Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 24 - Single? She Don’t Know!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jamala / "a more commercial Björk" sounds good. I'll try it out

    Huge debut for Charlie and Selena

    Really good hold for MO!

    I've read about LP somewhere else here on the forum, so let me check that song out ... It's interesting

    OMG you did a YTD chart That's something I often did at the end of June as well I thought about doing it this year, but wasn't sure if I find the time ...

    I absolutely love "Kill V. Maim", still!
    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

    Comment


    • Lots of ones i love! ;-)
      Haven't heard your #1 yet, will do soon! ;-)

      Originally posted by Tansike

      3 (2) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3- / 4w

      4 (NEW) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
      Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

      8 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire *G*
      Chart Run: *4*-7-18-Out-RE 5-6-6-8-8- / 8w

      9 (7) Ariana Grande – Into You *G*
      Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9- / 8w

      10 (6) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse *G*
      Chart Run: 21-11-10-5-6-*4*-4-5-6-10- / 10w

      13 (10) Passenger – Somebody’s Love
      Chart Run: *10*-13- / 2w

      14 (12) The Veronicas – In My Blood
      Chart Run: *7*-12-14- / 3w

      17 (14) Kerli – Feral Hearts *P*
      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14-16-16-14-17- / 19w

      18 (13) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
      Chart Run: 34-20-15-*11*-13-18- / 6w

      19 (15) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence *G*
      Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*-8-8-11-13-15-19- / 10w

      20 (24) Jamala – 1944
      Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*-4-10-19-21-24-20- / 8w

      23 (16) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
      Chart Run: *3*-10-10-11-9-12-16-23- / 8w

      24 (22) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells *G*
      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25-27-26-22-24- / 12w

      25 (20) Rachel Platten – Better Place
      Chart Run: *14*-15-20-25- / 4w

      26 (17) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
      Chart Run: 8-*7*-7-10-14-17-26- / 7w

      27 (RE) Tom Odell – Magnetised
      Chart Run: 29-Out-RE *27*- / 2w

      30 (25) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
      Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13-16-20-23-25-30- / 16w

      39 (34) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-4-9-14-18-21-29-32-34-39- / 14w

      40 (19) Christina Aguilera – Change
      Chart Run: *19*-40- / 2w

      Comment


      • 3 (2) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
        5 (4) MØ – Final Song
        8 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire
        10 (6) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
        14 (12) The Veronicas – In My Blood
        16 (NEW) Broods – Free
        17 (14) Kerli – Feral Hearts
        18 (13) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
        19 (15) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
        25 (20) Rachel Platten – Better Place
        34 (29) Foxes – Cruel
        35 (18) Alan Walker – Sing Me To Sleep
        37 (NEW) Chvrches feat. Hayley Williams – Bury It
        38 (23) Twenty One Pilots – Ride

        YES for CHVRCHES and Hayley! I love that song.

        Nice entry for Broods. Good song but I think there are a few even better songs on the album.

        Cool to see Lighthouse still in the Top 10! Is it your favourite Eurovision song?

        No Heathens yet, or don't you like it?
        #Pray4AL6

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jack
          Great new entry from DNCE!
          It's a great track, hopefully another hit for them

          Originally posted by prz
          Wow, Nina Kralji? is still in top 10!
          I still love that song

          Originally posted by KokoCollino
          Jamala / "a more commercial Björk" sounds good. I'll try it out

          Huge debut for Charlie and Selena

          Really good hold for MO!

          I've read about LP somewhere else here on the forum, so let me check that song out ... It's interesting

          OMG you did a YTD chart That's something I often did at the end of June as well I thought about doing it this year, but wasn't sure if I find the time ...

          I absolutely love "Kill V. Maim", still!
          I hope you will like it! The album actually grows on me. There are some great songs on it which are even better than the title track.

          Do you like "We Don't Talk Anymore"?
          It's my favorite song on Charlie's album since its release so a good debut was a given. Plus it has Selena on it.

          MO will continue to hold on well on my charts i think

          Glad you think it's interesting. It won the Forum Song Contest in June, and it was (and still is) a big hit on JakeP's personal charts for a few weeks, that's how i've discovered it. She's got a great voice and i would love to see this being a hit over here as well

          Haha just a little YTD update I already used to do it twice a year, after four and eight months, but once in the middle of the year is better i guess. I'd love to see one from your charts!
          Yes, that one is still great. Not sure if Grimes can ever top this one for me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Colbie
            Lots of ones i love! ;-)
            Haven't heard your #1 yet, will do soon! ;-)
            ...
            Glad to see you love so many songs, especially all the ESC entries & Kerli

            Not sure if you like my #1 but i would love to hear your thoughts about it

            Originally posted by MrRager
            ...YES for CHVRCHES and Hayley! I love that song.

            Nice entry for Broods. Good song but I think there are a few even better songs on the album.

            Cool to see Lighthouse still in the Top 10! Is it your favourite Eurovision song?

            No Heathens yet, or don't you like it?
            Unfortunately i don't think this song will have a great chartrun here...

            "Free" is still my favorite song on the album, which is quite good overall though. "Freak Of Nature" is probably 2nd for me and the obvious choice for the next single.

            Hmm good question. Not sure if it is my favorite entry as "You Are The Only One" is there as well, but it could end up as my favorite one yeah, depends what the time will tell. Jamie-Lee's "Ghost" was one of my big faves as well but it already aged bad so "Lighthouse" is definitely in the Top2 now. Which would be your fave?

            I haven't heard it yet... i'll check it out soon though!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tansike
              Hmm good question. Not sure if it is my favorite entry as "You Are The Only One" is there as well, but it could end up as my favorite one yeah, depends what the time will tell. Jamie-Lee's "Ghost" was one of my big faves as well but it already aged bad so "Lighthouse" is definitely in the Top2 now. Which would be your fave?
              Cool! This is random but my favourite is No Degree Of Seperation by Francesca Michilen (however its spelt). I love that! My Top 3 would probably be that, Lighthouse and Rykka - Last Of Our Kind.
              #Pray4AL6

              Comment


              • Hi Tansike

                1 (NEW) Tarja – Innocence

                Hmm, just gave this a listen but i wasn't really wowed by the song. I guess i'd need to love this type of goth metal music more to appreciate the song.

                4 (NEW) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore

                Ohh, what a surprise. This was in my charts a few months back although it never peaked that high. Is there a music video now for the song? I'll need to check out Youtube in a bit.

                5 (4) MØ – Final Song

                This song has been in my head all day. I was watching one of the music channels and they played Final song and when the video finished, i hit rewind and played it a second time (i love how i can rewind live TV ).

                6 (3) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down

                This is really starting to take off now in the UK, might even re-enter my charts due to me hearing it a lot but also enjoying the song as i've not heard it for a while.

                11 (30) LP – Lost On You

                Wow, what an amazing climb for LP! So happy to see Lost on you taking such a big jump up your chart. Could it go top 10 or has it peaked?

                28 (NEW) DNCE – Toothbrush

                I'm really underwhelmed by this after enjoying Cake by the ocean, just find this a bit dull.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tansike
                  • Singles YTD Top15



                  Alan Walker – Faded
                  Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
                  Demi Lovato – Stone Cold
                  EFF – Stimme
                  Ellie Goulding – Army
                  Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
                  Grimes – Kill V. Maim
                  Jamie-Lee Kriewitz – Ghost
                  Kerli – Blossom
                  Kerli – Feral Hearts
                  Lena – Beat To My Melody
                  Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
                  Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
                  Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One
                  Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You
                  No Rachel Platten Stand by you? Maybe its because of how well the song did in my charts but i thought it was very successful in your chart but i must be wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tansike
                    Ah interesting runs, especially the one for "Don't Let Me Down"... you let it down i guess
                    I see what you did there.

                    Originally posted by Tansike
                    2 (1) Inna – Heaven
                    3 (2) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
                    4 (NEW) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
                    5 (4) MØ – Final Song
                    6 (3) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
                    9 (7) Ariana Grande – Into You *G*
                    11 (30) LP – Lost On You
                    14 (12) The Veronicas – In My Blood
                    23 (16) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                    28 (NEW) DNCE – Toothbrush
                    36 (33) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P*
                    39 (34) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G*
                    • Hmmm...."Innocence" is definitely no "No Bitter End"...but DAMN @ Tarja having 10 No. 1's! You stan harder than I realized!
                    • "We Don't Talk Anymore" FINALLY gets to chart! It's definitely a case of better late than never, but I spun it so much earlier in the year when it first surfaced in full, I'm not sure if it'll do much on my chart now that it's actually a single.
                    • Lovely jump for LP! "Lost On You" really clicked with me last week, so you can expect to see it make a high debut on my latest chart.
                    • I've seen a lot of hate...well, disappointment... for the "In My Blood" vid, but I think it has some pretty interesting visual effects, at least. It's certainly more captivating than a run-of-the-mill club or party video, anyway I've actually watched it twice now, which is more than I can say for most vids.
                    • Although neither "Cake..." nor "Toothbrush" became massive hits on my chart, I definitely prefer the latter. Hopefully it has a bright future here!

                    Yet another untainted chart, Tansike!

                    Originally posted by Tansike
                    Alan Walker – Faded
                    Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
                    Ellie Goulding – Army
                    Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
                    Grimes – Kill V. Maim
                    Lena – Beat To My Melody
                    Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
                    Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You

                    Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
                    Ellie Goulding – Delirium
                    Grimes – Art Angels
                    Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like
                    Looks like our Mid-Year Updates have a couple songs in common "Something In The Way You Move" would've made the cut too if I extended mine to a Top 20. "Army" would probably be inside the Top 30. Bit of a bummer that "Dangerous Woman" is Ari's only song to appear, but I guess "Into You" just hasn't had enough time yet?
                    last.fmPaulboard Top 30

                    Comment


                    • Great to see Christina Grimmie at #1 on the albums/EPs chart! She deserves to be successful, although it is too late .

                      I checked out Tarja's new #1 and I really like the intro. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much when she started singing. It's still an interesting song though and it might be that I just need to get used to her voice...

                      I listened to "We Don’t Talk Anymore" because of Selena; it's a pretty nice song but too bad that Charlie Puth guy has such a whiny voice . "Final Song", I ignored that up until now because I didn't like any other songs I've heard by MØ (only one, "Glass", made it into my database but I think I've checked out at least parts of other songs) but I think this is a lot better!

                      After looking at the YTD charts I checked out EFF – Stimme, don't remember if I did so before but I think I like it now! In a way it's the most interesting of the 15 songs, even though most likely my favourites will remain "Faded", "Something In The Way You Move", "Ghost" and "Lighthouse".
                      Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

                      Comment


                      • Selena slaying your charts as usual! Great to see Lena and Mike in your YTD update.
                        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MrRager
                          Originally posted by Tansike
                          Hmm good question. Not sure if it is my favorite entry as "You Are The Only One" is there as well, but it could end up as my favorite one yeah, depends what the time will tell. Jamie-Lee's "Ghost" was one of my big faves as well but it already aged bad so "Lighthouse" is definitely in the Top2 now. Which would be your fave?
                          Cool! This is random but my favourite is No Degree Of Seperation by Francesca Michilen (however its spelt). I love that! My Top 3 would probably be that, Lighthouse and Rykka - Last Of Our Kind.
                          Oh now that you mention it, i remember that the italian entry was quite successful on your charts. It's nice, but unfortunately not one of my faves. Rykka's entry grew on me in the weeks after the contest, really happy she counts to your faves - but i had no idea you like "Lighthouse" that much as well

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          Hi Tansike

                          1 (NEW) Tarja – Innocence
                          Hmm, just gave this a listen but i wasn't really wowed by the song. I guess i'd need to love this type of goth metal music more to appreciate the song.
                          Hey Jake

                          Thanks for checking "Innocence" out, and 'i wasn't really wowed by the song' is already much more than i expected But you're right, one has to love that type of music to like the song. Tarja is a legend in that genre

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          4 (NEW) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
                          Ohh, what a surprise. This was in my charts a few months back although it never peaked that high. Is there a music video now for the song? I'll need to check out Youtube in a bit.
                          No, there's no music video yet, but one is coming soon. But it's finally taking off on iTunes & Spotify everywhere and it's a clear single now, so i thought i let it chart finally..

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          5 (4) MØ – Final Song
                          This song has been in my head all day. I was watching one of the music channels and they played Final song and when the video finished, i hit rewind and played it a second time (i love how i can rewind live TV ).
                          Wow, sounds great when you can do that But yeah, this has the chance to become a big summer hit

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          6 (3) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
                          This is really starting to take off now in the UK, might even re-enter my charts due to me hearing it a lot but also enjoying the song as i've not heard it for a while.
                          I've just read that in the Midweek topic here on UKMix. Would love to see this being a Top10 hit, i think it currently peaked at #11 so far. Really happy it's so successful! And i'd love to see a re-entry on your charts as well

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          11 (30) LP – Lost On You
                          Wow, what an amazing climb for LP! So happy to see Lost on you taking such a big jump up your chart. Could it go top 10 or has it peaked?
                          Glad you like that big climb for her this week! Top10 is really difficult to reach at the moment due to huge competition, so i'm not really sure if she can peak higher than #11...

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          28 (NEW) DNCE – Toothbrush
                          I'm really underwhelmed by this after enjoying Cake by the ocean, just find this a bit dull.
                          "Cake By The Ocean" never took off for me, and only peaked at #31 on my charts. But it was very unlucky to enter my charts during ESC & Adele concert time, so it left after only three weeks, otherwise it could have been more successful. So "Toothbrush" is already their biggest hit on my charts... i hope it grows on you

                          Originally posted by JakeP
                          ...

                          No Rachel Platten Stand by you? Maybe its because of how well the song did in my charts but i thought it was very successful in your chart but i must be wrong.
                          This was its chartrun on my charts: 26-17-*1*-3-7-14-23-28-37-Out
                          So it was quite successful, but didn't have that much longevity, that's why it's missing from the Top15. I think it will end up lower on my YEC than some people expect...

                          ...but you quoted all 15 entries, so you actually like them all?! That's fantastic!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by phoenix98
                            Originally posted by Tansike
                            Ah interesting runs, especially the one for "Don't Let Me Down"... you let it down i guess
                            I see what you did there.


                            Originally posted by phoenix98
                            ...
                            • Hmmm...."Innocence" is definitely no "No Bitter End"...but DAMN @ Tarja having 10 No. 1's! You stan harder than I realized!
                            • "We Don't Talk Anymore" FINALLY gets to chart! It's definitely a case of better late than never, but I spun it so much earlier in the year when it first surfaced in full, I'm not sure if it'll do much on my chart now that it's actually a single.
                            • Lovely jump for LP! "Lost On You" really clicked with me last week, so you can expect to see it make a high debut on my latest chart.
                            • I've seen a lot of hate...well, disappointment... for the "In My Blood" vid, but I think it has some pretty interesting visual effects, at least. It's certainly more captivating than a run-of-the-mill club or party video, anyway I've actually watched it twice now, which is more than I can say for most vids.
                            • Although neither "Cake..." nor "Toothbrush" became massive hits on my chart, I definitely prefer the latter. Hopefully it has a bright future here!

                            Yet another untainted chart, Tansike!
                            Haha yeah i'm probably a little stan when it comes to certain artists. Kerli (11 #1s), Lana Del Rey (12 #1s), Miley Cyrus (12 #1s) and Tarja (10 #1s) are the best examples i guess, as they scored lots of #1s and all of their entries are actually #1s songs so far...
                            I was very impatient for this to finally be a proper single. They would have been stupid not to release it so i'm glad that's it's becoming a hit
                            Wow, glad you like JakeP's discovery as well
                            Hmm maybe i need to re-watch it again. But it didn't get me. But as you say, it's definitely better than a party-video...
                            It looks good so far for "Toothbrush"

                            Originally posted by phoenix98
                            ...
                            Looks like our Mid-Year Updates have a couple songs in common "Something In The Way You Move" would've made the cut too if I extended mine to a Top 20. "Army" would probably be inside the Top 30. Bit of a bummer that "Dangerous Woman" is Ari's only song to appear, but I guess "Into You" just hasn't had enough time yet?
                            That's great
                            You're right about "Into You". Counting the charts that i will post in a few minutes it would already be in the Top15

                            Originally posted by Magnus
                            Great to see Christina Grimmie at #1 on the albums/EPs chart! She deserves to be successful, although it is too late .

                            I checked out Tarja's new #1 and I really like the intro. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much when she started singing. It's still an interesting song though and it might be that I just need to get used to her voice...

                            I listened to "We Don’t Talk Anymore" because of Selena; it's a pretty nice song but too bad that Charlie Puth guy has such a whiny voice . "Final Song", I ignored that up until now because I didn't like any other songs I've heard by MØ (only one, "Glass", made it into my database but I think I've checked out at least parts of other songs) but I think this is a lot better!

                            After looking at the YTD charts I checked out EFF – Stimme, don't remember if I did so before but I think I like it now! In a way it's the most interesting of the 15 songs, even though most likely my favourites will remain "Faded", "Something In The Way You Move", "Ghost" and "Lighthouse".
                            Glad you like Christina's success

                            Thanks for checking her out. She's not everyone's taste at all so i'm already happy enough when you like the intro.

                            Oh so you've never heard "We Don't Talk Anymore" so far? I think it's quite good, and i even like Charlie's whole album which even belongs to the best (pop) albums of the year for me, which even surprises myself. Glad to hear you like "Final Song", would love to see this making a little appearance on your charts

                            Also glad to hear you like several songs on the YTD list, and happy to hear you think "Stimme" is interesting. Maybe you recognized the voice... it's Mark Forster who is singing that song. You already checked a song from him out a few weeks ago ("Wir sind gross")

                            Originally posted by LionH3art
                            Selena slaying your charts as usual! Great to see Lena and Mike in your YTD update.
                            Yes Glad you like these on the YTD list!

                            Comment


                            • thanks so much for all comments

                              week 27/2016 – 7 july 2016 playing violin in The Arena


                              • Singles Top40


                              Another week, another number one. This year has already spawned 19 different number one hits. Twelve of them only spent one week on top, another five spent two weeks on top, and two spent three weeks at number one each, with all of them, except the current new number one, being already inside the Top100 of the year-to-date charts. And at first it was like a clear thing to see Tarja spending a second week on top of the charts with her new song “Innocence”, however, a surprise release was way too strong for the finnish singer. More or less out of nowhere, Lindsey Stirling announced her third studio album “Brave Enough”, and its lead single “The Arena” was released last week as well, including its great video. The violinist already scored several hits since her debut in 2013, including four #1 hits on her own and another two #1 hits where she was featured on. "Crystallize", her biggest hit to date, ‘only’ peaked at #2 though, but showed immense longevity, as it spent 78 weeks in the Top40, being certified with 3x Platinum. So Tarja is very unlucky to be against Lindsey, as it’s no big surprise to see “The Arena” debuting at #1 this week. And by the way, not only Tarja’s single is unlucky, but also her album, because Lindsey’s album is out only two weeks after Tarja's upcoming "The Shadow Self", so Tarja will have it hard to show the same longevity on top of the charts like her current release “The Brightest Void” or her last studio album “Colors In The Dark” from 2013 did – depending on the fact that Lindsey’s album is obviously good enough.

                              It was a pretty busy week, as there are nine new songs on the charts, with all of them being new entries, and no re-entries. Rihanna used to be one of the biggest hitmakers on my charts, having scored 23 Top10 hits in the years 2007 – 2013 alone. However, since 2013, she’s not having that much success anymore, scoring just one Top10 hit (“FourFiveSeconds” peaked at #8), and all other singles completely underperformed (“Bitch Better Have My Money”, “Work”, “This Is What You Came For”) or even failed to make an entry at all (“Needed Me”, “Kiss It Better”). Even her last album “Anti” was only able to spend three weeks in the Top20, which is a huge flop coming from someone who had one of the most successful albums ever with “Loud” (five weeks at #1, 47 weeks in the Top10). But it looks like one soundtrack single can change this all again, as she released the Sia-written track “Sledgehammer”, which debuts at #4 this week – her highest peak since “Stay” debuted and peaked at #3 three and a half years ago!

                              A third entry makes the Top10, as the new song “Body Say” by Demi Lovato debuts at #9. The Black Eyed Peas’ frontwoman Fergie is back on the charts as well, as she released the single “M.I.L.F. $” from her upcoming second solo album “Double Dutchess”, and debuts at #15, which is way better than what the previous song “L.A. Love (La La)” did back in 2014 (#30). All other new arrivals are in the lower half of the charts. Australian star Delta Goodrem makes her debut at #22 with “Enough”, Brooke Fraser is new at #28 with “Human (IV Fridays)”, Red Hot Chili Peppers get their first entry in over nine years with “Dark Necessities” (#34), “You Don’t Own Me” becomes the first notation for Grace and G-Eazy (#38), and Birdy disappoints with the wrong single choice and makes a very weak debut with “Words” at #40. G-Eazy will be featured on Britney Spears’ upcoming single as well, so “You Don’t Own Me” will definitely not be his last entry on the charts.

                              As mentioned, Tarja’s “Innocence” is not on the top anymore and slips 1-2, followed by Selena Gomez’ “Kill Em With Kindness” (3-3). MØ’s “Final Song” remains on its position as well (5-5), while Inna’s “Heaven” drops 2-6 in its third week. The Chainsmokers and Daya’s “Don’t Let Me Down” dips 6-7, “We Don’t Talk Anymore” by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez is down 4-8 and Kerli’s “Blossom” (7-10) makes the Top10 complete.

                              Three songs leave the Top10 after some incredible chartruns. Ariana Grande’s “Into You” (9-11), P!nk’s “Just Like Fire” (8-12) and Nina Kraljic’s “Lighthouse” (10-13) all belong to the biggest hits of the year so far, but the end had to come, and so all of them are leaving the Top10 this week. The latter two only peaked at #4, but still showed some impressive longevity. DNCE are yet to score their first Top10 hit, but “Toothbrush” becomes their first Top20 hit this week as it improves 28-19. Having returned to the Top20 for several weeks, Kerli’s “Feral Hearts” is back down 17-24 in its 20th charting week. A much bigger drop goes to Aura, who is already down 15-26 with “Love Somebody” in its fourth week.

                              DNCE’s “Toothbrush” is the biggest climber, while Shawn Mendes’ “Treat You Better” falls 22-36 as the biggest loser of the week.





                              1 (NEW) Lindsey Stirling – The Arena
                              Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

                              2 (1) Tarja – Innocence
                              Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

                              3 (3) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-3- / 5w

                              4 (NEW) Rihanna – Sledgehammer
                              Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

                              5 (5) MØ – Final Song
                              Chart Run: 19-*4*-5-5- / 4w

                              6 (2) Inna – Heaven
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-6- / 3w

                              7 (6) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
                              Chart Run: 10-*3*-6-7- / 4w

                              8 (4) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
                              Chart Run: *4*-8- / 2w

                              9 (NEW) Demi Lovato – Body Say
                              Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

                              10 (7) Kerli – Blossom *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-2-2-3-5-7-10- / 10w

                              11 (9) Ariana Grande – Into You *G*
                              Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11- / 9w

                              12 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire *G*
                              Chart Run: *4*-7-18-Out-RE 5-6-6-8-8-12- / 9w

                              13 (10) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse *G*
                              Chart Run: 21-11-10-5-6-*4*-4-5-6-10-13- / 11w

                              14 (11) LP – Lost On You
                              Chart Run: 30-*11*-14- / 3w

                              15 (NEW) Fergie – M.I.L.F. $
                              Chart Run: *15*- / 1w

                              16 (14) The Veronicas – In My Blood
                              Chart Run: *7*-12-14-16- / 4w

                              17 (16) Broods – Free
                              Chart Run: *16*-17- / 2w

                              18 (12) David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson – This One’s For You
                              Chart Run: 14-9-12-*8*-11-12-18- / 7w

                              19 (28) DNCE – Toothbrush
                              Chart Run: 28-*19*- / 2w

                              20 (13) Passenger – Somebody’s Love
                              Chart Run: *10*-13-20- / 3w

                              21 (18) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
                              Chart Run: 34-20-15-*11*-13-18-21- / 7w

                              22 (NEW) Delta Goodrem feat. Gizzle – Enough
                              Chart Run: *22*- / 1w

                              23 (19) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence *G*
                              Chart Run: 25-14-26-*7*-8-8-11-13-15-19-23- / 11w

                              24 (17) Kerli – Feral Hearts *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-7-11-6-9-17-21-24-22-19-14-16-16-14-17-24- / 20w

                              25 (20) Jamala – 1944
                              Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*-4-10-19-21-24-20-25- / 9w

                              26 (15) Aura – Love Somebody
                              Chart Run: *2*-9-15-26- / 4w

                              27 (23) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                              Chart Run: *3*-10-10-11-9-12-16-23-27- / 9w

                              28 (NEW) Brooke Fraser – Human (IV Fridays)
                              Chart Run: *28*- / 1w

                              29 (24) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-19-28-29-25-27-26-22-24-29- / 13w

                              30 (21) Julie Bergan – Arigato
                              Chart Run: *21*-30- / 2w

                              31 (31) Lost Frequencies feat. Sandro Cavazza – Beautiful Life
                              Chart Run: *30*-33-31-31-31- / 5w

                              32 (27) Tom Odell – Magnetised
                              Chart Run: 29-Out-RE *27*-32- / 3w

                              33 (26) Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
                              Chart Run: 8-*7*-7-10-14-17-26-33- / 8w

                              34 (NEW) Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dark Necessities
                              Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

                              35 (30) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13-16-20-23-25-30-35- / 17w

                              36 (22) Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
                              Chart Run: 34-29-*21*-22-36- / 5w

                              37 (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *3xG*
                              Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6-4-5-4-8-9-13-20-25-21-24-26-33-31-36-Out-RE 36-29-23-16-11-8-15-24-22-23-26-28-33-36-37- / 34w

                              38 (NEW) Grace feat G-Eazy – You Don’t Own Me
                              Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

                              39 (33) Kygo feat. Kodaline – Raging
                              Chart Run: *28*-35-32-33-39- / 5w

                              40 (NEW) Birdy – Words
                              Chart Run: *40*- / 1w


                              Out of Top40
                              Out (25) Rachel Platten – Better Place (4w)
                              Out (29) Inna – Yalla (10w)
                              Out (32) Inna – Bad Boys *G* (10w)
                              Out (34) Foxes – Cruel (8w)
                              Out (35) Alan Walker – Sing Me To Sleep (4w)
                              Out (37) Chvrches feat. Hayley Williams – Bury It (1w)
                              Out (38) Twenty One Pilots – Ride (2w)
                              Out (39) Lena – Beat To My Melody *G* (14w)
                              Out (40) Christina Aguilera – Change (2w)


                              .
                              • Album Top20


                              Lindsey Stirling ain’t playing – except with her violin, of course. But the simple release of the new single “The Arena” was already enough to push her two studio albums and her live album back onto the charts, with both studio albums even making the Top10. Her self-titled debut album makes the most impressive return, as it’s back at #3. The follow-up “Shatter Me” re-enters the charts at #8 while “Live From London” is a little behind at #12. However, there was no getting past of Christina Grimmie’s “Side A” EP, which remains on top for a second week. Between the EP and Lindsey’s fantastic return, there’s one of two new entries this week. Australian superstar Delta Goodrem released her new album called “Wings Of The Wild” last Friday, which makes a great debut at #2 and marking her very first notation on my charts ever.

                              Ariana Grande’s “Dangerous Woman” dips 2-4, followed by Jamala who stays at #5 with “1944”. After rising week by week, Tom Odell’s “Wrong Crowd” drops for the first time this week by going down 3-6. Tarja’s “The Brightest Void” keeps on decreasing, down 4-7, but it gets certified with Gold this week. Broods’ “Conscious” (6-9) and Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “The Getaway” (7-10) fill out the Top10.

                              Nick Jonas’ “Last Year Was Complicated” (9-11), Inna’s self-titled album (8-15) and Selena Gomez’ “Revival” (10-17) are leaving the upper half. Australian newcomer Grace is entering the singles charts for the first time ever this week with her single “You Don’t Own Me”, and she also enters the album charts with her debut album “Grace”, which was released last week, at a rather weak #18. Apart from the three Lindsey re-entries, there’s also a fourth re-entry coming from Charlie Puth, as his “Nine Track Mind” is back at #19.





                              1 (1) Christina Grimmie – Side A EP
                              Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

                              2 (NEW) Delta Goodrem – Wings Of The Wild
                              Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

                              3 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *9xG*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-5-8-3-6-2-3-5-6-8-7-7-9-6-4-7-10-10-12-11-2-3-4-8-10-13-16-16-16-13-10-11-14-14-5-2-2-5-7-12-15-13-18-18-15-17-17-14-12-10-17-20-Out-RE 8-5-12-8-2-4-3-5-8-12-16-19-20-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 20-19-Out-RE 17-14-9-4-7-11-17-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 3- / 83w

                              4 (2) Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-2-2-2-2-4- / 7w

                              5 (5) Jamala – 1944
                              Chart Run: *1*-5-5- / 3w

                              6 (3) Tom Odell – Wrong Crowd
                              Chart Run: 5-4-*3*-6- / 4w

                              7 (4) Tarja – The Brightest Void *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-7- / 6w

                              8 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-3-5-9-8-5-7-6-6-5-8-9-3-4-4-4-7-10-11-11-7-3-1-2-5-12-17-20-Out-RE 17-19-19-Out-RE 10-4-4-5-8-6-7-9-12-14-15-15-Out-RE 13-11-17-Out-RE 8- / 50w

                              9 (6) Broods – Conscious
                              Chart Run: *6*-9- / 2w

                              10 (7) Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway
                              Chart Run: *7*-10- / 2w

                              11 (9) Nick Jonas – Last Year Was Complicated
                              Chart Run: *4*-7-9-11- / 4w

                              12 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-6-9-12-11-13-14-16-13-17-19-Out-RE 12- / 15w

                              13 (11) Eurovision Song Contest 2016 *G*
                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2-4-5-7-8-11-13- / 11w

                              14 (13) Martina Stoessel – Tini
                              Chart Run: *6*-6-10-13-14- / 5w

                              15 (8) Inna – Inna *P*
                              Chart Run: *2*-5-5-3-8-13-18-13-Out-RE 7-4-6-9-14-18-20-Out-RE 20-5-8-15- / 19w

                              16 (12) Meghan Trainor – Thank You
                              Chart Run: *2*-3-6-11-13-13-16-12-16- / 9w

                              17 (10) Selena Gomez – Revival *3xG*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20-Out-RE 19-13-11-9-11-10-7-3-3-6-10-17- / 32w

                              18 (NEW) Grace – FMA
                              Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

                              19 (RE) Charlie Puth – Nine Track Mind *G*
                              Chart Run: *2*-4-9-13-19-16-12-9-11-14-20-Out-RE 19- / 12w

                              20 (14) Fifth Harmony – 7/27
                              Chart Run: *6*-9-8-11-14-20- / 6w


                              Out of Top20
                              Out (15) Jamie-Lee – Berlin *G* (9w)
                              Out (16) Birdy – Beautiful Lies *G* (14w)
                              Out (17) Billy – I’m Not OK EP (1w)
                              Out (18) Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like *G* (15w)
                              Out (19) Soundtrack / Danny Elfman – Alice Through The Looking Glass (5w)
                              Out (20) Mark Forster – Tape (4w)


                              (sorry for eventual mistakes!)

                              Comment


                              • New certifications

                                3x GOLD
                                Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You [single]

                                GOLD
                                Tarja – The Brightest Void [album]

                                (these certifications were already added to the charts above)

                                Click here for the Certification Database

                                Comment


                                • I like

                                  3 (3) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
                                  7 (6) The Chainsmokers feat. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
                                  8 (4) Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
                                  11 (9) Ariana Grande – Into You *G*
                                  12 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire *G*
                                  18 (12) David Guetta feat. Zara Larsson – This One’s For You
                                  23 (19) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence *G*
                                  27 (23) Meghan Trainor – Me Too
                                  37 (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *3xG*
                                  38 (NEW) Grace feat G-Eazy – You Don’t Own Me
                                  Official Site http://www.taraella.com/
                                  Google my username for more about me

                                  My music is now available on multiple streaming platforms!

                                  Comment


                                  • 3 (3) Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
                                    4 (NEW) Rihanna – Sledgehammer
                                    5 (5) MØ – Final Song
                                    9 (NEW) Demi Lovato – Body Say
                                    12 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire
                                    13 (10) Nina Kraljic – Lighthouse
                                    15 (NEW) Fergie – M.I.L.F. $
                                    16 (14) The Veronicas – In My Blood
                                    17 (16) Broods – Free
                                    21 (18) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
                                    23 (19) Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
                                    24 (17) Kerli – Feral Hearts

                                    So many good songs left your chart this week

                                    Nice Debut for MILF $! I didn't expect to see it on your chart though

                                    The Demi song is good. It'll be interesting to see how it dies on the charts. Is it even on iTunes?

                                    Cool for Christina Grimmie in the albums!
                                    #Pray4AL6

                                    Comment


                                      • Singles Top40



                                      15 (NEW) Fergie – M.I.L.F. $
                                      Chart Run: *15*- / 1w

                                      19 (28) DNCE – Toothbrush
                                      Chart Run: 28-*19*- / 2w

                                      25 (20) Jamala – 1944
                                      Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *3*-4-10-19-21-24-20-25- / 9w

                                      35 (30) Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-5-6-12-16-22-10-17-21-12-13-16-20-23-25-30-35- / 17w

                                      40 (NEW) Birdy – Words
                                      Chart Run: *40*- / 1w[/size]

                                      11 (9) Nick Jonas – Last Year Was Complicated
                                      Chart Run: *4*-7-9-11- / 4w

                                      13 (11) Eurovision Song Contest 2016 *G*
                                      Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-2-4-5-7-8-11-13- / 11w

                                      I see ESC is still going strong here. Yess at DNCE getting another hit. Joe Jonas is so hawt. And Nick too.
                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • The Jamala album sounds nice! I didn't have much time to give it a proper spin though But it's saved in my library and I'll come back to it!

                                        I quite like WDTA, but it's not hot enough for me to make it enter my chart, right now I think it's a hit though!

                                        Will check out your #1 sometime this week! I quite like her

                                        Big debut for Rihanna! I didn't like the song at first, it was too similar to Sia for my taste, but with the video (and because it's a good track) it grew on me. I have no idea where it'll land on my chart though, we'll find out in a few hours

                                        Yay for Demi entering!

                                        Good debut for Fergie. Hope it can crack the Top 10!

                                        Nice to see The Veronicas, they'll enter my chart and I really like it
                                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                        Comment


                                        • Lindsey Stirling is your favorite singer, right?
                                          I may listen to her this week
                                          Last Fm / My Chart

                                          Comment


                                          • These are all great:
                                            1 (New) Lindsey Stirling – The Arena
                                            4 (New) Rihanna – Sledgehammer
                                            5 (5) MØ – Final Song
                                            6 (2) Inna – Heaven
                                            9 (New) Demi Lovato – Body Say
                                            11 (9) Ariana Grande – Into You
                                            12 (8) P!nk – Just Like Fire
                                            14 (11) LP – Lost On You
                                            16 (14) The Veronicas – In My Blood
                                            17 (16) Broods – Free
                                            21 (18) OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
                                            22 (New) Delta Goodrem feat. Gizzle – Enough
                                            29 (24) Carrie Underwood – Church Bells
                                            34 (New) Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dark Necessities
                                            37 (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You (the longevity )

                                            Sad to see these go
                                            Out (34) Foxes – Cruel (8w)
                                            Out (35) Alan Walker – Sing Me To Sleep (4w)
                                            Out (37) Chvrches feat. Hayley Williams – Bury It (1w)
                                            Out (38) Twenty One Pilots – Ride (2w)
                                            Out (40) Christina Aguilera – Change (2w)
                                            Charlie's Year End Hot 100 Countdown: #100-96

                                            Bruno Mars '24K Magic' Album Survivor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by taraella
                                              I like
                                              ...
                                              Glad you like so many!

                                              Originally posted by MrRager
                                              ...

                                              So many good songs left your chart this week

                                              Nice Debut for MILF $! I didn't expect to see it on your chart though

                                              The Demi song is good. It'll be interesting to see how it dies on the charts. Is it even on iTunes?

                                              Cool for Christina Grimmie in the albums!
                                              Aww... Maybe there'll be a few new entries this week that you will like, or at least i hope so

                                              Why not? I really like Fergie, and that track is quite good... guilty pleasure alert

                                              Glad you like "Body Say". No, it's surprisingly not on iTunes, only on Apple Music and Spotify. Weird strategy so far...

                                              Also glad you like Christina's entry

                                              Originally posted by stevyy
                                              ...

                                              I see ESC is still going strong here. Yess at DNCE getting another hit. Joe Jonas is so hawt. And Nick too.
                                              Yes, there are still some entries that i still like a lot. This year was really amazing!
                                              Glad you like DNCE' song and i agree about them

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                The Jamala album sounds nice! I didn't have much time to give it a proper spin though But it's saved in my library and I'll come back to it!

                                                I quite like WDTA, but it's not hot enough for me to make it enter my chart, right now I think it's a hit though!

                                                Will check out your #1 sometime this week! I quite like her

                                                Big debut for Rihanna! I didn't like the song at first, it was too similar to Sia for my taste, but with the video (and because it's a good track) it grew on me. I have no idea where it'll land on my chart though, we'll find out in a few hours

                                                Yay for Demi entering!

                                                Good debut for Fergie. Hope it can crack the Top 10!

                                                Nice to see The Veronicas, they'll enter my chart and I really like it
                                                Glad you like it after a not-so-proper spin, that's already a good sign i guess

                                                I'd love to see an entry on your charts for "We Don't Talk Anymore", and i really hope you're right about it being a hit

                                                Oh so you know her? That's already a big thing

                                                I think "Sledgehammer" is her best single since "Stay" and i really, really like it at the moment. A shame that it seems to flop

                                                Good to hear you like the ones by Demi, Fergie and The Veronicas. I think you'll be pleased about one of them this week...

                                                Originally posted by Kirill
                                                Lindsey Stirling is your favorite singer, right?
                                                I may listen to her this week
                                                No, she's not, but definitely one of my favorite artists. And she's not a singer by the way, she's 'just' a violinist
                                                Would love to hear your thoughts. If you'd like to check her out, you need to listen to the song "Crystallize". It's her biggest and best known song to date, and also her best (or one of her best)

                                                Originally posted by cdschart
                                                These are all great:
                                                ...

                                                Sad to see these go
                                                ...
                                                That's a lot - glad you like so many!

                                                Comment


                                                • 38 (NEW) Grace feat G-Eazy – You Don’t Own Me
                                                  Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

                                                  Wow this charted late! I think it debuted on my chart over a year ago! Brilliant song
                                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

                                                  Comment


                                                  • ^ I've already heard this a while ago as well but somehow never really cared for it. But Grace released her debut last week so i checked it out and "You Don't Own Me" was the clear highlight so that's why it entered now. Don't expect much from it though...

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X