Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

The song screams summer hit to me! Such a fresh Pop tune
    Definitely! Shame it's Dr Luke...

Also love the Aly & AJ track.
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Thanks <3 Basically I could work from home but it doesn't make much sense, as I need a lot of stuff and can't take everything home. Plus it's way too annoying working with just one computer and I can't concentrate when I'm at home, so everything speaks against that. Yes, my partner and his school are on their way to plan some more things how to continue, but it will definitely work out. What about you? Do you work from home if I may ask?
      Yeah, all "nonessential" businesses have been closed due to our county's shelter-in-place mandate since March 15th-ish. Some parts of California have started to loosen their restrictions a bit lately, but our county still isn't budging, so it looks like my bf and I will still be stuck at home together every day for a while.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Haha... well, maybe I'll change my opinion again once Zara releases something new. But "Future Nostalgia" is basically what I was hoping for Zara to release as her second studio album. I think you're the first person who picks "Dua Lipa" over "Future Nostalgia", but knowing how much you enjoyed her debut when you checked it out, it's not the biggest surprise. Glad you still like it.With that said - I probably should revisit her debut again...
      I'm definitely enjoying FN (it's my 4th-most-played album of the year, just a couple of plays away from overtaking Rare for 3rd place), but I think cohesiveness can sometimes work against an album for me. I had a similar experience with Kylie's Aphrodite: it was also praised for its cohesiveness, and I did like it, but that cohesiveness made a lot of tracks kind of blur together (whereas her eclectic previous album X had more diverse standout moments).

"Freaking Me Out" was definitely way too underrated. This, "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and "On Somebody" all deserved more attention
      Preach! I was very pleasantly surprised to see "Kings & Queens" climb into the official UK Top 40, though (her first single to do so since "So Am I"). Your impact!

Ah yeah, it's always annoying when a favorite song finally gets released and then they just let it go like that. Selena is in a weird situation: "Lose You To Love Me" started strong and so did the album, but somehow everything faded away very quickly. I do agree the new tracklist makes it fresher though. How would you rank "Rare" among her other albums (or the ones you've heard, including & The Scene)?
      Well, the only other full Selena album I have is When The Sun Goes Down and those two are tough to compare, since WTSGD is much more teen-y/bubblegum/Disney pop (which I still have a soft spot for, of course) <3 I definitely want/need to check out the rest of Revival someday...

Definitely deserved a Top10 spot. Another big grower for me and due to its catchiness & great video, it may end up as my favorite single from "Future Nostalgia" when all is said and done...
      **Fingers and toes crossed** Nothing against DSN or "Physical," but I don't think I've seen anyone else call BMH their favorite single, so I'd love if we had that in common.

OH MY... what a coincidence you also checked out Rina Sawayama over the weekend. I actually had no clue who she is musically, only came across her name a very few times, especially here on UKMix. When I saw that all three of my anticipated new releases for last week got delayed, I randomly decided to check out Rina's album as another new entry out instead. So yeah, I totally get your point and I'm so, so happy with this discovery. It's a fantastic Pop album and gives me major nostalgia factor while sounding modern, if that makes sense?
      Totally! You can definitely hear the older influences, like 90's house ("Comme Des Garcons") and late-90's/early-00's pop ("Paradisin," "Love Me 4 Me"), but she also incorporates more modern and experimental styles (like nu-metal in "STFU!"). On paper, the album sounds like a bit of a mess but it ends up working together really well (probably because Rina has such a great ear for catchy melodies/choruses).
      • On its own, "Stuck With U" is just fine/OK, but I love the Yours Truly flashbacks it gives me ("Honeymoon Avenue," "Tattooed Heart," "Daydreamin," etc). Ari hasn't really touched that style in a while, so I welcome its return.
      • I've been hooked on "Be Kind," and its timing is pretty perfect with your Manic Survivor, so Halsey's been back on my mind in a big way lately.
      • Extremely happy to see Sawayama still inside your Top 5! It's already become my most-played album of 2020. <3
      • On first listen, the new Half Written Story tracks were a major disappointment, and it looks like you probably had a similar reaction? (Since the EP debuts at No. 10 and none of the songs appear on your main chart or bubbling under) "Your Name Hurts" and "End This (L.O.V.E.)" have grown on me a liiiittle bit, but I really hope the next EP sounds completely different.
      Yet another highly-entertaining chart, Tancel!
      Last edited by crystalphoenix; Wed May 13th, 2020, 23:15.
      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Definitely! Shame it's Dr Luke...

Also love the Aly & AJ track.
        Yeah. But to be honest, it only shows that he really still is a hitmaker and it may have to do with that when it comes to Katy's latest underperformances...

Yes, very happy to hear that! Definitely another fantastic Pop tune for the current 80s Pop revival

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
          Yeah, all "nonessential" businesses have been closed due to our county's shelter-in-place mandate since March 15th-ish. Some parts of California have started to loosen their restrictions a bit lately, but our county still isn't budging, so it looks like my bf and I will still be stuck at home together every day for a while.
          Oh wow, so it sounds even "worse" than it was over here in Switzerland. I hope being stuck at home with your partner is more for the better and not for the worse, because I heard many relationship struggle with that Fingers crossed we can go back to normal life as soon as possible... the virus probably won't go away, but we need to live with it. Is there something you're missing the most? Surprisingly, concerts or the Eurovision Song Contest that would have been this week aren't even the events I miss the most, but travelling it is. Really miss to go abroad

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
          I'm definitely enjoying FN (it's my 4th-most-played album of the year, just a couple of plays away from overtaking Rare for 3rd place), but I think cohesiveness can sometimes work against an album for me. I had a similar experience with Kylie's Aphrodite: it was also praised for its cohesiveness, and I did like it, but that cohesiveness made a lot of tracks kind of blur together (whereas her eclectic previous album X had more diverse standout moments).
          Ah, fourth most played album still sounds good! I get you, it may sound amazing as a whole but in Dua's case, I feel like she already released some great singles that definitely are also standouts on the album. Funny how you mention Kylie's "Aphrodite" considering many compare those two album.
          So your most played album of 2020 so far are Rina Sawayama at #1, Selena at #3 and Dua at #4 - so I wonder what your second most played album of the year is? Maybe "Manic" or "Miss Anthropocene"?

Preach! I was very pleasantly surprised to see "Kings & Queens" climb into the official UK Top 40, though (her first single to do so since "So Am I"). Your impact!
          Yes, me too! And it keeps on climbing there while "Salt" just entered the official charts in Ireland & Netherlands for the first time. So good to see her doing so well with two songs at once in different places, now I just need the US to catch up on her.

Well, the only other full Selena album I have is When The Sun Goes Down and those two are tough to compare, since WTSGD is much more teen-y/bubblegum/Disney pop (which I still have a soft spot for, of course) <3 I definitely want/need to check out the rest of Revival someday...
          Oh... somehow I thought you would have been familiar with more albums from her, especially "Stars Dance" and "Revival" So you're not familiar with her album tracks at all or have you checked out a few of them?

**Fingers and toes crossed** Nothing against DSN or "Physical," but I don't think I've seen anyone else call BMH their favorite single, so I'd love if we had that in common.
          It probably helps that my partner has been obsessed with "Break My Heart" as well and keeps playing it; plus he just discovered TikTok and already used this song there. Is it your favorite song from the whole album or just your favorite single?

Totally! You can definitely hear the older influences, like 90's house ("Comme Des Garcons") and late-90's/early-00's pop ("Paradisin," "Love Me 4 Me"), but she also incorporates more modern and experimental styles (like nu-metal in "STFU!"). On paper, the album sounds like a bit of a mess but it ends up working together really well (probably because Rina has such a great ear for catchy melodies/choruses).
          Agreed on all that! I really love how there's so much going on, but it still works perfectly fine as a whole. To be honest, it's weird how none of the singles really stand out on their own to me but everything sounds amazing when I play the album. That's why the album has been doing this well on my charts but the singles didn't do as well. What are your current faves from "Sawayama"?

• On its own, "Stuck With U" is just fine/OK, but I love the Yours Truly flashbacks it gives me ("Honeymoon Avenue," "Tattooed Heart," "Daydreamin," etc). Ari hasn't really touched that style in a while, so I welcome its return.
          • I've been hooked on "Be Kind," and its timing is pretty perfect with your Manic Survivor, so Halsey's been back on my mind in a big way lately.
          • Extremely happy to see Sawayama still inside your Top 5! It's already become my most-played album of 2020. <3
          • On first listen, the new Half Written Story tracks were a major disappointment, and it looks like you probably had a similar reaction? (Since the EP debuts at No. 10 and none of the songs appear on your main chart or bubbling under) "Your Name Hurts" and "End This (L.O.V.E.)" have grown on me a liiiittle bit, but I really hope the next EP sounds completely different.
          Yet another highly-entertaining chart, Tancel!
          Never saw it from that way but you're absolutely right - it's very "Yours Truly"! To be honest, this style is the only thing what I enjoy about "Stuck With U" and I feel like overall, it's yet another disappointment coming from Bieber...

Amazing to hear that! "Be Kind" didn't get me the way I was hoping for (I mean, Marshmello already delivered with "Friends" or "Wolves" and Halsey has been one of my faves in the last few years), but it's still a great tune and kinda helps getting over the fact that it's been ages since Halsey released a single from "Manic". With that said, yes, the survivor also got me back into the album a little bit more again, that was the reason for its jump (19-14) on my charts last week.

Wow, great achievement for Rina! Probably no surprise, but Nightwish's album is my most played album of the year so far (with over 1,300 plays) followed by Halsey's "Manic" (830 plays). How often did you played "Sawayama" so far if I may ask?

Yes, I had a similar reaction and it hasn't changed ever since. "End This (L.O.V.E.)" definitely has potential, but overall it's not on the same level as so many of her stand alone singles. Coming from songs like "Let Me Go", "Capital Letters" and "Afterlife" that I all loved, this EP is really rather disappointing. But hey, at least she finally released something more than just a single, so there's that.

Thank you so much

Comment

• As everyone probably noticed, my charts is delayed for the current week. I hope I can post them later today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Better late than never - week 20/2020 will be posted soon (finally!) and most likely week 21/2020 may already be coming later today as well. Sorry for the unusual delay this week.

Comment

My Charts - week 20/2020 – 15 may 2020 - Eurovision craziness

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (2) Aly & AJ – Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor
                Chart Run: 2-*1*- / 2w

2 (NEW) Efendi – Cleopatra
                Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (RE) Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi *G*
                Chart Run: 12-5-6-9-14-19-21-26-32-Out-RE *3*- / 10w

4 (1) Within Temptation – Entertain You
                Chart Run: *1*-4- / 2w

5 (3) Nightwish – Noise *P*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-5-6-2-1-2-2-3-5- / 15w

6 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                Chart Run: *1*-1-4-6- / 4w

7 (6) Ava Max – Kings & Queens *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-4-6-7- / 10w 

8 (5) Robin Schulz feat. Alida – In Your Eyes
                Chart Run: 11-*5*-8- / 3w

9 (RE) Victoria – Tears Getting Sober
                Chart Run: 17-21-29-38-Out-RE *9*- / 5w

10 (12) Kim Petras – Malibu
                Chart Run: 12-*10*- / 2w

11 (7) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Easier
                Chart Run: 17-10-5-*3*-7-11- / 6w

12 (NEW) Go_A – Solovey
                Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (NEW) Blair St. Clair – Empty
                Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (NEW) Ulrikke – Attention
                Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (11) Nightwish – How’s The Heart?
                Chart Run: *1*-2-4-6-11-15- / 6w

16 (RE) Montaigne – Don’t Break Me
                Chart Run: *8*-19-32-40-38-Out-RE 16- / 6w

17 (9) Nea – Some Say
                Chart Run: 12-*9*-17- / 3w

18 (RE) The Roop – On Fire
                Chart Run: 9-*8*-13-20-37-Out-RE 18- / 6w

19 (RE) Sandro – Running
                Chart Run: 28-39-Out-RE *19*- / 3w

20 (RE) Roxen – Alcohol You
                Chart Run: *16*-22-34-40-Out-RE 20- / 5w

21 (NEW) Eden – Feker Libi
                Chart Run: *21*- / 1w

22 (RE) Noah Cyrus – July
                Chart Run: *3*-8-16-37-Out-RE 22- / 5w

23 (15) Ava Max – Salt *P*
                Chart Run: 5-*1*-2-6-13-17-21-30-Out-RE 10-3-2-4-4-9-10-15-23- / 17w

24 (NEW) Ben Tan – YES
                Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (NEW) The Mamas – Move
                Chart Run: *25*- / 1w

26 (NEW) Katy Perry – Daisies
                Chart Run: *26*- / 1w

27 (10) Marshmello & Halsey – Be Kind
                Chart Run: *5*-10-27- / 3w

28 (NEW) Destiny – All Of My Love
                Chart Run: *28*- / 1w

29 (20) Dua Lipa – Break My Heart
                Chart Run: 23-11-11-*7*-11-14-20-29- / 7w

30 (NEW) Little Big – UNO
                Chart Run: *30*- / 1w

31 (NEW) Arilena Ara – Fall From The Sky
                Chart Run: *31*- / 1w

32 (22) Allen/Olzon – I’ll Never Leave You
                Chart Run: *2*-3-5-8-14-17-22-32- / 8w

33 (24) Dua Lipa – Physical *G*
                Chart Run: 11-36-Out-RE 10-*4*-6-6-12-15-24-33- / 10w

34 (NEW) Kygo & OneRepublic – Lose Somebody
                Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

35 (NEW) Natalia Gordienko – Prison
                Chart Run: *35*- / 1w

36 (NEW) Jasmine Thompson – Love For The Lonely
                Chart Run: *36*- / 1w

37 (8) Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – Stuck With You
                Chart Run: *8*-37- / 2w

38 (13) Evanescence – Wasted On You
                Chart Run: *6*-8-13-38- / 4w

39 (NEW) Aksel – Looking Back
                Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

40 (NEW) Monique Heart & Koil – Hot Sauce & High Heels
                Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                Out (14) Avril Lavigne – We Are Warriors (3w)
                Out (16) Rina Sawayama – XS (3w)
                Out (17) Inna – Sober (1w)
                Out (18) Blanche – Fences (5w)
                Out (19) Capital Bra & Loredana – Nicht verdient (2w)
                Out (21) IU feat. Suga – Eight (1w)
                Out (23) Maria Mena – Not OK (3w)
                Out (25) Rina Sawayama – Comme des garçons (Like The Boys) (4w)
                Out (26) Hayley Williams – Simmer (2w)
                Out (27) Inna – Not My Baby (6w)
                Out (28) Aura Dione – Colorblind (7w)
                Out (29) Kehlani – Toxic (2w)
                Out (30) Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers – Roses (9w)
                Out (31) Matt Bellamy – Tomorrow’s World (1w)
                Out (32) Doja Cat – Boss Bitch *G* (15w)
                Out (33) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Teeth (6w)
                Out (34) Nightwish – Harvest (10w)
                Out (35) Lady Gaga – Stupid Love *G* (11w)
                Out (36) Taeyeon – Happy (1w)
                Out (37) Doja Cat – Say So *G* (13w)
                Out (38) Keiino feat. Charlotte Qamaniq – Black Leather *G* (10w)
                Out (39) Skylar Grey – Dark Thoughts (2w)
                Out (40) The Weeknd – In Your Eyes (8w)

New certifications
                Répondez-moi by Gjon’s Tears and Physical by Dua Lipa go GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Eurovision Song Contest 2020
                  Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Keiino – OKTA

3 (1) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *G*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3- / 6w

4 (NEW) Noah Cyrus – The End Of Everything EP
                  Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (2) Hayley Williams – Petals For Armor
                  Chart Run: *2*-5- / 2w

6 (4) In Extremo – Kompass zur Sonne
                  Chart Run: *4*-6- / 2w

7 (3) Kehlani – It Was Good Until It Wasn’t
                  Chart Run: *3*-7- / 2w

8 (7) Nico Santos – Nico Santos
                  Chart Run: *7*-8- / 2w

9 (NEW) Duncan Laurence – Worlds On Fire EP
                  Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (NEW) Charli XCX – How I’m Feeling Now
                  Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (6) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Calm *G*
                  Chart Run: 5-10-7-4-5-*3*-6-11- / 8w

12 (5) Rina Sawayama – Sawayama
                  Chart Run: *2*-2-2-5-12- / 5w

13 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *3xP*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-2-2-1-1-2-2-3-4-5-6-5-3-4-3-5-10-9-7-8-10-7-4-9-13- / 37w

14 (8) Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia *G*
                  Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-3-4-5-8-14- / 8w

15 (14) Halsey – Manic *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-2-5-3-6-8-12-16-13-15-17-19-19-14-15- / 18w

16 (13) Agnes Obel – Myopia *G*
                  Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-8-13-11-16-13-13-12-13-16- / 13w

17 (12) Grimes – Miss Anthropocene *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-1-3-5-6-8-8-12-17- / 13w

18 (15) Aura Dione – Fearless Lovers EP
                  Chart Run: *2*-4-8-11-10-15-18- / 7w

19 (17) Adam Lambert – Velvet *G*
                  Chart Run: *4*-6-4-6-7-10-14-17-19- / 9w

20 (11) Awolnation – Angel Miners & The Lightning Riders
                  Chart Run: *6*-6-11-20- / 4w

Out of Top20
                  Out (10) Hailee Steinfeld – Half Written Story EP (1w)
                  Out (16) Fiona Apple – Fetch The Bolt Cutters (3w)
                  Out (18) Lennon Stella – Three.Two.One (3w)
                  Out (19) Kim Petras – Clarity *G* (19w)
                  Out (20) Mandy Moore – Silver Landings (4w)

New certifications
                  none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Nightwish – Music
                    Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-1-1-1- / 6w

2 (3) Nightwish – Pan
                    Chart Run: *2*-2-2-2-3-2- / 6w

3 (2) Nightwish – Shoemaker
                    Chart Run: *1*-4-3-4-2-3- / 6w

4 (7) In Extremo feat. Johan Hegg – Wer kann segeln ohne Wind
                    Chart Run: 7-*4*- / 2w

5 (4) Nightwish – Endlessness
                    Chart Run: 4-*3*-4-3-4-5- / 6w

6 (NEW) Jonas Brothers & Karol G – X
                    Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (5) Nightwish – Procession
                    Chart Run: 6-*5*-6-6-5-7- / 6w

8 (6) Nightwish – Tribal
                    Chart Run: *5*-6-5-5-6-8- / 6w

9 (NEW) Sofi Tukker & Gorgon City – House Arrest

10 (NEW) Duncan Laurence – Someone Else

Comment

• You love all my Eurovision zero pointers.
                      Based on average score ESC 2020 is my least favourite contest in all long Eurovision history.
                      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Nice to see Go_A, I do like the cross between the goth image of the frontwoman and the folk-inspired modern tune.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                          You love all my Eurovision zero pointers.
                          Based on average score ESC 2020 is my least favourite contest in all long Eurovision history.
                          Aw. I think I saw a list of your faves somewhere else and thought that we have such a different taste when it comes to Eurovision But that's the good part about it: There's something for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                            Nice to see Go_A, I do like the cross between the goth image of the frontwoman and the folk-inspired modern tune.
                            Glad you enjoy this one! I think it's definitely among the best entries this year, really enjoying it

Comment

My Charts - week 21/2020 – 22 may 2020 - Rain On Me, Europe!

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me

2 (2) Efendi – Cleopatra
                              Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (1) Aly & AJ – Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor
                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-3- / 3w

4 (3) Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi *G*
                              Chart Run: 12-5-6-9-14-19-21-26-32-Out-RE *3*-4- / 11w

5 (14) Ulrikke – Attention
                              Chart Run: 14-*5*- / 2w

6 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-4-6-6- / 5w

7 (4) Within Temptation – Entertain You
                              Chart Run: *1*-4-7- / 3w

8 (5) Nightwish – Noise *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-5-6-2-1-2-2-3-5-8- / 16w

9 (7) Ava Max – Kings & Queens *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-4-6-7-9- / 11w 

10 (10) Kim Petras – Malibu
                              Chart Run: 12-*10*-10- / 3w

11 (12) Go_A – Solovey
                              Chart Run: 12-*11*- / 2w

12 (9) Victoria – Tears Getting Sober
                              Chart Run: 17-21-29-38-Out-RE *9*-12- / 6w

13 (8) Robin Schulz feat. Alida – In Your Eyes
                              Chart Run: 11-*5*-8-13- / 4w

14 (13) Blair St. Clair – Empty
                              Chart Run: *13*-14- / 2w

15 (22) Noah Cyrus – July
                              Chart Run: *3*-8-16-37-Out-RE 22-15- / 6w

16 (NEW) Ellie Goulding – Power
                              Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (RE) The Weeknd (feat. Doja Cat) – In Your Eyes
                              Chart Run: *2*-6-13-20-29-34-36-40-Out-RE 17- / 9w

18 (11) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Easier
                              Chart Run: 17-10-5-*3*-7-11-18- / 7w

19 (16) Montaigne – Don’t Break Me
                              Chart Run: *8*-19-32-40-38-Out-RE 16-19- / 7w

20 (21) Eden – Feker Libi
                              Chart Run: 21-*20*- / 2w

21 (19) Sandro – Running
                              Chart Run: 28-39-Out-RE *19*-21- / 4w

22 (20) Roxen – Alcohol You
                              Chart Run: *16*-22-34-40-Out-RE 20-22- / 6w

23 (23) Ava Max – Salt *P*
                              Chart Run: 5-*1*-2-6-13-17-21-30-Out-RE 10-3-2-4-4-9-10-15-23-23- / 18w

24 (15) Nightwish – How’s The Heart?
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-4-6-11-15-24- / 7w

25 (18) The Roop – On Fire
                              Chart Run: 9-*8*-13-20-37-Out-RE 18-25- / 7w

26 (17) Nea – Some Say
                              Chart Run: 12-*9*-17-26- / 4w

27 (31) Arilena Ara – Fall From The Sky
                              Chart Run: 31-*27*- / 2w

28 (NEW) Duncan Laurence – Someone Else
                              Chart Run: *28*- / 1w

29 (25) The Mamas – Move
                              Chart Run: *25*-29- / 2w

30 (27) Marshmello & Halsey – Be Kind
                              Chart Run: *5*-10-27-30- / 4w

31 (24) Ben Tan – YES
                              Chart Run: *24*-31- / 2w

32 (28) Destiny – All Of My Love
                              Chart Run: *28*-32- / 2w

33 (RE) Ben Dolic feat. B-OK – Violent Thing
                              Chart Run: 17-*15*-24-31-Out-RE 33- / 5w

34 (29) Dua Lipa – Break My Heart
                              Chart Run: 23-11-11-*7*-11-14-20-29-34- / 8w

35 (32) Allen/Olzon – I’ll Never Leave You
                              Chart Run: *2*-3-5-8-14-17-22-32-35- / 9w

36 (34) Kygo & OneRepublic – Lose Somebody
                              Chart Run: *34*-36- / 2w

37 (39) Aksel – Looking Back
                              Chart Run: 39-*37*- / 2w

38 (RE) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart
                              Chart Run: 10-*8*-11-20-23-28-36-Out-RE 38- / 8w

39 (NEW) Foxes – Love Not Loving You
                              Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

40 (35) Natalia Gordienko – Prison
                              Chart Run: *35*-40- / 2w

Out of Top40
                              Out (26) Katy Perry – Daisies (1w)
                              Out (30) Little Big – UNO (1w)
                              Out (24) Dua Lipa – Physical *G* (10w)
                              Out (36) Jasmine Thompson – Love For The Lonely (1w)
                              Out (37) Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – Stuck With You (2w)
                              Out (38) Evanescence – Wasted On You (4w)
                              Out (40) Monique Heart & Koil – Hot Sauce & High Heels (1w)

New certifications
                              Kings & Queens by Ava Max goes PLATINUM (400+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2020
                                Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (3) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *G*
                                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2- / 7w

3 (4) Noah Cyrus – The End Of Everything EP
                                Chart Run: 4-*3*- / 2w

4 (NEW) Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated Side B

5 (2) Keiino – OKTA
                                Chart Run: *2*-5- / 2w

6 (RE) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty *G*
                                Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14-16-16-Out-RE 6- / 9w

7 (9) Duncan Laurence – Worlds On Fire EP
                                Chart Run: 9-*7*- / 2w

8 (5) Hayley Williams – Petals For Armor
                                Chart Run: *2*-5-8- / 3w

9 (7) Kehlani – It Was Good Until It Wasn’t
                                Chart Run: *3*-7-9- / 3w

10 (8) Nico Santos – Nico Santos
                                Chart Run: *7*-8-10- / 3w

11 (6) In Extremo – Kompass zur Sonne
                                Chart Run: *4*-6-11- / 3w

12 (13) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *3xP*
                                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-2-2-1-1-2-2-3-4-5-6-5-3-4-3-5-10-9-7-8-10-7-4-9-13-12- / 38w

13 (RE) Nightwish – Showtime, Storytime *G*
                                Chart Run: *1*-3-6-8-9-15-14-14-19-Out-RE 11-19-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 13- / 14w

14 (11) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Calm *G*
                                Chart Run: 5-10-7-4-5-*3*-6-11-14- / 9w

15 (12) Rina Sawayama – Sawayama
                                Chart Run: *2*-2-2-5-12-15- / 6w

16 (16) Agnes Obel – Myopia *G*
                                Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-8-13-11-16-13-13-12-13-16-16- / 14w

17 (15) Halsey – Manic *P*
                                Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-2-5-3-6-8-12-16-13-15-17-19-19-14-15-17- / 19w

18 (14) Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia *G*
                                Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-3-4-5-8-14-18- / 9w

19 (10) Charli XCX – How I’m Feeling Now
                                Chart Run: *10*-19- / 2w

20 (17) Grimes – Miss Anthropocene *P*
                                Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-1-3-5-6-8-8-12-17-20- / 14w

Out of Top20
                                Out (18) Aura Dione – Fearless Lovers EP (7w)
                                Out (19) Adam Lambert – Velvet *G* (9w)
                                Out (20) Awolnation – Angel Miners & The Lightning Riders (4w)

New certifications
                                Sunshine Kitty by Tove Lo goes GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Nightwish – Romanticide

2 (1) Nightwish – Music
                                  Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-1-1-1-2- / 7w

3 (2) Nightwish – Pan
                                  Chart Run: *2*-2-2-2-3-2-3- / 7w

4 (3) Nightwish – Shoemaker
                                  Chart Run: *1*-4-3-4-2-3-4- / 7w

5 (NEW) Samanta Tina – Still Breathing
                                  Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Sia – Together

7 (NEW) Luca Hänni – Diamant
                                  Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (5) Nightwish – Endlessness
                                  Chart Run: 4-*3*-4-3-4-5-8- / 7w

9 (7) Nightwish – Procession
                                  Chart Run: 6-*5*-6-6-5-7-9- / 7w

10 (6) Jonas Brothers & Karol G – X
                                  Chart Run: *6*-10- / 2w

Comment

My Charts - week 22/2020 – 29 may 2020 - Lemons Rain On Me in Chromatica

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me

2 (NEW) Ashley Tisdale – Lemons

3 (NEW) Keiino feat. Electric Fields – Would I Lie
                                    Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (3) Aly & AJ – Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor
                                    Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-4- / 4w

5 (2) Efendi – Cleopatra
                                    Chart Run: *2*-2-5- / 3w

6 (5) Ulrikke – Attention
                                    Chart Run: 14-*5*-6- / 3w

7 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-4-6-6-7- / 6w

8 (4) Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi *G*
                                    Chart Run: 12-5-6-9-14-19-21-26-32-Out-RE *3*-4-8- / 12w

9 (8) Nightwish – Noise *P*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-5-6-2-1-2-2-3-5-8-9- / 17w

10 (13) Robin Schulz feat. Alida – In Your Eyes
                                    Chart Run: 11-*5*-8-13-10- / 5w

11 (9) Ava Max – Kings & Queens *P*
                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-4-6-7-9-11- / 12w 

12 (RE) Lady Gaga – Stupid Love *G*
                                    Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-5-8-12-18-26-31-34-35-Out-RE 12- / 12w

13 (15) Noah Cyrus – July
                                    Chart Run: *3*-8-16-37-Out-RE 22-15-13- / 7w

14 (11) Go_A – Solovey
                                    Chart Run: 12-*11*-14- / 3w

15 (10) Kim Petras – Malibu
                                    Chart Run: 12-*10*-10-15- / 4w

16 (7) Within Temptation – Entertain You
                                    Chart Run: *1*-4-7-16- / 4w

17 (16) Ellie Goulding – Power
                                    Chart Run: *16*-17- / 2w

18 (20) Eden – Feker Libi
                                    Chart Run: 21-20-*18*- / 3w

19 (NEW) Melanie C – Blame It On Me
                                    Chart Run: *19*- / 1w

20 (12) Victoria – Tears Getting Sober
                                    Chart Run: 17-21-29-38-Out-RE *9*-12-20- / 7w

21 (14) Blair St. Clair – Empty
                                    Chart Run: *13*-14-21- / 3w

22 (36) Kygo & OneRepublic – Lose Somebody
                                    Chart Run: 34-36-*22*- / 3w

23 (18) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Easier
                                    Chart Run: 17-10-5-*3*-7-11-18-23- / 8w

24 (28) Duncan Laurence – Someone Else
                                    Chart Run: 28-*24*- / 2w

25 (21) Sandro – Running
                                    Chart Run: 28-39-Out-RE *19*-21-25- / 5w

26 (23) Ava Max – Salt *P*
                                    Chart Run: 5-*1*-2-6-13-17-21-30-Out-RE 10-3-2-4-4-9-10-15-23-23-26- / 19w

27 (RE) Blanche – Fences
                                    Chart Run: *7*-9-10-13-18-Out-RE 27- / 6w

28 (19) Montaigne – Don’t Break Me
                                    Chart Run: *8*-19-32-40-38-Out-RE 16-19-28- / 8w

29 (17) The Weeknd (feat. Doja Cat) – In Your Eyes
                                    Chart Run: *2*-6-13-20-29-34-36-40-Out-RE 17-29- / 10w

30 (NEW) Baekhyun – Candy

31 (24) Nightwish – How’s The Heart?
                                    Chart Run: *1*-2-4-6-11-15-24-31- / 8w

32 (26) Nea – Some Say
                                    Chart Run: 12-*9*-17-26-32- / 5w

33 (35) Allen/Olzon – I’ll Never Leave You
                                    Chart Run: *2*-3-5-8-14-17-22-32-35-33- / 10w

34 (29) The Mamas – Move
                                    Chart Run: *25*-29-34- / 3w

35 (22) Roxen – Alcohol You
                                    Chart Run: *16*-22-34-40-Out-RE 20-22-35- / 7w

36 (25) The Roop – On Fire
                                    Chart Run: 9-*8*-13-20-37-Out-RE 18-25-36- / 8w

37 (27) Arilena Ara – Fall From The Sky
                                    Chart Run: 31-*27*-37- / 3w

38 (37) Aksel – Looking Back
                                    Chart Run: 39-*37*-38- / 3w

39 (30) Marshmello & Halsey – Be Kind
                                    Chart Run: *5*-10-27-30-39- / 5w

40 (34) Dua Lipa – Break My Heart
                                    Chart Run: 23-11-11-*7*-11-14-20-29-34-40- / 10w

Out of Top40
                                    Out (31) Ben Tan – YES (2w)
                                    Out (32) Destiny – All Of My Love (2w)
                                    Out (33) Ben Dolic feat. B-OK – Violent Thing (5w)
                                    Out (38) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart (8w)
                                    Out (39) Foxes – Love Not Loving You (1w)
                                    Out (40) Natalia Gordienko – Prison (2w)

New certifications
                                    none

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Lady Gaga – Chromatica

2 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2020
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2- / 3w

3 (NEW) Blanche – Empire

4 (NEW) Kygo – Golden Hour

5 (2) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5- / 8w

6 (NEW) Loïc Nottet – Sillygomania

7 (5) Keiino – OKTA
                                      Chart Run: *2*-5-7- / 3w

8 (3) Noah Cyrus – The End Of Everything EP
                                      Chart Run: 4-*3*-8- / 3w

9 (NEW) Baekhyun – Delight

10 (4) Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated Side B
                                      Chart Run: *4*-10- / 2w

11 (8) Hayley Williams – Petals For Armor
                                      Chart Run: *2*-5-8-11- / 4w

12 (7) Duncan Laurence – Worlds On Fire EP
                                      Chart Run: 9-*7*-12- / 3w

13 (6) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty *G*
                                      Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14-16-16-Out-RE 6-13- / 10w

14 (10) Nico Santos – Nico Santos
                                      Chart Run: *7*-8-10-14- / 4w

15 (12) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *3xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-2-2-1-1-2-2-3-4-5-6-5-3-4-3-5-10-9-7-8-10-7-4-9-13-12-15- / 39w

16 (9) Kehlani – It Was Good Until It Wasn’t
                                      Chart Run: *3*-7-9-16- / 4w

17 (RE) Lady Gaga – Joanne *2xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-5-4-6-5-8-11-7-9-11-10-6-1-1-4-8-9-12-16-19-Out-RE 17-18-14-15-20-Out-RE 15-9-11-14-18-Out-RE 11-9-Out-RE 17- / 36w

18 (14) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Calm *G*
                                      Chart Run: 5-10-7-4-5-*3*-6-11-14-18- / 10w

19 (RE) Ashley Tisdale – Symptoms *2xP*
                                      Chart Run: 1-1-2-2-3-2-2-1-1-1-2-5-4-3-2-4-9-13-17-18-16-12-14-Out-RE 13-7-14-7-5-6-7-10-16-19-Out-RE 20-18-Out-RE 19- / 36w

20 (11) In Extremo – Kompass zur Sonne
                                      Chart Run: *4*-6-11-20- / 4w

Out of Top20
                                      Out (13) Nightwish – Showtime, Storytime *G* (14w)
                                      Out (15) Rina Sawayama – Sawayama (6w)
                                      Out (16) Agnes Obel – Myopia *G* (14w)
                                      Out (17) Halsey – Manic *P* (19w)
                                      Out (18) Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia *G* (9w)
                                      Out (19) Charli XCX – How I’m Feeling Now (2w)
                                      Out (20) Grimes – Miss Anthropocene *P* (14w)

New certifications
                                      none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Lady Gaga – Alice

2 (NEW) Lady Gaga & Blackpink – Sour Candy

3 (1) Nightwish – Romanticide
                                        Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w

4 (NEW) Lady Gaga & Elton John – Sine From Above

5 (2) Nightwish – Music
                                        Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-1-1-1-2-5- / 8w

6 (NEW) Blanche – Summer Nights

7 (3) Nightwish – Pan
                                        Chart Run: *2*-2-2-2-3-2-3-7- / 8w

8 (NEW) Dolly Parton – When Life Is Good Again
                                        Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (4) Nightwish – Shoemaker
                                        Chart Run: *1*-4-3-4-2-3-4-9- / 8w

10 (NEW) Keiino – Take Me Home

Comment

• 3 (NEW) Keiino feat. Electric Fields – Would I Lie

Some delay here (the song has been released a while ago), I think it's a nice collaboration and I am glad that KeIIno decided to keep the band going.

Current Blanche instagram layout is beautiful.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Hello there Tansike!
                                            Sorry that I haven't commented on your chart for a while.
                                            Nice to see "Rain On Me" at #1, I also like seeing the return for "In Your Eyes" in the top 10, as well as the big gain for "Lose Somebody" and the return for "Stupid Love"!
                                            From your bubbling under debuts I like the debuts for "Alice", "Sour Candy" and "Sine From Above" and from your albums, I like "Chromatica" and "Golden Hour"!
                                            Great chart!
                                            Sergej's Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                              3 (NEW) Keiino feat. Electric Fields – Would I Lie

Some delay here (the song has been released a while ago), I think it's a nice collaboration and I am glad that KeIIno decided to keep the band going.

Current Blanche instagram layout is beautiful.
                                              Yeah. When "Would I Lie" got released as a single, it wasn't released here in Switzerland. So once "OKTA" came out, I kinda forgot that this would have been an actual single until a week ago, when I finally realized that damn, this should have made an entry a long time ago!

Blanche's debut album is really good, glad she didn't disappoint!

Comment

• Originally posted by sergejdordij98 View Post
                                                Hello there Tansike!
                                                Sorry that I haven't commented on your chart for a while.
                                                Nice to see "Rain On Me" at #1, I also like seeing the return for "In Your Eyes" in the top 10, as well as the big gain for "Lose Somebody" and the return for "Stupid Love"!
                                                From your bubbling under debuts I like the debuts for "Alice", "Sour Candy" and "Sine From Above" and from your albums, I like "Chromatica" and "Golden Hour"!
                                                Great chart!
                                                Hey!
                                                Thank you... and no worries!
                                                So glad you enjoy some of the bigger hits on my current chart. Really enjoying the songs you've mentioned. Though I was kinda late getting into "In Your Eyes" (by Robin).
                                                Also nice you highlighted those Bubbling Under debuts. Especially "Alice" is such a Pop anthem to me, so I hope it gets released as a proper single at one point.

Thanks

Comment

• Haven't checked in here in awhile - and saw you hit your 200th page so congratulations

Nice to see Gaga at the top, but also pleased to see that move for Kygo on your chart. Also really enjoy that Aly & AJ song in your top five.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                    Haven't checked in here in awhile - and saw you hit your 200th page so congratulations

Nice to see Gaga at the top, but also pleased to see that move for Kygo on your chart. Also really enjoy that Aly & AJ song in your top five.
                                                    Thank you! Also thanks for coming by <3

Glad you enjoy Gaga's reign on my charts. Kygo's new album is actually pretty good and "Lose Somebody" has been a nice grower. Definitely the best single for Kygo since "Higher Love" and the best for OneRepublic in a long while. Aly & AJ is one of the best surprises this year so far, love that Pop hymn!

Comment

My Charts - week 23/2020 - 5 june 2020 - Chromatica all the way

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

Chart Run: *1*-1-1- / 3w

3 (2) Keiino feat. Electric Fields – Would I Lie
                                                      Chart Run: 3-*2*- / 2w

3 (2) Ashley Tisdale – Lemons
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-3- / 2w

4 (NEW) Astrid S – Dance Dance Dance

5 (NEW) Poppy – All The Things She Said

6 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking *G*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-4-6-6-7-6- / 7w

7 (6) Ulrikke – Attention
                                                      Chart Run: 14-*5*-6-7- / 4w

8 (4) Aly & AJ – Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor
                                                      Chart Run: 2-*1*-3-4-8- / 5w

9 (5) Efendi – Cleopatra
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-2-5-9- / 4w

10 (9) Nightwish – Noise *P*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-5-6-2-1-2-2-3-5-8-9-10- / 18w

11 (10) Robin Schulz feat. Alida – In Your Eyes
                                                      Chart Run: 11-*5*-8-13-10-11- / 6w

12 (22) Kygo & OneRepublic – Lose Somebody
                                                      Chart Run: 34-36-22-*12*- / 4w

13 (11) Ava Max – Kings & Queens *P*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-3-3-4-6-7-9-11-13- / 13w

14 (16) Within Temptation – Entertain You
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-4-7-16-14- / 5w

15 (14) Go_A – Solovey
                                                      Chart Run: 12-*11*-14-15- / 4w

16 (13) Noah Cyrus – July
                                                      Chart Run: *3*-8-16-37-Out-RE 22-15-13-16- / 8w

17 (8) Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi *G*
                                                      Chart Run: 12-5-6-9-14-19-21-26-32-Out-RE *3*-4-8-17- / 13w

18 (12) Lady Gaga – Stupid Love *G*
                                                      Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-5-8-12-18-26-31-34-35-Out-RE 12-18- / 13w

19 (24) Duncan Laurence – Someone Else
                                                      Chart Run: 28-24-*19*- / 3w

20 (17) Ellie Goulding – Power
                                                      Chart Run: *16*-17-20- / 3w

21 (15) Kim Petras – Malibu
                                                      Chart Run: 12-*10*-10-15-21- / 5w

22 (21) Blair St. Clair – Empty
                                                      Chart Run: *13*-14-21-22- / 4w

23 (18) Eden – Feker Libi
                                                      Chart Run: 21-20-*18*-23- / 4w

24 (23) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Easier *G*
                                                      Chart Run: 17-10-5-*3*-7-11-18-23-24- / 8w

25 (27) Blanche – Fences
                                                      Chart Run: *7*-9-10-13-18-Out-RE 27-25- / 7w

26 (26) Ava Max – Salt *P*
                                                      Chart Run: 5-*1*-2-6-13-17-21-30-Out-RE 10-3-2-4-4-9-10-15-23-23-26-26- / 20w

27 (20) Victoria – Tears Getting Sober
                                                      Chart Run: 17-21-29-38-Out-RE *9*-12-20-27- / 8w

28 (25) Sandro – Running
                                                      Chart Run: 28-39-Out-RE *19*-21-25-28- / 6w

29 (33) Allen/Olzon – I’ll Never Leave You *G*
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-3-5-8-14-17-22-32-35-33-29- / 11w

30 (NEW) Hayley Williams – Dead Horse

31 (19) Melanie C – Blame It On Me
                                                      Chart Run: *19*-31- / 2w

32 (29) The Weeknd (feat. Doja Cat) – In Your Eyes
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-6-13-20-29-34-36-40-Out-RE 17-29-32- / 11w

33 (28) Montaigne – Don’t Break Me
                                                      Chart Run: *8*-19-32-40-38-Out-RE 16-19-28-33- / 9w

34 (RE) Keiino feat. Charlotte Qamaniq – Black Leather *G*
                                                      Chart Run: *4*-4-4-7-8-13-18-23-27-38-Out-RE 34- / 11w

35 (32) Nea – Some Say
                                                      Chart Run: 12-*9*-17-26-32-35- / 6w

36 (RE) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                                                      Chart Run: *8*-16-25-26-25-28-29-40-Out-RE 36- / 9w

37 (34) The Mamas – Move
                                                      Chart Run: *25*-29-34-37- / 4w

38 (36) The Roop – On Fire
                                                      Chart Run: 9-*8*-13-20-37-Out-RE 18-25-36-38- / 9w

39 (37) Arilena Ara – Fall From The Sky
                                                      Chart Run: 31-*27*-37-39- / 4w

40 (35) Roxen – Alcohol You
                                                      Chart Run: *16*-22-34-40-Out-RE 20-22-35-40- / 8w

Out of Top40
                                                      Out (30) Baekhyun – Candy (1w)
                                                      Out (31) Nightwish – How’s The Heart? (8w)
                                                      Out (38) Aksel – Looking Back (3w)
                                                      Out (39) Marshmello & Halsey – Be Kind (5w)
                                                      Out (40) Dua Lipa – Break My Heart (10w)

New certifications
                                                      Sleepwalking by Lindsey Stirling, Easier by 5 Seconds Of Summer and I’ll Never Leave You by Allen/Olzon go GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lady Gaga – Chromatica

2 (7) Keiino – OKTA
                                                        Chart Run: *2*-5-7-2- / 4w

3 (2) Eurovision Song Contest 2020
                                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3- / 4w

4 (5) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *G*
                                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4- / 9w

5 (4) Kygo – Golden Hour
                                                        Chart Run: *4*-5- / 2w

6 (3) Blanche – Empire
                                                        Chart Run: *3*-6- / 2w

7 (8) Noah Cyrus – The End Of Everything EP
                                                        Chart Run: 4-*3*-8-7- / 4w

8 (6) Loïc Nottet – Sillygomania
                                                        Chart Run: *6*-8- / 2w

9 (9) Baekhyun – Delight
                                                        Chart Run: *9*-9- / 2w

10 (11) Hayley Williams – Petals For Armor
                                                        Chart Run: *2*-5-8-11-10- / 5w

11 (12) Duncan Laurence – Worlds On Fire EP
                                                        Chart Run: 9-*7*-12-11- / 4w

12 (10) Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated Side B
                                                        Chart Run: *4*-10-12- / 3w

13 (15) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *3xP*
                                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-2-2-1-1-2-2-3-4-5-6-5-3-4-3-5-10-9-7-8-10-7-4-9-13-12-15-13- / 40w

14 (19) Ashley Tisdale – Symptoms *2xP*
                                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-3-2-2-1-1-1-2-5-4-3-2-4-9-13-17-18-16-12-14-Out-RE 13-7-14-7-5-6-7-10-16-19-Out-RE 20-18-Out-RE 19-14- / 37w

15 (16) Kehlani – It Was Good Until It Wasn’t
                                                        Chart Run: *3*-7-9-16-15- / 5w

16 (14) Nico Santos – Nico Santos
                                                        Chart Run: *7*-8-10-14-16- / 5w

17 (13) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty *G*
                                                        Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14-16-16-Out-RE 6-13-17- / 11w

18 (RE) Agnes Obel – Myopia *G*
                                                        Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-8-13-11-16-13-13-12-13-16-16-Out-RE 18- / 15w

19 (18) 5 Seconds Of Summer – Calm *G*
                                                        Chart Run: 5-10-7-4-5-*3*-6-11-14-18-19- / 11w

20 (RE) Grimes – Miss Anthropocene *P*
                                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-1-3-5-6-8-8-12-17-20-Out-RE 20- / 15w

Out of Top20
                                                        Out (17) Lady Gaga – Joanne *2xP* (4w)
                                                        Out (20) In Extremo – Kompass zur Sonne (4w)

New certifications
                                                        none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lady Gaga – Alice

2 (NEW) Kygo & Kim Petras – Broken Glass

3 (10) Keiino – Take Me Home
                                                          Chart Run: 10-*3*- / 2w

4 (2) Lady Gaga & Blackpink – Sour Candy
                                                          Chart Run: *2*-4- / 2w

5 (NEW) Lady Gaga – 911

6 (3) Nightwish – Romanticide
                                                          Chart Run: *1*-3-6- / 3w

7 (5) Nightwish – Music
                                                          Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-1-1-1-2-5-7- / 9w

8 (4) Lady Gaga & Elton John – Sine From Above
                                                          Chart Run: *4*-8- / 2w

9 (7) Nightwish – Pan
                                                          Chart Run: *2*-2-2-2-3-2-3-7-9- / 9w

10 (NEW) Lady Gaga – Fun Tonight

Comment

• Good to see "Rain on Me" at #1. It's an improvement on "Stupid Love", though I must say that both songs are among the weakest tracks on the album. I've really been enjoying Chromatica lately.

I checked out "Dancing in the Smoke" and I liked it! I really should explore Keiino's music more. I think I like their sound.

Oh, so I guess you didn't enjoy her solo track previously - or at least not this much, right? So good to hear you also got into a solo version now and yes, I agree, her voice is pretty. I like that she can sing and rap... I wish Nicki would sing more in her live performance (without a way-too-loud backing track...).
                                                            Correct!

Great to hear that! So he also delivered a great album for his fanbase then. It's easily his best release overall since "Trespassing" in 2012.
                                                            I think I might like Velvet even more than Trespassing at this point! For me, it's his best since his debut.
                                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                              Good to see "Rain on Me" at #1. It's an improvement on "Stupid Love", though I must say that both songs are among the weakest tracks on the album. I've really been enjoying Chromatica lately.

I checked out "Dancing in the Smoke" and I liked it! I really should explore Keiino's music more. I think I like their sound.

Glad to see there are a bunch of songs you enjoy from my latest Top40! Especially "Rain On Me" and I agree that it's an improvement over "Stupid Love" AND I also agree that "Chromatica" offers even a lot better tunes. I'm just so glad she actually delivered such a strong album... I mean, I was hoping for that, but I thought it's more 'hoping' and not 'expecting'...

Thanks for checking that out! Keiino have a lot of great, fun Pop tunes. If you enjoyed the songs you've heard from them so far, you could try their debut mini album (just 10 songs) out. It's called OKTA and was released just a month ago.

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                              I think I might like Velvet even more than Trespassing at this point! For me, it's his best since his debut.
                                                              Oh wow, so happy to hear that!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X