No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 19 - Eurovision craziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it was the Weeknd's "Out of Time" I was referring to, but it maybe it'll click with you at some point. For now, good that "Sacrifice" is doing well here. I appreciate that one, too.

Great to see such a huge debut for "Catwalk". The little shuffle shuffle performance Ru did for it for S14, E1 was a cute surprise. For a 'Drag' song, it's so sober and subdued, though, so for now I'm still partial to "Bring Back My Girls".

2 (NEW) RuPaul feat. Skeltal Ki – Catwalk
    5 (3) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *P*
    7 (2) RuPaul – Just What They Want
    10 (5) The Weeknd – Sacrifice
    13 (6) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (Taylor’s Version) *G*
    25 (17) Little Mix – No *G*
    30 (26) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
    31 (22) The Weeknd – Take My Breath
    37 (18) RuPaul feat. Ella Vaday, Kitty Scott-Claus & Krystal Versace – Hey Sis, It’s Christmas
    40 (19) Maren Morris – Circles Around This Town
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
    AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      3 (NEW) Leony – Remedy - it's in my bubbling under, poppy but the beat is really nice
      15 (NEW) Stroame – L’enfer - classy. I guess we shouldn't expect massive pop/dance bangers from Stromae, he's now matured as an artist
      Leony's is currently on heavy rotation for me... simple but very effective Pop song IMO!
      Yes, Stromae is definitely not a hit chasing artist these days... but this makes it even nicer to see L'enfer doing well on the charts!

Low-key surprised you didn't highlight some of the more "alternative" entries this week (Feuerschwanz, Muse, Faun). Though not sure if you're into any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
        Yeah, it was the Weeknd's "Out of Time" I was referring to, but it maybe it'll click with you at some point. For now, good that "Sacrifice" is doing well here. I appreciate that one, too.

Great to see such a huge debut for "Catwalk". The little shuffle shuffle performance Ru did for it for S14, E1 was a cute surprise. For a 'Drag' song, it's so sober and subdued, though, so for now I'm still partial to "Bring Back My Girls".

So far, only all songs up to (and including) Take My Breath really stand out from the album. But it's still fresh so maybe others will grow on me the more I listen to the album.

I was living for Ru's performance! It works so well as runway song IMO. I get what you mean, but I think that's why I'm enjoying it... it's a song that also works outside of Drag Race. Ru's whole new album is surprisingly good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Low-key surprised you didn't highlight some of the more "alternative" entries this week (Feuerschwanz, Muse, Faun). Though not sure if you're into any of them.
          This new Muse single quickly disappeared from my chart this time - enjoyed the chorus, but what's up with that Imagine Dragon-esque verses? not too keen

I probably have not paid enough attention and failed to notice Feuerschwanz - really good for a cover (SEEED's not my thing)
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
            CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
            FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

This new Muse single quickly disappeared from my chart this time - enjoyed the chorus, but what's up with that Imagine Dragon-esque verses? not too keen

I probably have not paid enough attention and failed to notice Feuerschwanz - really good for a cover (SEEED's not my thing)
              Then it's probably a good thing I usually like Imagine Dragons I really think this is Muse going back to their strength and I'm excited for what's to come.

Yep the original song is so different... or one would think a Rock or Metal cover of that song wouldn't work, but I'm loving it. Especially the bridge by Melissa is just fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post

NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                Wohoo - thanks!!

Comment

Shellos pace Your team sounds awesome - we picked the same starter! But... How did you get Togepi?!?! Because I wanted one as well but it's only available very late in the game So I added Roselia instead as both of them need a Shiny Stone to evolve and I already spent two hours to get at least one (...I actually caught five Pachirisu with Pickup ability and battled wild Pokémon in an early route with them...)
                  Some of your replacements sound awesome, too! Never tried Gible but always thought about it and I just thought about Frolass earlier today as well. Maybe I'll add it once I can catch a Snorunt. Are you someone who already thinks about the team previously or are you going along with what happens in the game?
                  Yes, the Underground is awesome. I forgot that I already loved it back in the days though, and as you say, even the digging is already addictive <3
                  What your overall impression on the games so far?
                  I'm finally in the post-game/Battle Zone now, and they've been...fine. They're as enjoyable as the original DP (slightly moreso thanks to improvements like fixing HMs), but I'm disappointed by the choice to make them SUCH "faithful" remakes. The Grand Underground was a major positive addition (though you still can't even find all the Pokémon that were added to the Sinnoh Dex in Platinum down there, like Eevee, Yanma, etc), but that's not enough to make up for the fact that the entire story, Trainer teams, region layout, etc are all identical to DP. I'm not outraged, and I still had fun, but it's sad to think that we'll probably never get proper remakes like HGSS or ORAS again. Are you still playing BDSP? What was your final team? Also: no Legends: Arceus spoilers, plz I know the whole Dex (and the entire game?) leaked this week, but I'm trying to avoid anything beyond what was revealed in official trailers (like Hisuian Voltorb).

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                  Aw <3 I actually like the names! So you got Sierra first I assume and then Sweet Pea?

We have two cats living in our apartment, Lucifer and Foxy, both being around 9-10 months old now. Though they actually belong to our roommate, she really wanted to have to cats when we decided to move in together. Love them, especially Lucifer who's just the sweetest, cuddliest cat I've ever met. But once we move out, we're probably going to get a dog for us
                  Thanks Yep: Sierra in 2010 and Sweet Pea in 2013.

Aw! Are Lucifer and Foxy from the same litter? Any preferences about what type of dog you'd want for your own place?

Too early yet simply because Sweet Melody is that good (and still gets me a year later) but No is definitely my 2nd most favorite song by them as for now. I'm still a bit mad I didn't get into the girls way earlier... or it's beyond me how their stuff didn't click with me back then. Since Between Us came out I love most of their singles and am shocked how most of them underperformed for me back then (side note, as I'm typing this whole reply, I'm actually listening to the best of <3)
                  iirc you've been a fan from the start, right?
                  Well, kinda-sorta. I didn't watch The X Factor, but I did pick up DNA, and it didn't really grab me beyond the singles, so I didn't pay much attention to the Salute era. Then "Black Magic" became their biggest hit with me by far, and I enjoyed the Glory Days era too, but I wasn't into the LM5 singles....so basically a lot of on-and-off over the years, ha. I hope we get at least one more (studio) album from them someday, since I'm curious how a full album/proper era as a trio would turn out.

I think Years & Years are (or is) on a downward trend anyways. Not sure if the upcoming album will come near to the perfection that was Palo Santo as none of the singles did it for me yet. But I guess this means you've been enjoying the other singles so far?
                  Yeah, it definitely feels like their/his weakest era so far, but "Sooner Or Later" re-kindled my interest a little, and "Sweet Talker" started growing on me this past week too. Sidenote: it's a bit off-putting that Olly's keeping the Years & Years name instead of just releasing this new stuff as solo work under his name. I know that's not unheard of (Brendon Urie did the same thing with Panic! At The Disco), but it kinda gives the impression that Olly just thought Y&Y was all about him all along I get that he's always been the frontman/face of the group, but the contributions of the other members definitely mattered (since their absence is definitely noticeable now).
                  • Impressive longevity for Grimes and especially Halsey! Did the deluxe edition of IICHLIWP help "I Am Not A Woman" rebound? "People Disappear Here" didn't do much for me, but I might prefer "Nightmare (Reprise)" to the original version.
                  • Lovin' that new Top 10 peak for "Tears In The Club." I don't know FKA Twigs's catalog well at all (her only other song in my library before "Tears" was "Good To Love"), but I've been enjoying this one. Do you have any other recommendations from Caprisongs?
                  • I mentioned "Sooner Or Later" above, so I'm glad it debuted inside your Top 20!
                  • If only Avril could've managed the same thing At least it's an improvement over poor "Bite Me"s (under)performance here! I'm pretty pleased with both, so Love Sux could become the first album of 2022 to really make a splash with me.
                  Yet another chart that rings my bell, Tancel!

last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                    I'm finally in the post-game/Battle Zone now, and they've been...fine. They're as enjoyable as the original DP (slightly moreso thanks to improvements like fixing HMs), but I'm disappointed by the choice to make them SUCH "faithful" remakes. The Grand Underground was a major positive addition (though you still can't even find all the Pokémon that were added to the Sinnoh Dex in Platinum down there, like Eevee, Yanma, etc), but that's not enough to make up for the fact that the entire story, Trainer teams, region layout, etc are all identical to DP. I'm not outraged, and I still had fun, but it's sad to think that we'll probably never get proper remakes like HGSS or ORAS again. Are you still playing BDSP? What was your final team? Also: no Legends: Arceus spoilers, plz I know the whole Dex (and the entire game?) leaked this week, but I'm trying to avoid anything beyond what was revealed in official trailers (like Hisuian Voltorb).
                    Wohoo, congrats on making it to post-game! May I ask what your final team has been?
                    I feel the same as you when it comes to the games. They're good and I enjoy them a lot, but it definitely is a missed opportunity and they should've based these games on Platinum instead of just Diamond / Pearl. Thankfully I'm also not outraged by this but it seems like many fans are and everyone has been so excited for these remakes so yeah, this was yet another release that left many fans disappointed. As for my playthrough, I haven't played in a while It's somehow frustrating how quickly I get "over" playing a game, because I really didn't think this would happen this time but it did just like it happened with every generation or Pokémon game that has been released in the last decade. And it's not because the game is not good or so, it's just... I don't know, I guess I'm just not the biggest gamer anymore. But I will try to pick it up again asap, because originally I wanted to be done when Arceus gets released. I'm currently just before getting the seventh badge.
                    My current team is Empoleon, Rampardos, Roserade, Honchkrow, Gallade and Pachirisu.

And sure for Arceus, I also haven't see / read to much of it yet... just less than a week to go!! 

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                    Thanks Yep: Sierra in 2010 and Sweet Pea in 2013.

Aw! Are Lucifer and Foxy from the same litter? Any preferences about what type of dog you'd want for your own place?
                    Aw Still loving these names <3

No, they're not from the same litter, but they were born just with one day apart from each other. Not yet, it's actually a very difficult decision because there are so many that we would love to get... I think we will end up visiting an animal shelter and will decide spontaneously.

Well, kinda-sorta. I didn't watch The X Factor, but I did pick up DNA, and it didn't really grab me beyond the singles, so I didn't pay much attention to the Salute era. Then "Black Magic" became their biggest hit with me by far, and I enjoyed the Glory Days era too, but I wasn't into the LM5 singles....so basically a lot of on-and-off over the years, ha. I hope we get at least one more (studio) album from them someday, since I'm curious how a full album/proper era as a trio would turn out.
                    I think their second album was their least impactful era anyways, so it's not too surprising to hear you didn't pay attention to it... I guess looking back, their third album was definitely some make or break moment and they did everything right with it and just kept getting better with each release ever since then (IMO at least). Them also having these ups and downs for you at least makes them interesting Yep, agreed. I'm still a bit sad how No didn't end up a bigger hit for them (or the whole Between Us era).

Yeah, it definitely feels like their/his weakest era so far, but "Sooner Or Later" re-kindled my interest a little, and "Sweet Talker" started growing on me this past week too. Sidenote: it's a bit off-putting that Olly's keeping the Years & Years name instead of just releasing this new stuff as solo work under his name. I know that's not unheard of (Brendon Urie did the same thing with Panic! At The Disco), but it kinda gives the impression that Olly just thought Y&Y was all about him all along I get that he's always been the frontman/face of the group, but the contributions of the other members definitely mattered (since their absence is definitely noticeable now).
                    You'll be very pleased with the upcoming new update because I'm feeling completely the same as you when it comes to Sooner Or Later - finally a single by them that really gets to me again!
                    As for Olly being Years & Years or vice versa, I get you, it's also like if Adam Levine decides Maroon 5 is a solo project. Or Clean Bandit ending up just being one person who produces / does DJing. On one side it feels weird, but I get it on the other side, because I'm not sure with Olly himself made a big enough name to drop music, while everyone has heard about Years & Years and in the end, it's not his fault the other wanted to leave the group, right?  

• Impressive longevity for Grimes and especially Halsey! Did the deluxe edition of IICHLIWP help "I Am Not A Woman" rebound? "People Disappear Here" didn't do much for me, but I might prefer "Nightmare (Reprise)" to the original version.
                    • Lovin' that new Top 10 peak for "Tears In The Club." I don't know FKA Twigs's catalog well at all (her only other song in my library before "Tears" was "Good To Love"), but I've been enjoying this one. Do you have any other recommendations from Caprisongs?
                    • I mentioned "Sooner Or Later" above, so I'm glad it debuted inside your Top 20!
                    • If only Avril could've managed the same thing At least it's an improvement over poor "Bite Me"s (under)performance here! I'm pretty pleased with both, so Love Sux could become the first album of 2022 to really make a splash with me.
                    Yet another chart that rings my bell, Tancel!
                    It was mainly the year-end countdown that helped I Am No A Woman rising back up the charts, the deluxe edition itself didn't push it or the album that much because even before it was released, I was still so in love with it. Also agreed, the new version of Nightmare is fantastic and I'm glad it got to be part of the album now, because it fits so well.

Gotta be honest here - I played Caprisongs just three times so far and even after that, Tears In The Club remains by far the clear standout for me. All other songs are not bad, but they are all a bit samey and on a similar level. It's a good R&B record, but sadly I can't really highlight another song  

...and Years & Years is going to have an even better week!

Well yeah, it's nice so many people love the stuff from Avril's upcoming album so far but IMO they're not as strong as most of her previous stuff... I'm definitely having mixed feelings going into Love Sux for now, I thought the direction she was going for with Head Above Water suited her so well and she should've done another album with that direction.

Thank you

Comment

My Charts - week 3/2022 – 21 january 2022 - The Gods' Night Call is like Remedy

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (3) Leony – Remedy
                      Chart Run: 3-*1*- / 2w

2 (1) Feuerschwanz feat. Melissa Bonny – Ding
                      Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Eye Of Melian – Vita Nova
                      Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (12) Feuerschwanz – Untot im Drachenboot
                      Chart Run: 12-*4*- / 2w

5 (17) Years & Years – Sooner Or Later
                      Chart Run: 17-*5*- / 2w

6 (2) RuPaul feat. Skeltal Ki – Catwalk
                      Chart Run: *2*-6- / 2w

7 (4) Grimes – Player Of Games *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-2-2-2-4-4-7- / 7w

8 (NEW) Lizzy McAlpine feat. Jacob Collier – Erase Me
                      Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (NEW) Faun – Baldur
                      Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (NEW) Taylor Swift – Message In A Bottle
                      Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (10) The Weeknd – Sacrifice
                      Chart Run: *5*-10-11- / 3w

12 (22) Aurora feat. Pomme – Everything Matters
                      Chart Run: 13-22-*12*- / 3w

13 (7) RuPaul – Just What They Want
                      Chart Run: 16-Out-RE *2*-7-13- / 4w

14 (9) Faun – Wainamoinen
                      Chart Run: *9*-14- / 2w

15 (23) Eye Of Melian – The Bell
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-23-15- / 6w

16 (29) Aurora – A Dangerous Thing
                      Chart Run: 20-29-*16*- / 3w

17 (RE) Years & Years – Crave
                      Chart Run: 33-30-37-Out-RE *17*- / 4w

18 (5) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *P*
                      Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17-24-22-19-16-18-15-8-3-5-18- / 21w

19 (8) FKA twigs feat. The Weeknd – Tears In The Club
                      Chart Run: 25-20-11-*8*-19- / 5w

20 (16) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops *G*
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-6-6-11-13-11-11-9-16-20- / 11w

21 (13) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                      Chart Run: *3*-5-8-10-12-3-6-13-21- / 9w

22 (11) Muse – Won’t Stand Down
                      Chart Run: *11*-22- / 2w

23 (15) Stroame – L’enfer
                      Chart Run: *15*-23- / 2w

24 (NEW) Taeyeon – Can’t Control Myself
                      Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (14) Faun feat. Lindy-Fay Hella – Galdra
                      Chart Run: *14*-25- / 2w

26 (NEW) Charlie Puth – Light Switch
                      Chart Run: *26*- / 1w

27 (32) Aurora – Heathens
                      Chart Run: 13-*6*-6-14-21-32-27- / 7w

28 (31) The Weeknd – Take My Breath
                      Chart Run: *6*-8-9-14-22-32-Out-RE 22-31-28- / 9w

29 (6) Katja Krasavice & Marwin Balsters – Narben
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-6-29- / 4w

30 (NEW) Christina Aguilera feat. Ozuna – Santo
                      Chart Run: *30*- / 1w

31 (20) RuPaul – Smile
                      Chart Run: *12*-20-31- / 3w

32 (30) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
                      Chart Run: 15-11-*10*-14-18-23-27-32-37-31-26-30-32- / 13w

33 (38) Aurora – Midas Touch
                      Chart Run: 16-*4*-5-7-16-24-38-33- / 8w

34 (28) AVAION, VIZE & Leony – Pieces
                      Chart Run: 18-*9*-12-14-18-23-28-34- / 8w

35 (25) Little Mix – No *G*
                      Chart Run: 4-*2*-2-7-8-8-13-17-25-35- / 10w

36 (19) Elina Nechayeva – Remedy
                      Chart Run: *5*-7-10-19-36- / 5w

37 (NEW) Kiesza – Passenger
                      Chart Run: *37*- / 1w

38 (24) Icesis Couture & Velvet Code – La Pusetta
                      Chart Run: *9*-12-14-24-38- / 5w

39 (RE) Aurora – Cure For Me
                      Chart Run: *25*-36-Out-RE 39- / 3w

40 (NEW) Au/Ra – Plz Don’t Waste My Youth
                      Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                      Out (18) Gjon’s Tears – Silhouette (1w)
                      Out (21) Alesso & Katy Perry – When I’m Gone (3w)
                      Out (26) Avril Lavigne feat. blackbear – I Love It When You Hate Me (1w)
                      Out (27) Imagine Dragons, JID & League Of Legends – Enemy (7w)
                      Out (33) Lost Frequencies & Calum Scott – Where Are You Now (4w)
                      Out (34) Tiėsto & Ava Max – The Motto (10w)
                      Out (35) K/DA, (G)I-dle & Wolftyla feat. Bea Miller & League Of Legends – The Baddest *P* (28w)
                      Out (36) Within Temptation – Forsaken (The Aftermath) (6w)
                      Out (37) RuPaul feat. Ella Vaday, Kitty Scott-Claus & Krystal Versace – Hey Sis, It’s Christmas (7w)
                      Out (39) Ofenbach & Ella Henderson – Hurricane *G* (17w)
                      Out (40) Maren Morris – Circles Around This Town (2w)

New certifications
                      Player Of Games by Grimes goes GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Aurora – The Gods We Can Touch
                        Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Years & Years – Night Call
                        Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (1) Various Artists – Arcane: League Of Legends
                        Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-3- / 4w

4 (5) Inna – Champagne Problems #DQH1
                        Chart Run: *4*-5-4- / 3w

5 (8) The Weeknd – Dawn FM
                        Chart Run: 6-8-*5*- / 3w

6 (2) RuPaul – Mamaru
                        Chart Run: 3-*2*-6- / 3w

7 (7) Bastian Baker – Stories Of The XXI
                        Chart Run: *7*-7- / 2w

8 (6) Feuerschwanz – Memento Mori
                        Chart Run: *5*-7-6-8- / 4w

9 (NEW) Christina Aguilera – La Fuerza EP

10 (3) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10- / 21w

11 (4) FKA twigs – Caprisongs
                        Chart Run: *4*-11- / 2w

12 (9) Alicia Keys – Keys
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-9-12- / 6w

13 (14) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                        Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17-3-7-7-11-14-14-6-9-14-13- / 56w

14 (10) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2-3-1-5-10-14- / 10w

15 (12) Summer Walker – Still Over It
                        Chart Run: 14-*11*-12-15- / 4w

16 (15) Agnes – Magic Still Exists *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-1-4-9-13-17-20-18-15-15-15-16- / 13w

17 (RE) Taylor Swift – Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
                        Chart Run: *1*-4-10-17-Out-RE 15-8-11-13-17-Out-RE 17- / 10w

18 (20) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20-20-18-17-20-15-12-18-19-20-18- / 93w

19 (11) The Lumineers – Brightside
                        Chart Run: *11*-19- / 2w

20 (16) Taylor Swift – Evermore *P*
                        Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-2-2-2-2-4-6-9-11-15-14-20-15-16-17-16-19-17-Out-RE 16-9-12-Out-RE 15-12-14-16-11-12-10-16-20- / 32w

Out of Top20
                        Out (13) Skillet – Dominion (1w)
                        Out (17) Blackmore’s Night – Nature’s Light *2xP* (38w)
                        Out (18) Khalid – Scenic Drive (3w)
                        Out (19) Anette Olzon – Strong *P* (18w)

New certifications
                        none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Bea Miller – Playground
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1- / 4w

2 (NEW) Emeli Sandé – Brighter Days

3 (NEW) Lizzy McAlpine – Doomsday

4 (NEW) Lizzy McAlpine – All My Ghosts
                          Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (NEW) The Rasmus – Jezebel
                          Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Gayle – ur so horny
                          Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (3) Pvris & Miyavi – Snakes
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-3-7- / 4w

8 (NEW) Tove Styrke – Show Me Love

9 (NEW) Nerds At Raves, Marc Korn & Just Mike feat. Jamie-Lee – abcdefu

10 (NEW) Inna – Lalele

Comment

My Charts - week 4/2022 – 28 january 2022 - got her Shinigami Eyes on

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Grimes – Shinigami Eyes

2 (1) Leony – Remedy
                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-2- / 3w

3 (4) Feuerschwanz – Untot im Drachenboot
                            Chart Run: 12-4-*3*- / 3w

4 (NEW) Charli XCX feat. Rina Sawayama – Beg For You

5 (2) Feuerschwanz feat. Melissa Bonny – Ding
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-5- / 3w

6 (NEW) MŲ – New Moon

7 (5) Years & Years – Sooner Or Later
                            Chart Run: 17-*5*-7- / 3w

8 (7) Grimes – Player Of Games *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-2-4-4-7-8- / 8w

9 (NEW) Aurora – A Temporary High

10 (3) Eye Of Melian – Vita Nova
                            Chart Run: *3*-10- / 2w

11 (6) RuPaul feat. Skeltal Ki – Catwalk
                            Chart Run: *2*-6-11- / 3w

12 (NEW) Brandi Carlile – Broken Horses
                            Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (11) The Weeknd – Sacrifice
                            Chart Run: *5*-10-11-13- / 4w

14 (10) Taylor Swift – Message In A Bottle
                            Chart Run: *10*-14- / 2w

15 (12) Aurora feat. Pomme – Everything Matters
                            Chart Run: 13-22-*12*-15- / 4w

16 (8) Lizzy McAlpine feat. Jacob Collier – Erase Me
                            Chart Run: *8*-16- / 2w

17 (NEW) Tove Lo – How Long
                            Chart Run: *17*- / 1w

18 (9) Faun – Baldur
                            Chart Run: *9*-18- / 2w

19 (17) Years & Years – Crave
                            Chart Run: 33-30-37-Out-RE *17*-19- / 5w

20 (16) Aurora – A Dangerous Thing
                            Chart Run: 20-29-*16*-20- / 4w

21 (13) RuPaul – Just What They Want
                            Chart Run: 16-Out-RE *2*-7-13-21- / 5w

22 (15) Eye Of Melian – The Bell
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-23-15-22- / 7w

23 (20) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-6-6-11-13-11-11-9-16-20-23- / 12w

24 (RE) MŲ – Kindness
                            Chart Run: *20*-26-23-23-31-38-Out-RE 24- / 7w

25 (14) Faun – Wainamoinen
                            Chart Run: *9*-14-25- / 3w

26 (21) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                            Chart Run: *3*-5-8-10-12-3-6-13-21-26- / 10w

27 (24) Taeyeon – Can’t Control Myself
                            Chart Run: *24*-27- / 2w

28 (RE) MŲ – Live To Survive
                            Chart Run: 8-*5*-6-11-20-25-33-39-Out-RE 28- / 9w

29 (18) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17-24-22-19-16-18-15-8-3-5-18-29- / 22w

30 (22) Muse – Won’t Stand Down
                            Chart Run: *11*-22-30- / 3w

31 (28) The Weeknd – Take My Breath
                            Chart Run: *6*-8-9-14-22-32-Out-RE 22-31-28-31- / 10w

32 (34) AVAION, VIZE & Leony – Pieces
                            Chart Run: 18-*9*-12-14-18-23-28-34-32- / 9w

33 (27) Aurora – Heathens
                            Chart Run: 13-*6*-6-14-21-32-27-33- / 8w

34 (19) FKA twigs feat. The Weeknd – Tears In The Club
                            Chart Run: 25-20-11-*8*-19-34- / 6w

35 (23) Stroame – L’enfer
                            Chart Run: *15*-23-35- / 3w

36 (25) Faun feat. Lindy-Fay Hella – Galdra
                            Chart Run: *14*-25-36- / 3w

37 (32) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
                            Chart Run: 15-11-*10*-14-18-23-27-32-37-31-26-30-32-37- / 14w

38 (33) Aurora – Midas Touch
                            Chart Run: 16-*4*-5-7-16-24-38-33-38- / 9w

39 (36) Elina Nechayeva – Remedy
                            Chart Run: *5*-7-10-19-36-39- / 6w

40 (35) Little Mix – No *G*
                            Chart Run: 4-*2*-2-7-8-8-13-17-25-35-40- / 11w

Out of Top40
                            Out (18) Gjon’s Tears – Silhouette (1w)
                            Out (26) Charlie Puth – Light Switch (1w)
                            Out (29) Katja Krasavice & Marwin Balsters – Narben (4w)
                            Out (30) Christina Aguilera feat. Ozuna – Santo (1w)
                            Out (31) RuPaul – Smile (3w)
                            Out (37) Kiesza – Passenger (1w)
                            Out (38) Icesis Couture & Velvet Code – La Pusetta (5w)
                            Out (39) Aurora – Cure For Me (3w)
                            Out (40) Au/Ra – Plz Don’t Waste My Youth (1w)

New certifications
                            none

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) MŲ – Motordrome

2 (2) Years & Years – Night Call
                              Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (1) Aurora – The Gods We Can Touch
                              Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w

4 (3) Various Artists – Arcane: League Of Legends
                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-3-4- / 5w

5 (7) Bastian Baker – Stories Of The XXI
                              Chart Run: 7-7-*5*- / 3w

6 (4) Inna – Champagne Problems #DQH1
                              Chart Run: *4*-5-4-6- / 4w

7 (5) The Weeknd – Dawn FM
                              Chart Run: 6-8-*5*-7- / 4w

8 (8) Feuerschwanz – Memento Mori
                              Chart Run: *5*-7-6-8-8- / 5w

9 (6) RuPaul – Mamaru
                              Chart Run: 3-*2*-6-9- / 4w

10 (17) Taylor Swift – Fearless (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-4-10-17-Out-RE 15-8-11-13-17-Out-RE 17-10- / 11w

11 (14) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2-3-1-5-10-14-11- / 11w

12 (10) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10-12- / 22w

13 (13) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                              Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17-3-7-7-11-14-14-6-9-14-13-13- / 57w

14 (20) Taylor Swift – Evermore *P*
                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-2-2-2-2-4-6-9-11-15-14-20-15-16-17-16-19-17-Out-RE 16-9-12-Out-RE 15-12-14-16-11-12-10-16-20-14- / 33w

15 (12) Alicia Keys – Keys
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-9-12-15- / 7w

16 (RE) Brandi Carlile – In These Silent Days
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-4-10-16-Out-RE 16- / 6w

17 (16) Agnes – Magic Still Exists *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-4-9-13-17-20-18-15-15-15-16-17- / 14w

18 (9) Christina Aguilera – La Fuerza EP
                              Chart Run: *9*-18- / 2w

19 (11) FKA twigs – Caprisongs
                              Chart Run: *4*-11-19- / 3w

20 (18) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20-20-18-17-20-15-12-18-19-20-18-20- / 94w

Out of Top20
                              Out (15) Summer Walker – Still Over It (4w)
                              Out (19) The Lumineers – Brightside (2w)

New certifications
                              Fearless (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift goes GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Bea Miller – Playground
                                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1- / 5w

2 (NEW) Topic, Robin Schulz, Nico Santos & Paul Van Dyk – In Your Arms (For An Angel)

3 (5) The Rasmus – Jezebel
                                Chart Run: 5-*3*- / 2w

4 (NEW) Years & Years – Immaculate

5 (NEW) The Chainsmokers – High

6 (NEW) George Ezra – Anyone For You

7 (3) Lizzy McAlpine – Doomsday
                                Chart Run: *3*-7- / 2w

8 (7) Pvris & Miyavi – Snakes
                                Chart Run: *2*-2-3-7-8- / 5w

9 (4) Lizzy McAlpine – All My Ghosts
                                Chart Run: *4*-9- / 2w

10 (NEW) Disclosure & Zedd – You’ve Got To Let Go If You Want To Be Free

Comment

• 39 (36) Elina Nechayeva – Remedy
                                  Chart Run: *5*-7-10-19-36-39- / 6w

oops

Comment

• the aftermath of Eesti Laul SF mishap (Elina has qualified for the final)

Comment

• heppolo yeah I already saw this when you posted the first tweet in the Eurovision topic and read about it then... I really hope she's ok. Maybe this gets her even some extra points though, who knows?

Anyways, I don't follow Eesti Laul so I just looked it up and I saw she barely made it through the semi finals, so I guess it's clear she won't represent Estonia for a second week.

Comment

heppolo yeah I already saw this when you posted the first tweet in the Eurovision topic and read about it then... I really hope she's ok. Maybe this gets her even some extra points though, who knows?

Anyways, I don't follow Eesti Laul so I just looked it up and I saw she barely made it through the semi finals, so I guess it's clear she won't represent Estonia for a second week.
                                        From what I saw juries aren't too keen on this, but Eesti Laul has this 100% televote superfinal made out of the top 3 songs in the Grand Final (both Victor Crone and Uku won Eesti Laul despite being ranked 8th-9th by the juries just on the back of a strong televote), so it's not all set in stone yet.

Comment

From what I saw juries aren't too keen on this, but Eesti Laul has this 100% televote superfinal made out of the top 3 songs in the Grand Final (both Victor Crone and Uku won Eesti Laul despite being ranked 8th-9th by the juries just on the back of a strong televote), so it's not all set in stone yet.
                                          Ok, I cross my fingers for her!

Comment

My Charts - week 5/2022 – 4 february 2022 - Futuristic Shinigami Eyes

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (1) Grimes – Shinigami Eyes
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (6) MŲ – New Moon
                                            Chart Run: 6-*2*- / 2w

3 (2) Leony – Remedy
                                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-2-3- / 4w

4 (4) Charli XCX feat. Rina Sawayama – Beg For You
                                            Chart Run: *4*-4- / 2w

5 (3) Feuerschwanz – Untot im Drachenboot
                                            Chart Run: 12-4-*3*-5- / 4w

6 (8) Grimes – Player Of Games *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-2-4-4-7-8-6- / 9w

7 (5) Feuerschwanz feat. Melissa Bonny – Ding
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-5-7- / 4w

8 (7) Years & Years – Sooner Or Later
                                            Chart Run: 17-*5*-7-8- / 4w

9 (12) Brandi Carlile – Broken Horses
                                            Chart Run: 12-*9*- / 2w

10 (10) Eye Of Melian – Vita Nova
                                            Chart Run: *3*-10-10- / 3w

11 (NEW) Sofi Tukker – Original Sin
                                            Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (NEW) Lo & Leduc – Häreta
                                            Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (NEW) Tokio Hotel – Bad Love
                                            Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (11) RuPaul feat. Skeltal Ki – Catwalk
                                            Chart Run: *2*-6-11-14- / 4w

15 (9) Aurora – A Temporary High
                                            Chart Run: *9*-15- / 2w

16 (13) The Weeknd – Sacrifice
                                            Chart Run: *5*-10-11-13-16- / 5w

17 (NEW) Doja Cat – Get Into It (Yuh)
                                            Chart Run: *17*- / 1w

18 (15) Aurora feat. Pomme – Everything Matters
                                            Chart Run: 13-22-*12*-15-18- / 5w

19 (NEW) Helene Fischer – Jetzt oder nie
                                            Chart Run: *19*- / 1w

20 (14) Taylor Swift – Message In A Bottle
                                            Chart Run: *10*-14-20- / 3w

21 (23) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-6-6-11-13-11-11-9-16-20-23-21- / 13w

22 (24) MŲ – Kindness
                                            Chart Run: *20*-26-23-23-31-38-Out-RE 24-22- / 8w

23 (NEW) Bastian Baker – The Way It Is
                                            Chart Run: *23*- / 1w

24 (NEW) Alok feat. Au/Ra – Side Effect
                                            Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (19) Years & Years – Crave
                                            Chart Run: 33-30-37-Out-RE *17*-19-25- / 6w

26 (17) Tove Lo – How Long
                                            Chart Run: *17*-26- / 2w

27 (16) Lizzy McAlpine feat. Jacob Collier – Erase Me
                                            Chart Run: *8*-16-27- / 3w

28 (20) Aurora – A Dangerous Thing
                                            Chart Run: 20-29-*16*-20-28- / 5w

29 (22) Eye Of Melian – The Bell
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-23-15-22-29- / 8w

30 (21) RuPaul – Just What They Want
                                            Chart Run: 16-Out-RE *2*-7-13-21-30- / 6w

31 (32) AVAION, VIZE & Leony – Pieces
                                            Chart Run: 18-*9*-12-14-18-23-28-34-32-31- / 10w

32 (NEW) Calum Scott – If You Ever Change Your Mind
                                            Chart Run: *32*- / 1w

33 (29) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17-24-22-19-16-18-15-8-3-5-18-29-33- / 23w

34 (28) MŲ – Live To Survive
                                            Chart Run: 8-*5*-6-11-20-25-33-39-Out-RE 28-34- / 10w

35 (26) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                                            Chart Run: *3*-5-8-10-12-3-6-13-21-26-35- / 11w

36 (27) Taeyeon – Can’t Control Myself
                                            Chart Run: *24*-27-36- / 3w

37 (18) Faun – Baldur
                                            Chart Run: *9*-18-37- / 3w

38 (31) The Weeknd – Take My Breath
                                            Chart Run: *6*-8-9-14-22-32-Out-RE 22-31-28-31-38- / 11w

39 (25) Faun – Wainamoinen
                                            Chart Run: *9*-14-25-39- / 4w

40 (33) Aurora – Heathens
                                            Chart Run: 13-*6*-6-14-21-32-27-33-40- / 9w

Out of Top40
                                            Out (30) Muse – Won’t Stand Down (3w)
                                            Out (34) FKA twigs feat. The Weeknd – Tears In The Club (6w)
                                            Out (35) Stroame – L’enfer (3w)
                                            Out (36) Faun feat. Lindy-Fay Hella – Galdra (3w)
                                            Out (37) Agnes – Fingers Crossed (14w)
                                            Out (38) Aurora – Midas Touch (9w)
                                            Out (39) Elina Nechayeva – Remedy (6w)
                                            Out (40) Little Mix – No *G* (11w)

New certifications
                                            none

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Bastille – Give Me The Future

2 (1) MŲ – Motordrome
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (2) Years & Years – Night Call
                                              Chart Run: *2*-2-3- / 3w

4 (3) Aurora – The Gods We Can Touch
                                              Chart Run: *1*-3-4- / 3w

5 (5) Bastian Baker – Stories Of The XXI
                                              Chart Run: 7-7-*5*-5- / 4w

6 (4) Various Artists – Arcane: League Of Legends *G*
                                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-3-4-6- / 6w

7 (10) Taylor Swift – Fearless (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-4-10-17-Out-RE 15-8-11-13-17-Out-RE 17-10-7- / 12w

8 (11) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version) *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2-3-1-5-10-14-11-8- / 12w

9 (7) The Weeknd – Dawn FM
                                              Chart Run: 6-8-*5*-7-9- / 5w

10 (6) Inna – Champagne Problems #DQH1
                                              Chart Run: *4*-5-4-6-10- / 5w

11 (NEW) Mitski – Laurel Hell
                                              Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (8) Feuerschwanz – Memento Mori
                                              Chart Run: *5*-7-6-8-8-12- / 6w

13 (12) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10-12-13- / 23w

14 (9) RuPaul – Mamaru
                                              Chart Run: 3-*2*-6-9-14- / 5w

15 (14) Taylor Swift – Evermore *P*
                                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-2-2-2-2-4-6-9-11-15-14-20-15-16-17-16-19-17-Out-RE 16-9-12-Out-RE 15-12-14-16-11-12-10-16-20-14-15- / 34w

16 (13) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                                              Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17-3-7-7-11-14-14-6-9-14-13-13-16- / 58w

17 (16) Brandi Carlile – In These Silent Days
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-4-10-16-Out-RE 16-17- / 7w

18 (20) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20-20-18-17-20-15-12-18-19-20-18-20-18- / 95w

19 (RE) Taylor Swift – Folklore *P*
                                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-1-4-7-9-13-16-20-17-17-Out-RE 18-15-14-11-15-16-Out-RE 16-18-18-18-Out-RE 17-15-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 19- / 27w

20 (15) Alicia Keys – Keys
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-4-8-9-12-15-20- / 8w

Out of Top20
                                              Out (17) Agnes – Magic Still Exists *G* (14w)
                                              Out (18) Christina Aguilera – La Fuerza EP (2w)
                                              Out (19) FKA twigs – Caprisongs (3w)

New certifications
                                              The soundtrack for Arcane: League Of Legends goes GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Bastille – Back To The Future

2 (NEW) Nicki Minaj & Lil Baby – Do We Have A Problem?

3 (NEW) Mahmood & Blanco – Brividi

4 (1) Bea Miller – Playground
                                                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-4- / 6w

5 (NEW) Tate McRae – She’s All I Wanna Be

6 (NEW) Monique Heart – Redemption

7 (NEW) Jujubee – Back For More
                                                Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (NEW) Jax Jones & MNEK – Where Did You Go?

9 (NEW) Machine Gun Kelly & Willow – Emo Girl

10 (NEW) Baga Chipz – Much Betta

Comment

• "Brividi" is slowly but steadily growing on me

Comment

Wohoo, congrats on making it to post-game! May I ask what your final team has been?
                                                    I feel the same as you when it comes to the games. They're good and I enjoy them a lot, but it definitely is a missed opportunity and they should've based these games on Platinum instead of just Diamond / Pearl. Thankfully I'm also not outraged by this but it seems like many fans are and everyone has been so excited for these remakes so yeah, this was yet another release that left many fans disappointed. As for my playthrough, I haven't played in a while It's somehow frustrating how quickly I get "over" playing a game, because I really didn't think this would happen this time but it did just like it happened with every generation or Pokémon game that has been released in the last decade. And it's not because the game is not good or so, it's just... I don't know, I guess I'm just not the biggest gamer anymore. But I will try to pick it up again asap, because originally I wanted to be done when Arceus gets released. I'm currently just before getting the seventh badge. My current team is Empoleon, Rampardos, Roserade, Honchkrow, Gallade and Pachirisu.
                                                    My final BD team = Hubris the Empoleon, Seraphy the Togekiss, Phantasm the Spiritomb, Shivers the Froslass, Astute the Lucario, and Mirage the Garchomp. Like you mentioned, I wanted to finish/get as far as I could before Legends: Arceus dropped, but I never got around to all the post-game rematches (like how the Elite 4 levels-up several times). Has Arceus rekindled your gaming enthusiasm at all? At first, I was a little overwhelmed by how different Arceus is to past main series games, but I've settled into an enjoyable rhythm now, and I get why people find the gameplay loop so addictive (always wanting to finish "just one more..." task). I've beaten two of the Nobles so far and should start exploring the third main area (Cobalt Coastlands) later today.

No, they're not from the same litter, but they were born just with one day apart from each other. Not yet, it's actually a very difficult decision because there are so many that we would love to get... I think we will end up visiting an animal shelter and will decide spontaneously.
                                                    No rush, but definitely let me know (and post pix) whenever that happens!

I think their second album was their least impactful era anyways, so it's not too surprising to hear you didn't pay attention to it... I guess looking back, their third album was definitely some make or break moment and they did everything right with it and just kept getting better with each release ever since then (IMO at least). Them also having these ups and downs for you at least makes them interesting Yep, agreed. I'm still a bit sad how No didn't end up a bigger hit for them (or the whole Between Us era).
                                                    Yeah, the longevity of "Heartbreak Anthem" and success of "Kiss My (Uh Oh)" definitely over-shadowed their other Between Us singles. Even if it was more Anne-Marie's single than theirs, I think they should've given "Kiss My" a little more room to breathe before trying to push "Love (Sweet Love)" (granted, the pregnanices complicate promo plans too).

As for Olly being Years & Years or vice versa, I get you, it's also like if Adam Levine decides Maroon 5 is a solo project. Or Clean Bandit ending up just being one person who produces / does DJing. On one side it feels weird, but I get it on the other side, because I'm not sure with Olly himself made a big enough name to drop music, while everyone has heard about Years & Years and in the end, it's not his fault the other wanted to leave the group, right?
                                                    Or was it?? Ha, kidding, I haven't read anything like that, but I wouldn't be shocked if Olly's a bit of a diva/had the biggest ego of the group and wanted to have complete creative control.

Well yeah, it's nice so many people love the stuff from Avril's upcoming album so far but IMO they're not as strong as most of her previous stuff... I'm definitely having mixed feelings going into Love Sux for now, I thought the direction she was going for with Head Above Water suited her so well and she should've done another album with that direction.
                                                    Makes sense that the Love Sux sound shift would create some whiplash after HAW (well, other than "Dumb Blonde").
                                                    • At first, I thought "Shinigami Eyes" was just OK...and then it shot up to No.1 on my last chart too!
                                                    • I'm still a little underwhelmed by "Beg For You," though Both Charli and Rina are so creative, I'm surprised that it sounds SO similar to "Cry For You"/they didn't use the sample to create something more distinct and innovative. It's still fun, and I'm really glad it helped Charli score another UK Top 40, but it's probably my least favorite Crash track so far.
                                                    • Love that "Sooner Or Later" managed a Top 5 peak! I noticed that "Immaculate" made a Bubbling Under appearance, but any other Night Call standouts for you at this point?
                                                    • Thrilled that "Message In A Bottle" debuted inside your Top 10! It's easily my favorite of the "new" Red Vault tracks. You mentioned the remixes in your write-up when it debuted, so which version have you been playing the most?
                                                    Yet another chart that caught my eye, Tancel!
                                                    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

Working...
                                                    X