• @ Haribo
        Oh i hope you like "She Wolf"

@ BeeFan
        Great to see you like them

@ luckyONE
        Glad you like it

@ Mainshow
        Oh i wish that too sometimes
        Well, i think Lena can debut also very high on the german single charts. I hope she will xD

@ abi
        Yeah, it's not her best, but it's damn catchy

@ larces
        Glad you like the songs! But it's pretty sure to see another #1 next week...

@ JordinFan
        Looking at your charts, it seems like you love them. So i think you love to hear that the song will climb next week

@ Tiger
        Always glad to see you like some songs

@ GoodBoyGoneBad

@ PosziMC2
        Oh great to see you like it

Predictions for next week

Next week, there will be two big new entries in the Album Top10. One of them is "KISS" by Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen while the other is "The Spirit Indestructible" by Nelly Furtado, also a Canadian singer.

While Carly is one of the biggest newcomers this year with her singles "Call Me Maybe" and "Good Time" with Owl City (both were #1 hits in my charts), Nelly Furtado had already 11 hits in my charts since 2007, including her current single "Spirit Indestructible", which was on top of the Single Charts three weeks ago. But while Carly is a new artist and Nelly not, Nelly never had an album in my Album Top10 while Carly already were there with her EP "Curiosity" (well, the Album Top10 exists since 2010 and Nelly never released one since then).

Which of those album will be on top? Which not? It's already clear that those two will be #1 and #2 for sure.

On the Singles Top20, it looks like there will be another #1 again! "She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)" is expecting a big fall to the lower part of the Top10, while "Stardust" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" should remain very stable. Also a big competitor for next week's #1 is "This Kiss", the new single by Carly Rae Jepsen. So there is a chance for her to get a debut on top on both, the Singles- and the Album-Charts!

Apart from those predictions, there won't be very big surprises next week. "Chasing The Sun" and "Cockiness (Love It)" might climb some places and it's likely that "Good Time" might leave the Top10 for the first time ever.

Comment

• It is always # | Last Week | Time In | Highest Position - Artist - Song or Album

The number ones are changing every week since the last few weeks. And so it is also changing this week, with “She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)” falling 1-9, one of the biggest fall from the top spot! New on top is “This Kiss” by Carly Rae Jepsen. The third single of her second album “KISS” is also her third chart topper, after “Call Me Maybe” (#1 for two weeks) and “Good Time” (with Owl City, also #1 for two weeks).

After the slight fall last week, Taylor’s “We Are…” rebounds 3-2 and changes places with “Stardust” by Lena, which falls 2-3. The Wanted get their first Top5 position with “Chasing The Sun”. After the good debut last week, the song climbs five spots from 9-4. New in the Top10 is “Cockiness (Love It)” by Rihanna feat. A$AP Rocky. With increasing 13-8, it’s the fourth Top10 this era for Rihanna after “We Found Love” (#1, Gold), “You Da One” (#5) and “Where Have You Been” (#1, Gold).

Owl City and Carly’s “Good Time” is for the very first time outside the Top10, falling 6-11. Meanwhile, eight places below at #19, there’s another new entry by Nicki Minaj. Her latest single “I Am Your Leader” debuts there – her first pure rap-single in my charts (and note: I liked “Beez In The Trap” much more, but the competition back then was just too big!).

The last thing to say about the Single Charts is something about charts-empress Lana Del Rey. It looks like her success slowly fades away. “National Anthem” leaves the Top20 for the first time after 11 weeks in it, while “Summertime Sadness” falls 12-15 and “Video Games” falls 15-17.

While a week ago it was very unclear if Carly or Nelly would debut on top and I was a little bit sure that Nelly would made the race, it’s finally Carly’s new album “KISS” which debuts directly on top this week, and this (surprisingly) by far! So Carly makes the trick and debuts on top on both, the singles and the album charts.

Behind her, there’s Nelly Furtado’s new album “The Spirit Indestructible”. Apart from those new entries, there isn’t much action in the Album Top10. Lana’s “Born To Die” don’t want to fall out of the Top5 and is at #5 for the fourth straight week, while “Act I” by Tarja already falls out of the Top5, falling 4-7 this week. Meanwhile, “The Midsummer Station” by Owl City gets a Gold certification and is still holding very well (1-3).

week 38/2012 – 20 September 2012

Singles Top20

1 | NEW | 1 | 1 – Carly Rae Jepsen – This Kiss
          Chart Run: 1-

2 | 3 | 4 | 1 – Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
          Chart Run: 8-1-3-2-

3 | 2 | 2 | 2 – Lena – Stardust
          Chart Run: 2-3-

4 | 9 | 2 | 4 – The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
          Chart Run: 9-4-

5 | 7 | 6 | 1 – Nelly Furtado – Spirit Indestructible
          Chart Run: 13-1-3-5-7-5-

6 | 5 | 7 | 2 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 2-2-3-5-4-5-6-

7 | 4 | 7 | 1 – Tarja – Into The Sun *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 1-1-2-2-2-4-7-

8 | 13 | 2 | 8 – Rihanna feat. A$AP Rocky – Cockiness (Love It)
          Chart Run: 13-8-

9 | 1 | 2 | 1 – David Guetta feat. Sia – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
          Chart Run: 1-9-

10 | 8 | 5 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Pride
          Chart Run: 7-1-3-8-10-

11 | 6 | 12 | 1 – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time *PLATIN*
          Chart Run: 1-4-3-3-1-5-3-4-4-7-6-11-

12 | 10 | 9 | 4 – Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean – As Long As You Love Me
          Chart Run: 19-11-7-4-5-6-8-10-12-

13 | 11 | 3 | 6 – Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers
          Chart Run: 6-11-13-

14 | 14 | 2 | 14 – Ellie Goulding – Anything Could Happen
          Chart Run: 14-14-

15 | 12 | 13 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 2-3-2-1-1-2-4-6-8-10-12-12-15-

16 | 16 | 28 | 1 – Loreen – Euphoria *PLATIN*
          Chart Run: 4-2-2-4-7-14-9-11-14-17-13-1-2-7-11-14-15-11-9-7-5-9-12-14-17-10-16-16-

17 | 15 | 45 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Video Games *5x GOLD*
          Chart Run: 18-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-5-7-6-9-8-8-9-7-11-10-9-7-3-9-8-9-6-7-9-8-5-2-4-8-11-12-9-11-15-17-

18 | 19 | 13 | 5 – Coldplay feat. Rihanna – Princess Of China
          Chart Run: 5-6-10-14-9-8-6-7-11-11-13-19-18-

19 | NEW | 1 | 19 – Nicki Minaj feat. Cam'ron & Rick Ross – I Am Your Leader
          Chart Run: 19-

20 | 20 | 11 | 1 – Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 1-1-4-3-6-10-15-17-Out-RE 16-20-20-

Music Video of the number one single:
          Carly Rae Jepsen – This Kiss

Code:
          Out of Top20
          Out | 17 | 11 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – National Anthem *GOLD*
          Out | 18 | 7 | 3 – Madonna – Turn Up The Radio
          Code:
          New Certification
          -
          Album Top10

1 | NEW | 1 | 1 – Carly Rae Jepsen – KISS

2 | NEW | 1 | 2 – Nelly Furtado – The Spirit Indestructible
          Chart Run: 2-

3 | 1 | 5 | 1 – Owl City – The Midsummer Station *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 1-2-1-1-3-

4 | 2 | 2 | 2 – David Guetta – Nothing But The Beat 2.0
          Chart Run: 2-4-

5 | 5 | 34 | 1 - Lana Del Rey - Born To Die *7x GOLD*
          Chart Run: 1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-4-3-2-1-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-4-4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-5-5-5-

6 | 3 | 3 | 3 – Owl City – Ocean Eyes
          Chart Run: 3-3-6-

7 | 4 | 4 | 1 – Tarja – Act I
          Chart Run: 1-2-4-7-

8 | 6 | 18 | 1 – Rihanna – Talk That Talk *PLATIN*
          Chart Run: 1-1-3-4-5-6-8-9-9-10-Out-RE 4-4-6-9-7-8-Out-RE 6-8-

9 | 7 | 14 | 1 – Madonna – MDNA *PLATIN*
          Chart Run: 1-2-3-6-10-10-Out-RE 7-2-2-2-3-4-7-9-

10 | 9 | 15 | 3 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
          Chart Run: 5-3-6-9-9-10-9-10-Out-RE 3-3-4-6-8-9-10-

Code:
          Out of Top10
          8 | 6 | 14 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Life In A Beautiful Light *PLATIN*
          10 | 7 | 19 | 1 – Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded *3x GOLD*
          Code:
          New Certification
          Owl City – The Midsummer Station gets GOLD

Comment

• I didn't expect to see "This Kiss" on top! I haven't checked it out yet. Taylor is still number two at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              2 | 3 | 4 | 1 – Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
              Chart Run: 8-1-3-2-

4 | 9 | 2 | 4 – The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
              Chart Run: 9-4-

5 | 7 | 6 | 1 – Nelly Furtado – Spirit Indestructible
              Chart Run: 13-1-3-5-7-5-

6 | 5 | 7 | 2 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
              Chart Run: 2-2-3-5-4-5-6-

10 | 8 | 5 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Pride
              Chart Run: 7-1-3-8-10-

13 | 11 | 3 | 6 – Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers
              Chart Run: 6-11-13-

16 | 16 | 28 | 1 – Loreen – Euphoria *PLATIN*
              Chart Run: 4-2-2-4-7-14-9-11-14-17-13-1-2-7-11-14-15-11-9-7-5-9-12-14-17-10-16-16-

17 | 15 | 45 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Video Games *5x GOLD*
              Chart Run: 18-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-5-7-6-9-8-8-9-7-11-10-9-7-3-9-8-9-6-7-9-8-5-2-4-8-11-12-9-11-15-17-

Code:
              Out of Top20
              Out | 18 | 7 | 3 – Madonna – Turn Up The Radio
              Taylor Swift, The Wanted, Amy Macdonald
              These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Good for TayTay
                When I need more times to listen This Kiss, I just don't really like it right now :-?
                Also hooray for Midsummer station
                Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• I Am Your Leader >>>>>>>>>>
                  P=MC2's Top 20
                  Originally posted by Merci
                  Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• This Kiss is very catchy.
                    My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• @ Haribo
                      Well, "This Kiss" got a huge boost thanks to her album. I play her album all the time at the moment so that's why "This Kiss" debuted that high.

I hope you'll like it when you hear it

And yes, Taylor remains very stable and will also be stable next week ;)

@ Tiger
                      Glad you like these three

@ anthonyalex
                      Oh, i hope it will grow on you!

Great to see you like "The Midsummer Station"

@ PosziMC2
                      Great to see you like it!

@ GoodBoyGoneBad
                      Yeah, it's really catchy! Can't get it out of my mind sometimes!

Predictions for next week

Currently, it's very hard to predict something for next week. At the moment, it is likely to see "In Love With The World" by Danish-singer Aura Dione debut very high. Also "This Kiss", "We Are...", "Stardust", "Chasing The Sun" and "Spirit Indestructible" are very strong at the moment, so there will be a very big battle for the #1.

Also, tomorrow there will be new releases by Lana Del Rey ("Ride"), Ke$ha ("Die Young") and Rihanna ("Diamonds"). All of these artists were very big on my charts so far, so it's to expect that those songs will be very successful too. But as i said, they will be released tomorrow, so maybe it's already too late to chart because i usually make my charts on tuesday. But we'll see if one of them will debut on thursday, when i post my charts.

It's also likely to see climbs for Lana Del Rey and Loreen.

On the album charts, there will be a battle between Carly and Nelly again, while "Before The Dinosaurs" by Aura Dione could re-enter very high.

Comment

• Great top 5 you got there
                        weekly chart
                        2012 year end

Comment

• @ BeeFan
                          So glad you like the whole Top5 thanks ^^

Comment

• Sorry for double post, but i have to say that the charts will come a little bit later than usual. I will post them tomorrow for sure, but i don't know when tomorrow because i will be very busy tomorrow plus i didn't made the charts yet (usually i make them on tuesday/wednesday and i already made the most of it... but i have to change something and am not finished yet ^^)

Comment

• ^ Ok, thanks.

Comment

• It is always # | Last Week | Time In | Highest Position - Artist - Song or Album

What a week! I have to say that I make my charts usually on Tuesday, even if a week on my charts is from Thursday to Wednesday. But usually, there are no big new releases on Wednesday or something else that changes something for my charts. But this week there was something REALLY big, that’s why I had to do my charts again…

While it looked like Aura Dione would debut very high, her single “In Love With The World” don’t chart this week. But for that, there are three new entries in the Top3, so the whole Top3 is new.

On top, Lana Del Rey scores her sixth consecutive #1 song with her new single “Ride”. While every single by her reigned for at least one week, “Ride” is ‘only’ the second single which debuts on top after “Born To Die”. Behind her, there’s the new single “Diamonds” by Rihanna. The first single of her new album was released yesterday and is making a very big debut at #2. It’s already her 18th Top5 hit since 2007 on my charts (including 12 Top3 hits, including 6 #1 hits). So if there weren’t Lana Del Rey’s new single, Riri would have debuted on top for sure…

But the same goes for the artists at #3. “Die Young” is the new single by Ke$ha and comes in at #3, released only two days ago! It’s Ke$ha’s 7th single in my charts and all of them peaked at least at #6. So she’s without a doubt very successful in my charts too and if there weren’t the new releases by Lana and Rihanna, she would have debuted also on top for sure…

So yeah, there were three really big releases in the last two days and the whole Top3 from last week is falling now. “This Kiss” falls 1-4, while “Stardust falls 3-5 and completes the Top5. Behind them, there’s “Spirit Indestructible”, which remains stable this week moving 5-6. The song also gets a Gold certification this week.

While both, Taylor’s “We Are..” and The Wanted’s “Chasing The Sun” are falling a few places (2-7 and 4-8), there are two big gainers this week. The first one is Loreen. Her “Euphoria” climbs 16-10 thanks to her ‘Popstars’-performance last week. The other one is “Video Games” by charts-empress Lana Del Rey. Her ballad comes back into the Top10, moving 17-9.

Outside the Top10, there are a few big falls. “Blown Away” (6-11), “Into The Sun” (7-12) and “She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (9-15) all leaving the Top10 for the first time, while “Cockiness” by Rihanna is loosing the most places this week, falling 8-17.

On the album charts, there weren’t that much moves. “KISS” reigns for a second week, while “The Spirit Indestructible” is for a second week at #2. Lana’s “Born To Die” climbs back to the Top3 (5-3).

The last notable thing is the re-entry for Amy MacDonald’s “Life In A Beautiful Light” at #9, while “MDNA” by Madonna leaves the Top10.

week 39/2012 – 27 September 2012

Singles Top20

1 | NEW | 1 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Ride

2 | NEW | 1 | 2 – Rihanna – Diamonds
                                Chart Run: 2-

3 | NEW | 1 | 3 – Ke$ha – Die Young
                                Chart Run: 3-

4 | 1 | 2 | 1 – Carly Rae Jepsen – This Kiss
                                Chart Run: 1-4-

5 | 3 | 3 | 2 – Lena – Stardust
                                Chart Run: 2-3-5-

6 | 5 | 7 | 1 – Nelly Furtado – Spirit Indestructible *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 13-1-3-5-7-5-6-

7 | 2 | 5 | 1 – Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
                                Chart Run: 8-1-3-2-7-

8 | 4 | 3 | 4 – The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
                                Chart Run: 9-4-8-

9 | 17 | 46 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Video Games *5x GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 18-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-5-7-6-9-8-8-9-7-11-10-9-7-3-9-8-9-6-7-9-8-5-2-4-8-11-12-9-11-15-17-9-

10 | 16 | 29 | 1 – Loreen – Euphoria *PLATIN*
                                Chart Run: 4-2-2-4-7-14-9-11-14-17-13-1-2-7-11-14-15-11-9-7-5-9-12-14-17-10-16-16-10-

11 | 6 | 8 | 2 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 2-2-3-5-4-5-6-11-

12 | 7 | 8 | 1 – Tarja – Into The Sun *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 1-1-2-2-2-4-7-12-

13 | 10 | 6 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Pride
                                Chart Run: 7-1-3-8-10-13-

14 | 12 | 10 | 4 – Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean – As Long As You Love Me
                                Chart Run: 19-11-7-4-5-6-8-10-12-14-

15 | 9 | 3 | 1 – David Guetta feat. Sia – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
                                Chart Run: 1-9-15-

16 | 11 | 13 | 1 – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time *PLATIN*
                                Chart Run: 1-4-3-3-1-5-3-4-4-7-6-11-16-

17 | 8 | 3 | 8 – Rihanna feat. A$AP Rocky – Cockiness (Love It)
                                Chart Run: 13-8-17-

18 | 15 | 14 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 2-3-2-1-1-2-4-6-8-10-12-12-15-18-

19 | 14 | 3 | 14 – Ellie Goulding – Anything Could Happen
                                Chart Run: 14-14-19-

20 | 13 | 4 | 6 – Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers
                                Chart Run: 6-11-13-20-

Music Video of the number one single:
                                Lana Del Rey – Ride

Code:
                                Out of Top20
                                Out | 18 | 14 | 5 – Coldplay feat. Rihanna – Princess Of China
                                Out | 19 | 1 | 19 – Nicki Minaj feat. Rick Ross – I Am Your Leader
                                Out | 20 | 11 | 1 – Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm *GOLD*
                                Code:
                                New Certification
                                Nelly Furtado – Spirit Indestructible gets GOLD
                                Album Top10

1 | 1 | 2 | 1 – Carly Rae Jepsen – KISS
                                Chart Run: 1-1-

2 | 2 | 2 | 2 – Nelly Furtado – The Spirit Indestructible
                                Chart Run: 2-2-

3 | 5 | 35 | 1 - Lana Del Rey - Born To Die *7x GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-4-3-2-1-2-2-2-2-2-4-3-4-4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-5-5-5-3-

4 | 3 | 6 | 1 – Owl City – The Midsummer Station *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 1-2-1-1-3-4-

5 | 4 | 3 | 2 – David Guetta – Nothing But The Beat 2.0
                                Chart Run: 2-4-5-

6 | 7 | 5 | 1 – Tarja – Act I
                                Chart Run: 1-2-4-7-6-

7 | 6 | 4 | 3 – Owl City – Ocean Eyes
                                Chart Run: 3-3-6-7-

8 | 8 | 19 | 1 – Rihanna – Talk That Talk *PLATIN*
                                Chart Run: 1-1-3-4-5-6-8-9-9-10-Out-RE 4-4-6-9-7-8-Out-RE 6-8-8-

9 | RE | 15 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Life In A Beautiful Light *PLATIN*
                                Chart Run: 1-1-1-4-5-7-6-2-4-4-5-4-6-8-Out-RE 9-

10 | 10 | 16 | 3 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
                                Chart Run: 5-3-6-9-9-10-9-10-Out-RE 3-3-4-6-8-9-10-10-

Code:
                                Out of Top10
                                Out | 9 | 14 | 1 – Madonna – MDNA *PLATIN*
                                Code:
                                New Certification
                                -

Comment

• Hooray for Lena in your top 5
                                  weekly chart
                                  2012 year end

Comment

• Woo. Already number two for "Diamonds". and woo six number ones songs for Lana. She's the queen here!

"Video Games" jump. Will "Summertime Sadness" leave the chart? :(

Comment

• Good to see Carrie Underwood in both the Singles and Album's chart.
                                      Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Amazing chart again!
                                        Love to see Lana on top and Lena in your top 5!

Moreover, I love "Euphoria"'s increase! I like you for that
                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Your singles Top3 is just If I had a chart, those three would also be my toppers this week

Comment

• It's the first time I'm posting in your chart, I reckon.. and I'm glad to do so. I like your chart overall !

Your top 3 is really amazing. It's funny how their lead singles almost came out at the same time, what a competition !

It's good to see albums such as "Born To Die" and Talk That Talk", especially "Ocean Eyes". The album is truly great, the track which stands out the most is clearly "Fireflies" to me. I might exaggerate but it sounds classic, the chorus is incredible and the melody is really dreamy, relaxing.
                                            I like "The Midsummer Station" but it's kind of a letdown after the previous album. It's still good though, I hope he will release "I'm Coming After You", it's a hit.

Oh and The Spirit Indestructible is a very good record as well, it's a bit sad to see it flopping that hard. It's utterly undeserved... but well, I think she took too much time to come back after a massive era like "Loose"... she should have taken the opportunity to release more efficient music at that time... but anyway, I won't complain. I'm glad she offered great music !

Comment

• Three amazing debuts at the top of your chart!
                                              My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                                7 | 2 | 5 | 1 – Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
                                                Chart Run: 8-1-3-2-7-

8 | 4 | 3 | 4 – The Wanted – Chasing The Sun
                                                Chart Run: 9-4-8-

9 | 17 | 46 | 1 – Lana Del Rey – Video Games *5x GOLD*
                                                Chart Run: 18-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-3-3-5-7-6-9-8-8-9-7-11-10-9-7-3-9-8-9-6-7-9-8-5-2-4-8-11-12-9-11-15-17-9-

10 | 16 | 29 | 1 – Loreen – Euphoria *PLATIN*
                                                Chart Run: 4-2-2-4-7-14-9-11-14-17-13-1-2-7-11-14-15-11-9-7-5-9-12-14-17-10-16-16-10-

11 | 6 | 8 | 2 – Carrie Underwood – Blown Away *GOLD*
                                                Chart Run: 2-2-3-5-4-5-6-11-

13 | 10 | 6 | 1 – Amy MacDonald – Pride
                                                Chart Run: 7-1-3-8-10-13-

20 | 13 | 4 | 6 – Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers
                                                Chart Run: 6-11-13-20-

Code:
                                                Out of Top20
                                                Out | 18 | 14 | 5 – Coldplay feat. Rihanna – Princess Of China
                                                Woo for the nice Lana Del Rey climb. And whenever Loreen climbs Im glad
                                                These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

• Actually I like DY more than Diamond
                                                  Well, nice debut from Ride
                                                  Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• @ BeeFan
                                                    Glad you like her

@ Haribo
                                                    yeah, it's an instant hit for me ;) And yes, Lana is the queen of my charts this year. But she still needs two other #1 to be the singer with the most #1 on my charts...

I knew you would make a " " for "Video Games" And SS won't leave the charts, actually it looks like it will rise again ;)

@ joel77m77
                                                    Glad you like her

@ Mainshow
                                                    Thank you

I knew you would like "Euphoria"'s jump

@ larces
                                                    Glad you like the Top3! It was really tough to order these three songs because all of them are really great and were released at the same time...

@ Hermes
                                                    Thank you so much
                                                    So glad to hear that

Yes, the competition was very strong. Usually, all of these singles would have made a debut on top if they were released in different weeks... so it was really difficult to say which is #1, which #2 and which one #3...

Glad you like "Ocean Eyes". I really loved "Fireflies" too but i never bought "Ocean Eyes". I just bought it a few weeks ago and that's why it's charting now and i really like the album now
                                                    But personally, i prefer "The Midsummer Station" over "Ocean Eyes" and "All Things..."

btw i like that you like "I'm Coming After You". It's my favourite song on the album after "Good Time" and i hope he will release it as a single too

And i think the same for Nelly... She just took too long for this record, but for the fans it's still a pleasure to have it. Even if it's a flop... i'm happy she released it. It's a good record!

Do you have your own charts?

@ GoodBoyGoneBad
                                                    Glad you like them

@ Tiger
                                                    Nice to hear that

@ anthonyalex
                                                    For me, both are amazing and it's difficult to say which one is better. But glad you like these three songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X