My Charts - week 29 - Stay With Me Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Charts - week 51 - Merry Christmas everyone <3

Amazing to see that Miley was able to block TWO Lindsey singles! It's a great track... one of her best ones! So glad it's number-one for a third consecutive week!
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Re: My Charts - week 51 - Merry Christmas everyone <3

17 (20) Vanessa Mai – Niemals

So easy to confuse Vanessa Mai with Vanessa Mae.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
        Amazing to see that Miley was able to block TWO Lindsey singles! It's a great track... one of her best ones! So glad it's number-one for a third consecutive week!
        Yes! It's so good and I really hope it blows up in the new year

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
          17 (20) Vanessa Mai – Niemals

So easy to confuse Vanessa Mai with Vanessa Mae.
          True - LastFM actually plays Vanessa Mai under Vanessa Mae

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
            Good observation! You know, I still think the release of US/UM wasn’t needed and personally it’s definitely one of my least favorite game of the series so far. I guess this may also be the reason why my Pokémon fever seems to be gone at the moment; US/UM was basically the same as Sun/Moon while Let’s Go is basically the same as Yellow which I played not so long ago. So with a completely new game on the Switch next year I’m sure I’ll get back into it. As you say, I also hope the next games will be as difficult as US/UM (or at least more difficult than Let’s Go), but considering how well Let’s Go is doing, I’m afraid they are going with an easy/easier storyline again to attract more new players.
            **Nod** Although I still enjoyed USUM and think they made some worthwhile improvements over SuMo, I was surprised and a little disappointed to see Game Freak taking the "third version" approach of Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum-type releases again after skipping over Z in Gen VI. When Z never happened, I honestly thought that meant they were abandoning that tactic and focusing entirely on either brand-new games or full remakes (like ORAS). We haven't had a truly "new" game since SuMo in 2016, so I can understand why Pokéhype has been lower lately for you. I'd be down for Let's Go! Johto games - but only after we've gotten a proper new Gen VIII entry first! ;)

Originally posted by Tansike
            Thanks! I hope so too. It’s getting annoying…
            Damn, "annoying" is probably a massive understatement at this point :x Hopefully you'll have a fully-functioning nose before 2019 begins...

True! Though I’m slightly confused by her statements saying “Imagine” is not even a promo single, it’s just a thought she wanted to put out (and it’s still smashing on iTunes/Spotify ). I hope so too. Fingers crossed for a January release now, new music by Ariana would be sooo good.
            Is that how she phrased it? That's pretty adorable...but knowing which singles are "actual"/"proper" singles has gotten confusing enough already (not just for Ari, but artists in general lately) without this new "just a thought" category too.

Yes! And yes, it was most likely not the last time. I think it really was a big step… and yes, my coming out played a little part of that, at least it seemed like that.
            Damn, it sucks that your own brother would have such a hard time accepting that (especially since it sounds like you two were at least kind of close as kids) :-? I'm glad you two were able to take that big step recently, though! Finally some positive progress after all those years <3 Hope it continues in this direction from now on!

Probably. I just need a ‘soul’ in my apartment. A pet would be a good idea, but then I’m not at home all the time. So I really have to get used to it.
            Ah, that's a great idea! Maybe something lower-maintenance, like a cat? I mean, as long as you're not often gone for several days at a time...

Woah, thanks a lot for that recap! That seems quite huge, especially since these are just her Top5’s! Very happy to see Miley being such a successful artist on your charts. “Permanent December” and “Two More Lonely People” are two surprising appearances considering you only know the albums “Bangerz” and “Younger Now” in full. How (or why) did you check out these two? I still love the latter and always thought it should have been a single. Also love to see “Drive” and “Someone Else” on that list :cool:
            Yeah, someone here must've recommended them, since they're the only tracks I have in my library from Can't Be Tamed (besides the singles). Probably Akini? Maybe Spartan/Pete? Or some Miley fan that stop posting years ago...?

Yes, plus the YEC 2017 had no real smash as other years. Even the #2 of the YEC 2018 will have much more points than “Symphony” as the #1 of the YEC 2017. In fact, since doing a Singles Top40, only two Year End #1s had less than 1,000 points: “Symphony” with 686 points and Kerli’s “Feral Hearts” with 900 points in 2016.
            So "Feral Hearts" was the second-lowest-ever with 900pts, and "Symphony" was WAY behind that with 686! Yet, to me, it feels like "Symphony" was so massive on your chart/always appearing.

It is! As for Switzerland, “Without You” is only her fifth chart entry ever with three of them being collaborations and the only other one as lead was “Now Or Never” which peaked at #77. And it seems to be the exact same situation in Germany if I looked it up correctly.
            Woah! This has been a HUGE improvement, then! Exciting!

I just saw I love Ariana, but I would love to see Halsey rising to the top
            Same I'm thrilled that Ari (finally) got her first Hot 100 No. 1 - but it's spent six weeks on top now, so I'm ready for her to step aside for someone else now. ;)

1 (1) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
            2 (5) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
            3 (14) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
            4 (2) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
            5 (9) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
            6 (3) Kerli – Savages
            9 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
            10 (8) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
            11 (19) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
            12 (13) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
            13 (NEW) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
            14 (10) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
            16 (15) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
            20 (16) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
            21 (28) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
            22 (RE) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
            24 (31) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
            26 (21) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
            27 (29) Halsey – Without Me *G*
            28 (24) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G*
            30 (RE) Auri – The Space Between *G*
            31 (30) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
            32 (RE) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G*
            36 (34) LP – Girls Go Wild
            37 (RE) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
            40 (RE) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo– Diamond Heart *G*
            ?
            • You'd warned me that "Nothing Breaks..." would probably hold strong, so no big shock there. Looks like Lindsey came close to reclaiming her throne, though! She's certainly riding the Christmas hype train (hype sleigh?) all throughout your Top 10!
            • I would've loved to see an even stronger start for "Tell Me It's Over," but Top 15 is still pretty solid! I never expected Avril to tackle this soulful/retro-pop sound, but I think she does it really well. I'm often a sucker for songs in that style (like a lot of Meghan Trainor's stuff, or Rihanna's "Love On The Brain").
            • I hadn't been feeling inspired to play much festive music until the last few days before Christmas this year (no particular reason), but once the mood finally struck, "Santa Tell Me" was put right into high-rotation! ;)

Yet another chart that fills my heart with joy, Tansike Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
            last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
              **Nod** Although I still enjoyed USUM and think they made some worthwhile improvements over SuMo, I was surprised and a little disappointed to see Game Freak taking the "third version" approach of Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum-type releases again after skipping over Z in Gen VI. When Z never happened, I honestly thought that meant they were abandoning that tactic and focusing entirely on either brand-new games or full remakes (like ORAS). We haven't had a truly "new" game since SuMo in 2016, so I can understand why Pokéhype has been lower lately for you. I'd be down for Let's Go! Johto games - but only after we've gotten a proper new Gen VIII entry first! ;)
              True... and you've got some good points there! I guess they wanted to spend more time/work onto the first Gen for Switch instead of a 'third version' for Sun/Moon, which may be why US/UM happened instead of 'Star' (or whatever ). Oh, Let's Go Johto would be cool, yeah, and considering how successful Let's Go was I can see it happening after Gen VIII. It could make sense to go with the Switch now for Pokémon games, like a new Gen every 2/3 year with a remake in the year(s) between, like first we basically got Yellow, then Johto, then Ruby/Sapphire... that would be very cool!

Originally posted by phoenix98
              Damn, "annoying" is probably a massive understatement at this point :x Hopefully you'll have a fully-functioning nose before 2019 begins...
              Doesn't look like that. I just got terribly sick for the past week and my nose was the reason for that, haha.
              Anyways, I have to bring back our discussion about my doctor... because I had an appointment last week and after waiting for 45 minutes I went to the reception, asked why i have to wait for so long and they kinda messed up something... the doctor finally came to me after another 15 minutes and the first thing he said was: He's sorry that i had to wait for so long. He hope i don't think that he has something against me personally, because i never gave him a reason to think so. And i was shocked why he actually said that, because now i'm thinking that he has something against me much more than previously, and also because we just had a little chat about that the week before So... my thoughts about his reactions to me being gay could have been true actually :-?

Is that how she phrased it? That's pretty adorable...but knowing which singles are "actual"/"proper" singles has gotten confusing enough already (not just for Ari, but artists in general lately) without this new "just a thought" category too.
              Yes, it was! And that's so true. But she has to blame herself for not getting another hit on my charts because i can't let something that gets declared as being not even a promo single onto my charts
              Maybe I have to rethink my own rules and let it onto my charts in the new year though...

Damn, it sucks that your own brother would have such a hard time accepting that (especially since it sounds like you two were at least kind of close as kids) :-? I'm glad you two were able to take that big step recently, though! Finally some positive progress after all those years <3 Hope it continues in this direction from now on!
              I think the part in the brackets is a why as well. We never talked about that but i feel like being gay could be one of the reasons for that, but being in a relationship could be a reason as well. I only outed myself when i already got my first boyfriend, and i moved together with him rather fast... so basically from one moment to another i spent most of my time with my boyfriend then instead of my brother. So both came together and it could be just one of them being the reason for that or both.
              Thank you <3

Ah, that's a great idea! Maybe something lower-maintenance, like a cat? I mean, as long as you're not often gone for several days at a time...
              Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats Also, just an example... There was a show on the 24th in the afternoon/evening. I left my place at 2pm and expected to come back after that show, now I only came back today (26th) in the morning, before leaving again for 12 hours. So I wasn't home for two days, even though I expected to be home the whole two days. This is why it's basically impossible to get a pet at the moment. I also love to travel, at least once a year for 2+ weeks very far away, a few more times a weekend trip to another country... so with most pets that wouldn't be possible, otherwise I would need someone who looks after them and that's too big of a restriction. Guess the perfect thing for me to fix that situation doesn't exist.

Yeah, someone here must've recommended them, since they're the only tracks I have in my library from Can't Be Tamed (besides the singles). Probably Akini? Maybe Spartan/Pete? Or some Miley fan that stop posting years ago...?
              Ah, makes sense then. Glad you not only checked them out, but actually also enjoyed them that much! I can definitely see Akini being the one who recommended them

So "Feral Hearts" was the second-lowest-ever with 900pts, and "Symphony" was WAY behind that with 686! Yet, to me, it feels like "Symphony" was so massive on your chart/always appearing.
              Yes - though I only started a Top40 for Singles in 2013, so with 2018 only six years so far. Can't compared the #1s from previous years, sadly. The points for "Symphony" look really bad that way, but 686 is still a big number. The others were just... bigger.
              Speaking about something like this, I just realized I should compile a list of the most successful songs on my charts by points. I never did that... I know which song is the most successful one and which was one high up that list as well, but I never cared about a ranking. But that could be interesting as well, considering my love for statistics and stuff like that

Same I'm thrilled that Ari (finally) got her first Hot 100 No. 1 - but it's spent six weeks on top now, so I'm ready for her to step aside for someone else now. ;)
              Wait, already six weeks? Damn, time flies by so fast and I really don't have an idea about what's going on on the official charts these days (except for a very few things)! I'm afraid it will be tough for Halsey though, Mariah could be #1 next week and "High Hopes" may be a big contender as well.

... • You'd warned me that "Nothing Breaks..." would probably hold strong, so no big shock there. Looks like Lindsey came close to reclaiming her throne, though! She's certainly riding the Christmas hype train (hype sleigh?) all throughout your Top 10!
              • I would've loved to see an even stronger start for "Tell Me It's Over," but Top 15 is still pretty solid! I never expected Avril to tackle this soulful/retro-pop sound, but I think she does it really well. I'm often a sucker for songs in that style (like a lot of Meghan Trainor's stuff, or Rihanna's "Love On The Brain").
              • I hadn't been feeling inspired to play much festive music until the last few days before Christmas this year (no particular reason), but once the mood finally struck, "Santa Tell Me" was put right into high-rotation! ;)

Yet another chart that fills my heart with joy, Tansike Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
              Yes, no surprise at #1 but Lindsey is really slaying at the moment. Christmas songs FINALLY got a lot of my attention this week so the battle for the top spot will be interesting tomorrow...

Ah, I already thought about Meghan but never made a connection with "Love On The Brain", but that one is very fitting! "Tell Me It's Over" is good but nothing that really got my attention (yet?). Maybe the album release or already the dry of new releases in January will boost it to a higher peak.

It was the same with me, which is why there aren't many Christmas songs on my last chart. Glad to hear this about "Santa Tell Me", definitely a modern Christmas classic <3

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too <3

Comment

• on to the next page...

Comment

• thanks so much for all comments

My Charts - week 52/2018 – 27 december 2018 - Happy New Year everyone <3
                  • Singles Top40

[spoiler:32dfdrj4]Happy New Year everyone!

Last week I was complaining about too few Christmas entries on my charts compared to previous seasons, but this week it already looks completely different. For the first time in a very long time, there are no new entries at all on the whole charts, but an impressive nine re-entries, with all of them being Christmas songs, bringing the amount of Christmas entries to 14. One of them also tops the charts: “I Wonder As I Wander” by Lindsey Stirling is able to return to the top for a fourth non-consecutive week, making it Lindsey’s longest chart topper ever. The former top hit “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” by Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus slips 1-2 while Lindsey’s “Carol Of The Bells” rounds up the Top3 for another week.

Other Christmas entries this week: The biggest surprise of all Christmas entries is “Sweater Weather” by Pentatonix, as the track makes a strong comeback at #5, immediately surpassing the peak of all previous chart entries by the band and becoming their highest peaking entry ever. Lindsey Stirling’s “You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch” (10-9) and “Santa Baby” (9-10) remain in the Top10 for yet another week. It’s overall a very strong week for the violinist, as she has seven chart entries in total, with “Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy” (#33), “Christmas C’mon” (#37) and “Hallelujah” (#39) also re-entering. In addition to “Santa Tell Me” (22-17), four more Christmas songs by Ariana Grande join the charts with “Santa Baby” (#11), “Snow In California” (#14), “Last Christmas” (#24) and “Love Is Everything” (#27) all coming back. The fourteenth and final Christmas entry is the legendary “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey, nearly making it back to the upper half (#21).

Other talking points this week: Lindsey may have seven entries in the Top40, but she’s even getting topped by another artist: Ariana Grande. The singer not only owns five Christmas singles on the charts, but also four other entries with “God Is A Woman” (5-6), “Breathin” (11-7), “No Tears Left To Cry” (21-12) and “Thank U, Next” (16-15). After a strong chartrun in the Top10, David Guetta & Co’s “Say My Name” has to leave that part for the first time after six weeks (8-13). There are obviously some other drops due to all the re-entries, but the most shocking ones are for “Raise Your Banner” (18-23) and “Firelight” (14-25) by Within Temptation. The band is used to better chartruns and it will be interesting to see if both songs will pick up again in the new year and with their album release in February.

Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left To Cry” is the biggest climber while Within Temptation’s “Firelight” is the biggest loser this week.
                  [/spoiler:32dfdrj4]
                  1 (2) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1- / 10w

2 (1) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2- / 4w

3 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14-3-3- / 16w

4 (4) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
                  Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-4- / 4w

5 (RE) Pentatonix – Sweater Weather
                  Chart Run: 28-40-Out-RE *5*- / 3w

6 (5) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
                  Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6- / 24w

7 (11) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
                  Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19-11-7- / 11w

8 (6) Kerli – Savages
                  Chart Run: *2*-3-6-8- / 4w

9 (10) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
                  Chart Run: *4*-7-8-10-9- / 5w

10 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
                  Chart Run: *4*-6-9-10- / 4w

11 (RE) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
                  Chart Run: 16-9-*7*-24-31-Out-RE 12-21-36-Out-RE 13-16-33-Out-RE 24-13-11-Out-RE 11- / 15w

12 (21) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12- / 36w

13 (8) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name
                  Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8-13- / 7w

14 (RE) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
                  Chart Run: 19-8-16-*3*-15-28-Out-RE 18-31-40-Out-RE 11-13-25-Out-RE 36-31-Out-RE 14- / 15w

15 (16) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
                  Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15-16-15- / 8w

16 (7) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
                  Chart Run: *4*-7-16- / 3w

17 (22) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
                  Chart Run: 8-13-9-*5*-7-16-37-Out-RE 25-34-Out-RE 32-29-23-12-40-Out-Re 38-25-18-40-Out-RE 22-17- / 20w

18 (13) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
                  Chart Run: *13*-18- / 2w

19 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
                  Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13-12-19- / 8w

20 (20) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16-20-20- / 15w

21 (RE) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
                  Chart Run: 35-28-9-*2*-Out-RE 28-33-Out-RE 21- / 7w

22 (15) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
                  Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17-15-22- / 7w

23 (18) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
                  Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11-18-23- / 6w

24 (RE) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas
                  Chart Run: *6*-11-14-15-8-33-Out-RE 33-27-Out-RE 24- / 9w

25 (14) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
                  Chart Run: *1*-5-10-14-25- / 5w

26 (17) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
                  Chart Run: *13*-20-17-26- / 4w

27 (RE) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P*
                  Chart Run: 11-8-*2*-4-2-9-21-27-35-Out-RE 23-2-9-24-Out-RE 5-8-19-37-Out-RE 25-20-22-32-Out-RE 30-28-Out-RE 27- / 24w

28 (19) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World
                  Chart Run: 14-*12*-19-28- / 4w

29 (24) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31-24-29- / 19w

30 (27) Halsey – Without Me *G*
                  Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29-27-30- / 12w

31 (26) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
                  Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21-26-31- / 8w

32 (23) Astrid S – Closer
                  Chart Run: *18*-23-32- / 3w

33 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
                  Chart Run: *2*-17-38-Out-RE 37-18-5-6-7-29-Out-RE 33- / 10w

34 (25) Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD feat. Brendon Urie – Roses
                  Chart Run: *22*-25-34- / 3w

35 (28) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G*
                  Chart Run: *3*-12-11-14-18-24-30-Out-RE 17-20-24-28-35- / 12w

36 (31) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
                  Chart Run: 22-*13*-16-14-19-26-32-30-31-36- / 10w

37 (RE) Lindsey Stirling feat. Becky G – Christmas C’mon *G*
                  Chart Run: 5-*2*-3-3-3-4-17-30-Out-RE 37- / 9w

38 (33) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
                  Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32-33-38- / 9w

39 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
                  Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-12-19-28-39-Out-RE 35-21-5-17-30-Out-RE 40-23-Out-RE 39- / 16w

40 (32) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G*
                  Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28-31-28-37-32-35-Out-RE 32-40- / 15w

Out of Top40
                  Out (29) Auri – Night 13 *G* (13w)
                  Out (30) Auri – The Space Between *G* (11w)
                  Out (34) Within Temptation – Forgiven (4w)
                  Out (35) LP – Recovery (3w)
                  Out (36) LP – Girls Go Wild (3w)
                  Out (37) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside (9w)
                  Out (38) Normani & 6LACK – Waves (4w)
                  Out (39) Within Temptation – All I Need (4w)
                  Out (40) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo– Diamond Heart *G* (11w)

New certifications
                  none

Click here for the Certification Database
                  ?

Comment

My Charts - week 52/2018 – 27 december 2018 - Happy New Year everyone <3
                    • Album Top20

[spoiler:1j40ver1]There’s a similar picture on the Album Top20 as on the Singles Top40, with several Christmas releases finally making a big impact on the charts following the Christmas days. Unsurprisingly, Lindsey Stirling’s “Warmer In The Winter” spends another week atop, bringing its total weeks at number one to seven.

The biggest competition for the violinist came from Ariana Grande. The year has been amazing for the singer and she’s closing it with a bang now as well. “Sweetener” rises 3-2 for a 19th consecutive week in the Top5, with 14 of them being in the Top3. Her two Christmas EP’s “Christmas & Chill” (#3) and “Christmas Kisses” (#5) are also able to make huge re-entries, immediately surpassing the peak from the last season.

Other new and re-entries this week: As expected, there are no new entries at all, but one more re-entry. Jessie J’s “This Christmas Day” is back at #6, probably having the weirdest chartrun for an album in a long time.

Other talking points this week: Following Lindsey, Jessie J and the two releases by Ariana, Pentatonix own the fifth and last Christmas album on the charts this week with “Christmas Is Here!”, which jumps 13-4 and reaches a new peak. Clean Bandit’s “What Is Love?” already falls out of the upper half in its fourth week (9-11), while LP’s “Heart To Mouth” already leaves that part after just two weeks (8-12).
                    [/spoiler:1j40ver1]
                    1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Warmer In The Winter *P*
                    Chart Run: *1*-3-7-10-16-10-1-1-2-1-4-10-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 1-2-4-7-11-Out-RE 7-6-1-1- / 23w

2 (3) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *P*
                    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2- / 19w

3 (RE) Ariana Grande – Christmas & Chill EP *G*
                    Chart Run: *2*-2-5-14-19-Out-RE 14-13-11-10-Out-RE 19-14-5-Out-RE 3- / 13w

4 (13) Pentatonix – Christmas Is Here!
                    Chart Run: 8-7-9-15-Out-RE 13-*4*- / 6w

5 (RE) Ariana Grande – Christmas Kisses EP *P*
                    Chart Run: 3-*1*-7-19-Out-RE 15-2-5-12-Out-RE 3-3-10-Out-RE 16-10-4-9-Out-RE 17-7-Out-RE 5- / 18w

6 (RE) Jessie J – This Christmas Day
                    Chart Run: *5*-8-Out-RE 6- / 3w

7 (2) Alan Walker – Different World
                    Chart Run: *2*-7- / 2w

8 (5) Rita Ora – Phoenix
                    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-5-8- / 5w

9 (4) Evanescence – Synthesis *P*
                    Chart Run: 2-3-6-9-9-13-15-14-18-Out-RE 11-*1*-2-6-10-14-19-Out-RE 16-19-Out-RE 4-9- / 20w

10 (7) Amy MacDonald – Woman Of The World
                    Chart Run: 11-*7*-7-10- / 4w

11 (9) Clean Bandit – What Is Love?
                    Chart Run: *1*-2-9-11- / 4w

12 (8) LP – Heart To Mouth
                    Chart Run: *3*-8-12- / 3w

13 (10) Alison Sudol – Moon EP
                    Chart Run: *5*-10-13- / 3w

14 (11) My Indigo – My Indigo *2xP*
                    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9-7-9-4-6-5-8-10-10-11-6-9-12-11-12-Out-RE 14-12-11-14- / 35w

15 (6) Zayn – Icarus Falls
                    Chart Run: *6*-15- / 2w

16 (12) Amaranthe – Helix *G*
                    Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-3-2-6-8-11-12-16- / 10w

17 (14) Imagine Dragons – Origins
                    Chart Run: *1*-3-10-5-8-14-17- / 7w

18 (17) Little Mix – LM5
                    Chart Run: *4*-13-12-15-17-18- / 6w

19 (16) Poppy – Am I A Girl?
                    Chart Run: *1*-4-6-17-13-14-16-19- / 8w

20 (15) Vanessa Mai – Schlager *G*
                    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-5-10-12-16-15-20-Out-RE 15-20- / 13w

Out of Top20
                    Out (18) Alessia Cara – The Pains Of Growing (3w)
                    Out (19) Benny Blanco – Friends Keep Secrets (2w)
                    Out (20) Auri – Auri *G* (20w)

New certifications
                    none

Comment

• Re: My Charts - week 52 - Happy New Year everyone &lt;3

My Charts will be postponed this week until tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

10 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby - the only one I actually didn't like from her ''Warmer In The Winter''
                        9 (4) Evanescence – Synthesis *P* - quite an impressive chart trajectory

Comment

^ I really enjoyed "Santa Baby" at first but from all the singles it's definitely the weakest, that's true.

Yes, "Synthesis" proved to be very successful for me

Comment

My Charts - week 01/2019 – 3 january 2019 - Imagine a Year-End effect
                            • Singles Top40

[spoiler:173iqh4t]Welcome to 2019! As expected, most Christmas songs are already leaving the charts completely or falling a lot this week, with a very few exceptions, while the Year-End countdowns have a big influence onto this weeks Top40. The biggest impact however came from a completely new entry, and it’s by someone who already smashed during the last year: Ariana Grande. The singer starts the new year with a bang, as her song “Imagine” debuts atop the charts as her 16th number one single ever and even her sixth entry as a lead artist in a row to top the charts. It’s followed by Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus’ “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart”, that still goes strong (2-2) and Lindsey Stirling’s “I Wonder As I Wander”, which dips 1-3 and gets certified with Platinum this week.

Other new and re-entries this week: Apart from “Imagine”, there are only two more new entries on the charts this week, with both of them making the Top10. RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant Naomi Smalls continues the success for Drag Stars in 2019 as her debut single “Pose” arrives at #4. The other new entry is “Regenbogenfarben”, a song which was originally released by German singer Kerstin Ott last year and was re-recorded with German Pop-Schlager queen Helene Fischer, starting at #10.

In addition to the three new entries, there are also nine re-entries on the charts this week, with eight of them coming back due to the Year-End countdown. Demi Lovato has the strongest boost, as her “Sober” makes a stellar return to #16, two spots higher than the return for Elina Nechayeva’s “La forza” (#18). Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha & X Ambassadors’ “Home” is back at #26, Auri’s “Night 13” (#31), The Dark Element’s “The Ghost And The Reaper” (#32), One Bit & Noah Cyrus’ “My Way” (#33), Noah Cyrus & XXXTENTACION’s “Again” (#37) and BTS & Nicki Minaj’s “Idol” (#38) are also able to come back. The ninth and final re-entry is Imagine Dragons’ current single “Bad Liar”, which got lost under the busy last month and is able to benefit from a more quiet time now as it re-enters the charts at #22.

Other talking points this week: Christmas may be over, but Lindsey Stirling’s “Carol Of The Bells” still goes strong as last year (3-5). All other Christmas tracks are falling like rocks though, with her other singles “You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch” (9-34) and “Santa Baby” (10-39) plus Ariana Grande’s “Santa Baby” (11-25), “Snow In California” (14-29) and “Santa Tell Me” (17-40) & Pentatonix’ “Sweater Weather” (5-14) being the other remaining songs from the festive season on the Top40 this week. Between all these drops there are also some climbers, as some of last years big hits are able to gain some more attention again. The biggest increases are the ones for “The Reckoning” by Within Temptation (20-13), “Raise Your Banner” by Within Temptation as well (23-17) and “Without Me” by Halsey (30-19). Last but not least, it’s also a good week for new certifications, as Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” (15-12), David Guetta & Co.’s “Say My Name” (13-15) and Clean Bandit & Co.’s “Baby” (19-24) all go Gold this week.

Halsey’s “Without Me” is the biggest climber while Lindsey Stirling’s “Santa Baby” is the biggest loser this week.
                            [/spoiler:173iqh4t]
                            1 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Imagine
                            Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (2) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2- / 5w

3 (1) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1-3- / 11w

4 (NEW) Naomi Smalls – Pose
                            Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14-3-3-5- / 17w

6 (6) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6-6- / 25w

7 (4) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
                            Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-4-7- / 5w

8 (7) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19-11-7-8- / 12w

9 (8) Kerli – Savages
                            Chart Run: *2*-3-6-8-9- / 5w

10 (NEW) Kerstin Ott & Helene Fischer – Regenbogenfarben
                            Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (12) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11- / 37w

12 (15) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                            Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15-16-15-12- / 9w

13 (20) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16-20-20-13- / 16w

14 (5) Pentatonix – Sweater Weather
                            Chart Run: 28-40-Out-RE *5*-14- / 4w

15 (13) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name *G*
                            Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8-13-15- / 8w

16 (RE) Demi Lovato – Sober *G*
                            Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18-11-14-14-19-25-34-40-31-Out-RE 16- / 14w

17 (23) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
                            Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11-18-23-17- / 7w

18 (RE) Elina Nechayeva – La forza *G*
                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-3-6-7-14-21-23-26-27-30-31-Out-RE 18- / 14w

19 (30) Halsey – Without Me *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29-27-30-19- / 13w

20 (22) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
                            Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17-15-22-20- / 8w

21 (18) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
                            Chart Run: *13*-18-21- / 3w

22 (RE) Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
                            Chart Run: *17*-18-37-Out-RE 22- / 4w

23 (16) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
                            Chart Run: *4*-7-16-23- / 4w

24 (19) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby *G*
                            Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13-12-19-24- / 9w

25 (11) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
                            Chart Run: 16-9-*7*-24-31-Out-RE 12-21-36-Out-RE 13-16-33-Out-RE 24-13-11-Out-RE 11-25- / 16w

26 (RE) Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha & X Ambassadors – Home *G*
                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-3-4-7-12-20-29-34-Out-RE 26- / 10w

27 (29) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31-24-29-27- / 20w

28 (31) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
                            Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21-26-31-28- / 9w

29 (14) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
                            Chart Run: 19-8-16-*3*-15-28-Out-RE 18-31-40-Out-RE 11-13-25-Out-RE 36-31-Out-RE 14-29- / 16w

30 (26) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
                            Chart Run: *13*-20-17-26-30- / 5w

31 (RE) Auri – Night 13 *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-3-12-23-31-36-Out-RE 14-19-11-29-26-32-Out-RE 29-Out-RE 31- / 14w

32 (RE) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-6-7-11-15-20-29-32-27-25-22-24-25-21-30-Out-RE 32- / 19w

33 (RE) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – My Way *G*
                            Chart Run: 15-2-*1*-3-6-10-19-28-35-Out-RE 35-Out-RE 33- / 11w

34 (9) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
                            Chart Run: *4*-7-8-10-9-34 / 6w

35 (38) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
                            Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32-33-38-35- / 10w

36 (25) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
                            Chart Run: *1*-5-10-14-25-36- / 6w

37 (RE) Noah Cyrus feat. XXXTENTACION – Again *P*
                            Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-6-8-11-10-11-8-7-10-11-9-14-7-2-2-4-6-11-15-20-24-30-34-Out-RE 27-Out-RE 37- / 27w

38 (RE) BTS feat. Nicki Minaj – Idol *G*
                            Chart Run: *2*-7-6-9-10-19-21-24-26-33-35-Out-RE 38- / 12w

39 (10) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
                            Chart Run: *4*-6-9-10-39- / 5w

40 (17) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
                            Chart Run: 8-13-9-*5*-7-16-37-Out-RE 25-34-Out-RE 32-29-23-12-40-Out-Re 38-25-18-40-Out-RE 22-17-40- / 21w

Out of Top40
                            Out (21) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You (7w)
                            Out (24) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas (9w)
                            Out (27) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P* (24w)
                            Out (28) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World (4w)
                            Out (32) Astrid S – Closer (3w)
                            Out (33) Lindsey Stirling – Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy (10w)
                            Out (34) Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD feat. Brendon Urie – Roses (3w)
                            Out (35) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G* (12w)
                            Out (36) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (10w)
                            Out (37) Lindsey Stirling feat. Becky G – Christmas C’mon *G* (9w)
                            Out (39) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G* (16w)
                            Out (40) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G* (15w)

New certifications
                            ”I Wonder As I Wander” by Lindsey Stirling goes PLATINUM (400+ points)
                            “Baby” by Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi, “Say My Name” by David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin and “Thank U, Next” by Ariana Grande all go GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

My Charts - week 01/2019 – 3 january 2019 - Imagine a Year-End effect
                              • Album Top20

[spoiler:29ueqd4u]Similar to the Singles Top40, the Album Top20 is also very chaotic this week with lots of big drops for Christmas releases, some re-entries due to the Year-End effect and some other movements, though there are absolutely no new entries on the Top20 for yet another week.

Ariana Grande reclaims the top spot for a fifth non-consecutive week with “Sweetener”, as the album is up 2-1 in its 20th week on the charts. It has yet to leave the Top5. As expected, Rita Ora’s “Phoenix” (8-2) and Clean Bandit’s “What Is Love?” (11-4) benefit from the quiet time and climb back up the charts, with the former going Gold. And even though some of the singles are falling a lot, Lindsey Stirling’s “Warmer In The Winter” holds pretty well and only slips 1-3.

Re-entries this week: Halsey makes a strong return with “hopeless fountain kingdom”, immediately getting back to the upper half at #9. Auri’s “Auri” (#15) and The Dark Element’s “The Dark Element” (#18) are back due to the Year-End effect.

Other talking points this week: “Christmas Is Here!” by Pentatonix (4-10), “Christmas & Chill” EP by Ariana Grande (3-11), “This Christmas Day” by Jessie J (6-13) and “Christmas Kisses” EP by Ariana Grande (5-17) are all falling a lot, though they all remain on the Top20. The winners of this week are some of the highlights from last year but also some of the newer releases: My Indigo’s “My Indigo” (14-5), “Woman Of The World” by Amy MacDonald (10-7) and “Origins” by Imagine Dragons (17-8) have significant boosts, with the latter even going Gold this week.
                              [/spoiler:29ueqd4u]
                              1 (2) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1- / 20w

2 (8) Rita Ora – Phoenix *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-5-8-2- / 6w

3 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Warmer In The Winter *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-3-7-10-16-10-1-1-2-1-4-10-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 1-2-4-7-11-Out-RE 7-6-1-1-3- / 24w

4 (11) Clean Bandit – What Is Love?
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-9-11-4- / 5w

5 (14) My Indigo – My Indigo *2xP*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9-7-9-4-6-5-8-10-10-11-6-9-12-11-12-Out-RE 14-12-11-14-5- / 36w

6 (7) Alan Walker – Different World
                              Chart Run: *2*-7-6- / 3w

7 (10) Amy MacDonald – Woman Of The World
                              Chart Run: 11-*7*-7-10-7- / 5w

8 (17) Imagine Dragons – Origins *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-3-10-5-8-14-17-8- / 8w

9 (RE) Halsey – hopeless fountain kingdom *2xP*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-4-3-5-7-8-9-11-16-18-16-11-14-16-12-9-8-6-6-9-10-7-3-6-8-11-7-9-12-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 11-Out-RE 9- / 43w

10 (4) Pentatonix – Christmas Is Here!
                              Chart Run: 8-7-9-15-Out-RE 13-*4*-10- / 7w

11 (3) Ariana Grande – Christmas & Chill EP *G*
                              Chart Run: *2*-2-5-14-19-Out-RE 14-13-11-10-Out-RE 19-14-5-Out-RE 3-11- / 14w

12 (12) LP – Heart To Mouth
                              Chart Run: *3*-8-12-12- / 4w

13 (6) Jessie J – This Christmas Day
                              Chart Run: *5*-8-Out-RE 6-13- / 4w

14 (16) Amaranthe – Helix *G*
                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-3-2-6-8-11-12-16-14- / 11w

15 (RE) Auri – Auri *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-7-10-10-14-16-16-15-17-12-15-13-20-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 15- / 18w

16 (20) Vanessa Mai – Schlager *G*
                              Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-5-10-12-16-15-20-Out-RE 15-20-16- / 14w

17 (5) Ariana Grande – Christmas Kisses EP *P*
                              Chart Run: 3-*1*-7-19-Out-RE 15-2-5-12-Out-RE 3-3-10-Out-RE 16-10-4-9-Out-RE 17-7-Out-RE 5-17- / 19w

18 (RE) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Dark Element *P*
                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-3-5-9-5-6-9-7-3-4-1-3-5-2-4-10-14-15-Out-RE 16-19-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 18- / 25w

19 (13) Alison Sudol – Moon EP
                              Chart Run: *5*-10-13-19- / 4w

20 (9) Evanescence – Synthesis *P*
                              Chart Run: 2-3-6-9-9-13-15-14-18-Out-RE 11-*1*-2-6-10-14-19-Out-RE 16-19-Out-RE 4-9-20- / 21w

Out of Top20
                              Out (15) Zayn – Icarus Falls (2w)
                              Out (18) Little Mix – LM5 (6w)
                              Out (19) Poppy – Am I A Girl? (8w)

New certifications
                              ”Origins” by Imagine Dragons and “Phoenix” by Rita Ora go GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                True... and you've got some good points there! I guess they wanted to spend more time/work onto the first Gen for Switch instead of a 'third version' for Sun/Moon, which may be why US/UM happened instead of 'Star' (or whatever ). Oh, Let's Go Johto would be cool, yeah, and considering how successful Let's Go was I can see it happening after Gen VIII. It could make sense to go with the Switch now for Pokémon games, like a new Gen every 2/3 year with a remake in the year(s) between, like first we basically got Yellow, then Johto, then Ruby/Sapphire... that would be very cool!
                                Definitely - and I'd rather have more Let's Go-style games than stuff like USUM (which, while still enjoyable, were essentially just slightly-improved versions of games that came out the year before).

Doesn't look like that. I just got terribly sick for the past week and my nose was the reason for that, haha.

Anyways, I have to bring back our discussion about my doctor... because I had an appointment last week and after waiting for 45 minutes I went to the reception, asked why i have to wait for so long and they kinda messed up something... the doctor finally came to me after another 15 minutes and the first thing he said was: He's sorry that i had to wait for so long. He hope i don't think that he has something against me personally, because i never gave him a reason to think so. And i was shocked why he actually said that, because now i'm thinking that he has something against me much more than previously, and also because we just had a little chat about that the week before So... my thoughts about his reactions to me being gay could have been true actually :-?
                                Damn, you (especially your nose) just can't catch a break lately :x What a brutal way to end 2018!

So he sort of apologized...but also sort of confirmed that he'd been acting differently/weirdly toward you? UGH! It breaks my heart (and infuriates me) that even a doctor can't put these petty biases aside and just do. his. damn. job. Lives are literally on the line! If he wanted to treat gay people like sh*t, then he could've been a priest or something instead Maybe the real issue is that spending all this time on your body is making him question his own sexuality...

I think the part in the brackets is a why as well. We never talked about that but i feel like being gay could be one of the reasons for that, but being in a relationship could be a reason as well. I only outed myself when i already got my first boyfriend, and i moved together with him rather fast... so basically from one moment to another i spent most of my time with my boyfriend then instead of my brother. So both came together and it could be just one of them being the reason for that or both.
                                Ah, so he might've been somewhat uncomfy with you being gay in general, but also might've felt like you kind of "abandoned" him and "replaced" him with your bf back then. Sibling relationships can be complex stuff...

On that note, I noticed that you responded to the sister stuff over in my thread, and I wanted to clarify here before I do a full response to your post there. You were right about seeing a "sister" of mine on Facebook: when I was about 3, I moved in across the street from a girl who I've been friends with ever since, so we call each other "brother" and "sister" because we've been lifelong friends (no actual biological connection, though). Hopefully your man doesn't mind that you've been spending so much time on my Facebook... ;)

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats Also, just an example... There was a show on the 24th in the afternoon/evening. I left my place at 2pm and expected to come back after that show, now I only came back today (26th) in the morning, before leaving again for 12 hours. So I wasn't home for two days, even though I expected to be home the whole two days. This is why it's basically impossible to get a pet at the moment. I also love to travel, at least once a year for 2+ weeks very far away, a few more times a weekend trip to another country... so with most pets that wouldn't be possible, otherwise I would need someone who looks after them and that's too big of a restriction. Guess the perfect thing for me to fix that situation doesn't exist.

It's pretty awesome that you're often on-the-go, though - living a full, active life - and it's considerate of you to not get a pet knowing you enjoy that busy lifestyle. It's such a cool European perk that you can take casual weekend trips to an entirely different country...

Speaking about something like this, I just realized I should compile a list of the most successful songs on my charts by points. I never did that... I know which song is the most successful one and which was one high up that list as well, but I never cared about a ranking. But that could be interesting as well, considering my love for statistics and stuff like that
                                Ah, so an all-time-best list based on points? I'd definitely be interested in seeing that! You mentioned a little while ago that you've been wanting to do some sort of special list/countdown for an upcoming chart anniversary, right? Maybe this could be it?

Wait, already six weeks? Damn, time flies by so fast and I really don't have an idea about what's going on on the official charts these days (except for a very few things)! I'm afraid it will be tough for Halsey though, Mariah could be #1 next week and "High Hopes" may be a big contender as well.
                                IKR? I love Ari, and I love TUN, but I'd also love to see her step aside now so Halsey can have her chance. If not, I'm afraid Halsey will get blocked by that Post Malone Spider-Man song soon...

It was the same with me, which is why there aren't many Christmas songs on my last chart. Glad to hear this about "Santa Tell Me", definitely a modern Christmas classic <3
                                Agreed! As much as I adore Mariah and AIWFCIY, it'd be nice if some of the attention/exposure was shared with other modern holiday songs. The same handful of classics dominate playlists/the charts year after year, even though artists keep putting out brand-new offerings all the time. I understand that Christmas is an especially nostalgic time, so people want to hear the tunes they remember, but I don't get why AIWFCIY is basically the only holiday song from the past 25 years that's given such special status.

9 (8) Kerli – Savages
                                17 (23) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
                                22 (RE) Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
                                26 (RE) Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha & X Ambassadors – Home *G*
                                28 (31) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
                                29 (14) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
                                33 (RE) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – My Way *G*
                                34 (9) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
                                39 (10) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
                                • YES! Now THIS is how you kick-off the new year "Imagine" has been an interesting case for me: there's parts of it that I really love (like that super-catchy "click, click, click and post" pre-chorus, and the intimate "love how my face fits so good in your neck" line), but Ari made some odd choices in there too (like the needlessly long outro with her simply repeating the title over and over). The good still outweighs the bad, though, and I LOVE that your first No. 1 of 2019 is a song that topped both of our charts! <3
                                • I'm generally not that interested in fashion, but "Pose" has some pretty fantastic lines: "give 'em a little bit of ass..."
                                • Awesome to see you delivering on your promise/hints that "Bad Liar" would return in the new year!
                                • Lots of nice year-end-countdown boosts too!

Yet another chart that's even better than I could've imagined, Tansike!
                                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Re: My Charts - week 1 - Imagine a Year-End effect

Girl I finally need to check out Naomi and Pose
                                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
                                    Definitely - and I'd rather have more Let's Go-style games than stuff like USUM (which, while still enjoyable, were essentially just slightly-improved versions of games that came out the year before).
                                    Yes, I’d love that too!

Damn, you (especially your nose) just can't catch a break lately :x What a brutal way to end 2018!

So he sort of apologized...but also sort of confirmed that he'd been acting differently/weirdly toward you? UGH! It breaks my heart (and infuriates me) that even a doctor can't put these petty biases aside and just do. his. damn. job. Lives are literally on the line! If he wanted to treat gay people like sh*t, then he could've been a priest or something instead Maybe the real issue is that spending all this time on your body is making him question his own sexuality...
                                    To be honest, it was actually good to be sick, so I really took the Christmas break to do nothing at all. Just relax, recover and having bonding time with my partner (who was sick as well).

Yes. You know, I always believe in the good in people, so I still hope I just sensed this situation the wrong way. Maybe he was just trying to make a joke that didn’t hit the way it was expected to. I’ll have another appointment this Thursday so let’s see what happens

Ah, so he might've been somewhat uncomfy with you being gay in general, but also might've felt like you kind of "abandoned" him and "replaced" him with your bf back then. Sibling relationships can be complex stuff...

On that note, I noticed that you responded to the sister stuff over in my thread, and I wanted to clarify here before I do a full response to your post there. You were right about seeing a "sister" of mine on Facebook: when I was about 3, I moved in across the street from a girl who I've been friends with ever since, so we call each other "brother" and "sister" because we've been lifelong friends (no actual biological connection, though). Hopefully your man doesn't mind that you've been spending so much time on my Facebook... ;)
                                    Yeah… well, I think the part about him feeling ‘abandoned’ makes sense, as we spent EVERY weekend together and more, so me being away every weekend and more & having no time for him anymore out of a sudden is a big change and I can see why he reacted the way he did.

Oooohhh… okay, I guess that was it! What a nice story!
                                    Haha I hope you don’t think I’m a facebook stalker now

It's pretty awesome that you're often on-the-go, though - living a full, active life - and it's considerate of you to not get a pet knowing you enjoy that busy lifestyle. It's such a cool European perk that you can take casual weekend trips to an entirely different country...
                                    Interestingly, it never felt like I’m on-the-go that often, but you just opened my eyes Like, thank you. Really. Because I was often down how boring my life is and I never realized that this is actually not true. Crazy how one can’t see obvious things until someone else mentions it
                                    Well, my partner has a dog, but he often has to give the dog to his brother or his aunt who take care for the dog for a few days, so I see how unfortunate it is if someone has a pet but doesn’t have enough time for that. I’m always sorry for the dog, and I don’t want this for my own pet. So better not getting one.
                                    Ah yeah, we’re very lucky with that. Especially living in Switzerland, as there are so many possibilities to be there within a few hours. Though it’s very expensive. My dream life would be to do these weekend trips frequently but I have to earn much more for that

Ah, so an all-time-best list based on points? I'd definitely be interested in seeing that! You mentioned a little while ago that you've been wanting to do some sort of special list/countdown for an upcoming chart anniversary, right? Maybe this could be it?
                                    That’s right, but it will be a different countdown (and still a year to go until I’d like to start with it). Maybe I can include something like that onto it…

IKR? I love Ari, and I love TUN, but I'd also love to see her step aside now so Halsey can have her chance. If not, I'm afraid Halsey will get blocked by that Post Malone Spider-Man song soon...
                                    And Halsey did it

Agreed! As much as I adore Mariah and AIWFCIY, it'd be nice if some of the attention/exposure was shared with other modern holiday songs. The same handful of classics dominate playlists/the charts year after year, even though artists keep putting out brand-new offerings all the time. I understand that Christmas is an especially nostalgic time, so people want to hear the tunes they remember, but I don't get why AIWFCIY is basically the only holiday song from the past 25 years that's given such special status.
                                    I think Ariana’s “Santa Tell Me” comes pretty close to that though. She also reached several new peaks this season (#7 in Switzerland, her second highest peak ever; #18 in Australia, Top10 peaks in all Scandinavian countries, #13 in the UK, #14 in Germany, #8 in the Netherlands). She’s definitely having the most successful ‘modern’ Christmas song :cool:

• YES! Now THIS is how you kick-off the new year "Imagine" has been an interesting case for me: there's parts of it that I really love (like that super-catchy "click, click, click and post" pre-chorus, and the intimate "love how my face fits so good in your neck" line), but Ari made some odd choices in there too (like the needlessly long outro with her simply repeating the title over and over). The good still outweighs the bad, though, and I LOVE that your first No. 1 of 2019 is a song that topped both of our charts! <3
                                    • I'm generally not that interested in fashion, but "Pose" has some pretty fantastic lines: "give 'em a little bit of ass..."
                                    • Awesome to see you delivering on your promise/hints that "Bad Liar" would return in the new year!
                                    • Lots of nice year-end-countdown boosts too!

Yet another chart that's even better than I could've imagined, Tansike!
                                    Woah, you’re quoting quite a lot from the latest Top40! So happy to see you’re enjoying so many tunes

As for Ariana, I knew you would love that first #1 of 2019 :cool: It doesn’t work as a single as all other tunes from last year did, so I don’t think it will end up as successful as the others, but her voice is just gorgeous on this. She slays! I have a similar problem with it as you, there are some awesome parts but also some parts which aren’t mine (the ending being one of them, as you mentioned as well).

YASSS so happy you checked out “Pose”. It’s fierce :cool:

…and it’s likely to rise even further… I’ve also give another chance to some other ‘flops’ from last year so there may be some more re-entries on the next charts due to that.

Thanks so much

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                      Girl I finally need to check out Naomi and Pose
                                      Do that, it's fierce
                                      There'll be another Drag Queen appearing on my charts on Thursday. They are really delivering some great tunes lately!

Comment

• "Imagine" has some great vocal moments, but falls flat overall to me. It's not bad, but "Thank U, Next" is much better.

I checked out numbers three to five. "I Wonder as I Wander" was okay - a tad boring. "Pose" had too many empty moments; it could've used more lyrics. "Carol of the Bells" was lovely, though - easily my favourite of the three!

15 (13) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name *G*
                                        32 (RE) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper *P*
                                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
                                        Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                                        AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                                        The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          "Imagine" has some great vocal moments, but falls flat overall to me. It's not bad, but "Thank U, Next" is much better.

I checked out numbers three to five. "I Wonder as I Wander" was okay - a tad boring. "Pose" had too many empty moments; it could've used more lyrics. "Carol of the Bells" was lovely, though - easily my favourite of the three!

Hmm. I see your point. It doesn't fall flat for me, but it's definitely on in the same league as the other singles she's released last year.

Very glad to hear you checked these out! A bit sad to hear your thoughts about "I Wonder As I Wander" though, as I think it's pure magic Happy to hear that "Carol Of The Bells" makes a good impression on you!

Comment

My Charts - week 02/2019 – 10 january 2019 - new year's drought
                                            • Singles Top40

[spoiler:2jdkata6]It’s yet again a very quiet week, with only two new arrivals on the charts, but also seven re-entries. But this seems to be the calm before the storm, as there are some more new releases expected to come out tomorrow. As for this week, both of the new entries made the Top10, though none of them was competition enough for the Top3, which still contains the same songs as last week. However, it’s Lindsey Stirling’s “I Wonder As I Wander” that reclaims the crown for a fifth non-consecutive week (3-1), while Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus’ “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” spends a third straight week at number two followed by Ariana Grande’s “Imagine” (1-3).

The highest new entry is “Brown Cow Stunning” by Monique Heart, a contestant of the currently running fourth season of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars’. The track starts at #4, the exact same arrival as fellow contestant Naomi Smalls’ “Pose” from last week (4-6).

Other new and re-entries this week: Fleur East rose to fame as being a contestant on the UK X-Factor. Her debut single “Sax” was quite a big hit in several European countries. The singer is preparing a new era now, with the song “Favourite Thing” being the first single. While “Sax” only made it to #29, “Favourite Thing” immediately outperforms that one and enters the charts at #5. That’s already it for the new entries this week. The re-entries are half comebacks from the Year-End effect and half comebacks for tracks that underperformed in the previous year. Auri’s “The Space Between” (#15), Faun’s “Feuer” (#36) and Halsey & Lauren Jauregui’s “Strangers” (#38) are back due to the Year-End effect, while Mariah Carey’s “GTFO” (#20) & “With You” (#21), Zara Larsson’s “Ruin My Life” (#31) and Ellie Goulding & Co.’s “Close To Me” (#39) are back for a second chance.

Other talking points this week: Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left To Cry” just got crowned as the most successful song of 2018, which gave her another boost and the track goes back into the Top10 (11-8). It switches that spot in the Top10 with “Breathin”, that drops 8-13 but gets certified with Platinum this week. Imagine Dragons’ “Bad Liar” made a comeback a week ago and even gets a new peak now as it jumps 22-11. Other than that, there’s not a lot going on apart from the normal ups and downs.

Imagine Dragons’ “Bad Liar” is the biggest climber while Pentatonix’ “Sweater Weather” drops 14-24 as the biggest loser this week.
                                            [/spoiler:2jdkata6]
                                            1 (3) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1-3-1- / 12w

Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-2- / 6w

3 (1) Ariana Grande – Imagine
                                            Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w

4 (NEW) Monique Heart – Brown Cow Stunning
                                            Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (NEW) Fleur East – Favourite Thing
                                            Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (4) Naomi Smalls – Pose
                                            Chart Run: *4*-6- / 2w

7 (9) Kerli – Savages
                                            Chart Run: *2*-3-6-8-9-7- / 6w

8 (11) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8- / 38w

9 (6) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6-6-9- / 26w

10 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14-3-3-5-10- / 18w

11 (22) Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
                                            Chart Run: 17-18-37-Out-RE 22-*11*- / 5w

12 (10) Kerstin Ott & Helene Fischer – Regenbogenfarben
                                            Chart Run: *10*-12- / 2w

13 (8) Ariana Grande – Breathin *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19-11-7-8-13- / 13w

14 (7) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
                                            Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-4-7-14- / 6w

15 (RE) Auri – The Space Between *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-9-1-2-1-6-11-17-30-Out-RE 29-Out-RE 30-Out-RE 15- / 12w

16 (19) Halsey – Without Me *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29-27-30-19-16- / 14w

17 (13) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16-20-20-13-17- / 17w

18 (15) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name *G*
                                            Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8-13-15-18- / 9w

19 (12) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                                            Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15-16-15-12-19- / 10w

20 (RE) Mariah Carey – GTFO
                                            Chart Run: 24-40-Out-RE 37-Out-RE *20*- / 4w

21 (RE) Mariah Carey – With You
                                            Chart Run: 30-Out-RE 35-Out-RE *21*- / 3w

22 (17) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
                                            Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11-18-23-17-22- / 8w

23 (16) Demi Lovato – Sober *G*
                                            Chart Run: *11*-11-13-14-18-11-14-14-19-25-34-40-31-Out-RE 16-23- / 15w

24 (14) Pentatonix – Sweater Weather
                                            Chart Run: 28-40-Out-RE *5*-14-24- / 5w

25 (18) Elina Nechayeva – La forza *G*
                                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-1-3-6-7-14-21-23-26-27-30-31-Out-RE 18-25- / 15w

26 (31) Auri – Night 13 *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-3-12-23-31-36-Out-RE 14-19-11-29-26-32-Out-RE 29-Out-RE 31-26- / 15w

27 (20) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
                                            Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17-15-22-20-27- / 9w

28 (23) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
                                            Chart Run: *4*-7-16-23-28- / 5w

29 (21) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
                                            Chart Run: *13*-18-21-29- / 4w

30 (24) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby *G*
                                            Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13-12-19-24-30- / 10w

31 (RE) Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life
                                            Chart Run: *2*-9-32-Out-RE 31- / 4w

32 (27) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31-24-29-27-32- / 21w

33 (26) Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha & X Ambassadors – Home *G*
                                            Chart Run: 3-*1*-3-4-7-12-20-29-34-Out-RE 26-33- / 11w

34 (36) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
                                            Chart Run: *1*-5-10-14-25-36-34- / 7w

35 (30) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
                                            Chart Run: *13*-20-17-26-30-35- / 6w

36 (RE) Faun – Feuer
                                            Chart Run: *3*-8-15-25-26-22-29-32-Out-RE 25-22-35-38-Out-RE 36- / 13w

37 (28) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
                                            Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21-26-31-28-37- /109w

38 (RE) Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui – Strangers *G*
                                            Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-9-12-16-18-24-21-23-26-29-34-Out-RE 38- / 15w

39 (RE) Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee – Close To Me
                                            Chart Run: *7*-34-Out-RE 39- / 3w

40 (35) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
                                            Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32-33-38-35-40- / 11w

Out of Top40
                                            Out (25) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G* (16w)
                                            Out (29) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G* (16w)
                                            Out (32) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper *P* (19w)
                                            Out (33) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – My Way *G* (11w)
                                            Out (34) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch (6w)
                                            Out (37) Noah Cyrus feat. XXXTENTACION – Again *P* (27w)
                                            Out (38) BTS feat. Nicki Minaj – Idol *G* (12w)
                                            Out (39) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby (5w)
                                            Out (40) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G* (21w)

New certifications
                                            ”Breathin” by Ariana Grande goes PLATINUM (400+ points)

?

Comment

My Charts - week 02/2019 – 10 january 2019 - new year's drought
                                              • Album Top20

[spoiler:2vyl2g2v]The new year still doesn’t bring new releases onto the charts, as the only change on the Top20 comes from four re-entries which are back due to four Christmas releases falling out. It’s a sixth non-consecutive week atop the charts for Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener”, which is still followed by Rita Ora’s “Phoenix” (2-2). Scottish singer-songwriter Amy MacDonald benefits from the current drought and rises 7-3 with her best of “Woman Of The World”.

Re-entries this week: Bebe Rexha not only got several hits last year, but her debut album “Expectations” also made a big impact on the charts. The set returns to #12 following the Year-End effect. A rather surprising re-entry is Mariah Carey’s “Caution” at #14, which is back for a fifth week on the charts. Kerli’s “Deepest Roots” EP re-enters at #16 while Faun’s “XV – Best Of” makes a comeback at #19.

Other talking points this week: My Indigo’s “My Indigo” (5-4), Imagine Dragons’ “Origins” (8-5), Auri’s “Auri” (15-6) and The Dark Element’s “The Dark Element” (18-11) are the winners of the new year so far. Lindsey Stirling’s “Warmer In The Winter” drops 3-10 as the only Christmas album in the Top10, with Pentatonix’ “Christmas Is Here!” falling 10-15 as the only other Christmas release on the charts this week.
                                              [/spoiler:2vyl2g2v]
                                              1 (1) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *P*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1- / 21w

2 (2) Rita Ora – Phoenix *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-5-8-2-2- / 7w

3 (7) Amy MacDonald – Woman Of The World
                                              Chart Run: 11-7-7-10-7-*3*- / 6w

4 (5) My Indigo – My Indigo *2xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9-7-9-4-6-5-8-10-10-11-6-9-12-11-12-Out-RE 14-12-11-14-5-4- / 37w

5 (8) Imagine Dragons – Origins *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-3-10-5-8-14-17-8-5- / 9w

6 (15) Auri – Auri *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-7-10-10-14-16-16-15-17-12-15-13-20-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 15-6- / 19w

7 (4) Clean Bandit – What Is Love?
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-9-11-4-7- / 6w

8 (6) Alan Walker – Different World
                                              Chart Run: *2*-7-6-8- / 4w

9 (9) Halsey – hopeless fountain kingdom *2xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-4-3-5-7-8-9-11-16-18-16-11-14-16-12-9-8-6-6-9-10-7-3-6-8-11-7-9-12-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 11-Out-RE 9-9- / 44w

10 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Warmer In The Winter *P*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-3-7-10-16-10-1-1-2-1-4-10-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 1-2-4-7-11-Out-RE 7-6-1-1-3-10- / 25w

11 (18) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Dark Element *P*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-3-5-9-5-6-9-7-3-4-1-3-5-2-4-10-14-15-Out-RE 16-19-Out-RE 20-Out-RE 18-11- / 26w

12 (RE) Bebe Rexha – Expectations *P*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-2-2-3-4-6-8-11-12-12-9-13-14-15-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 12- / 19w

13 (14) Amaranthe – Helix *G*
                                              Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-3-2-6-8-11-12-16-14-13- / 12w

14 (RE) Mariah Carey – Caution
                                              Chart Run: *5*-19-16-16-Out-RE 14- / 5w

15 (10) Pentatonix – Christmas Is Here!
                                              Chart Run: 8-7-9-15-Out-RE 13-*4*-10-15- / 8w

16 (RE) Kerli – Deepest Roots EP *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-4-7-12-18-Out-RE 16- / 9w

17 (12) LP – Heart To Mouth
                                              Chart Run: *3*-8-12-12-17- / 5w

18 (16) Vanessa Mai – Schlager *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-5-10-12-16-15-20-Out-RE 15-20-16-18- / 15w

19 (RE) Faun – XV – Best Of *G*
                                              Chart Run: *4*-7-10-14-9-10-5-6-9-12-13-11-10-9-12-12-20-Out-RE 19- / 18w

20 (19) Alison Sudol – Moon EP
                                              Chart Run: *5*-10-13-19-20- / 5w

Out of Top20
                                              Out (11) Ariana Grande – Christmas & Chill EP *G* (14w)
                                              Out (13) Jessie J – This Christmas Day (4w)
                                              Out (17) Ariana Grande – Christmas Kisses EP *P* (19w)
                                              Out (20) Evanescence – Synthesis *P* (21w)

New certifications
                                              none

Comment

• Re: My Charts - week 2 - new year's drought

I love that Fleur East song!

Is that Lindsey Stirling song from here Xmas album

Comment

• I wouldn't say there's a draught tbh, the first two or three days weren't full of new releases, but now it's like the whirlwind, there are even new songs released by the female-fronted metal bands (Jinjer, Imperia, Delain, Myrkur - danish model-fronted metal-folk band)

Oh, that's pretty damn catchy. Maybe I would add more 80s vibe or retro it up a bit to make the beat sound less cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                                    I love that Fleur East song!

Is that Lindsey Stirling song from here Xmas album
                                                    Yes, it's really good. Already my most favorite song ever by Fleur

Yes, it is. But I think it's not even a typical Christmas song. It's sooo good <3

Originally posted by heppolo
                                                    I wouldn't say there's a draught tbh, the first two or three days weren't full of new releases, but now it's like the whirlwind, there are even new songs released by the female-fronted metal bands (Jinjer, Imperia, Delain, Myrkur - danish model-fronted metal-folk band)

Oh, that's pretty damn catchy. Maybe I would add more 80s vibe or retro it up a bit to make the beat sound less cheap.
                                                    Well, it kinda was for me, but probably only because I don't really look out for that many new artists so I basically have to wait until one of the artists I know releases something... this week has been much better with new releases now, so there'll be many new entries next week. Thanks for these links! Just checked them out and they all sound good, but Delain's one sounds like REALLY good. I guess I really have to check them out more. Myrkur sounds quite interesting, I like how the song builds up.

Thanks for checking it out. It's a big guilty pleasure of mine right now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X