Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 25 - Legends Of Carolina

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just played your #1. It's got a bit of a Bollywood flair that I like.

    Interestingly enough, though, I think my favourite song charting here is "Give That Wolf a Banana".

    1 (3) Andromache – Ela
    4 (1) Taylor Swift – This Love (Taylor’s Version)
    5 (14) Chanel – SloMo
    10 (5) Lady Gaga – Hold My Hand
    22 (23) Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
    24 (NEW) WRS – Llámame
    29 (38) Sam Ryder – Spaceman
    33 (4) The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Season 14 – I Hate People (Willow Pill)
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #85]
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [3 weeks]
    AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Drake]

    I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      Systur were one of my faves from their national final, such a comforting song.
      "Ela" was a missed opportunity.
      Maneskin new song is a bit dire for me imo.
      "Llamame" is an earworm.
      All those past ESC winners simultaneously (Loreen, Netta, Conchita, Maneskin) releasing new music during the Eurovision week.
      Glad to see some support for Systur! While I'm not surprised they didn't do too well in the final and only barely made it there, I think the song is so beautiful and deserved way more love.
      Agreed, still a shocking non-qualifier for me, especially for Cyprus that has become some sort of "fan favorite" lately.
      Supermodel was great at first, but I got over it rather quickly, so I'm agreeing with you there - also agreeing with Llamame, one of the biggest growers for me through the live performance!

      Yes, and Mans Zelmerlöw also just released a new song! Same thing as every year, but I don't mind that

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Woo for Chanel, We Are Domi and WRS. No Cornelia?
        Chanel and We Are Domi were awesome!! WRS has been such a grower for me <3 And... Cornelia is among my least favorites this year, it just doesn't want to fully click with me (though the final may have pushed her back into the Top40...)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
          yay big moves for S10 and Brooke!
          Ireland (besides Cyprus) are my two biggest losses for the final this year, no idea why Brooke didn't make it. The performance was so Katy Perry / Teenage Dream era for me! <3

          And S10 is great, glad she gets so much love!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            Just played your #1. It's got a bit of a Bollywood flair that I like.

            Interestingly enough, though, I think my favourite song charting here is "Give That Wolf a Banana".

            1 (3) Andromache – Ela
            4 (1) Taylor Swift – This Love (Taylor’s Version)
            5 (14) Chanel – SloMo
            10 (5) Lady Gaga – Hold My Hand
            22 (23) Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
            24 (NEW) WRS – Llámame
            29 (38) Sam Ryder – Spaceman
            33 (4) The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Season 14 – I Hate People (Willow Pill)
            Ah, I think you didn't watch the semi finals of Eurovision then but only the Grand Final? Glad you checked the #1 out though, it's been my favorite entry and I'm still a bit sad it didn't make it to Saturday night last week.

            That's... really interesting!! It's a fun song though... and works as a proper Pop song, too.

            Comment


            • .
              My Charts - week 20/2022 – 20 may 2022 - Eurovision & concert effect
              .

              Singles Top40



              Spoiler!

              1 (5) Chanel – SloMo
              Chart Run: 32-32-Out-RE 33-Out-RE 14-5-*1*- / 6w

              2 (NEW) RuPaul feat. The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars, Season 7 – Legends
              Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

              3 (3) S10 – De Diepte
              Chart Run: 38-Out-RE 13-*3*-3- / 4w

              4 (2) Ochman – River
              Chart Run: 14-14-22-34-Out-RE 26-33-34-15-*2*-4- / 10w

              5 (1) Andromache – Ela
              Chart Run: 14-13-10-3-*1*-5- / 6w

              6 (RE) Dua Lipa – Levitating
              Chart Run: 12-*5*-7-12-20-35-Out-RE 6- / 7w

              7 (NEW) Rina Sawayama – This Hell
              Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

              8 (6) Systur – Međ hćkkandi sól
              Chart Run: 34-*6*-8- / 3w

              9 (8) We Are Domi – Lights Off *G*
              Chart Run: 5-*3*-8-9-13-10-16-24-17-8-9- / 11w

              10 (13) Kalush Orchestra – Stefania
              Chart Run: 25-29-38-37-34-Out-RE 36-13-*10*- / 8w

              11 (28) Konstrakta – In corpore sano
              Chart Run: 33-28-*11*- / 3w

              12 (RE) Dua Lipa – Physical *G*
              Chart Run: 11-36-Out-RE 10-*4*-6-6-12-15-24-33-Out-RE 12- / 11w

              13 (RE) Dua Lipa – New Rules *G*
              Chart Run: 22-23-10-5-6-*3*-9-14-15-18-29-Out-RE 13- / 12w

              14 (7) Faun feat. Eluveitie – Gwydion *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-7-14- / 7w

              15 (11) Brooke – That’s Rich
              Chart Run: 15-*8*-10-15-27-24-31-40-26-11-15- / 11w

              16 (9) Stefan – Hope *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-8-8-15-22-18-9-16- / 11w

              17 (27) The Rasmus – Jezebel
              Chart Run: 36-39-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 40-27-*17*- / 6w

              18 (12) Noah Cyrus – Mr. Percocet
              Chart Run: *12*-18- / 2w

              19 (4) Taylor Swift – This Love (Taylor’s Version)
              Chart Run: *1*-4-19- / 3w

              20 (29) Sam Ryder – Spaceman
              Chart Run: 38-29-*20*- / 3w

              21 (NEW) Dua Lupa – Hallucinate
              Chart Run: 6-*5*-8-11-13-17-24-33-40-Out-RE 21- / 10w

              22 (24) WRS – Llámame
              Chart Run: 24-*22*- / 2w

              23 (22) Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
              Chart Run: *11*-15-21-36-Out-RE 23-22-23- / 7w

              24 (25) Jérémie Makiese – Miss You
              Chart Run: 25-*24*- / 2w

              25 (34) Monika Liu – Sentimentai
              Chart Run: 34-*25*- / 2w

              26 (17) Loreen – Neon Lights
              Chart Run: *17*-26- / 2w

              27 (16) Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
              Chart Run: 18-25-36-31-*16*-27- / 6w

              28 (19) Alvan feat. Ahez – Fulenn
              Chart Run: *9*-13-18-28-36-Out-RE 28-19-28- / 8w

              29 (NEW) Malik Harris – Rockstars
              Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

              30 (39) Maro – Saudade, Saudade
              Chart Run: 39-*30*- / 2w

              31 (35) Amanda Tenfjord – Die Together
              Chart Run: 35-*31*- / 2w

              32 (10) Lady Gaga – Hold My Hand
              Chart Run: *5*-10-32- / 3w

              33 (20) Rosa Linn – Snap
              Chart Run: 29-*20*-33- / 3w

              34 (RE) Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer
              Chart Run: 19-28-40-Out-RE 34- / 4w

              35 (21) Lumix feat. Pia Maria – Halo
              Chart Run: *5*-7-11-19-21-24-38-30-21-35- / 10w

              36 (14) Mĺneskin – Supermodel
              Chart Run: *14*-36- / 2w

              37 (18) Emma Muscat – I Am What I Am
              Chart Run: 23-20-31-Out-RE *18*-37- / 5w

              38 (NEW) Mahmood & Blanco – Brividi
              Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

              39 (15) Ronela Hajati – Sekret
              Chart Run: *6*-6-7-17-17-23-32-8-15-39- / 10w

              40 (30) Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black
              Chart Run: *28*-37-Out-RE 30-40- / 4w

              Out of Top40
              Out (23) Netta – I Love My Nails (1w)
              Out (26) Keiino – Mother Of The Night (3w)
              Out (31) Mia Dimsic – Guilty Pleasure (2w)
              Out (32) Michael Ben David – I.M (2w)
              Out (33) The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Season 14 – I Hate People (Willow Pill) (3w)
              Out (36) Katja Krasavice, Dieter Bohlen & Pietro Lombardi – You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul (2w)
              Out (37) Imanbek & Salem Ilese – Married To Your Melody (6w)
              Out (38) Marius Bear – Boys Do Cry (1w)
              Out (40) Reddi – The Show (1w)

              New certifications
              Gwydion by Faun feat. Eluveitie goes GOLD (250+ points)

              Click here for the Certification Database

              Comment


              • .
                My Charts - week 20/2022 – 20 may 2022 - Eurovision & concert effect
                .

                Album Top20



                Spoiler!

                1 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2022 *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-1-1- / 6w

                2 (RE) Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia *G*
                Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-3-4-5-8-14-18-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 2- / 11w

                3 (NEW) Harry Styles – Harry’s House
                Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

                4 (2) Faun – Pagan
                Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-4- / 5w

                5 (4) Rammstein – Zeit
                Chart Run: *3*-3-4-5- / 4w

                6 (6) Kendrick Lamar – Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
                Chart Run: *6*-6- / 2w

                7 (NEW) Flume – Palaces
                Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

                8 (5) Sigrid – How To Let Go
                Chart Run: *4*-5-8- / 3w

                9 (3) Florence + The Machine – Dance Fever
                Chart Run: *3*-9- / 2w

                10 (NEW) Lykke Li – Eyeye
                Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

                11 (NEW) Train – AM Gold
                Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

                12 (9) Skylar Grey – Skylar Grey
                Chart Run: *6*-9-12- / 3w

                13 (8) Emeli Sandé – Let’s Say For Instance
                Chart Run: *7*-8-13- / 3w

                14 (11) Charli XCX – Crash *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-3-5-8-11-14- / 10w

                15 (7) The Chainsmokers – So Far So Good
                Chart Run: *7*-15- / 2w

                16 (10) Halestorm – Back From The Dead
                Chart Run: *5*-10-16- / 3w

                17 (12) Miranda Lambert – Palomino
                Chart Run: *6*-10-12-17- / 4w

                18 (14) Rosalia – Motomami *G*
                Chart Run: 16-13-*4*-6-7-7-9-12-14-18- / 10w

                19 (13) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10-12-13-17-Out-RE 18-16-17-17-13-19- / 30w

                20 (16) Maren Morris – Humble Quest *G*
                Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-6-10-13-16-20- / 9w

                Out of Top20
                Out (15) Sofi Tukker – Wet Tennis (3w)
                Out (17) Jack Harlow – Come Home The Kids Miss You (2w)
                Out (18) Kehlani – Blue Water Road (3w)
                Out (19) Miley Cyrus – Attention: Miley Live (7w)
                Out (20) Miyeon – My EP (3w)

                New certifications
                The compilation for the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 goes GOLD (100+ points)

                Click here for the Certification Database

                Comment


                • .
                  My Charts - week 20/2022 – 20 may 2022 - Eurovision & concert effect
                  .

                  Bubbling Under



                  Spoiler!

                  1 (NEW) Dua Lipa – Pretty Please
                  Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

                  2 (NEW) Carrie Underwood – She Don’t Know
                  Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

                  3 (NEW) Mabel & 24kGoldn – Overthinking
                  Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

                  4 (NEW) Hayley Kiyoko – For The Girls
                  Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

                  5 (NEW) Harry Styles – Late Night Talking
                  Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

                  6 (NEW) Loredana – Pinky Promises
                  Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

                  7 (NEW) Dua Lipa – Cool
                  Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

                  8 (1) Conchita Wurst – Car (Idhlargt)
                  Chart Run: *1*-8- / 2w

                  9 (NEW) Aura Dione – Marry Me
                  Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

                  10 (NEW) Mans Zelmerlöw – What You Were Made For
                  Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

                  Comment


                  • Side note; week 20/2022 is still actually last week, as I'm basically eight days too late with it. Sorry for the delay, but life has been as busy as always lately!

                    Comment


                    • Great debut for Rina!

                      Comment


                      • I don't want to leave a massive comment when you're still trying to catch up, so I'll do a full/proper response to your comments on my last post once you do, but I had to pop in for a quick celebration of that Dua concert effect!
                        • UKMIXer Fan is a big fan of "SloMo," and some of his enthusiasm has rubbed off on me. Very catchy, very sexy, very fun
                        • Fabulous Top 10 start for Rina! There's a lot that I like about "This Hell" (the lyrics giving a massive middle-finger to Christian fundamentalism, the references, the Shania/Gaga-gone-country sound), I just wish the chorus hit a bit harder (like "STFU!," "XS," etc). The video might help win me over more, since her visuals are usually stunning
                        • "Pretty Please" is one of my favorite non-singles on Future Nostalgia (and it has more plays than several of the singles too), but I don't often see it getting a lot of love online, so I fully support that No. 1 Bubbling Under debut
                        • Akini's chart got me to check out "She Don't Know," and it's definitely the best thing I've heard from Carrie in a while
                        • "Late Night Talking" is my early favorite on Harry's House, and that catchy chorus should make it a smart second single choice. "I can't get you off my miIiIind..."

                        Yet another hypnotic chart, Tancel!
                        last.fmPaulboard Top 30

                        Comment


                        • Biti Zdrava!
                          Waffles are checked cookies

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            Great debut for Rina!
                            A great lead single for sure - I'm so excited for her second album!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                              I don't want to leave a massive comment when you're still trying to catch up, so I'll do a full/proper response to your comments on my last post once you do, but I had to pop in for a quick celebration of that Dua concert effect!
                              • UKMIXer Fan is a big fan of "SloMo," and some of his enthusiasm has rubbed off on me. Very catchy, very sexy, very fun
                              • Fabulous Top 10 start for Rina! There's a lot that I like about "This Hell" (the lyrics giving a massive middle-finger to Christian fundamentalism, the references, the Shania/Gaga-gone-country sound), I just wish the chorus hit a bit harder (like "STFU!," "XS," etc). The video might help win me over more, since her visuals are usually stunning
                              • "Pretty Please" is one of my favorite non-singles on Future Nostalgia (and it has more plays than several of the singles too), but I don't often see it getting a lot of love online, so I fully support that No. 1 Bubbling Under debut
                              • Akini's chart got me to check out "She Don't Know," and it's definitely the best thing I've heard from Carrie in a while
                              • "Late Night Talking" is my early favorite on Harry's House, and that catchy chorus should make it a smart second single choice. "I can't get you off my miIiIind..."

                              Yet another hypnotic chart, Tancel!
                              <3

                              Yes, SloMo is such a fierce song and based on the actual performance during the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest, it was actually my choice for the winner. Her live performance was truly amazing! Here it is in case you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSQYTt4xg3I

                              Overall I agree with you when it comes to Rina's new single. It's a great lead single and I'm liking it a lot, but there's definitely a tiny bit missing in the chorus that would give the song a true hit status. Still, This Hell is already such a good start for the second album and I'm so excited for the whole record!

                              Oh wow, great news for Pretty Please then! I never rated it that much when the album got released back in the days, it was actually among my least favorites on Future Nostalgia, so me loving it like that through the concert is a true surprise! Overall, it felt soooo good to finally experience a concert again after over two years, and Dua did fantastic!

                              Agreed... the lead single for her upcoming album was disappointing to me, but she's going back on track with She Don't Know.

                              Harry's new album is good - but I'm definitely way less excited than I was when Fine Line came out. What are your feelings for Harry's House so far?

                              Thanks a lot!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                Biti Zdrava!
                                Such a success for Serbia this year and it's so well deserved!

                                Comment


                                • .
                                  My Charts - week 21/2022 – 27 may 2022 - after the Storm
                                  .

                                  Singles Top40



                                  Spoiler!

                                  1 (NEW) Floor Jansen – Storm
                                  Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

                                  2 (1) Chanel – SloMo
                                  Chart Run: 32-32-Out-RE 33-Out-RE 14-5-*1*-2- / 7w

                                  3 (6) Dua Lipa – Levitating
                                  Chart Run: 12-5-7-12-20-35-Out-RE 6-*3*- / 8w

                                  4 (2) RuPaul feat. The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars, Season 7 – Legends
                                  Chart Run: *2*-4- / 2w

                                  5 (RE) Grimes – Shinigami Eyes *P*
                                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-3-7-9-6-6-9-12-14-20-Out-RE 5- / 16w

                                  6 (3) S10 – De Diepte
                                  Chart Run: 38-Out-RE 13-*3*-3-6- / 5w

                                  7 (4) Ochman – River
                                  Chart Run: 14-14-22-34-Out-RE 26-33-34-15-*2*-4-7- / 11w

                                  8 (7) Rina Sawayama – This Hell
                                  Chart Run: *7*-8- / 2w

                                  9 (5) Andromache – Ela
                                  Chart Run: 14-13-10-3-*1*-5-9- / 7w

                                  10 (12) Dua Lipa – Physical *G*
                                  Chart Run: 11-36-Out-RE 10-*4*-6-6-12-15-24-33-Out-RE 12-10- / 12w

                                  11 (13) Dua Lipa – New Rules *G*
                                  Chart Run: 22-23-10-5-6-*3*-9-14-15-18-29-Out-RE 13-11- / 13w

                                  12 (14) Faun feat. Eluveitie – Gwydion *G*
                                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-7-14-12- / 8w

                                  13 (11) Konstrakta – In corpore sano
                                  Chart Run: 33-28-*11*-13- / 4w

                                  14 (NEW) Mabel & 24kGoldn – Overthinking
                                  Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

                                  15 (8) Systur – Međ hćkkandi sól
                                  Chart Run: 34-*6*-8-15- / 4w

                                  16 (NEW) Juriji Der Klee – XIXI
                                  Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

                                  17 (9) We Are Domi – Lights Off *G*
                                  Chart Run: 5-*3*-8-9-13-10-16-24-17-8-9-17- / 12w

                                  18 (17) The Rasmus – Jezebel
                                  Chart Run: 36-39-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 40-27-*17*-18- / 7w

                                  19 (10) Kalush Orchestra – Stefania
                                  Chart Run: 25-29-38-37-34-Out-RE 36-13-*10*-19- / 9w

                                  20 (21) Dua Lupa – Hallucinate *G*
                                  Chart Run: 6-*5*-8-11-13-17-24-33-40-Out-RE 21-20- / 11w

                                  21 (15) Brooke – That’s Rich
                                  Chart Run: 15-*8*-10-15-27-24-31-40-26-11-15-21- / 12w

                                  22 (22) WRS – Llámame
                                  Chart Run: 24-*22*-22- / 3w

                                  23 (NEW) Felix Jaehn feat. Zoe Wees – Do It Better
                                  Chart Run: *23*- / 1w

                                  24 (16) Stefan – Hope *G*
                                  Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-8-8-15-22-18-9-16-24- / 12w

                                  25 (18) Noah Cyrus – Mr. Percocet
                                  Chart Run: *12*-18-25- / 3w

                                  26 (26) Loreen – Neon Lights
                                  Chart Run: *17*-26-26- / 3w

                                  27 (23) Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
                                  Chart Run: *11*-15-21-36-Out-RE 23-22-23-27- / 8w

                                  28 (20) Sam Ryder – Spaceman
                                  Chart Run: 38-29-*20*-28- / 4w

                                  29 (NEW) Jinkx Monsoon – Know-It-All
                                  Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

                                  30 (NEW) Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa & Young Thug – Potion
                                  Chart Run: *30*- / 1w

                                  31 (27) Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
                                  Chart Run: 18-25-36-31-*16*-27-31- / 7w

                                  32 (24) Jérémie Makiese – Miss You
                                  Chart Run: 25-*24*-32- / 3w

                                  33 (28) Alvan feat. Ahez – Fulenn
                                  Chart Run: *9*-13-18-28-36-Out-RE 28-19-28-33- / 9w

                                  34 (19) Taylor Swift – This Love (Taylor’s Version)
                                  Chart Run: *1*-4-19-34- / 4w

                                  35 (NEW) Hayley Kiyoko – For The Girls
                                  Chart Run: *35*- / 1w

                                  36 (33) Rosa Linn – Snap
                                  Chart Run: 29-*20*-33-36- / 4w

                                  37 (25) Monika Liu – Sentimentai
                                  Chart Run: 34-*25*-37- / 3w

                                  38 (32) Lady Gaga – Hold My Hand
                                  Chart Run: *5*-10-32-38- / 4w

                                  39 (RE) Imanbek & Salem Ilese – Married To Your Melody
                                  Chart Run: 15-4-*3*-6-11-37-Out-RE 39- / 7w

                                  40 (30) Maro – Saudade, Saudade
                                  Chart Run: 39-*30*-40- / 3w

                                  Out of Top40
                                  Out (29) Malik Harris – Rockstars (1w)
                                  Out (31) Amanda Tenfjord – Die Together (2w)
                                  Out (34) Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer (4w)
                                  Out (35) Lumix feat. Pia Maria – Halo (10w)
                                  Out (36) Mĺneskin – Supermodel (2w)
                                  Out (37) Emma Muscat – I Am What I Am (5w)
                                  Out (38) Mahmood & Blanco – Brividi (1w)
                                  Out (39) Ronela Hajati – Sekret (10w)
                                  Out (40) Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black (4w)

                                  New certifications
                                  Hallucinate by Dua Lipa goes GOLD (250+ points)

                                  Click here for the Certification Database

                                  Comment


                                  • .
                                    My Charts - week 21/2022 – 27 may 2022 - after the Storm
                                    .

                                    Album Top20



                                    Spoiler!

                                    1 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2022 *G*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-1-1-1- / 7w

                                    2 (2) Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia *G*
                                    Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-3-4-5-8-14-18-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 2-2- / 12w

                                    3 (4) Faun – Pagan *G*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-4-3- / 6w

                                    4 (3) Harry Styles – Harry’s House
                                    Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

                                    5 (NEW) Tate McRae – I Used To Think I Could Fly
                                    Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

                                    6 (NEW) Will Young – 20 Years: The Greatest Hits
                                    Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

                                    7 (10) Lykke Li – Eyeye
                                    Chart Run: 10-*7*- / 2w

                                    8 (6) Kendrick Lamar – Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
                                    Chart Run: *6*-6-8- / 3w

                                    9 (5) Rammstein – Zeit
                                    Chart Run: *3*-3-4-5-9- / 5w

                                    10 (8) Sigrid – How To Let Go
                                    Chart Run: *4*-5-8-10- / 4w

                                    11 (7) Flume – Palaces
                                    Chart Run: *7*-11- / 2w

                                    12 (9) Florence + The Machine – Dance Fever
                                    Chart Run: *3*-9-12- / 3w

                                    13 (RE) Grimes – Miss Anthropocene *3xP*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-1-3-5-6-8-8-12-17-20-Out-RE 20-17-10-3-3-3-4-9-11-9-13-15-18-Out-RE 18-11-14-12-14-17-13-12-Out-RE 19-6-4-4-5-8-9-7-8-10-13-11-12-11-12-14-14-16-15-18-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 12-3-4-13-18-Out-RE 13- / 62w

                                    14 (13) Emeli Sandé – Let’s Say For Instance
                                    Chart Run: *7*-8-13-14- / 4w

                                    15 (12) Skylar Grey – Skylar Grey
                                    Chart Run: *6*-9-12-15- / 4w

                                    16 (RE) Grimes – Art Angels *P*
                                    Chart Run: 5-4-4-2-4-4-*1*-3-5-6-9-12-15-16-11-15-10-7-9-12-16-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 18-16-13-15-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 11-16-Out-RE 18-10-13-14-20-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 13-15-Out-RE 16- / 38w

                                    17 (18) Rosalia – Motomami *G*
                                    Chart Run: 16-13-*4*-6-7-7-9-12-14-18-17- / 11w

                                    18 (14) Charli XCX – Crash *G*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-3-5-8-11-14-18- / 11w

                                    19 (11) Train – AM Gold
                                    Chart Run: *11*-19- / 2w

                                    20 (17) Miranda Lambert – Palomino
                                    Chart Run: *6*-10-12-17-20- / 5w

                                    Out of Top20
                                    Out (15) The Chainsmokers – So Far So Good (2w)
                                    Out (16) Halestorm – Back From The Dead (3w)
                                    Out (19) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P* (30w)
                                    Out (20) Maren Morris – Humble Quest *G* (9w)

                                    New certifications
                                    Pagan by Faun goes GOLD (100+ points)

                                    Click here for the Certification Database

                                    Comment


                                    • .
                                      My Charts - week 21/2022 – 27 may 2022 - after the Storm
                                      .

                                      Bubbling Under



                                      Spoiler!

                                      1 (1) Dua Lipa – Pretty Please
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

                                      2 (NEW) Rammstein – Dicke Titten
                                      Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

                                      3 (2) Carrie Underwood – She Don’t Know
                                      Chart Run: *2*-3- / 2w

                                      4 (5) Harry Styles – Late Night Talking
                                      Chart Run: 5-*4*- / 2w

                                      5 (9) Aura Dione – Marry Me
                                      Chart Run: 9-*5*- / 2w

                                      6 (NEW) Tokio Hotel – When We Were Younger
                                      Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

                                      7 (6) Loredana – Pinky Promises
                                      Chart Run: *6*-7- / 2w

                                      8 (NEW) Loredana, Céline & Miksu / Macloud – Ballade
                                      Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

                                      9 (7) Dua Lipa – Cool
                                      Chart Run: *7*-9- / 2w

                                      10 (8) Conchita Wurst – Car (Idhlargt)
                                      Chart Run: *1*-8-10- / 3w

                                      Comment


                                      • I thought I'd actually post for once instead of lurking!

                                        That's because I wanted to say I checked out your #1 and it's really fantastic! Very dramatic! Thank you for introducing it to me

                                        And of course, I'm definitely here for that Grimes re-appearance - one of my favorite songs this year. Looks like you've returned to Dua too.

                                        Hayley Kiyoko deserves better btw

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          I knew Screen Violence & IICHLIWP would be there, but also very please to see Star-crossed being among your most played albums of 2021. More surprisingly are Justice and Poster Girl... ok, or let me say the most surprising one is definitely Justice. I had no idea you enjoyed that album so much! Is it your favorite album by Justin (if it is Justin's Justice)?
                                          It was actually the first Bieber album I ever checked out in full, and I was also surprised by how much I liked it It definitely had more keepers among the non-singles/less forgettable filler than I feared!

                                          Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          Yeah, while the charts is definitely very competitive at the moment, nothing behind Gwydion had a true shot at #1 this week, Gwydion has been out for a long time already and going into that week, I was kinda hoping for a new song to be released that immediately snatches my attention and gets a top debut - and then This Love came and made me realize how much I missed Taylor. This Love was actually among my least faves on 1989 and the new version is good, though "weak" still means great for most of Taylor's songs. How are you feeling about the new version?
                                          It's lovely, but because the "Taylor's Versions" are so similar, I'd rather just stick with the originals There's kind of an "uncanny valley" effect where the TV's are almost identical, but something just feels slightly "off" the whole time after hearing the originals for so long. (Which I know is the opposite of the effect she intended by making them sound as similar as possible, but I can be a #flopfan sometimes).

                                          Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          IMO Hold My Hand is great and a lot of people just like to complain It also just rose to #13 on the Swiss Singles Charts, my country just loves Gaga doing ballads it seems, as we were the first country where Shallow became a massive hit, we also supported Million Reasons a lot (Top10 hit) <3 I wouldn't be surprised if Hold My Hand actually becomes a nice hit for her.
                                          How's it done since this post?

                                          Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          Oh wow, great news for Pretty Please then! I never rated it that much when the album got released back in the days, it was actually among my least favorites on Future Nostalgia, so me loving it like that through the concert is a true surprise! Overall, it felt soooo good to finally experience a concert again after over two years, and Dua did fantastic!
                                          Was "Levitating" your favorite performance of the night? Were there any songs that you wanted to see her perform that she left out?

                                          Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          Harry's new album is good - but I'm definitely way less excited than I was when Fine Line came out. What are your feelings for Harry's House so far?
                                          It's the first Harry album I've heard in full, and I'm glad I did, but I haven't gotten quite as excited about him as a lot of other people. It's still fun and fascinating to watch his solo career really blow up ~7 years after 1D's "hiatus," though (and after Zayn was the one to get a headstart on his solo career).
                                          • "Levitating" cruising to a new Top 3 peak over 2 years after the album dropped!
                                          • Woah, "Shimigami Eyes" enjoying a massive re-entry now that Eurovision fever is fading! (I actually peeked in here earlier this week, and that put the song back on my brain too)
                                          • "This Hell" holding up pretty well
                                          • I thought "Potion" was a total misstep at first, but then it clicked in a big way...and now I'm not sure how I feel about it anymore
                                          • Ha, Cheap really wants "For The Girls" to happen, but it's my least favorite of Hayley's PANORAMA singles so far

                                          Yet another chart that blew me away, Tancel!
                                          last.fmPaulboard Top 30

                                          Comment


                                          • Overthinking is growing on me a bit, she sounds like Pixie Lott on it in parts.

                                            Comment


                                            • Eurovision album is still holding on
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                I thought I'd actually post for once instead of lurking!

                                                That's because I wanted to say I checked out your #1 and it's really fantastic! Very dramatic! Thank you for introducing it to me

                                                And of course, I'm definitely here for that Grimes re-appearance - one of my favorite songs this year. Looks like you've returned to Dua too.

                                                Hayley Kiyoko deserves better btw
                                                <3

                                                Very glad you like my latest #1! Not sure if you know, but she's actually the current lead singer of Nightwish (not sure anymore if you're familiar with them)
                                                She's just such a fantastic live singer!

                                                Glad we share our love for Shinigami Eyes, truly a huge highlight of 2022 so far. I really, really hope she follows it up soon. The video also remains unbothered as the best video of the year so far.
                                                And yes, I've seen Dua live two weeks ago, which is why she's back on my radar. Levitating was kinda underrated by me back when it was originally released, so it's nice I'm finally seeing what everyone else already has seen in it.

                                                Ah... the new song is good, but it just doesn't stand out enough to do even better for me. Maybe the album release will change that though!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  It was actually the first Bieber album I ever checked out in full, and I was also surprised by how much I liked it It definitely had more keepers among the non-singles/less forgettable filler than I feared!
                                                  Woah, but that's great then! To be fair, I still think he has yet to release a true "body of work", an album that is great from start to finish and also works as a whole, instead of the usual singles being the standouts. Is there a standout you really like that wasn't released as a single?

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  It's lovely, but because the "Taylor's Versions" are so similar, I'd rather just stick with the originals There's kind of an "uncanny valley" effect where the TV's are almost identical, but something just feels slightly "off" the whole time after hearing the originals for so long. (Which I know is the opposite of the effect she intended by making them sound as similar as possible, but I can be a #flopfan sometimes).
                                                  Hmm ok I get that... well, but do the new versions at least make you playing the old stuff from her again? I guess that's also a success in some kind of way... at least the new versions get her back on the map for people.

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  How's it done since this post?
                                                  While Hold My Hand has reached several charts worldwide, Switzerland loooves her yet again as she does the best by far over here. The song just reached #6 on our official charts last week!
                                                  Sometimes I'm so positively surprised by our national charts, Shawn Mendes was another nice example of a song doing well basically just here but nowhere else, and it was also a good song.

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Was "Levitating" your favorite performance of the night? Were there any songs that you wanted to see her perform that she left out?
                                                  Yes, pretty much! With Pretty Please being second. Both songs have been stuck in my head for a while after the concert, Pretty Please still appears a lot there. Actually not, I think Hallucinate was one of her more "underrated" songs that I wanted to hear live and she delivered it. Physical was another one I was looking forward to, and she even opened the concert with it!

                                                  btw, are you also someone who likes to attend concerts? Or not that much?

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  It's the first Harry album I've heard in full, and I'm glad I did, but I haven't gotten quite as excited about him as a lot of other people. It's still fun and fascinating to watch his solo career really blow up ~7 years after 1D's "hiatus," though (and after Zayn was the one to get a headstart on his solo career).
                                                  Oh wow!! Then I really recommend to check out Fine Line in full, it's easily his best full album or even among all One Direction / solo albums! Glad Harry's House made a good impression on you though, it's definitely another good body of work and I really love how he already found his signature style (music & style wise overall). And yes... I think it's not the first time one guy leaves a boyband, has a huge start through that, but in the end, it's always the "main guy" of that band who gets most of the attention and I feel like Harry has always been the center piece of One Direction.

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  • "Levitating" cruising to a new Top 3 peak over 2 years after the album dropped!
                                                  • Woah, "Shimigami Eyes" enjoying a massive re-entry now that Eurovision fever is fading! (I actually peeked in here earlier this week, and that put the song back on my brain too)
                                                  • "This Hell" holding up pretty well
                                                  • I thought "Potion" was a total misstep at first, but then it clicked in a big way...and now I'm not sure how I feel about it anymore
                                                  • Ha, Cheap really wants "For The Girls" to happen, but it's my least favorite of Hayley's PANORAMA singles so far

                                                  Yet another chart that blew me away, Tancel!
                                                  Yes, what a surprise and I'm so here for that! I'm still surprised how long it took to finally click with me and even just hours before the concert, I was listening to it and still wondered what everybody else saw in the song... and then all I needed was that live performance <3

                                                  <3 truly a big highlight of 2022 so far. With Eurovision having made such a big impact, I put a few songs on "standby modus" and wanted to check them out again once Eurovision craziness wears off and Shinigami Eyes was one of them. I didn't expect it to make such a big impact again though!

                                                  Yes, still a great tune!

                                                  sounds like a rollercoaster ride... but yeah, similar feelings here. Wasn't feeling it much at first, put it at #30 on my charts, then I kinda liked it when I was playing it over the next few days, but somehow totally forgot about it again & now I think it's definitely more like a missstep in Dua's discography.

                                                  Ah really? I think it's my favorite so far...

                                                  Thank you!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Overthinking is growing on me a bit, she sounds like Pixie Lott on it in parts.
                                                    Oh yeah, I hear that too! Just checked and found out it's doing absolutely nothing on the charts though, a shame, it's such a bop!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X