Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 21 - Rain On Me, Europe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    Mario games can be fun to watch, and there's such a wide variety of games featuring those characters now, but I've never been very interested in (or good at) the platforming-centric titles When it comes to quickly-pushing-certain-buttons-in-a-certan-order, I tend to flop (which applies to fighting games too, so I've never seriously delved into Smash Bros or Pokkén). That's partially why I appreciate Pokémon's turn-based combat instead. I could probably get better with practice, but those types of games just aren't as immersive as RPGs like Pokémon either.

Ha, Mama Ru the English Professor A big perk to learning a language through forums and media like Drag Race is that you'll learn the slang/way people actually talk in day-to-day life, not just formal "correct" English they teach in schools. I'm bummed to hear that even Drag Race has somewhat of a "toxic fanbase" too Granted, gay guys can be pretty cruel to each other for the pettiest of reasons...
    Completely get you on this as I’m really similar nowadays, but back in my childhood I’ve loved a lot of Mario games and ‘pushing-certain-buttons-in-a-certain-order’ So you’re all about RPGs these days?

That’s true! We had English in school for three years plus another 2-3 years in the apprenticeship, but that never really helped me with the language as much as being in this forum, playing an English speaking online game or watching RuPaul helped me Ah yes, there’s also a very toxic fanbase in the Drag universe, even the queens themselves talk about the toxic fanbase every now and then. I’ve also noticed that gay guys are often involved when it comes to ‘toxic fanbases’, also in music. I wonder where this is coming from especially considering gay guys are a group of people who deal with the word ‘acceptance’ a lot so they should be accepting as well instead of attacking others.

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
    I'm surprised to hear the car part (granted, the US is VERY car/driving-obsessed, especially if you don't live in a big city), but the living at home longer makes a lot of sense to me. There's still some stigma around living with your parents as an adult, but it seems like a really sensible way to save money and purchase your own home sooner (instead of pouring money into rent for years and years before owning a home). I never moved back home after graduating college, but I definitely better understand why people would make that choice now.
    Haha, Switzerland has a very rich offer when it comes to public transportation and we’re not the biggest country, so learning to drive is not the first priority anymore for many young people. I also was late with 25; though you’re only allowed to drive when you turn 18 (while it’s 16 in the US, right?). Owning a home sooner is also an interesting part you mentioned, as it’s very rare to own your home over here, it’s much more popular to rent an apartment as buying a house (or just an apartment) is very expensive over here. Even renting an apartment is expensive, I pay 1,635$ monthly for my small 2-room-apartment. So yeah, I also get why more and more young people stay at home especially when it’s more common for them to study something as well here.

There's some references to the core series games (like one person talks about doing Contests), but the human characters are all brand-new and there's zero battling involved (just LOTS of asking questions and collecting evidence).
    So… it’s not the greatest game I imagine?

Aww That's so sweet and supportive! No wonder you like this one so much #dreamdaddy
    Oh. You’re sweet and just made me realize that there are always different ways how to understand something, because when I wrote down what I said about him saying things about age I thought about it as something negative (because that’s how I received it) … like, he’s downgrading me in saying I’m still too young and don’t get things. But now I just realized that’s probably not how he meant it.

Communication is such a tricky thing. I recently heard that it’s not about how you say something but how the other person receives what you’re saying…

Although I still don't want OTR to break the 16-week-record, I've warmed up to Lil Nas X even more after his official coming out. It seemed so sad that he was apparently out (or at least strongly-implied to be gay) when he ran that Nicki stan account, but then had to go back in the closet once he scored a huge hip-hop hit, so it was a relief to see that he can still be his authentic self. Hopefully his openness will positively impact the way some hip-hop/rap fans view the LGBTQ+ community too.
    That’s good to hear! Though it’s not very clear if he went back in the closet once he got his hit, he probably just didn’t talk about it? And that’s ok. His coming out was also more like a ‘oh, and btw…’ instead of a long letter or something and that’s cool. Maybe I just didn’t find them but it was also cool to see there were no negative reactions to that so I think he did everything right in that aspect.

Ah, that makes sense - taking the time to make your own edibles is definitely more of a hassle. It's been a long time since I've done it in any form, but I always preferred that method, since smoking involved so much coughing I also felt the effects way more in edible form.
    Was it easy to buy it in edible forms when you took it, or did you do it by yourself? Because if it would be legal to buy over here, I’d probably also buy it in edible form every now and then. As for the coughing part; I guess you’re not a smoker, so I completely get that point.

Yeah, it still feels like a step down from most of the Get Weird and Glory Days singles, so I was a little surprised that they didn't go with something a little poppier after the way LM5's singles were received (though I've read that messy-label-stuff impacted the last era too).
    True. It’s so annoying to see these artists vs. label fights every now and then and I especially hate that it’s often the artists who really lose that fight but it’s often their faults as they’re releasing weaker stuff than they used to do. Little Mix are just a current example, but similar things happened in the past as well. Fingers crossed they will deliver with the next single!

**Nod** K-Pop acts seem to have especially busy release schedules: constantly dropping new singles/videos, EPs, and still full albums too.
    They’re true working beasts and it seems like they’re only living for their music career. But hey, we already talked about their contracts a while ago and that’s probably another part of their contract, so their label gets the most possible amount of money from them.

Ha, whoops I totally overlooked that crucial part! Prefer to keep us guessing, eh?
    Can happen Yes… but I don’t know, I just don’t like to reveal too much of these things because I think that way it’s more interesting? Maybe that’s just me thinking that way. But there’s an easy way to guess which songs are above others, same for albums *cough* certifications *cough*

• Queen Lindsey reclaims her throne (and maintains that incredible Top 5 streak in the process) I've mentioned before how I have a harder time getting attached to instrumental tracks, but "Underground" is pretty epic-sounding! Seems like it would fit perfectly in the background of a movie or game (and the visuals in the video really match that).
    • OoOh, that "Praying" chorus is mighty catchy!
    • Aw, poor "All The Time" missing the Top 10 It's easily my favorite of this era's four singles so far.
    • I thought "Señorita" might fare a bit better after reading your comments in my thread, but I guess it's already out-peaked "If I Can't Have You," at least. I'm honestly not THAT crazy about the song myself, but it was on my mind a lot last week since I thought/hoped it might be the one to knock OTR from No. 1 on the Hot 100.
    • I also hoped/expected better for "Hate Me" after I saw you share some positive reactions over in its song thread, but I guess "Flux" is still the only thing Ellie can get right for you in 2018-2019.

Yet another chart that lifts me off the ground, Marsike!
    Yes, she’s really the queen of my charts and it’s crazy to think how many things she already has released since her breakthrough. The second single of her upcoming new album is already coming this Friday Thanks for checking “Underground” out and I’m so glad to hear you’ve enjoyed it! I completely get your point by saying instrumentals usually don’t do that much for you but Lindsey’s songs have something special for me, they basically click every time with me and she has yet to release something that I actually dislike or can’t get into it. Also happy you mention the visuals, she has delivered a fantastic video for this kind of song

It is! Keiino is a huge surprise for me this year. Two songs so far and both are really, really good!

Aww… I knew you may be disappointed with that debut for “All The Time”, especially after seeing how well it has done on your charts. In a less busy week she would have made the Top10 very easily… so let’s see if she can have longevity at least with this new song. By The way, I’m actually really enjoying it and already a lot more than I ever enjoyed “Ruin My Life” or “Don’t Worry Bout Me” and they both peaked in the Top10 (#2 / #8)...

I liked “Señorita” a lot in its first week, but similar to Zara’s track that one also got a worse debut than it probably deserved, only because of a very busy week. Unfortunately, week 2 doesn’t look promising as I got over it rather quickly. Well, another week another song getting blocked by OTR…

Don’t worry about “Hate Me”, it came out just hours before I posted my charts a week ago, so its main impact will be on this weeks chart

Thank you so much

Comment

• this era I have become a Miley stan. Her new music is brilliant.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        this era I have become a Miley stan. Her new music is brilliant.
        Oh, very glad to hear that! Especially because iirc you didn't like Miley that much previously, but her new music is really, really good so I'm happy you got into her now

Comment

• Unfortunately, My Charts has to be delayed this week. I hope I will be able to have it done tomorrow or at least on Saturday.

Comment

• No hurry
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
              No hurry
              Thanks The server breakdown made it even worse now, haha. But week 27 is finally coming now.

Comment

• ...on to the next page...

Comment

My Charts - week 27/2019 – 4 july 2019 - busy times led by an instrumental

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Underground
                  Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (2) Keiino – Praying
                  Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (3) Beatrice Egli – Rock mis Härz
                  Chart Run: *3*-3- / 2w

4 (NEW) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!!
                  Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (NEW) Kameron Michaels – Freedom
                  Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD – Hate Me
                  Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (NEW) Avril Lavigne – I Fell In Love With The Devil
                  Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (5) P!nk feat. Wrabel – 90 Days
                  Chart Run: *5*-8- / 2w

9 (4) Miley Cyrus – Mother’s Daughter
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-9- / 5w

10 (10) Inna – Te Vas
                  Chart Run: 12-*10*-10- / 3w

11 (7) Tarja – Railroads
                  Chart Run: *7*-11- / 2w

12 (8) Keiino – Spirit In The Sky *G*
                  Chart Run: 14-22-36-34-4-*1*-2-2-3-8-12- / 11w

13 (NEW) Sabrina Carpenter – In My Bed
                  Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (19) Astrid S – The First One
                  Chart Run: 34-27-36-19-*14*- / 5w

15 (13) Tamta – Replay *G*
                  Chart Run: 17-15-10-18-23-30-31-Out-RE *3*-5-6-10-12-9-13-15- / 15w

16 (14) Zena – Like It
                  Chart Run: 16-12-*4*-7-7-8-14-16- / 8w

17 (9) Duncan Laurence – Arcade *G*
                  Chart Run: 29-40-Out-RE 29-6-8-11-*4*-4-9-17- / 10w

18 (12) Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
                  Chart Run: *5*-12-18- / 3w

19 (6) Ashley O (Miley Cyrus) – On A Roll
                  Chart Run: *1*-6-19- / 3w

20 (11) Zara Larsson – All The Time
                  Chart Run: *11*-20- / 2w

21 (17) Imagine Dragons feat. Elisa – Birds
                  Chart Run: *17*-21- / 2w

22 (25) Adel Tawil feat. Peachy – Tu m’appelles
                  Chart Run: *18*-Out-RE 25-22- / 3w

23 (NEW) Jack Savoretti feat. Mika – Youth And Love
                  Chart Run: *23*- / 1w

24 (22) Ester Peony – On A Sunday
                  Chart Run: *17*-17-19-21-19-22-24- / 7w

25 (16) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus – Old Town Road *G*
                  Chart Run: 24-26-31-31-24-15-*5*-8-10-14-16-25- / 12w

26 (NEW) Poppy – Choke
                  Chart Run: *26*- / 1w

27 (24) Michela – Chameleon *G*
                  Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-5-7-1-9-14-17-20-24-27- / 12w

28 (15) Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – Señorita
                  Chart Run: *15*-28- / 2w

29 (18) Eleni Foureira – El Ritmo Psicodélico
                  Chart Run: *18*-29- / 2w

30 (21) Katy Perry – Never Really Over
                  Chart Run: *3*-11-10-21-30- / 5w

31 (26) The Chainsmokers & Bebe Rexha – Call You Mine
                  Chart Run: *12*-15-13-26-31- / 5w

32 (23) Kate Miller-Heidke – Zero Gravity
                  Chart Run: 6-*2*-2-6-8-11-23-32- / 8w

33 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1-3-1-3-5-6-8-11-19-28-31-32-Out-RE 33- / 22w

34 (29) Mahmood – Soldi
                  Chart Run: 34-40-35-*8*-11-16-18-21-29-34- / 10w

35 (33) Marina – Superstar *G*
                  Chart Run: 2-2-*1*-9-14-15-20-29-33-35- / 10w

36 (38) Sofi Tukker & Bomba Estéreo – Playa Grande
                  Chart Run: *25*-34-38-36- / 4w

37 (31) Shawn Mendes – If I Can’t Have You
                  Chart Run: 26-*23*-31-37- / 4w

38 (NEW) Felix Jaehn feat. Calum Scott – Love On Myself
                  Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

39 (34) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-2-4-7-9-12-14-21-27-24-20-17-22-29-34-35-32-Out-RE 37-34-39- / 24w

40 (28) BTS & Zara Larsson – A Brand New Day
                  Chart Run: *7*-28-40- / 3w

Out of Top40
                  Out (20) Todrick Hall – Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels (5w)
                  Out (27) Nicki Minaj – Megatron (1w)
                  Out (30) Ed Sheeran feat. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock – Cross Me (5w)
                  Out (32) Lana Del Rey – Doin’ Time (6w)
                  Out (35) Within Temptation – Mad World *G* (11w)
                  Out (36) Rammstein – Ausländer (4w)
                  Out (37) Kygo & Rita Ora – Carry On *G* (10w)
                  Out (39) Lo & Leduc – Online (1w)
                  Out (40) Netta – Nana Banana (5w)

New certifications
                  “Arcade” by Duncan Laurence, “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus and “Superstar” by Marina go GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Ashley Tisdale – Symptoms *G*
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-2-2-1-1- / 9w

2 (2) Miley Cyrus – She Is Coming
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2- / 5w

3 (4) Lil Nas X – 7
                    Chart Run: 4-*3*- / 2w

4 (NEW) Poppy – Choke EP

5 (3) Eurovision Song Contest 2019 *P*
                    Chart Run: *1*-3-5-2-1-1-2-3-3-3-5- / 11w

6 (5) Beatrice Egli – Natürlich!
                    Chart Run: *5*-6- / 2w

7 (NEW) Kylie Minogue – Step Back In Time: The Definitive Collection

8 (6) Eleni Foureira – Gypsy Woman EP
                    Chart Run: *5*-6-8- / 3w

9 (NEW) Julia Michaels – Inner Monologue Part 2
                    Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (NEW) Chris Brown – Indigo
                    Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (8) Adel Tawil – Alles lebt
                    Chart Run: *8*-11- / 2w

12 (7) Mark Ronson – Late Night Feelings
                    Chart Run: *7*-12- / 2w

13 (10) Jonas Brothers – Happiness Begins
                    Chart Run: *4*-6-10-13- / 4w

14 (9) Will Young – Lexicon
                    Chart Run: *9*-14- / 2w

15 (11) Within Temptation – Resist *P*
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-2-3-4-7-8-11-8-14-17-20-Out-RE 16-13-8-7-11-15- / 20w

16 (13) Kerli – Shadow Works *P*
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-3-4-5-8-11-14-17-16-13-14-7-8-13-16- / 19w

17 (12) Madonna – Madame X
                    Chart Run: *4*-12-17- / 3w

18 (RE) P!nk – Hurts 2B Human
                    Chart Run: *2*-4-8-11-10-18-20-Out-RE 18- / 8w

19 (14) Eluveitie – Ategnatos *G*
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-10-13-15-14-15-13-13-14-19- / 13w

20 (RE) Inna – Yo
                    Chart Run: *5*-18-Out-RE 20- / 3w

Out of Top20
                    Out (15) Bilal Hassani – Kingdom (7w)
                    Out (16) Marina – Love + Fear *G* (9w)
                    Out (17) Lena – Only Love, L *G* (12w)
                    Out (18) Rammstein – Rammstein (6w)
                    Out (19) Bastille – Doom Days (2w)
                    Out (20) Avicii – Tim (3w)

New certifications
                    The compilation of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 goes PLATINUM (200+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Kygo & Whitney Houston – Higher Love
                      Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Madonna – God Control
                      Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (3) Miley Cyrus – Unholy
                      Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-3-3- / 5w

4 (7) Lil Nas X & Cardi B – Rodeo
                      Chart Run: 7-*4*- / 2w

5 (6) Ashley Tisdale – Insomnia
                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-10-9-6-5- / 9w

6 (5) Ashley Tisdale – Feeling So Good
                      Chart Run: 7-7-*5*-6- / 4w

7 (4) Miley Cyrus, Swae Lee & Mike Will Made It – Party Up The Street
                      Chart Run: 5-*2*-2-4-7- / 5w

8 (9) Lil Nas X – F9mily (You & Me)
                      Chart Run: 9-*8*- / 2w

9 (NEW) Mark Ronson feat. Camila Cabello – Find U Again

10 (8) Kerli – One
                      Chart Run: 5-*2*-2-3-6-5-8-9-Out-RE 9-4-8-10- / 12w

Comment

• 4 (NEW) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!!

Huge comeback. I just love how catchy it is, the hook is very memorable and it is totally trademark Babymetal sound.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• So many good entries! Your love for Babymetal and Keiino >>

Comment

• I agree with your comment on "God Control"! The song on its own doesn't really work for me.

"Find U Again" needs to grow

I like these songs in your Top 20:

Miley Cyrus – Mother’s Daughter

Keiino – Spirit In The Sky

Sabrina Carpenter – In My Bed

Duncan Laurence – Arcade

Ashley O (Miley Cyrus) – On A Roll (I have to say I'm getting tired of it quickly tho)

Zara Larsson – All The Time

I hope I find the time to check out these songs:

Lindsey Stirling – Underground

Keiino – Praying

Kameron Michaels – Freedom

Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD – Hate Me

Inna – Te Vas

Astrid S – The First One

Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                              4 (NEW) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!!

Huge comeback. I just love how catchy it is, the hook is very memorable and it is totally trademark Babymetal sound.
                              Glad you're also enjoying it that much! It's definitely one of their best songs I've ever heard to be honest, it's so incredibly catchy and the rap also fits very well to the song. Plus their live performance at Glastonbury was awesome too! Can't wait for their album!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                So many good entries! Your love for Babymetal and Keiino >>
                                Thanks for coming by and glad to hear you're enjoying some entries Keiino are such a surprise for me, their new single is just as good as "Spirit In The Sky". Hopefully they continue with making music as a trio.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                  I agree with your comment on "God Control"! The song on its own doesn't really work for me.

"Find U Again" needs to grow

I like these songs in your Top 20:

Miley Cyrus – Mother’s Daughter
                                  Keiino – Spirit In The Sky
                                  Sabrina Carpenter – In My Bed
                                  Duncan Laurence – Arcade
                                  Ashley O (Miley Cyrus) – On A Roll (I have to say I'm getting tired of it quickly tho)
                                  Zara Larsson – All The Time

I hope I find the time to check out these songs:

Lindsey Stirling – Underground
                                  Keiino – Praying
                                  Kameron Michaels – Freedom
                                  Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD – Hate Me
                                  Inna – Te Vas
                                  Astrid S – The First One
                                  Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
                                  Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the video actually deserved a better song with "God Control" - it's often the other way Though I have to admit the song is slowly growing on me these days and it's still one of the better ones on her new album.

Good to see you like several entries on my chart!
                                  I'm feeling the same when it comes to "On A Roll"...
                                  Had no idea you were familiar with Sabrina's "In My Bed". What a bop!

Hopefully you'll find some time to check out some of the ones you'd like to check out, especially Keiino's "Praying" (it's as strong as "Spirit In The Sky" ) but also Astrid S' "The First One" as that one is a big surprise for me and I'm sure you may enjoy it as well. If it doesn't click on the first listen you should give it some more chances as it's been a big grower for me.

Comment

My Charts - week 28/2019 – 11 july 2019 - who can beat Lindsey?

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Lindsey Stirling – The Upside
                                    Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Underground
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2- / 3w

3 (2) Keiino – Praying
                                    Chart Run: *2*-2-3- / 3w

4 (14) Astrid S – The First One
                                    Chart Run: 34-27-36-19-14-*4*- / 6w

5 (13) Sabrina Carpenter – In My Bed
                                    Chart Run: 13-*5*- / 2w

6 (7) Avril Lavigne – I Fell In Love With The Devil
                                    Chart Run: 7-*6*- / 2w

7 (3) Beatrice Egli – Rock mis Härz
                                    Chart Run: *3*-3-7- / 3w

8 (10) Inna – Te Vas
                                    Chart Run: 12-10-10-*8*- / 4w

9 (4) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!!
                                    Chart Run: *4*-9- / 2w

10 (11) Tarja – Railroads
                                    Chart Run: *7*-11-10- / 3w

11 (6) Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD – Hate Me
                                    Chart Run: *6*-11- / 2w

12 (8) P!nk feat. Wrabel – 90 Days
                                    Chart Run: *5*-8-12- / 3w

13 (NEW) Anna Bergendahl – Home
                                    Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (NEW) Au/Ra – Dance In The Dark
                                    Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (23) Jack Savoretti feat. Mika – Youth And Love
                                    Chart Run: 23-*15*- / 2w

16 (NEW) Gabriella Cilmi – Ruins
                                    Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (12) Keiino – Spirit In The Sky *G*
                                    Chart Run: 14-22-36-34-4-*1*-2-2-3-8-12-17- / 12w

18 (9) Miley Cyrus – Mother’s Daughter
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-9-18- / 6w

19 (5) Kameron Michaels – Freedom
                                    Chart Run: *5*-19- / 2w

20 (38) Felix Jaehn feat. Calum Scott – Love On Myself
                                    Chart Run: 38-*20*- / 2w

21 (22) Adel Tawil feat. Peachy – Tu m’appelles
                                    Chart Run: *18*-Out-RE 25-22-21- / 4w

22 (21) Imagine Dragons feat. Elisa – Birds
                                    Chart Run: *17*-21-22- / 3w

23 (20) Zara Larsson – All The Time
                                    Chart Run: *11*-20-23- / 3w

24 (15) Tamta – Replay *P*
                                    Chart Run: 17-15-10-18-23-30-31-Out-RE *3*-5-6-10-12-9-13-15-24- / 16w

25 (NEW) Kygo & Whitney Houston – Higher Love
                                    Chart Run: *25*- / 1w

26 (16) Zena – Like It *G*
                                    Chart Run: 16-12-*4*-7-7-8-14-16-26- / 9w

27 (33) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *P*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1-3-1-3-5-6-8-11-19-28-31-32-Out-RE 33-27- / 23w

28 (24) Ester Peony – On A Sunday
                                    Chart Run: *17*-17-19-21-19-22-24-28- / 8w

29 (18) Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
                                    Chart Run: *5*-12-18-29- / 4w

30 (17) Duncan Laurence – Arcade *G*
                                    Chart Run: 29-40-Out-RE 29-6-8-11-*4*-4-9-17-30- / 11w

31 (RE) Ashley Tisdale – Love Me & Let Me Go *P*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-8-11-12-9-7-8-13-18-20-28-37-4-10-39-Out-RE 31- / 18w

32 (27) Michela – Chameleon *G*
                                    Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-5-7-1-9-14-17-20-24-27-32- / 13w

33 (25) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus – Old Town Road *G*
                                    Chart Run: 24-26-31-31-24-15-*5*-8-10-14-16-25-33- / 13w

34 (19) Ashley O (Miley Cyrus) – On A Roll
                                    Chart Run: *1*-6-19-34- / 4w

35 (32) Kate Miller-Heidke – Zero Gravity
                                    Chart Run: 6-*2*-2-6-8-11-23-32-35- / 9w

36 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Take Flight *P*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-4-4-6-8-9-15-16-20-17-21-18-14-19-24-22-28-17-26-31-34-36-37-39-Out-RE 34-11-18-23-34-Out-RE 36- / 33w

37 (40) BTS & Zara Larsson – A Brand New Day
                                    Chart Run: *7*-28-40-37- / 4w

38 (RE) Will Young – All The Songs
                                    Chart Run: *22*-30-38-Out-RE 38- / 4w

39 (31) The Chainsmokers & Bebe Rexha – Call You Mine
                                    Chart Run: *12*-15-13-26-31-39- / 6w

40 (NEW) Mark Ronson feat. Camila Cabello – Find U Again
                                    Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                                    Out (26) Poppy – Choke (1w)
                                    Out (28) Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – Señorita (2w)
                                    Out (29) Eleni Foureira – El Ritmo Psicodélico (2w)
                                    Out (30) Katy Perry – Never Really Over (5w)
                                    Out (34) Mahmood – Soldi (10w)
                                    Out (35) Marina – Superstar *G* (10w)
                                    Out (36) Sofi Tukker & Bomba Estéreo – Playa Grande (4w)
                                    Out (37) Shawn Mendes – If I Can’t Have You (4w)
                                    Out (39) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart *P* (24w)

New certifications
                                    “Replay” by Tamta goes PLATINUM (400+ points)
                                    “Like It” by Zena goes GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Ashley Tisdale – Symptoms *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-2-2-1-1-1- / 10w

2 (3) Lil Nas X – 7
                                      Chart Run: 4-3-*2*- / 3w

3 (7) Kylie Minogue – Step Back In Time: The Definitive Collection
                                      Chart Run: 7-*3*- / 2w

4 (2) Miley Cyrus – She Is Coming *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-4- / 6w

5 (6) Beatrice Egli – Natürlich!
                                      Chart Run: *5*-6-5- / 3w

6 (11) Adel Tawil – Alles lebt
                                      Chart Run: 8-11-*6*- / 3w

7 (5) Eurovision Song Contest 2019 *P*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-3-5-2-1-1-2-3-3-3-5-7- / 12w

8 (4) Poppy – Choke EP
                                      Chart Run: *4*-8- / 2w

9 (15) Within Temptation – Resist *P*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-2-3-4-7-8-11-8-14-17-20-Out-RE 16-13-8-7-11-15-9- / 21w

10 (12) Mark Ronson – Late Night Feelings
                                      Chart Run: *7*-12-10- / 3w

11 (8) Eleni Foureira – Gypsy Woman EP
                                      Chart Run: *5*-6-8-11- / 4w

12 (14) Will Young – Lexicon
                                      Chart Run: *9*-14-12- / 3w

13 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *5xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-5-8-3-6-2-3-5-6-8-7-7-9-6-4-7-10-10-12-11-2-3-4-8-10-13-16-16-16-13-10-11-14-14-5-2-2-5-7-12-15-13-18-18-15-17-17-14-12-10-17-20-Out-RE 8-5-12-8-2-4-3-5-8-12-16-19-20-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 20-19-Out-RE 17-14-9-4-7-11-17-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 3-6-5-8-19-Out-RE 12-2-3-4-7-14-20-Out-RE 13- / 95w

14 (16) Kerli – Shadow Works *P*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-3-4-5-8-11-14-17-16-13-14-7-8-13-16-14- / 20w

15 (17) Madonna – Madame X
                                      Chart Run: *4*-12-17-15- / 4w

16 (19) Eluveitie – Ategnatos *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-10-13-15-14-15-13-13-14-19-16- / 14w

17 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-3-5-9-8-5-7-6-6-5-8-9-3-4-4-4-7-10-11-11-7-3-1-2-5-12-17-20-Out-RE 17-19-19-Out-RE 10-4-4-5-8-6-7-9-12-14-15-15-Out-RE 13-11-17-Out-RE 8-16-10-14-Out-RE 14-3-7-9-Out-RE 17- / 58w

18 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *3xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19-Out-RE 13-11-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 18- / 73w

19 (13) Jonas Brothers – Happiness Begins
                                      Chart Run: *4*-6-10-13-19- / 5w

20 (20) Inna – Yo
                                      Chart Run: *5*-18-Out-RE 20-20- / 4w

Out of Top20
                                      Out (9) Julia Michaels – Inner Monologue Part 2 (1w)
                                      Out (10) Chris Brown – Indigo (1w)
                                      Out (18) P!nk – Hurts 2B Human (8w)

New certifications
                                      “She Is Coming” by Miley Cyrus goes GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (2) Madonna – God Control
                                        Chart Run: 2-*1*- / 2w

2 (4) Lil Nas X & Cardi B – Rodeo
                                        Chart Run: 7-4-*2*- / 3w

3 (6) Ashley Tisdale – Feeling So Good
                                        Chart Run: 7-7-5-6-*3*- / 5w

4 (5) Ashley Tisdale – Insomnia
                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-10-9-6-5-4- / 10w

5 (3) Miley Cyrus – Unholy
                                        Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-3-3-5- / 6w

6 (8) Lil Nas X – F9mily (You & Me)
                                        Chart Run: 9-8-*6*- / 3w

7 (NEW) Adel Tawil – DNA

8 (7) Miley Cyrus, Swae Lee & Mike Will Made It – Party Up The Street
                                        Chart Run: 5-*2*-2-4-7-8- / 6w

9 (NEW) Mark Ronson feat. Yebba – Don’t Leave Me Lonely

10 (NEW) Julia Michaels – Body
                                        Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

Comment

• Lindsey is indeed unstoppable!

I'm a bit surprised (and disappointed) that the latest hits by Shawn Mendes and Katy Perry are already out. I didn't expect the chart-runs of "Never Really Over" and "If I Can't Have You" being that short

Tarja's new single is holding on well despite being underwhelming. It's not bad, though, and that's why finishing lower Top 10 for a couple of weeks is reasonable, I guess.
                                          Still excited about the album, though! Only one month to go!

"Madame X"'s chart-run is tragic as well But I feel you. Even though I appreciate her artistry and her finally going very experimental... I can't deal with the vocal production most of the time.
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Thank you [MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION]

Yes, she is. It's crazy how successful she has been for me with every of her releases so far

Hmm... I know. I do like them ("Señorita" and "Never Really Over") but somehow there are currently so many great tunes out there that I like even more. Maybe they'll come back one day; especially when they release new albums.

Yeah, Tarja's track is doing pretty good after all. Going by chart points, it already surpassed "Dead Promises" despite that one being a #1 hit on my charts Also looking forward to "In The Raw" though I really have to admit I'm not as excited as I was with her previous eras so far. She always had one fantastic single before the album came out ("Victim Of Ritual" for CITD and "Innocence" for TSS). Fingers crossed we will get another song before the album drops.

Glad you feel similar to me in "Madame X"' case! It's not a bad album at all, but too difficult to get into for me.

Comment

• 14 (NEW) Au/Ra – Dance In The Dark

Not too bad, kinda poppy but still has some gravitas and an undertone to it.

I just can't get into it. Whitney's voice is too overproduced in it to the point of me barely recognizing it.
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• To awnser your question, no one can beat Lindsey in your chart, and i dont mind! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                  14 (NEW) Au/Ra – Dance In The Dark

Not too bad, kinda poppy but still has some gravitas and an undertone to it.

I just can't get into it. Whitney's voice is too overproduced in it to the point of me barely recognizing it.
                                                  Are you familiar with some of Au/Ra's earlier stuff? Because "Dance In The Dark" is actually the first song I know from her as a lead artist so I can't really compare it, but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing.

Aw. Maybe "Higher Love" will be a grower for you? As it works surprisingly good for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                                    To awnser your question, no one can beat Lindsey in your chart, and i dont mind! <3
                                                    Haha, glad you don't mind that

Comment

Working...
                                                    X