• Show
Clear All
  • JakeP
    Superstar
    • 19 Aug 2013

Well then Tansike

What a clear out.

1 (1) Kerli – Blossom

...and yet with all the new songs entering, Kerli still remains on top. Keri really is the queen of your chats right now.

2 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Into You

Amazing new entry for Ariana. This is definitely up there with Be alright as one of my fave songs from this era so far. Needless to say, this will be high up my new chart.

3 (NEW) Meghan Trainor – Me Too

Wow, i wasn't expecting to see this so high up. Is this Meghan's highest charting in your chart? I much preferred NO but this is ok, but i doubt it'll enter anywhere this high in my new chart.

4 (9) Zoë – Loin d’ici

Aww, bless Zoë. I loved her reaction at the semi final after she finished performing and seemed genuinely overwhelmed by the big cheers from the audience. She sang the song really well and i think this was a deserved qualifier for the final.

6 (NEW) Foxes – Cruel

Foxes has always been quite hit n' miss for me. I loved her song Body rock last year which went to #1 in my chart. Cruel is an ok song, i don't think its a strong song personally but its nice.

7 (NEW) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You

I decided to give this another chance and whilst i did like it more, that Lil Wayne verse really annoys me. He's just got one of those voices that was never made for singing, i really do think he sounds hideous when he does that rap/sing thing. I still think this will struggle to make my top 20.

8 (NEW) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy

Great to see Imany doing well for you now. Is this becoming a hit in Switzerland? From what i've seen, its already been successful in other countries. It was also my favourite song in the FSC a few months back.

12 (6) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling

What happened? I was so sure that Iceland would qualify i was so disappointed that it didn't.

17 (NEW) Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave

This has proved to be a real grower on me. When i first saw the music video i thought the song was good but nothing special. The live performance at the semi final was amazing! I even thought Iveta's live vocals were better than how she sounds on the studio version which is really rare. If Armenia pull off another spectacular performance on the final, i think this might end up doing really well. Could LoveWave win Eurovision?

20 (NEW) Dua Lipa – Hotter Than Hell

I was so hyped when i heard the snippet of this song, and i do love this........but it has been overshadowed by my continued love for Into you but i have to admit, i'm loving that new Justin Timberlake song too (which is performing during the Eurovision final ). So i already have three big new entries for my new chart. As much as i love Hotter than hell, i still think Be the one is just that little bit better.

21 (17) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
    22 (10) Amir – J’ai cherché

I wonder where these will end up next week? I saw a clip of Amir singing his entry during the semi final on Tuesday night and thought he sounded terrible. It was only a short clip we saw but he sounded really flat to me. I still don't think France are gonna win.

25 (NEW) Alicia Keys – In Common

I was a bit late to the party on this one! It was released later in the week and because it didn't shoot up iTunes in the UK, it managed to pass me by completely until i saw the video on Saturday which was too late to make an impact on my chart last week. In common is looking set to enter my chart this weekend.

26 (14) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence

I still love Sound of silence and hope Australia do well tonight and i'm sure they will qualify for the final.

28 (NEW) Ira Losco – Walk On Water

To think in 2013 i entered Ira Losco into the FSC with Me love u long time which was one of my favourite songs from around that time. I then enter Ira a second time in the FSC in early 2014 with The way it's meant to be so Ira is no stranger to my chart. I like Walk on water a lot more now than i did when i first heard the song.

31 (NEW) Kungs vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners – This Girl

Yay! So so amazing to see Kungs making your chart. I'm just so happy to see this song becoming such a popular single in other countries and hopefully in the UK very soon. When This girl first went to #1 in my chart i honestly didn't expect it to become so popular everywhere else but i'm loving the reaction this song is getting.

32 (NEW) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand

As far as Eurovision ballads go this year, I stand is one of my favourites. I just think it's a lovely song performed beautifully by Gabriela and i love her voice when she sings.

35 (NEW) Freddie – Pioneers

If Eurovision did a Sexiest Male award, i suspect Freddie would win. He looks a bit like Zayn although he sounds more like Bruce Springsteen with his gravelly voice. His song is ok but not a personal favourite.

38 (NEW) Mans Zelmerlöw – Fire In The Rain

I checked this out on Youtube but its nowhere near as good as Heroes so it's doubtful this will make my chart.

39 (NEW) Douwe Bob – Slow Down

Aww, i adore this song. I think it's really catchy and i was amazed that Netherlands qualified because i didn't think they would. I also find Douwe really attractive too. I would love to see Slow down do well in the final.

Comment

• LOVE+FEAR
      Superstar
      • 19 Sep 2015

I'm so glad we both like Ukraine <3

I think "Die Young" would've needed the big US story ... due to the historical background back then, it just went away so quickly and I feel like that negatively affected the song's performance in Europe

I'm glad I'm not the only one that struggled a bit with "All About That Bass"

Yes for "Into You", no surprise of course I'll create my charts later, I like the song and I assume it will chart well, but my week is sooo busy as well with Eurovision, so it'll be a surprise

I'm now a fan of Austria as well <3 The fact that she was #6 on the televote How ironic that Austria withdrew from the contest due to unfair voting back then ...

Hope Dua climbs in the future

Damn, somehow I totally forgot Ira was the one that entered in 2002 as well I still remembered the song though, but not her name ... She looked like Mariah Carey in the final
      2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• LionH3art
        Superstar
        • 26 Aug 2011

Great Eurovision impact! How would you distribute your 12 points after having seen every act perform?
        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• crystalphoenix
          Site Supporter
          • 29 Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tansike
          1 (1) Kerli – Blossom
          14 (2) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
          15 (8) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
          18 (5) Tarja – No Bitter End
          23 (13) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
          29 (16) Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence
          34 (22) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza *G*
          • Your No. 1 definitely has a...hypnotic feel to it, and the video really captures that too!
          • I haven't downloaded "Into You" - I'm holding off on downloading any more DW tracks, since I'll definitely be picking up the album on Friday - but I like what I've heard of it so far! I expect that I'll get more into it than "Dangerous Woman" (well, that's pretty much guaranteed) and "Let Me Love You" (though it's great to see that debut here too!)
          • Awesome that you're loving "Me Too" so much! It's not one of my Thank You top favorites so far, but I do like it! I'm a little worried about how it'll do as a single, since I can see it having a high burn rate/going from catchy to annoying really quickly What other Thank You tracks have you been playing the most?

Yet another sublime chart, Tansike!
          last.fm​ ❖ Top 30

Comment

• adg
            Superstar
            • 19 Aug 2007

Nice to see Disturbed still in both charts

Comment

• Magnus
              Manager
              • 15 Feb 2004

Ooops, almost forgot to comment again... Too busy . I haven't gotten around to listening to any of the new entries I haven't heard yet.

Did you like Latvia's entry from last year - Aminata? I think Aminata's "Love Injected" and Jamala's "1944" are a bit similar...
              No, unlike a lot other posters her on UKMix I never really liked that one a year ago, and haven't tried listening to it again since then. So it makes sense that I don't like "1944" much either. I don't think it's a bad song per se, just isn't to my taste.

Great to see the climbs for "Loin d'ici" and the very big one for "The Last of Our Kind"! I also like the new entry for "Cruel"; this was just waiting to become a single to become a top 10 hit on your chart .

Good for Jamie-Lee's album to get another week in the top 4! Not too surprised about the Eurovision album staying #1, with so many songs on the singles chart. I will probably check out Meghan's album later, although she's never had a big hit with me I did check out her first album.
              Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

• Tansike
                Site Supporter
                • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kirill
                Amazing entry from 'Me Too', yet my fave Thank You song is Kindly Calm Me Down

'Never Forget You' has a tremendous chart run !

I'm now more into 'You Are The Only One' than before, so happy he is still charting

'Fire In The Rain' disappointed me a little bit, tbh
                "Kindly Calm Me Down" is great too, would love to see it as a single to be honest

Yes, i'm really loving that song

Glad to hear that. As much as i love the song, i'm actually happy he didn't win. Prefered Australia in the end, but Ukraine deserved it as well.

Same...

Originally posted by MrRager
                Nice for Cruel! That grew on me so much Big fall for True Colors but hope it can have some stability.

I will check some of the Eurovision songs out this week so i'll proably like a bit more next week

Dua Lipa <3
                Glad to hear this about "Cruel"! Haha yeah, the competition is kinda killing "True Colors" and there's another big fall this week...

Yay, can't wait to see some faves from you

Comment

• Tansike
                  Site Supporter
                  • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by JakeP
                  I much prefer Feral hearts compared to Blossom but i still liked the song enough for it to make my top 20 last Saturday.
                  I think i prefer "Feral Hearts" now as well, which is growing back on me lately...

Great minds think alike! I still think this could be a successful single if radio airplay increases and we get a music video. It's still done very well already which is very good achievement.
                  Well they didn't send the single to radios, and now she's not allowed to do a performance on the Billboard Music Awards :-?

It seems like Zara is hot property right now. I've heard the new David Guetta track she features on and i do like her vocals on the song. I just wish the production from David Guetta was a bit more sparkly. He seems to recycle his own sounds and reuse them over and over. It sounds a bit like his track Bang my head, the version with Fetty Wap included.
                  I've heard this new song as well, but as you said, while i love Zara's vocals on it, David didn't do his best job. The track is growing on me, should debut sooner or later as well on my charts. But i'm so excited for more Zara, she needs to released an album soon!

No! I really have struggled to like Ukraine's entry and i didn't think much of Latvia last year. I can see what they're trying to achieve, its like bringing together different styles into one song but it just doesn't click with me.
                  Oh so i think you're not happy about the results at all...

I'm still unsure if Switzerland will qualify tonight. I'm still indifferent to the song so even if it does make the final i doubt this will make my top 20.

I'm about to check out your new chart. I noticed already the caption "Busiest week ever!" so i'm looking forward to seeing the new top 40 shortly.

Ohh good, at least your Adele tickets are reserved. I'm sure it will be a magical night for you and your boyfriend to enjoy.
                  We didn't qualify and came last in the semi for another year yay

It was really the busiest week ever, and this week was another busy one...

Thanks! It WAS magical. Funnily, my bf didn't enjoy it as much as me (while he was the one who really, really wanted to go). She's SO funny!

1 (1) Kerli – Blossom
                  ...and yet with all the new songs entering, Kerli still remains on top. Keri really is the queen of your chats right now.
                  She really is It even looked like she could get a third week at #1 just like "Feral Hearts" did... but something else came out of nowhere...

Amazing new entry for Ariana. This is definitely up there with Be alright as one of my fave songs from this era so far. Needless to say, this will be high up my new chart.
                  I wasn't too sure about "Into You" at first to be honest, i even thought it's one of the weakest songs, but it grew a lot on me and it's probably my favorite song of the upcoming album now. Unfortunately, "Be Alright" is one of my least favorites

Wow, i wasn't expecting to see this so high up. Is this Meghan's highest charting in your chart? I much preferred NO but this is ok, but i doubt it'll enter anywhere this high in my new chart.
                  No, "No" actually debuted and peaked at #2 earlier this year as her highest entry so far. "Me Too" is a big guilty pleasure and hopefully a hit for her

4 (9) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                  Aww, bless Zoë. I loved her reaction at the semi final after she finished performing and seemed genuinely overwhelmed by the big cheers from the audience. She sang the song really well and i think this was a deserved qualifier for the final.
                  She was the cutest on the contest, really glad the public seemed to love her as well. A shame the juries kinda messed up her results though, i thought it could be the other way round...

6 (NEW) Foxes – Cruel
                  Foxes has always been quite hit n' miss for me. I loved her song Body rock last year which went to #1 in my chart. Cruel is an ok song, i don't think its a strong song personally but its nice.
                  Oh "Cruel" is actually my favorite song by Foxes so far...

I decided to give this another chance and whilst i did like it more, that Lil Wayne verse really annoys me. He's just got one of those voices that was never made for singing, i really do think he sounds hideous when he does that rap/sing thing. I still think this will struggle to make my top 20.
                  So i cross my fingers that the album release could change this for you

8 (NEW) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy
                  Great to see Imany doing well for you now. Is this becoming a hit in Switzerland? From what i've seen, its already been successful in other countries. It was also my favourite song in the FSC a few months back.
                  Yes, it just became a Top20 hit in Switzerland out of a sudden. It's even #2 on iTunes over here, but streaming is killing it a bit as it's not even Top100 on Spotify.
                  I've heard it there as well, but it caught my attention. Didn't expect this to blow up like this though.

12 (6) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
                  What happened? I was so sure that Iceland would qualify i was so disappointed that it didn't.
                  Me as well, shocker of this year to be honest! But to be honest i thought her performance lacked something. It wasn't as stunning as expected...

17 (NEW) Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave
                  This has proved to be a real grower on me. When i first saw the music video i thought the song was good but nothing special. The live performance at the semi final was amazing! I even thought Iveta's live vocals were better than how she sounds on the studio version which is really rare. If Armenia pull off another spectacular performance on the final, i think this might end up doing really well. Could LoveWave win Eurovision?
                  I also think the live version was way better than the studio version. Her performance was fierce, and she looked incredible! She comes across as a bit arrogant though (but she has to be that way for a song like this i guess)

20 (NEW) Dua Lipa – Hotter Than Hell
                  I was so hyped when i heard the snippet of this song, and i do love this........but it has been overshadowed by my continued love for Into you but i have to admit, i'm loving that new Justin Timberlake song too (which is performing during the Eurovision final ). So i already have three big new entries for my new chart. As much as i love Hotter than hell, i still think Be the one is just that little bit better.
                  Glad to hear you like "Hotter Than Hell" But yeah, i also think "Be The One" is better as of now...

21 (17) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                  22 (10) Amir – J’ai cherché
                  I wonder where these will end up next week? I saw a clip of Amir singing his entry during the semi final on Tuesday night and thought he sounded terrible. It was only a short clip we saw but he sounded really flat to me. I still don't think France are gonna win.
                  Haha... i'm glad with their positions on the contest. But i got over one of them quite fast now, while one of them will take a jump on my charts this week...
                  And as much as i like "J'ai cherché", i never saw France as the winning entry, it's just nothing spectacular after all. But hey, it's their best result in 14 years and that's also dserved.

I was a bit late to the party on this one! It was released later in the week and because it didn't shoot up iTunes in the UK, it managed to pass me by completely until i saw the video on Saturday which was too late to make an impact on my chart last week. In common is looking set to enter my chart this weekend.
                  Oh well as i often say, better late than never

26 (14) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
                  I still love Sound of silence and hope Australia do well tonight and i'm sure they will qualify for the final.
                  They did and they nearly won the whole contest Really glad for them and Dami! I was rooting for them in the end but Ukraine is a fantastic winner as well IMO

28 (NEW) Ira Losco – Walk On Water
                  To think in 2013 i entered Ira Losco into the FSC with Me love u long time which was one of my favourite songs from around that time. I then enter Ira a second time in the FSC in early 2014 with The way it's meant to be so Ira is no stranger to my chart. I like Walk on water a lot more now than i did when i first heard the song.
                  I think i never heard of her so far, or can't remember her. I read she also made it to #2 several years ago in the ESC...

31 (NEW) Kungs vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners – This Girl
                  Yay! So so amazing to see Kungs making your chart. I'm just so happy to see this song becoming such a popular single in other countries and hopefully in the UK very soon. When This girl first went to #1 in my chart i honestly didn't expect it to become so popular everywhere else but i'm loving the reaction this song is getting.
                  It's getting really popular, i've already heard it on the radio over here. Anyway, unfortunately the competition right now is really strong on my charts and i don't think "This Girl" will do well here....

32 (NEW) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand
                  As far as Eurovision ballads go this year, I stand is one of my favourites. I just think it's a lovely song performed beautifully by Gabriela and i love her voice when she sings.
                  Same! Really glad Czech made the final for the first time with that song! A shame they got 0 points from the public though...

35 (NEW) Freddie – Pioneers
                  If Eurovision did a Sexiest Male award, i suspect Freddie would win. He looks a bit like Zayn although he sounds more like Bruce Springsteen with his gravelly voice. His song is ok but not a personal favourite.
                  Haha yeah definitely a nice man to look at Again, same with me. Nice song, i was actually positively surprised in the first semi, but already got 'over it' (or better said i prefer many other tracks now)

38 (NEW) Mans Zelmerlöw – Fire In The Rain
                  I checked this out on Youtube but its nowhere near as good as Heroes so it's doubtful this will make my chart.
                  Agree, it's quite disappointing compared to the stuff on his last album. His performance on the final was VERY disappointing as well...

39 (NEW) Douwe Bob – Slow Down
                  Aww, i adore this song. I think it's really catchy and i was amazed that Netherlands qualified because i didn't think they would. I also find Douwe really attractive too. I would love to see Slow down do well in the final.
                  Oh really? Just like with Freddie and "Pioneer", i was positively surprised by this, but it's still far away from being one of my faves. His eyes look amazing!

Comment

• Tansike
                    Site Supporter
                    • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                    I'm so glad we both like Ukraine <3

I think "Die Young" would've needed the big US story ... due to the historical background back then, it just went away so quickly and I feel like that negatively affected the song's performance in Europe

I'm glad I'm not the only one that struggled a bit with "All About That Bass"

Yes for "Into You", no surprise of course I'll create my charts later, I like the song and I assume it will chart well, but my week is sooo busy as well with Eurovision, so it'll be a surprise

I'm now a fan of Austria as well <3 The fact that she was #6 on the televote How ironic that Austria withdrew from the contest due to unfair voting back then ...

Hope Dua climbs in the future

Damn, somehow I totally forgot Ira was the one that entered in 2002 as well I still remembered the song though, but not her name ... She looked like Mariah Carey in the final
                    <3
                    Expect a big re-entry for her this week...

You really think so? I know its airplay died after that what happened, but i don't think it affected its success in Europe.

Haha "All About That Bass" is nice and i enjoyed to sing along when it came on the radio but that's it

"Into You" is awesome, definitely one of the best songs of the upcoming album so far, if not the best! Can't wait for tomorrow

YES! Zoë did incredible well, and that's well deserved. Didn't expect the jury to 'mess up' her votes though, i thought they would like it. Glad the public loved her though

Ah... don't expect much for Dua as of now... Agree about her looking like Mariah hehe. As for her 2002 entry, i can't remember that one at all. But i didn't watch the contest back then and was to young...

Originally posted by LionH3art
                    Great Eurovision impact! How would you distribute your 12 points after having seen every act perform?
                    Oh difficult question!
                    Probably like this:

12 Australia
                    10 Russia
                    8 Ukraine
                    7 Bulgaria
                    6 Austria
                    5 Croatia (studio version is much better)
                    4 Armenia
                    3 Latvia
                    2 Poland
                    1 Belgium

Didn't include Iceland and Belarus as they weren't in the final, but they're faves of mine as well.

How would you distribute them?

Originally posted by phoenix98
                    • Your No. 1 definitely has a...hypnotic feel to it, and the video really captures that too!
                    • I haven't downloaded "Into You" - I'm holding off on downloading any more DW tracks, since I'll definitely be picking up the album on Friday - but I like what I've heard of it so far! I expect that I'll get more into it than "Dangerous Woman" (well, that's pretty much guaranteed) and "Let Me Love You" (though it's great to see that debut here too!)
                    • Awesome that you're loving "Me Too" so much! It's not one of my Thank You top favorites so far, but I do like it! I'm a little worried about how it'll do as a single, since I can see it having a high burn rate/going from catchy to annoying really quickly What other Thank You tracks have you been playing the most?

Yet another sublime chart, Tansike!
                    Thanks for checking Kerli's "Blossom" out! It's probably a bit Björk-ish (if you're familiar with Björk's sound).
                    Oh so you didn't heard the whole song? I'm sure you will LOVE "Into You"!
                    Hmm... "Kindly Calm Me Down" is definitely one of my early faves. Didn't find another one though, i'm listening to the whole album and think the whole thing sounds pretty good while there's still no real standout apart from "Me Too"...

Thanks a lot

Comment

• Tansike
                      Site Supporter
                      • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by adg
                      Nice to see Disturbed still in both charts
                      Glad you like that! Unfortunately the competition is too strong this week...

Originally posted by Magnus
                      I will comment properly later. But I'm curious what the three blank posts on the previous page are for.
                      Haha... it's spam I thought posting the charts on the new page looks better than being posted on the last posts of a page...

Originally posted by Magnus
                      Ooops, almost forgot to comment again... Too busy . I haven't gotten around to listening to any of the new entries I haven't heard yet.

Did you like Latvia's entry from last year - Aminata? I think Aminata's "Love Injected" and Jamala's "1944" are a bit similar...
                      No, unlike a lot other posters her on UKMix I never really liked that one a year ago, and haven't tried listening to it again since then. So it makes sense that I don't like "1944" much either. I don't think it's a bad song per se, just isn't to my taste.

Great to see the climbs for "Loin d'ici" and the very big one for "The Last of Our Kind"! I also like the new entry for "Cruel"; this was just waiting to become a single to become a top 10 hit on your chart .

Good for Jamie-Lee's album to get another week in the top 4! Not too surprised about the Eurovision album staying #1, with so many songs on the singles chart. I will probably check out Meghan's album later, although she's never had a big hit with me I did check out her first album.
                      No problem, i know how this feels

That's okay, after all everyone has his/her own taste and that's okay. I guess you're not really happy with the results then?

Glad you like all those movements. Unfortunately, Rykka will take a huge dive downwards the charts this week...
                      Ha, i'm really glad they're going with "Cruel" as the new single. A shame it was released during a very comeptitive time...

I think Jamie-Lee's album should do well on my charts, even if i'm over "Ghost" by now. But the album has so many good pop songs, can't wait to see which will be the next single
                      Meghan's album is a good pop album. It's probably a bit cheesy here and there but i like it a lot

Comment

• Tansike
                        Site Supporter
                        • 28 Jan 2012

thanks so much for all comments

week 20/2016 – 19 may 2016 Adele against the ESC

[pic shot by me]
                        • Singles Top40

Another impressive 7 new entries and 7 re-entries made the charts this week, but while there were lots of new songs released that caused the many entries a week ago, only two events caused the entries this week: the Eurovision Song Contest and Adele’s concert in Switzerland.

Adele picked “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” as the third single of her current album “25” and released it just a few days ago, and together with its incredible performance on her concert on Tuesday, it was quite easy for it to become her fourth number one single this week. It blocks Kerli’s “Blossom”, which nearly made it to three weeks at number one, but slips 1-2 now. Eurovision winner Jamala makes the Top3 complete, as her winner single “1944” re-enters the charts at #3. This may be a high re-entry, but if #3 remains Jamala’s peak, it will be the lowest peaking winner single from the contest since Ell/Nikki’s “Running Scared” debuted and peaked at #8 back in 2011.

Let’s take a look at Adele’s entries at first. Apart from the current single “Send My Love”, “Hello” got the biggest boost and re-enters the charts at #4. It topped the charts for three weeks last autumn, being her longest running number one single to date. The “21”-classics “Rolling In The Deep” (#13), “Someone Like You” (#16) and “Set Fire To The Rain” (#18) are all back in the Top20, while “When We Were Young” barely misses to make a comeback in the upper half of the charts as it’s back at #21. “Rumour Has It” is the last track from Adele which makes a re-entry, as it’s back at #23, but she even owns two new entries. The “19” singles “Make You Feel My Love” (#27) and “Hometown Glory” (#32) never made an entry on my charts so far, but are able to do so now. Adele’s biggest hit to date is without a doubt “Someone Like You”, which even topped the year-end charts in 2011.

As mentioned, apart from Adele, the ESC is the other reason behind the other new and re-entries this week. Bulgaria got their best result ever with Poli Genova’s “If Love Was A Crime”, which also gets a high debut at #8 this week. Latvia’s Justs debuts at #20 with his entry “Heartbeat”, Poland’s Micha? Szpak is new at #29 with “Color Of Your Life” while Belgium’s Laura Tesoro arrives at #34 with “What’s The Pressure”. There are obviously even more ESC entries on the charts this week. Nina Kraljic’s “Lighthouse” was performed quite bad vocally, but it’s still able to become a Top5 hit this week by climbing 10-5, while Australia’s Dami Im climbs into the Top10 with “Sound Of Silence” (26-7). Zoë’s “Loin d’ici” drops 4-9, Sergey Lazarev’s “You Are The Only One” jumps 21-12, Greta Salome’s “Hear Them Calling” falls 12-25, Iveta Mukuchyan’s “LoveWave” is down 17-26, Ivan’s “Help You Fly” tumbles down 16-31, Amir’s “J’ai cherché” decreases 22-37, Gabriela Gun?íková’s “I Stand” slips 32-39 and Rykka’s “The Last Of Our Kind” crashes down 11-40. A total of 21 songs from the contest made it onto the charts now, which is a new record. 2015 held the previous record with 17 entries.

Ariana Grande’s “Into You” (2-6) and Meghan Trainor’s “Me Too” (3-10) fill out the Top10. Leaving that part of the charts are Ariana’s second entry “Let Me Love You” (7-11), Lena’s “Beat To My Melody” (9-14), Imany’s “Don’t Be So Shy” (8-15), Foxes’ “Cruel” (6-17) and Sara Hartman’s “Satellite” (5-19).

Adele’s impact on the charts didn’t come as a surprise of course, but it’s a surprise that she actually made such a big impact after all. On Sunday, it looked like Agnete’s “Icebreaker” (Norway), Barei’s “Say Yay!” (Spain) and Jamie-Lee’s “Ghost” (Germany) from the ESC would get a position in the Top40 as well, but failed to do so now.

Dami Im’s “Sound Of Silence” is the biggest climber, while Rykka’s “The Last Of Our Kind” is the biggest loser this week.

1 (NEW) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
                        Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Kerli – Blossom
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2- / 3w

3 (RE) Jamala – 1944
                        Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*- / 2w

4 (RE) Adele – Hello *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32-35-Out-RE 4- / 19w

5 (10) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
                        Chart Run: 21-11-10-*5*- / 4w

6 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
                        Chart Run: *2*-6- / 2w

7 (26) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
                        Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*- / 4w

8 (NEW) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
                        Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (4) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                        Chart Run: 38-9-*4*-9- / 4w

10 (3) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                        Chart Run: *3*-10- / 2w

11 (7) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
                        Chart Run: *7*-11- / 2w

12 (21) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12- / 10w

13 (RE) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
                        Chart Run: 14-19-20-Out-RE 20-20-Out-RE 16-10-*6*-9-11-9-8-6-6-8-8-11-11-15-18-9-15-Out-RE 13- / 23w

14 (9) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-4-9-14- / 8w

15 (8) Imany – Don’t Be So Shy
                        Chart Run: *8*-15- / 2w

16 (RE) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
                        Chart Run: 18-11-14-13-9-10-8-5-7-2-3-3-3-5-2-*1*-2-7-8-7-6-11-14-19-17-9-8-5-3-3-3-5-4-7-9-8-13-12-13-15-18-20-20-16-20-Out-RE 16- / 46w

17 (6) Foxes – Cruel
                        Chart Run: *6*-17- / 2w

18 (RE) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P*
                        Chart Run: 2-3-*1*-2-3-6-5-8-8-9-11-11-10-10-11-14-13-17-17-Out-RE 18- / 20w

19 (5) Sara Hartman - Satellite
                        Chart Run: *5*-19- / 2w

20 (NEW) Justs – Heartbeat
                        Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (RE) Adele – When We Were Young
                        Chart Run: *7*-19-Out-RE 21- / 3w

22 (24) Kerli – Feral Hearts *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22- / 13w

23 (RE) Adele – Rumour Has It
                        Chart Run: *8*-13-14-16-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 23- / 6w

24 (15) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
                        Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24- / 27w

25 (12) Greta Salome – Hear Them Calling
                        Chart Run: *4*-6-12-25- / 4w

26 (17) Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave
                        Chart Run: *17*-26- / 2w

27 (NEW) Adele – Make You Feel My Love
                        Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (19) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28- / 6w

29 (NEW) Micha? Szpak – Colors Of Your Life
                        Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

30 (14) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
                        Chart Run: *2*-14-30- / 3w

31 (16) Ivan – Help You Fly
                        Chart Run: 34-*3*-16-31- / 4w

32 (NEW) Adele – Hometown Glory
                        Chart Run: *32*- / 1w

33 (25) Alicia Keys – In Common
                        Chart Run: *25*-33- / 2w

34 (NEW) Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure
                        Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

35 (18) Tarja – No Bitter End
                        Chart Run: *1*-5-18-35- / 4w

36 (13) Alvaro Soler – Sofia
                        Chart Run: *13*-36- / 2w

37 (22) Amir – J’ai cherché
                        Chart Run: 22-*10*-22-37- / 4w

38 (23) Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance
                        Chart Run: 38-25-20-*13*-23-38- / 6w

39 (32) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand
                        Chart Run: *32*-39- / 2w

40 (11) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
                        Chart Run: 36-*11*-40- / 3w

Out of Top40
                        Out (20) Dua Lipa – Hotter Than Hell (1w)
                        Out (27) Vanessa Mai – Ich sterb für dich (4w)
                        Out (28) Ira Losco – Walk On Water (1w)
                        Out (29) Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence (3w)
                        Out (30) Samra – Miracle (3w)
                        Out (31) Kungs vs. Cookin' On 3 Burners – This Girl (1w)
                        Out (33) Birdy – Wild Horses (8w)
                        Out (34) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza *G* (14w)
                        Out (35) Freddie – Pioneers (1w)
                        Out (36) Inna – Bad Boys (8w)
                        Out (37) Babymetal – Karate (3w)
                        Out (38) Mans Zelmerlöw – Fire In The Rain (1w)
                        Out (39) Douwe Bob – Slow Down (1w)
                        Out (40) Elaiza – Hurricane (2w)

• Album Top20

Adele’s concert on Tuesday obviously has a big effect on the album charts as well. And while a concert always pushed the current album of the artist to number one in the past, Adele is the unlucky one to become the first artist not to go to number one after her concert, but “25” still increases 15-2. In the end, it’s the compilation for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 which stays on top for a third consecutive week, getting a final boost due to the second semi-final last Thursday and the grand final last Saturday. And as amazing as Adele was, my heart beats for the contest after all. Meghan Trainor’s “Thank You” slips 2-3 to close the Top3.

Adele’s two previous albums “21” and “19” are able to make a quite high re-entry as well. “21” is back at #5, getting certified with 4x Platinum this week, while “19” is back at #7. “19” didn’t do well on my charts so far, mainly because it was released two years before I started to compile an album charts as well. Jamie-Lee sits at #4 for another week with her debut “Berlin”, despite her failure on the ESC. Meanwhile, british singer songwriter Birdy climbs back into the Top10 with her third set “Beautiful Lies” (11-6), which gets certified with Gold this week, becoming also her third album with a certification now. Apart from Adele’s re-entries, there’s also a new arrival in the Top10, as Dami Im’s cover album “Classic Carpenters” debuts at #9. Babymetal’s “Metal Resistance” (5-8) and Sara Hartman’s “Satellite” EP (3-10) fill out the Top10.

After a short visit in the upper half, Selena Gomez’ “Revival” slips back 9-11. Gwen Stefani’s “This Is What The Truth Feels Like” stayed in the upper half for eight weeks, but has to leave that part for the first time this week (7-12). Also leaving the upper half are Drake’s “Views” (8-14) and Mike Posner’s “At Night, Alone.” (6-16). The biggest drop goes to Elaiza though, who are down 10-18 with her second album “Restless”. There are also two new arrivals outside the Top10. Norwegian DJ and producer Kygo finally released his debut album called “Cloud Nine”. It’s probably out a year too late, but better late than never… and it debuts at #13 now. The final entry goes to Corinne Bailey Rae and her new album “The Heart Speaks In Whispers”, which only barely makes it onto the charts at #20.

1 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2016
                        Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1- / 4w

2 (15) Adele – 25 *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12-17-18-19-Out-RE 15-2- / 19w

3 (2) Meghan Trainor – Thank You
                        Chart Run: *2*-3- / 2w

4 (4) Jamie-Lee – Berlin
                        Chart Run: *3*-4-4- / 3w

5 (RE) Adele – 21 *4xP*
                        Chart Run: 4-6-3-3-4-*2*-2-3-2-4-5-4-5-2-3-3-2-3-4-6-6-4-7-Out-RE 9-4-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-5-4-5-7-4-8-10-5-5-7-10-Out-RE 5- / 48w

6 (11) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G*
                        Chart Run: *2*-5-6-8-10-12-11-6- / 8w

7 (RE) Adele – 19
                        Chart Run: *7*-10-Out-RE 7- / 3w

8 (5) Babymetal – Metal Resistance
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-8- / 5w

9 (NEW) Dami Im – Classic Carpenters
                        Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (3) Sara Hartman – Satellite EP
                        Chart Run: *3*-10- / 2w

11 (9) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20-Out-RE 19-13-11-9-11- / 25w

12 (7) Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-5-8-7-12- / 9w

13 (NEW) Kygo – Cloud Nine
                        Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (8) Drake – Views
                        Chart Run: *4*-8-14- / 3w

15 (12) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller *P*
                        Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-7-9-20-17-14-16-18-16-20-Out-RE 16-13-11-5-2-3-2-1-2-3-6-12-15- / 25w

16 (6) Mike Posner – At Night, Alone
                        Chart Run: *6*-16- / 2w

17 (14) Zoë – Debut
                        Chart Run: *5*-14-17- / 3w

18 (10) Elaiza – Restless
                        Chart Run: *10*-18- / 2w

19 (13) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-10-11-18-Out-RE 16-6-9-13-19- / 13w

20 (NEW) Corinne Bailey Rae – The Heart Speaks In Whispers
                        Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

Out of Top20
                        Out (16) Amir – Au coeur de moi (2w)
                        Out (17) Disturbed – Immortalized (3w)
                        Out (18) Sia – This Is Acting *G* (9w)
                        Out (19) Melanie Martinez – Cry Baby (7w)
                        Out (20) Lena – Crystal Sky *5xG* (38w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)

Comment

• Tansike
                          Site Supporter
                          • 28 Jan 2012

New certifications

4x PLATINUM
                          Adele – 21 [album]

GOLD
                          Birdy – Beautiful Lies [album]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

• JakeP
                            Superstar
                            • 19 Aug 2013

Hi Tansike

Ok, here goes part 1

Well they didn't send the single to radios, and now she's not allowed to do a performance on the Billboard Music Awards :-?
                            I read about this too and think it's such a shame that Ke$ha has found herself in this situation. Apparently bosses were concerned that she was going to perform a song slating Dr Luke but has since said she was going to pay homage to Bob Dylan.

I've heard this new song as well, but as you said, while i love Zara's vocals on it, David didn't do his best job. The track is growing on me, should debut sooner or later as well on my charts. But i'm so excited for more Zara, she needs to released an album soon!
                            Yes, the track is growing on me too but is also more likely to make my chart the week after next as my next chart is going to be Eurovision themed. Has there been any news about Zara's next album?

Oh so i think you're not happy about the results at all...
                            Yes! I was absolutely 100% rooting for Australia to win. Dami just smashed those vocals on the night of the final and i've been going back and watching that performance on Youtube, it really was magical.......and then it comes 2nd to that song? :-? Yes, i was disappointed.

We didn't qualify and came last in the semi for another year yay

Thanks! It WAS magical. Funnily, my bf didn't enjoy it as much as me (while he was the one who really, really wanted to go). She's SO funny!
                            I didn't think Rykka's song was that good tbh so it wasn't a shock for me that Switzerland didn't qualify. Aww, i'm sure he loved it deep down inside. I'm so happy you enjoyed the concert and had a great time. Adele really is funny, I've seen clips of Adele on tv in the UK and her laugh and personality is infectious which is why i think Adele is so popular. Adele is relatable on every possible level.

I wasn't too sure about "Into You" at first to be honest, i even thought it's one of the weakest songs, but it grew a lot on me and it's probably my favorite song of the upcoming album now. Unfortunately, "Be Alright" is one of my least favorites
                            Dangerous woman the album looks like it's going to be another solid gold pop album of 2016. It's sure gonna be interesting to see the shortlist for best album at the Grammies next year. I think Ariana is looking good to release a strong album full of choons.

No, "No" actually debuted and peaked at #2 earlier this year as her highest entry so far. "Me Too" is a big guilty pleasure and hopefully a hit for her
                            Oops, i forgot NO got to #2 in your chart. Meghan continues to be really hit n' miss with me.

She was the cutest on the contest, really glad the public seemed to love her as well. A shame the juries kinda messed up her results though, i thought it could be the other way round...
                            Yes, i noticed that with the juries. I wonder why they weren't as positive about Zoe's entry. At least there was a lot of love in the stadium for the Austrian representative.

So i cross my fingers that the album release could change this for you
                            You never know, it looks like Ariana's new album is going to be amazing so could see a number of the album tracks making my top 20 after its release.

Me as well, shocker of this year to be honest! But to be honest i thought her performance lacked something. It wasn't as stunning as expected...
                            For me, there was quite an obvious difference. If you watch the performance when Greta performed in Iceland, and then the semi final performance it seems to me that the producers of Eurovision in Sweden wanted to change Iceland's performance. I much preferred the "less is more" staging we saw originally in Europe where Greta looked like a silhouette.

I also think the live version was way better than the studio version. Her performance was fierce, and she looked incredible! She comes across as a bit arrogant though (but she has to be that way for a song like this i guess)
                            LOL I agree so much but it was a very sexy routine that sold the song. I just wish they could've made the studio version sound more like the live version.

They did and they nearly won the whole contest Really glad for them and Dami! I was rooting for them in the end but Ukraine is a fantastic winner as well IMO
                            Australia would've won had it just been on jury votes. Also someone worked out the scoring had they used last years points system where jury and televoting was combined and Australia would've still won with Ukraine second. I downloaded Dami's song on iTunes and added to the fact i've been watching her performance from the final a few times already (that's just today ) expect Dami to be the biggest Eurovision song in my chart this year. Ukraine may have won but i just can't bring myself to enter that song in my chart just because it won, 1944 really failed to click with me.

It's getting really popular, i've already heard it on the radio over here. Anyway, unfortunately the competition right now is really strong on my charts and i don't think "This Girl" will do well here....
                            Aww, it still made your top 40 in a very competitive week so that is amazing in itself. It could've been completely overlooked last week but i love that this song did make your top 40.

Comment

• JakeP
                              Superstar
                              • 19 Aug 2013

Time for part 2

1 (NEW) Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
                              Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

Wow! Amazing entry for Adele. I'm so happy you had a great time even if your bf wasn't as keen (really? i thought he would love the concert). I must see if there are any clips on Youtube from Adele's concert. Ohh, or is it due to Send my love (to your new lover) being made the 3rd single that's caused this to do so well now. It got to #8 in my chart when the whole of 25 made my top 20 but i have to admit, i've not listened to this at all this week so it won't make my next chart but i believe the music video is released this weekend so Adele is looking likely to be high up my chart next week if the video is really good.

3 (RE) Jamala – 1944
                              Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*- / 2w

Poor Dami I was so hoping Australia were going to win Eurovision and then Ukraine got the win right at the last minute. The way they did the results was amazing but still, disappointing winner imo.

4 (RE) Adele – Hello *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32-35-Out-RE 4- / 19w

"hello, it's me, i was wondering if after all these months you'd like to re-enter this song in your chart"! I think it's well known just how much i love this song, it really is pop perfection and deserved to be my #1 of 2015 in my chart of the year.

6 (2) Ariana Grande – Into You
                              Chart Run: *2*-6- / 2w

As you know I usually don't buy many albums and just download individual tracks on iTune but to say we're not even halfway into the year i've already got two potential albums of the year. Lemonade being the first, and now possibly Dangerous woman being the second. I've not bought it yet, nor have i heard all the tracks but i have listened to some of the new album tracks and i'm loving this new era. I didn't think Ariana would better her My everything era but i really think Dangerous woman is gonna be massive.

Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*- / 4w

Aww, here's my poor baby Dami. The amount of times i've watched her performances (both semi final and grand final) over the last week i'm certain that Sound of silence is going to be my highest charting Eurovision entry this year. Absolutely love this song and the performance which were so incredible. Dami really sang her heart out in the final and i get goosebumps everytime i watch it back, especially when she hits the big note in the final chorus, and i love how you can hear the whole crowd bursting into a massive cheer as she nails that high note. Magical moment, so disappointed this wasn't the winner.

8 (NEW) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
                              Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

I really like this song but what lets the song down for me is the production. The first verse sounds lush but then when it goes into the first chorus it sounds so flat (the backing music) i would've loved the music to have been louder to give off that sense of euphoria you get when a song goes into a big chorus.

9 (4) Zoë – Loin d’ici
                              Chart Run: 38-9-*4*-9- / 4w

Aww, she's such a darling isn't she? I still don't know why the juries didn't rate this performance but Zoë won the hearts of many Eurovision fans and got a deserved result in the televoting.

12 (21) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12- / 10w

Oddly enough i was expecting this to return to #1 in your chart so its very surprising that Sergey didn't even make top 10. What a performance though, i thought the idea of climbing up the screen was so clever and probably one of the most genius staging ideas i saw this year at Eurovision. I'm happy Sergey didn't slip on the night as apparently he slipped during the rehearsals.

13 (RE) Adele – Rolling In The Deep *P*
                              Chart Run: 14-19-20-Out-RE 20-20-Out-RE 16-10-*6*-9-11-9-8-6-6-8-8-11-11-15-18-9-15-Out-RE 13- / 23w

"we could have had it aaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll", i feel an Adele karaoke moment coming on. *grabs hairbrush* Did Rolling in the deep really only peak at #6 for you at the time?

16 (RE) Adele – Someone Like You *5xG*
                              Chart Run: 18-11-14-13-9-10-8-5-7-2-3-3-3-5-2-*1*-2-7-8-7-6-11-14-19-17-9-8-5-3-3-3-5-4-7-9-8-13-12-13-15-18-20-20-16-20-Out-RE 16- / 46w

I'm loving seeing the Adele impact, she really is one of a kind. I don't think anyone else right now can achieve success in the way Adele has done, and i love it. Someone like you was always a weird one for me because i always preferred the way she sang the chorus at her Brit awards performance unlike the album version where she sings the line "don't forget me, i beg" high up with her voice as i was became more used to Adele singing that line of the song in her mid range.

18 (RE) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain *P*
                              Chart Run: 2-3-*1*-2-3-6-5-8-8-9-11-11-10-10-11-14-13-17-17-Out-RE 18- / 20w

...and another incredible re-entry. I think it's more than likely that all three of these re-entries would've been #1 for me had i done my own chart back then. 21 was like the sound track to my life in 2011 and i just worshipped Adele like a goddess! (i still do! ).

Chart Run: *4*-6-12-25- / 4w

Let us all take a moments silence to remember the moment when Iceland were knocked out Eurovision in semi final 1.

29 (NEW) Micha? Szpak – Colors Of Your Life
                              Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

I really didn't like this song, it sounds like that song Truly madly deeply by Savage Garden. I thought it was very telling how this did so badly with the jury votes but when it came to the televoting it finished 3rd! No way on earth was this the third best song in the Eurovision final. Third from bottom, yes!

34 (NEW) Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure
                              Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

I thought this was a bit boring tbh. It's a nice enough song but it didn't get excited in the way Hear them calling did when i first heard Iceland's entry.

37 (22) Amir – J’ai cherché
                              Chart Run: 22-*10*-22-37- / 4w

Well i'm happy this didn't win but that said, i thought Amir did a good performance in the final. I'm unsure whether this will make my top 20 or not, it will be close.

Chart Run: 38-25-20-*13*-23-38- / 6w

Move over One dance, Too good is here to take the honour of being Drake's most successful song in my chart........so far. This has really taken off now in the UK.

Comment

• stevyy
                                Site Supporter
                                • 14 May 2005

wow, adele pushing thru. her album has never left my albums top 20/30 since it debuted. what an evergreen.
                                My Chart

Comment

• MrRager
                                  Legend
                                  • 06 Sep 2009

5 (10) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
                                  11 (7) Ariana Grande feat. Lil Wayne – Let Me Love You
                                  16 (RE) Adele – Someone Like You
                                  17 (6) Foxes – Cruel
                                  18 (RE) Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
                                  21 (RE) Adele – When We Were Young
                                  22 (24) Kerli – Feral Hearts
                                  30 (14) Zedd & Ke$ha – True Colors
                                  39 (32) Gabriela Gun?íková – I Stand
                                  40 (11) Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind

Not keen on much of the Adele, I think she is ridiculously overrated. However the few I mentioned here are real good!

Poor Queen Rykka flopping on your chart almost as bad as her Semi Final performance
                                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Nost
                                    Legend
                                    • 18 Feb 2011

Alvaro flop

Comment

• Biebz
                                      Legend
                                      • 02 Jun 2013

Nice climbs for Lighthouse and Sound of Silence! They were my two favourites, I wish one of those had won
                                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• LOVE+FEAR
                                        Superstar
                                        • 19 Sep 2015

Great you had a fab time with Adele

Amazing re-entry for Jamala! If we didn't have such a summery time right now, I'd definitely spin her more.

"Sound Of Silence" is growing on me as well

Yaaas for Poli

Cute entry for Justs ;)
                                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Jack
                                          Personal Assistant
                                          • 23 May 2008

I'm really starting to love Meghans' new one "Me Too"
                                          My Hot 20 Of The Week

My Twitter

Comment

Working...