Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 24 - Single? She Don’t Know!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good new entries this week from Alan Walker, Lenka, Jaël and (except for "version mismatch") Little Mix! I finally started to like the #1 this week. The woman who does the singing is Iselin Solheim, who already had two hits on my chart, "Giants" last year (which missed the YEC chart though) and "Oracle" in 2013. I wasn't aware of this when I first noticed the song at #1 on MrRagers chart a few weeks ago.

Also great to see the new album by Foxes at #2 on the albums chart! I listened to it this week and I like it although I'm not sure I would say it's better than her debut. It may be more even, but Glorious had some really great songs like the title track, "Let Go for Tonight", "Holding onto Heaven" and especially "Youth". I'm surprised that "Youth" never charted on your chart; did you not like it or was it never properly released as a single? That song was #1 on my chart and #11 on my YEC 2013. Out of the new tracks on All I Need I think that "Wicked Love" is my favourite, although I haven't yet listened a lot to it. I've been listening less to music overall this week than usual.
    Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

• Hey Tansike

1 (NEW) Alan Walker – Faded
      Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

Wow, amazing! I just read your comment in my chart and remember you saying you only heard this too late last week for it to make your chart. Excellent new #1, i've been listening to this so much let's see if Alan Walker can dethrone Little Mix from the top of my chart.

4 (9) Sia – Cheap Thrills
      Chart Run: *2*-5-19-9-4- / 5w

Have you heard the new version with Sean Paul? I don't know what it is about Sean Paul but his vocals always make me laugh! Sia is so unique, only Sia can team up with artists like Sean Paul and Fetty Wap and pull it off.

7 (NEW) Adele – When We Were Young
      Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

Aww, so lovely seeing this in your chart after your initial doubts. I do love When we were young although after i bought 25 it was Water under the bridge that stuck with me the most and ended up being the second #1 off the album in my chart. My new chart could have three re-entries today.

8 (6) Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
      Chart Run: *6*-8- / 2w

Oh! I was so sure that Coldplay and Beyonce would've performed this at the super bowl, it would've been the perfect opportunity to give this song the boost it deserved. Still, i did enjoy their super bowl performance nonetheless.

13 (NEW) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
      Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

Are you putting the original version in your chart or the SeeB remix? I know in my chart it was definitely the remix version i was charting as i love this version more than the original. Great to see the song get a high entry here.

39 (NEW) Little Mix feat. Jason DeRulo – Secret Love Song
      Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

Aww, my little mixers are here. As you know if a song spends more than 3 weeks at #1 for me, then you know its had a massive impact on me. Secret love song is now Little Mix's longest running #1 in my chart with 4 weeks but they do have stiff competition from Alan Walker now to make it a fifth week. It's gonna be another close battle for my top spot.

Comment

• "Cheap Thrills" is great and ouch for the "Work" drop!
        My Hot 20 Of The Week

My Twitter

Comment

• 3 (2) Grimes – Kill V. Maim
          5 (3) Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
          11 (10) Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
          12 (7) Ellie Goulding – Army
          14 (12) X Ambassadors – Renegades
          20 (15) Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
          22 (19) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*
          23 (14) Rachel Platten – Stand By You
          25 (24) Adele – Hello *P*
          28 (26) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
          30 (13) Rihanna feat. Drake – Work
          33 (28) Sia – Alive
          36 (31) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
          38 (RE) Foxes – Amazing

Great to see Foxes, 'Cruel' is incredible. I can't seem to get into 'This is Acting'. I think because of how much I loved 1000 Forms of Fear, anything less than perfect would've disappointed.

That Rihanna drop isn't a good sign for iconic danehall bop 'Work'! ;)

I'm suprised 'Hands to Myself' is performing so much worse than the other singles. By any other standard it's well, but compared to the success of the other 'Revival' singles it isn't. Have you listened to the album to much or isn't it clicking?

'Amazing' and 'Army' are definitely growing on me, and I find myself enjoying 'Cheap Thrills' more and more.
          ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• Wow, surprised "Faded" is directly shooting to #1, but it's an amazing and haunting record!

Lovely entry for Adele It's a great second single.

"One Call Away" was kind of throwaway-pop for me... "We Don't Talk Anymore" is so much better, and perfect for spring/summer!

Cool entry for Foxes' album - does it have chances for #1 ;) ?

What's your fave Foxes' record? I still think "Clarity" by Zedd is such a strong track, but there are a few songs on her new album that might overtake that one for me perhaps ...
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Your #1 is shockingly beautiful! I'm off to download it now.

There are some other gems in your Top 10, my favourite of which is definitely "When We Were Young". Interestingly enough, "Hands to Myself", which I was never sold on before, finally managed to grow on me after I checked out its superb video. It's still not amazing in my eyes (or rather, to my ears), but I appreciate it now.

11 (10) Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
              20 (15) Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
              22 (19) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*
              23 (14) Rachel Platten – Stand By You
              25 (24) Adele – Hello *P*
              26 (21) Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods *G*
              27 (20) Grimes – Flesh Without Blood
              28 (26) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
              30 (13) Rihanna feat. Drake – Work
              31 (30) The Weeknd – In The Night
              33 (28) Sia – Alive
              35 (34) Nightwish – Élan *5xG*
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #86]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [2 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Avril Lavigne vs. Carrie Underwood]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
                Except Adele's "25" is Coldplays "A Head Full Of Dreams" easily th best Album since more than a year!
                Great Chart as always
                Glad you like so many entries this week again! And yeah Coldplay's album is really good, my favorite by them so far
                Thanks

Originally posted by phoenix98
                • I just checked out "Faded" after seeing it on ThatBieberSide's chart (among others)...and I like it! Not gonna lie, I totally thought he was a county act based on his name...but that song is FAR from country!
                • A friend pushed me to check out Grimes over the weekend, and I immediately fell in love! I haven't heard all of Art Angels yet, but of the tracks I have, "Flesh Without Blood" and "Kill V. Maim" are definitely my favorites. I must've watched both of those videos at least a dozen times each!
                • Lovin' the debut for "I Took A Pill In Ibiza." There's no mention of the remix...so does that mean you prefer the original version? The remix is probably my favorite single of his to date (not that he's released that many, but still...)
                • OUCH @ those drops for "Work" + "One Call Away" Hope I'm not jinxing stuff...
                • No mention of "Youth" in your Foxes re-cap? That's definitely one of my favorite singles from her (along with "Body Talk", and "Clarity", if we count features.)

Yet another divine chart, Tansike!
                Really glad to hear you like "Faded". I discovered it on JakeP's chart and it was love on first listen. I was surprised as well when i listened to it for the first time, but because of the voice, as i expected a male voice
                Grimes is such a great discovery for me lately, love her current Album, so i'm happy to hear you like her too
                Hmm... usually i don't care to mention a remix or so. For example i also had "Bloodstream" and "Bad Blood" on my charts, but didn't mention Rudimental or Kendrick Lamar. In most cases, it's the original AND the remix which have an effect on my charts, and i also prefer the remix of "I Took A Pill In Ibiza".

One of those two songs will already drop out of the charts this week... the other one rises a bit though

I only discovered Foxes pretty late and "Youth" was already over for a very long time, that's why it never made an appearance on my charts.

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by Kirill
                Finally 'When We Were Young' is here. Nice to see Sia in top-5, the song is actually really good after some spins. Whart a crush for Charlie, but I felt the same, actually some time ago. We Don't Talk Anymore for the next single
                Don't expect too much for "When We Were Young" though, it already will drop several places this week...
                Glad you like Sia's entry, and i agree about "We Don't Talk Anymore"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                  Lots of songs I like this week!

LENKA! Wow is this my impact?? I Iove Blue skies. I listened to some of her other songs and they sounded ok but none stood out like Blue Skies did. Her voice is angelic on it.

I Took a Pill In Ibiza and Faded are both great. They were both high in my chart at the start of the year. I much prefer Faded though. It's brilliant! Glad it's no.1. I have a feeling both of these songs will blow up this year.

Nice for Kill V. Maim hanging around the top.

One Call Away is disgusting though. Glad it's on the way out.

BTW - I'm listening to Kerli's album Utopia right now and I really like her!!
                  That's good!

Unfortunately, it isn't It was the winner of last months Forum Song Contest and also got the most points from me, that's how i discovered it and her whole album. But yeah "Blue Skies" is the clear standout track on the album, which is cute overall. Glad you love it too

I hope they blow up this year, as both songs are amazing. "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" will also increase several places this week...

Haha didn't know you dislike Charlie's song. But yeah it won't stay on the charts for too long, don't worry

Wow, that's amazing!! I hope you will like "Feral Hearts" as well

Originally posted by IrishLamb
                  Do the Lumineers have a new song? I've always meant to check their album out, I loved Submarines & Hey Ho.
                  Great to see When We Were Young & Secret Love Song debut, both are amazing. I don't like the version of Secret Love Song with Jason though, part 2 is so much better.
                  Glad to see the Ellie sog still doing well, pity Army fell a bit though, hope it rises again.
                  Stand By You needs to rise up again too.
                  Yes, "Ophelia" is a new song and the lead single of their upcoming second album "Cleopatra", which will be released in april
                  Haven't heard part two yet, but since i'm planning to check out the whole album i'll probably hear it soon.
                  Unfortunately i have to disappoint you, it's more likely to see "Army" keep on falling now, or at least for the next two weeks (i'll see her in two weeks that's why it could rise again then).
                  Same for Rachel, except that i won't see her anytime soon

Originally posted by Magnus
                  Very good new entries this week from Alan Walker, Lenka, Jaël and (except for "version mismatch") Little Mix! I finally started to like the #1 this week. The woman who does the singing is Iselin Solheim, who already had two hits on my chart, "Giants" last year (which missed the YEC chart though) and "Oracle" in 2013. I wasn't aware of this when I first noticed the song at #1 on MrRagers chart a few weeks ago.

Also great to see the new album by Foxes at #2 on the albums chart! I listened to it this week and I like it although I'm not sure I would say it's better than her debut. It may be more even, but Glorious had some really great songs like the title track, "Let Go for Tonight", "Holding onto Heaven" and especially "Youth". I'm surprised that "Youth" never charted on your chart; did you not like it or was it never properly released as a single? That song was #1 on my chart and #11 on my YEC 2013. Out of the new tracks on All I Need I think that "Wicked Love" is my favourite, although I haven't yet listened a lot to it. I've been listening less to music overall this week than usual.
                  Very glad to hear you like all those new entries
                  I really love Iselin's voice, so i'll definitely check out these two tracks you've mentioned. I didn't know she already released some (solo) stuff and thought it was 'just' an unknown Girl.

Good to hear you like "All I Need". I think it's clearly better than her debut, or at least from what i remember, as it's been ages since i've listened to "Glorious". I didn't know Foxes by the time she released "Youth" as a single and only discovered her a little bit later, that's why it never entered my charts. "Wicked Love" is cute - my favorite songs currently are "Cruel", "Shoot Me Down" and "Better Love".

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP
                    Wow, amazing! I just read your comment in my chart and remember you saying you only heard this too late last week for it to make your chart. Excellent new #1, i've been listening to this so much let's see if Alan Walker can dethrone Little Mix from the top of my chart.
                    Hey Jake
                    Glad it also grew on you even more. This is such a fantastic discovery, thanks for let me checking it out!

Originally posted by JakeP
                    Have you heard the new version with Sean Paul? I don't know what it is about Sean Paul but his vocals always make me laugh! Sia is so unique, only Sia can team up with artists like Sean Paul and Fetty Wap and pull it off.
                    Only the first verse, and i didn't like it. The 'original' is way too good to be destroyed by a remix. And why Sean Paul - i mean there would have been so many better artists to collaborate with Oh well, as long as she can get a hit with it, i'm still happy...

Aww, so lovely seeing this in your chart after your initial doubts. I do love When we were young although after i bought 25 it was Water under the bridge that stuck with me the most and ended up being the second #1 off the album in my chart. My new chart could have three re-entries today.
                    Oh i hope you won't be disappointed by its fall tomorrow. This won't do that well in the upcoming weeks i guess...

Oh! I was so sure that Coldplay and Beyonce would've performed this at the super bowl, it would've been the perfect opportunity to give this song the boost it deserved. Still, i did enjoy their super bowl performance nonetheless.
                    They didn't? I didn't watch the halftime show so i had no idea. Somehow it would have made sense as both were there, so yeah it's strange they didn't perform this. It's easily the best song on "A Head Full Of Dreams" now and i hope this can be a big hit for them

13 (NEW) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
                    Are you putting the original version in your chart or the SeeB remix? I know in my chart it was definitely the remix version i was charting as i love this version more than the original. Great to see the song get a high entry here.
                    I rarely (or never) put 'xxx remix' to a song's title on my charts, only in very rare occasions (for example last year, when a remix of a song that's already 7 years old was released). It's mainly the remix that i like, but the original is good too. But i barely listen to that one, so you can say it's the remix which is charting

Aww, my little mixers are here. As you know if a song spends more than 3 weeks at #1 for me, then you know its had a massive impact on me. Secret love song is now Little Mix's longest running #1 in my chart with 4 weeks but they do have stiff competition from Alan Walker now to make it a fifth week. It's gonna be another close battle for my top spot.
                    Yeah, i'm already preparing myself for a very high position on the next YEC from you
                    And... it won't leave my charts this week

Originally posted by Jack
                    "Cheap Thrills" is great and ouch for the "Work" drop!
                    I agree And don't worry, "Work" will recover a little bit this week

Originally posted by bluecherry
                    Great to see Foxes, 'Cruel' is incredible. I can't seem to get into 'This is Acting'. I think because of how much I loved 1000 Forms of Fear, anything less than perfect would've disappointed.

That Rihanna drop isn't a good sign for iconic danehall bop 'Work'! ;)

I'm suprised 'Hands to Myself' is performing so much worse than the other singles. By any other standard it's well, but compared to the success of the other 'Revival' singles it isn't. Have you listened to the album to much or isn't it clicking?

'Amazing' and 'Army' are definitely growing on me, and I find myself enjoying 'Cheap Thrills' more and more.
                    Yay, glad to hear you like "Cruel" that much as well, as it's currently my favorite song on "All I Need"
                    I hope "This Is Acting" can grow on you then. I didn't like "1000 Forms Of Fear" at first, but it grew a bit on me. However, i already liked "This Is Acting" more on its first listen than i ever like 1000FOF...

Don't worry, "Work" will recover a little bit this week
                    I think it's both. It's 'already' the third single, so i already know it too well and i already listened to it too much, plus it never was one of my favorite songs on the album. I prefer songs like "Kill Em With Kindness", "Survivor" or even "Me & My Girls" and "Body Heat". But "Hands To Myself" should go Gold easily, which is still very successful

Glad you like these tracks! "Amazing" is growing on me again as well, thanks to the album

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                      great to see the foxes slayage! her new album is phenomenal!

nine track mind is awful. sorry

grimes is brilliant! kill v maim is my fave on arts Angels! what's yours?

cheap thrills is the only song I like on sia's new album I miss her old stuff

YASS at Ellie!!

I used to be the biggest Stan for Lenka her debut is actually really good, I wasn't too keen on her follow up 'Two' and by the time she released her 3rd and 4th albums I was long over her and so haven't listened Blue Skies is cute though! it sounds so much better at x1.25 speed tho

when we were young is great!

LOVE hymn for the weekend!

love omam's new album! their debut is better but it's really nice. wolves without teeth is one of my faves

big drop for work

great reentry for amazing! I want her to release cruel so it will be eligible for your charts and can smash
                      Yes, i'm so surprised by "All I Need". I wasn't the biggest fan of her debut but always thought she's pretty cool, so i'm glad she delivered a great album
                      Oh really? But do you like the Selena collab?

"Kill V. Maim" is also my favorite song on the album, followed by "Venus Fly". "Easily" and "Flesh Without Blood" are third
                      Well, "Cheap Thrills" is also my fave What do you think about "Move Your Body"?

Glad you like Ellie's entries. Unfortunately i don't know much about Lenka. Only her most famous singles ("The Show", "Trouble Is A Friend" and "Everything At Once"... if these are the correct names ) but "The Bright Side" is actually a good pop album, and "Blue Skies" is the clear highlight Oh really? Need to try that...

Good you like Coldplay & Adele's songs. And yay for the OMAM love! They are way too underrated these days
                      Do you like "Work"? It will recover a bit this week but i still think it's miles away from her better songs...
                      Haha i would LOVE to see "Cruel" as a single

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                      Wow, surprised "Faded" is directly shooting to #1, but it's an amazing and haunting record!

Lovely entry for Adele It's a great second single.

"One Call Away" was kind of throwaway-pop for me... "We Don't Talk Anymore" is so much better, and perfect for spring/summer!

Cool entry for Foxes' album - does it have chances for #1 ;) ?

What's your fave Foxes' record? I still think "Clarity" by Zedd is such a strong track, but there are a few songs on her new album that might overtake that one for me perhaps ...
                      Glad you love "Faded" too! It's also a huge surprise for me but it's definitely my most played song lately. Too beautiful

Hmm i'm sorry but i still think it's a wrong choice and i don't see her getting a success with it. It will probably end up as her least successful single since her debut album
                      Agree about Charlie's songs. "We Don't Talk Anymore" must be released as soon as possible, otherwise i'd be over it by the time it gets released

Glad you like Foxes album. To be honest... new charts is coming tomorrow morning so i can already reveal that. YES it has chances for #1. I even thought it would be #1 since last thursday or friday... but since yesterday, there's another (surprising) album which will block her now... So she won't get it this week, but maybe in the future? It also depends on the upcoming singles...

"Glorious", easily. Actually already followed by "Cruel". Never really cared about "Clarity", but the ballad version on her debut was very good.

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                      Your #1 is shockingly beautiful! I'm off to download it now.

There are some other gems in your Top 10, my favourite of which is definitely "When We Were Young". Interestingly enough, "Hands to Myself", which I was never sold on before, finally managed to grow on me after I checked out its superb video. It's still not amazing in my eyes (or rather, to my ears), but I appreciate it now.
                      Yay, really glad to hear you also love "Faded"!

Also good to hear "Hands To Myself" grew on you, even if i got over it way too fast... especially for a single by my Selena

Comment

• ...on to the next page...

Comment

• thanks so much for all comments

week 07/2016 – 18 february 2016 Lissie’s Wild West

• Singles Top40

Alan Walker gets a second week on top with „Faded“, being already the second consecutive top hit with two weeks on top. The chances to see a new number one next week are really big though, as someone who uses to get number one hits will release a new single this friday. Alan is followed by Lenka, who is going up 6-2 with „Blue Skies“, while the first of four new entries rounds up the Top3. It’s „Make Me Like You“, the new single by Gwen Stefani, and serves as the second single of her upcoming third solo album „This Is What The Truth Feels Like“, which will be released next month. The first single „Used To Love You“ debuted and peaked at number two last autumn.

Romanian dance pop singer Inna keeps on releasing singles from her latest albums „Body And The Sun“ and „Inna“, and „Rendez Vous“ is the next one, which debuts at #9 and continues her Top10 streak. Danish singer Simone was part of the danish Eurovision Song Contest pre-selection, but ended up third, and still makes in onto my charts at #37. The last new entry belongs to Zayn, the former member of One Direction, who debuts at #40 with his first solo single „Pillowtalk“. There’s also a high re-entry, as Dua Lipa is back at #11 with „Be The One“. The newcomer performed the song on the Swiss Music Awards which aired last friday, and immediately gets a new peak with that comeback.

Mike Posner gets his first Top10 hit as „I Took A Pill In Ibiza“ climbs 13-4 after its entry a week ago. Anette Olzon is down 2-5 with „Vintersjäl“, while her second entry „Cold Outside“ already leaves the Top10 this week (9-12). Just like Anette’s „Vintersjäl“, „Kill V. Maim“ by Grimes also leaves the Top3 for the first time after three weeks by falling 3-6. Coldplay recovers a bit as „Hymn For The Weekend“ is up 8-7, followed by Sia, who shows a very inconsistent chartrun so far with „Cheap Thrills“ (4-8). The last entry in the Top10 is „Something In The Way You Move“ by Ellie Goulding, which is down 5-10 in its fifth week.

Banks keeps on getting new peaks as „Better“ keeps on increasing, up 16-13 this week. Jaël’s „Shuffle The Cards“ (18-17) and Of Monsters And Men’s „Wolves Without Teeth“ (29-18) also reaches new peaks inside the Top20. Meanwhile, Adele’s new single is already losing ground, as „When We Were Young“ drops 7-19, and since she didn’t perform that one at the Grammys, there’s currently no chance to see this getting picked up again soon. Several songs are leaving the upper half this week. One of them is „Hands To Myself“ by Selena Gomez (20-23), which is currently doing way worse than her previous two singles „Good For You“ and „Same Old Love“, the latter is even only a few places below (22-26). After its big drop a week ago, Rihanna’s current single „Works“ recovers a little bit and climbs back 30-25. The Weeknd’s current release „In The Night“ is also going up a bit, as it rises 31-27. There are also two new certifications which are worth a mention this week. Ellie Goulding collects her first certification since her „Halcyon“ era, as „Army“ is certified with Gold this week (12-16). Also going Gold is Grimes’ „Flesh Without Blood“, which is her first single certification, but it’s already quite sure to see „Kill V. Maim“ being certified sooner or later as well.

Of Monsters And Men’s „Wolves Without Teeth“ is the biggest climber, while Otto Knows’ „Dying For You“ dives 21-38 as the clear biggest loser of the week.

1 (1) Alan Walker – Faded
                          Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (6) Lenka – Blue Skies
                          Chart Run: 6-*2*- / 2w

3 (NEW) Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
                          Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (13) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
                          Chart Run: 13-*4*- / 2w

5 (2) Anette Olzon – Vintersjäl
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5- / 4w

6 (3) Grimes – Kill V. Maim
                          Chart Run: 3-*2*-3-6- / 4w

7 (8) Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
                          Chart Run: *6*-8-7- / 3w

8 (4) Sia – Cheap Thrills
                          Chart Run: *2*-5-19-9-4-8- / 6w

9 (NEW) Inna – Rendez Vous
                          Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (5) Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
                          Chart Run: *1*-4-3-5-10- / 5w

11 (RE) Dua Lipa – Be The One
                          Chart Run: 13-14-21-27-Out-RE *11*- / 5w

12 (9) Anette Olzon – Cold Outside
                          Chart Run: *2*-4-9-12- / 4w

13 (16) Banks – Better
                          Chart Run: 28-35-32-25-16-*13*- / 6w

14 (11) Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
                          Chart Run: *9*-10-10-11-14- / 5w

15 (10) EFF – Stimme
                          Chart Run: 26-14-7-8-*5*-10-15- / 7w

16 (12) Ellie Goulding – Army *G*
                          Chart Run: 5-8-*4*-4-5-7-12-16- / 8w

17 (18) Jaël – Shuffle The Cards
                          Chart Run: 18-*17*- / 2w

18 (29) Of Monsters And Men – Wolves Without Teeth
                          Chart Run: 29-*18*- / 2w

19 (7) Adele – When We Were Young
                          Chart Run: *7*-19- / 2w

20 (19) Lukas Graham – 7 Years
                          Chart Run: 39-*13*-16-19-20- / 5w

21 (14) X Ambassadors – Renegades
                          Chart Run: 34-27-15-*12*-14-21- / 6w

22 (17) Marina Kaye – Freeze You Out
                          Chart Run: *6*-8-17-22- / 4w

23 (20) Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
                          Chart Run: *2*-5-9-10-12-15-20-23- / 8w

24 (15) Sarah Connor – Kommst Du mit mir
                          Chart Run: *6*-11-11-15-24- / 5w

25 (30) Rihanna feat. Drake – Work
                          Chart Run: *13*-30-25- / 3w

26 (22) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-6-10-5-5-6-8-8-10-11-7-6-8-12-14-9-6-15-18-19-22-26- / 23w

27 (31) The Weeknd – In The Night
                          Chart Run: *9*-12-19-21-24-30-31-27- / 8w

28 (23) Rachel Platten – Stand By You
                          Chart Run: 26-17-*1*-3-7-14-23-28- / 8w

29 (28) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
                          Chart Run: 18-2-*1*-3-2-4-3-6-10-15-16-21-24-29-26-28-29- / 17w

30 (34) The Lumineers – Ophelia
                          Chart Run: 34-*30*- / 2w

31 (38) Foxes – Amazing
                          Chart Run: *20*-32-Out-RE 38-31- / 4w

32 (25) Adele – Hello *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32- / 17w

33 (26) Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods *G*
                          Chart Run: *6*-11-16-23-28-37-Out-RE 6-7-12-14-21-26-33- / 13w

34 (37) Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. – Show Me Love
                          Chart Run: *23*-29-38-35-37-34- / 6w

35 (39) Little Mix feat. Jason DeRulo – Secret Love Song
                          Chart Run: 39-*35*- / 2w

36 (27) Grimes – Flesh Without Blood *G*
                          Chart Run: 12-*7*-7-11-11-13-16-20-27-36- / 10w

37 (NEW) Simone – Heart Shaped Hole
                          Chart Run: *37*- / 1w

38 (21) Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling & Alex Aris – Dying For You
                          Chart Run: *2*-9-17-21-38- / 5w

39 (24) Matt Simons – Catch And Release
                          Chart Run: 36-23-*18*-24-39- / 5w

40 (NEW) Zayn – Pillowtalk
                          Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                          Out (32) Chris Brown – Fine By Me (3w)
                          Out (33) Sia – Alive (8w)
                          Out (35) Nightwish – Élan *5xG* (52w)
                          Out (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P* (19w)
                          Out (40) Charlie Puth – One Call Away (2w)

• Album Top20

After Rachel Platten, Grimes and Sia, here comes the first very surprising number one album by... Lissie! The american folk rock singer released her third album „My Wild West“ just last friday, and while it looked like she would even miss the Top3 at first, she’s having the third top debut of the year. „My Wild West“ is her very first appearance ever, as none of her singles and albums made an entry on my charts so far., which is also why this high entry is so surprising. Foxes is the unlucky one, as her „All I Need“ remains at number two, while Sia’s „This Is Acting“ falls 1-3 after two weeks on top.

The Swiss Music Awards 2016 were held last friday and one artist caught my attention: Sophie Hunger. The singer from Switzerland already released five studio albums, with three of them making it to the top of the swiss album charts. Her latest release „Supermoon“, which was released in mid 2015, now makes it onto my charts as well as her very first appearance at #4. Anette Olzon’s „Shine“ slips 3-5, followed by Grimes who leaves the Top5 for the first time in her tenth week with „Art Angels“ (5-6). Ellie Goulding’s „Delirium“ stays at #7, while Lenka loses two spots with „The Bright Side“ (6-8) despite the climb for her single. The last two albums in the Top10 are „Nine Track Mind“ by Charlie Puth (4-9) and Adele’s „25“ (8-10).

After only six weeks, Rachel Platten’s „Wildfire“ already has to leave the Top10 (10-11). She spent three weeks on top of the charts, so it’s actually falling quite fast now. Rihanna’s „Anti“ is also already down 9-13 in its third week. David Bowie’s „Blackstar“ (14-12) and Matt Simons’ „Catch And Release“ (18-15) are recovering a bit after falling each week so far. Last but not least, Jaël returns to the charts at #17 with „Shuffle The Cards“.

1 (NEW) Lissie – My Wild West
                          Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (2) Foxes – All I Need
                          Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (1) Sia – This Is Acting
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-3- / 3w

4 (NEW) Sophie Hunger – Supermoon
                          Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (3) Anette Olzon – Shine *5xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5- / 79w

6 (5) Grimes – Art Angels *G*
                          Chart Run: 5-4-4-2-4-4-*1*-3-5-6- / 10w

7 (7) Ellie Goulding – Delirium *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-6-12-15-Out-RE 19-12-3-2-2-6-7-7- / 14w

8 (6) Lenka – The Bright Side
                          Chart Run: *6*-8- / 2w

9 (4) Charlie Puth – Nine Track Mind
                          Chart Run: *2*-4-9- / 3w

10 (8) Adele – 25 *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10- / 13w

11 (10) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-10-11- / 7w

12 (14) David Bowie – Blackstar
                          Chart Run: *2*-3-7-12-14-12- / 6w

13 (9) Rihanna – Anti
                          Chart Run: *4*-9-13- / 3w

14 (11) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14- / 19w

15 (18) Matt Simons – Catch & Release
                          Chart Run: *9*-13-18-15- / 4w

16 (13) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *P*
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-6-4-4-5-8-11-13-16-16-Out-RE 16-19-15-10-11-14-13-16- / 21w

17 (RE) Jaël – Shuffle The Cards *G*
                          Chart Run: 4-*3*-4-3-7-14-10-9-15-13-15-19-Out-RE 17- / 13w

18 (16) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *5xG*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-4-6-7-10-9-9-6-3-3-2-1-1-3-4-6-9-10-13-13-16-20-Out-RE 18-16-Out-RE 13-1-2-6-9-12-11-16-18-17-Out-RE 16-18- / 42w

19 (17) Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams *G*
                          Chart Run: 6-*3*-6-6-7-11-14-18-20-17-19- / 11w

20 (12) Sarah Connor – Muttersprache
                          Chart Run: *6*-10-10-12-20- / 5w

Out of Top20
                          Out (15) Lukas Graham – Lukas Graham (Blue Album) (3w)
                          Out (19) Chris Brown – Royalty (5w)
                          Out (20) Marina Kaye – Fearless *P* (24w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)

Comment

• New certifications

GOLD
                            Ellie Goulding – Army [single]
                            Grimes – Flesh Without Blood [single]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                              • Cool to see "Faded" holding strong on top (it should definitely debut on my next chart) - but I won't mind if it gets replaced by "Make Me Like You" or "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" sometime soon ;) Speaking of "I Took A Pill In Ibiza", hooray for Mike earning his first-ever Top 10! Did you like "Cooler Than Me" or "Please Don't Go" at all?
                              • Whew, glad that "Work" was able to rebound a bit!
                              • Lovin' the debut for "Pillowtalk"! It's wearing off me a bit already, but hopefully this is just the beginning of a bright future for it on your chart. Did 1D have many hits on your chart?
                              • RIP "One Call Away" Gone so soon...but you did warn me that either it or "Work" would be disappearing.

Yet another fab chart, Tansike!
                              last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
                                Except Adele's "25" is Coldplays "A Head Full Of Dreams" easily th best Album since more than a year!
                                Great Chart as always
                                Glad you like so many entries this week again! And yeah Coldplay's album is really good, my favorite by them so far
                                Thanks
                                Yes!
                                Yes it is good. Mylo Xyloto is ma fave. from them. But they said the current one is the last one in any TV show in 2014... I dunno if it is real but if yes it would be
                                2011 in Music SURVIVOR: ROUND 44

Comment

2 (6) Lenka – Blue Skies
                                  12 (9) Anette Olzon – Cold Outside
                                  13 (16) Banks – Better
                                  15 (10) EFF – Stimme
                                  20 (19) Lukas Graham – 7 Years
                                  22 (17) Marina Kaye – Freeze You Out
                                  31 (38) Foxes – Amazing
                                  34 (37) Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. – Show Me Love
                                  38 (21) Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling & Alex Aris – Dying For You
                                  39 (24) Matt Simons – Catch And Release
                                  Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                                  [size=85]Out (32) Chris Brown – Fine By Me (3w)
                                  Out (33) Sia – Alive (8w)
                                  Out (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P* (19w)
                                  Out (40) Charlie Puth – One Call Away (2w)
                                  This time I like or love almost all here! Sad to see Alive falling out. But you have a wonderful taste of music!

Comment

Albums
                                    2 (2) Foxes – All I Need
                                    3 (1) Sia – This Is Acting
                                    7 (7) Ellie Goulding – Delirium *G*
                                    8 (6) Lenka – The Bright Side
                                    9 (4) Charlie Puth – Nine Track Mind
                                    10 (8) Adele – 25 *G*
                                    11 (10) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
                                    13 (9) Rihanna – Anti
                                    14 (11) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*
                                    15 (18) Matt Simons – Catch & Release
                                    16 (13) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *P*
                                    18 (16) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *5xG*
                                    19 (17) Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams *G*

Out of Top20
                                    Out (15) Lukas Graham – Lukas Graham (Blue Album) (3w)
                                    Out (19) Chris Brown – Royalty (5w)
                                    Out (20) Marina Kaye – Fearless [b][color=#BF4000]*P*
                                    Hope to see Adele or Sia back at the top soon

Comment

• Love these. Great to see such a high Gwen entry! Quite a low Zayn entry but it'll be interesting to see where it goes (dropping or climbing). Some great Grimes entries and I'm gutted to say I've only got into the new post Body Talk era. Great chart!

21 (14) X Ambassadors – Renegades
                                      31 (38) Foxes – Amazing
                                      ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• Love the entry for Gwen! I expect her to have a nice debut on my charts this week as well

LOL @ the entry for Zayn at #40

52 weeks for "Élan"

Nice to see "Work" climb a bit I didn't like it at first, but it became so damn catchy for me throughout the days
                                        Do you like "Kiss It Better"? I really love the vibe of it. I'd describe it as "deluxe R&B"
                                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Not a good week fo Sia, Luckas, Justin & Charlie
                                          Hope 'Make Me Like You' is good - haven't heard it yet
                                          Last Fm / My Chart

Comment

• First thing, a bit off topic, but I gotta say you've become one of my favorite members, so keep up the good work!

Back to topic, I don't know most of your chart, but I love that Gwen debuted that high, this seems like a real return to form for her musically and I hope the album is gonna be in the same vein!

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                              First thing, a bit off topic, but I gotta say you've become one of my favorite members, so keep up the good work!

Back to topic, I don't know most of your chart, but I love that Gwen debuted that high, this seems like a real return to form for her musically and I hope the album is gonna be in the same vein!
                                              who don't like Tansike?

Comment

• Great new entries for Gwen Stefani and Zayn!! Nice to see Alan Walker at #1!!
                                                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• Fantastic to see Simone debut on your singles chart (even if it's just at #37)! Also very good top 2 and #5.

I listened to Lissie's album, not just because it's #1 on your chart but also because I liked one of her songs in 2013, "Sleepwalking" (although it never quite reached my chart). Unfortunately I found the album rather boring and all of the songs sounded almost the same.

I'm not familiar with Sophie Hunger, will check her out later.
                                                  Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
                                                    • Cool to see "Faded" holding strong on top (it should definitely debut on my next chart) - but I won't mind if it gets replaced by "Make Me Like You" or "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" sometime soon ;) Speaking of "I Took A Pill In Ibiza", hooray for Mike earning his first-ever Top 10! Did you like "Cooler Than Me" or "Please Don't Go" at all?
                                                    • Whew, glad that "Work" was able to rebound a bit!
                                                    • Lovin' the debut for "Pillowtalk"! It's wearing off me a bit already, but hopefully this is just the beginning of a bright future for it on your chart. Did 1D have many hits on your chart?
                                                    • RIP "One Call Away" Gone so soon...but you did warn me that either it or "Work" would be disappearing.

Yet another fab chart, Tansike!
                                                    Glad you like "Faded"'s success. It will be replaced this week though I liked "Cooler Than Me", but to be honest i can't remember "Please Don't Go" but i'm sure i've heard it back then. "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" is easily his best single to date though.
                                                    Unfortunately, i think you'll be disappointed when it comes to "Work" this week...
                                                    "Pillowtalk" is growing on me, so it will stay on the charts for more than only one week for sure No, they didn't get a big hit so far. Their biggest hit is "Drag Me Down" with a #15 peak and 5 weeks on the charts. They had seven other entries, but all of them only peaked between #21 and #40 and only stayed on the charts for one to seven weeks.

Thanks a lot

Yes!
                                                    Yes it is good. Mylo Xyloto is ma fave. from them. But they said the current one is the last one in any TV show in 2014... I dunno if it is real but if yes it would be
                                                    "Mylo Xyloto" was my first album by them, so it's basically the album that got me started to like them Yeah i remember that, but let's see if this is really true. They're still young, so i don't think it is their last record

This time I like or love almost all here! Sad to see Alive falling out. But you have a wonderful taste of music!
                                                    That's great! Thanks a lot

Hope to see Adele or Sia back at the top soon
                                                    Oh i think this won't happen soon. But i think it also depends on the upcoming singles by both artists

Originally posted by bluecherry
                                                    Love these. Great to see such a high Gwen entry! Quite a low Zayn entry but it'll be interesting to see where it goes (dropping or climbing). Some great Grimes entries and I'm gutted to say I've only got into the new post Body Talk era. Great chart!
                                                    Glad you like so many songs! I can already reveal that Zayn won't fall out of the charts this week "Pillowtalk" is growing on me lately...
                                                    Thanks a lot

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                    Love the entry for Gwen! I expect her to have a nice debut on my charts this week as well

LOL @ the entry for Zayn at #40

52 weeks for "Élan"

Nice to see "Work" climb a bit I didn't like it at first, but it became so damn catchy for me throughout the days
                                                    Do you like "Kiss It Better"? I really love the vibe of it. I'd describe it as "deluxe R&B"
                                                    I'm loving that Gwen love on UKMix to be honest. Glad you like her new single as well

Haha... do you like Zayn's song?
                                                    Yes that's really impressive, there are only a few songs that spent a year or more on the charts, and NW also did it without leaving it once. But there had to be an end sometime

It grew on me again last week, but i'm currently over it again so expect a big drop for "Work" this week...
                                                    It's okayish, and also one of the best songs on "Anti". But it says a lot when an okayish song is one of my faves...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X