Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 29 - Stay With Me Last Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .
    My Charts - week 15/2022 – 15 april 2022 - Used To a familiar Melody
    .

    Singles Top40



    Spoiler!

    1 (1) Faun feat. Eluveitie – Gwydion
    Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

    2 (2) RuPaul feat. Angeria Paris VanMichaels, Bosco, Daya Betty, Lady Camden & Willow Pill – Catwalk (Remix)
    Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

    3 (NEW) Charli XCX – Used To Know Me
    Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

    4 (15) Imanbek & Salem Ilese – Married To Your Melody
    Chart Run: 15-*4*- / 2w

    5 (4) Camila Cabello feat. Willow – Psychofreak
    Chart Run: *4*-5- / 2w

    6 (NEW) Eye Of Melian – Everstrong
    Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

    7 (3) Charli XCX – Baby
    Chart Run: 8-16-4-4-*1*-3-7- / 7w

    8 (8) Stefan – Hope
    Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-8-8- / 6w

    9 (6) Grimes – Shinigami Eyes *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-3-7-9-6-6-9- / 12w

    10 (13) We Are Domi – Lights Off
    Chart Run: 5-*3*-8-9-13-10- / 6w

    11 (5) Floor Jansen – Fire
    Chart Run: *1*-2-5-11- / 4w

    12 (7) Pabllo Vittar & Rina Sawayama – Follow Me
    Chart Run: *5*-7-12- / 3w

    13 (9) Go_A – Kalyna
    Chart Run: *1*-2-4-9-13- / 5w

    14 (NEW) Andromache – Ela
    Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

    15 (11) Faun – Tamlin
    Chart Run: *5*-8-11-15- / 4w

    16 (10) Maren Morris – Humble Quest
    Chart Run: 11-*10*-10-16- / 4w

    17 (17) Ronela Hajati – Sekret
    Chart Run: *6*-6-7-17-17- / 5w

    18 (NEW) Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
    Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

    19 (12) Enisa – Green Light
    Chart Run: 17-*12*-19- / 3w

    20 (20) Martin Garrix & Zedd – Follow
    Chart Run: 23-*20*-20- / 3w

    21 (19) Lumix feat. Pia Maria – Halo
    Chart Run: *5*-7-11-19-21- / 5w

    22 (16) Dove Cameron – Boyfriend
    Chart Run: 25-33-Out-RE 24-*13*-16-22- / 6w

    23 (30) Harry Styles – As It Was
    Chart Run: *19*-30-23- / 3w

    24 (27) Brooke – That’s Rich
    Chart Run: 15-*8*-10-15-27-24- / 6w

    25 (24) Regard & Years & Years – Hallucination
    Chart Run: 15-*4*-5-8-16-18-22-24-25- / 9w

    26 (RE) Ochman – River
    Chart Run: *14*-14-22-34-Out-RE 26- / 5w

    27 (14) Avaion – Lies
    Chart Run: *14*-14-27- / 3w

    28 (NEW) Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black
    Chart Run: *28*- / 1w

    29 (NEW) Jack Harlow – First Class
    Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

    30 (25) Alok feat. Au/Ra – Side Effect
    Chart Run: 24-27-18-*9*-10-12-13-16-21-25-30- / 11w

    31 (36) Taeyeon – Invu
    Chart Run: 14-*11*-15-22-30-36-33-36-31- / 9w

    32 (26) Lizzy McAlpine feat. Ben Kessler – Reckless Driving
    Chart Run: *24*-Out-RE 26-32- / 3w

    33 (RE) Chanel – SloMo
    Chart Run: *32*-32-Out-RE 33- / 3w

    34 (37) Kalush Orchestra – Stefania
    Chart Run: *25*-29-38-37-34- / 5w

    35 (18) Noah Cyrus – I Burned LA Down
    Chart Run: *18*-35- / 2w

    36 (28) Alvan feat. Ahez – Fulenn
    Chart Run: *9*-13-18-28-36- / 5w

    37 (22) Cynthia Erivo – Stand Up *G*
    Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-4-10-14-16-22-37- / 9w

    38 (NEW) S10 – De Diepte
    Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

    39 (RE) The Rasmus – Jezebel
    Chart Run: *36*-39-Out-RE 39- / 3w

    40 (32) Camila Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran – Bam Bam
    Chart Run: 16-26-37-Out-RE 32-40- / 5w

    Out of Top40
    Out (21) Shawn Mendes – When You’re Gone (3w)
    Out (23) RuPaul feat. Skeltal Ki – Catwalk *G* (13w)
    Out (29) David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson – Crazy What Love Can Do (1w)
    Out (31) Rammstein – Zick Zack (1w)
    Out (33) Faun – Neun Welten (8w)
    Out (34) Florence + The Machine – My Love (5w)
    Out (35) Anna Bergendahl – Higher Power (5w)
    Out (38) Aurora – The Woman I Am (1w)
    Out (39) Aura Dione – In Love With The World (Pure Version) (3w)
    Out (40) Charli XCX feat. Rina Sawayama – Beg For You *G* (11w)

    New certifications
    none

    Click here for the Certification Database

    Comment


    • .
      My Charts - week 15/2022 – 15 april 2022 - Used To a familiar Melody
      .

      Album Top20



      Spoiler!

      1 (NEW) Eurovision Song Contest 2022
      Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

      2 (3) Charli XCX – Crash
      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2- / 5w

      3 (1) Miley Cyrus – Attention: Miley Live
      Chart Run: *1*-1-3- / 3w

      4 (2) Camila Cabello – Familia
      Chart Run: *2*-4- / 2w

      5 (5) Banks – Serpentina
      Chart Run: *5*-5- / 2w

      6 (4) Maren Morris – Humble Quest
      Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6- / 4w

      7 (6) Rosalia – Motomami
      Chart Run: 16-13-*4*-6-7- / 5w

      8 (14) Charli XCX – Number 1 Angel
      Chart Run: *6*-15-18-Out-RE 14-8- / 5w

      9 (7) Lizzy McAlpine – Five Seconds Flat
      Chart Run: *7*-9- / 2w

      10 (8) (G)I-dle – I Never Die
      Chart Run: 8-12-*7*-8-10- / 5w

      11 (13) Taeyeon – INVU *G*
      Chart Run: *3*-5-6-11-12-14-12-13-11- / 9w

      12 (9) Avril Lavigne – Love Sux *G*
      Chart Run: 2-3-*1*-2-4-5-9-12- / 8w

      13 (10) Michael Bublé – Higher
      Chart Run: *7*-9-10-13- / 4w

      14 (11) Sabaton – The War To End All Wars
      Chart Run: *5*-7-6-6-8-11-14- / 7w

      15 (RE) Eluveitie – Evocation II: Pantheon *P*
      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-5-8-10-7-6-9-9-10-9-14-16-16-18-Out-RE 12-18-Out-RE 18-17-12-11-8-10-3-3-7-12-9-18-Out-RE 15- / 32w

      16 (19) Charli XCX – Vroom Vroom EP
      Chart Run: *2*-10-20-Out-RE 19-16- / 5w

      17 (RE) Faun – XV - Best Of *P*
      Chart Run: *4*-7-10-14-9-10-5-6-9-12-13-11-10-9-12-12-20-Out-RE 19-20-14-14-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 17- / 24w

      18 (RE) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
      Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10-12-13-17-Out-RE 18- / 25w

      19 (RE) Eluveitie – Ategnatos *G*
      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-10-13-15-14-15-13-13-14-19-16-Out-RE 19- / 15w

      20 (12) Floor Jansen – Live In Amsterdam *G*
      Chart Run: *1*-2-4-7-3-6-12-20- / 8w

      Out of Top20
      Out (15) Inna – Champagne Problems #DQH2 (5w)
      Out (16) Dolly Parton – Run, Rose, Run (6w)
      Out (17) Sofia Carson – Sofia Carson (3w)
      Out (18) RuPaul – Mamaru (7w)
      Out (20) Ella Henderson – Everything I Didn’t Say (5w)

      New certifications
      INVU by Taeyeon goes GOLD (100+ points)

      Click here for the Certification Database

      Comment


      • .
        My Charts - week 15/2022 – 15 april 2022 - Used To a familiar Melody
        .

        Bubbling Under



        Spoiler!

        1 (3) Charli XCX – Roll With Me
        Chart Run: 3-*1*- / 2w

        2 (NEW) Lauren Spencer-Smith – Flowers
        Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

        3 (NEW) Jérémie Makiese – Miss You
        Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

        4 (1) Miley Cyrus – Like A Prayer (Live)
        Chart Run: 8-*1*-4- / 3w

        5 (NEW) Rosa Linn – Snap
        Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

        6 (5) Banks – Deadend
        Chart Run: *5*-6- / 2w

        7 (NEW) Benjamin Ingrosso – Queens
        Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

        8 (NEW) Trixie Mattel – C’mon Loretta
        Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

        9 (NEW) Lizzo – About Damn Time
        Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

        10 (NEW) Banks – Meteorite
        Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tansike View Post

          So, so happy she released a video for Used To Know Me now In a perfect world this would be a nice hit for hers, but knowing it's Charli, I'm not too optimistic about it. At least she gets another hit on our personal charts Also, it was just a "promo" single previously, alongside with Every Rule.
          I know. But Radio 1 making it a Hottest Record as soon as it came out told me that it was being presented as the next single. She said as much in her social media posts at the time, as well. Obviously, i don't split them up on my charts like you do. All singles are singles to me, regardless of it is being marketed via radio or not. But in this case, the support was there from the start.

          Comment


          • S10 song is quality, maybe a bit moody.
            Waffles are checked cookies

            Comment


            • Charli and Imanbek my favourites in the top 5.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                I'm one of these people Though I still really like New Shapes, especially in comparison with lots of her singles from the last few years, but as for Crash, it's definitely my least favorite one. Yeah, Out Out would've helped her charts performance, but even without it, her reaching #1 was truly awesome and I don't even think that drop is too big for someone like her, as even #24 was still better than most of her previous chart peaks. So happy she's finally getting some more success on the charts, she definitely felt bigger than she actually was. And I did visit your charts a few times, but didn't comment yet More on that via pm though!
                True! I knew that Crash became her first No. 1 album in the UK, but I didn't realize it was her first album to even crack the Top 10. I figured at least Sucker managed that before.

                Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                I took a walk yesterday and decided to download True Romance & listen to it on that walk... and I really enjoy it! Low key regret that I didn't check it out back in the days, I feel like this would've suited my taste back then really well... and it still sounds good nine years later. Now I need to re-listen to How I'm Feeling Now and Sucker to get a new up-to-date picture of her whole discography, but so far I feel like True Romance may actually end up as one of her best albums for me personally!
                **Sigh** Well...I guess anything that causes more Charli enthusiasm is a good thing True Romance doesn't suit me nearly as much as her later albums/EPs do, but it still has some keepers (especially "Black Roses" and "Lock You Up"), and that "dark wave" aspect does make it an interesting departure from the types of dance/synth-pop I'm used to hearing, so it gets points for creativity too.

                Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                It's nice how Rebecca is still somehow part of today's music scene, probably something no one saw coming after her debut with Friday.
                For sure! People were so ridiculously mean to her when "Friday" blew up (accusing her of "ruining music" as a friggen 14yo), so I really admire how all that ugliness didn't make her totally bitter and abandon her musical ambitions.

                Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                Oh, you never did? I'm already completely over the new song (happened way faster than I would've expected) - so overall, I think It'll Be Okay is the better of the two newer songs by Shawn. So hopefully you'll enjoy it too!
                Maybe it'll rebound if that cryptic message he shared actually leads to a coming out announcement?

                Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                No worries, I'm always so happy reading and seeing your responses And I knew you would highlight that... when I had my Charli day on that Friday, and when I was listening to Number 1 Angel, Roll With Me immediately caught me in its first few seconds and ever since, I've been playing it over and over on a daily basis. Easily one of her best songs ever for me! Familia on the other hand... it's a good record as a whole, but it misses a big standout.
                "Boys Don't Cry" >>>

                (Though I'm really enjoying "Hasta Los Dientes" too, and "La Buena Vida" started growing on me this week).

                Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                I know I already had a message written halfway through, got interrupted and failed to save it But... well, not going to say something now because lately every time I said I would do something on a particular day, I ended up not doing it xD
                Damn, just like your first White save file Maybe our attempts at a White discussion are cursed? Thanks for trying!
                • Super happy to see "Used To Know Me" blast in at No. 3! I don't want to get too greedy and expect another No. 1 so soon after "Baby" became her second ever/first as the lead, but **fingers crossed.** With that Sailor Jupiter avatar, you should start charting "Lightning" too
                • People have remarked that Willow overshadows Camila on "Psychofreak," and I have to agree. Camila doesn't sound bad or anything, but her parts are so monotone that Willow's more passionate lines really stand out
                • "First Class" doesn't do much for me, but I LOVE that "Glamorous" is such a key component of a global smash in 2022. Fergie deserved a credit!
                • Nice Survivor effect on your album chart! There will definitely be some IICHLIWP re-entries on my next chart too thanks to that game

                Yet another chart that thaws out my heart, Tancel!
                last.fmPaulboard Top 30

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                  I know. But Radio 1 making it a Hottest Record as soon as it came out told me that it was being presented as the next single. She said as much in her social media posts at the time, as well. Obviously, i don't split them up on my charts like you do. All singles are singles to me, regardless of it is being marketed via radio or not. But in this case, the support was there from the start.
                  Truth be told, it's been difficult to say when a song is a proper single or not these days anyways, and sometimes I'm having a challenge by only letting "singles" on my main chart. Sometimes I feel like I need to let these rules go, but then my charts would probably end up as a big(ger) mess But, anyways, it's great Charli is getting so much support for this era, especially in the UK! She's finally getting the success she's deserved since her breakthrough, which is lovely to see

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                    S10 song is quality, maybe a bit moody.
                    It's doing well in the betting odds, I like it and the whole entry seems very sympathetic... I would love for the Netherlands to do well again, however, the song itself is still not fully clicking with me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Charli and Imanbek my favourites in the top 5.
                      Especially pleased to see the Imanbek shoutout!! Married To Your Melody sounds like such a smash, a shame no one really knows the song

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        True! I knew that Crash became her first No. 1 album in the UK, but I didn't realize it was her first album to even crack the Top 10. I figured at least Sucker managed that before.
                        Same! Also, don't even know why, but I just wanted to say how surprising it was that Sucker did better in the US than in the UK, but after looking it up, that's not even true. Somehow I thought Sucker went Top10 in the US, but it "only" peaked at #28 there... so Crash seems to be by far her highest peaking album in every single country!

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        **Sigh** Well...I guess anything that causes more Charli enthusiasm is a good thing True Romance doesn't suit me nearly as much as her later albums/EPs do, but it still has some keepers (especially "Black Roses" and "Lock You Up"), and that "dark wave" aspect does make it an interesting departure from the types of dance/synth-pop I'm used to hearing, so it gets points for creativity too.
                        Glad you still see some positive things in True Romance!
                        To be fair, I think my judgement came too early, because... when compiling the chart for week 16, I already completely forgot about it and so it won't make a late new entry. That probably says a lot aka being rather forgettable But, it's truly not a bad album by any means and it feels great to finally be up to date with her whole discography!

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        For sure! People were so ridiculously mean to her when "Friday" blew up (accusing her of "ruining music" as a friggen 14yo), so I really admire how all that ugliness didn't make her totally bitter and abandon her musical ambitions.
                        Yes to all of this! Also, I never thought Friday was "that" bad...

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        Maybe it'll rebound if that cryptic message he shared actually leads to a coming out announcement?
                        What cryptic message? I must've missed that! But... nope, I don't think it will rebound, sadly. It's even the opposite, since making my comment, it's It'll Be Okay that's growing back on me!

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        "Boys Don't Cry" >>>

                        (Though I'm really enjoying "Hasta Los Dientes" too, and "La Buena Vida" started growing on me this week).
                        Good choices for your highlights - especially pleased with La Buena Vida growing on you, because if I had to choose a favorite from the non-singles, it would be that one!

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        Damn, just like your first White save file Maybe our attempts at a White discussion are cursed? Thanks for trying!
                        Probably Well, just "real life" that gets me in the way

                        Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                        • Super happy to see "Used To Know Me" blast in at No. 3! I don't want to get too greedy and expect another No. 1 so soon after "Baby" became her second ever/first as the lead, but **fingers crossed.** With that Sailor Jupiter avatar, you should start charting "Lightning" too
                        • People have remarked that Willow overshadows Camila on "Psychofreak," and I have to agree. Camila doesn't sound bad or anything, but her parts are so monotone that Willow's more passionate lines really stand out
                        • "First Class" doesn't do much for me, but I LOVE that "Glamorous" is such a key component of a global smash in 2022. Fergie deserved a credit!
                        • Nice Survivor effect on your album chart! There will definitely be some IICHLIWP re-entries on my next chart too thanks to that game

                        Yet another chart that thaws out my heart, Tancel!
                        Used To Know Me was such a guaranteed hit for her on my charts. Sadly, here's the "late single release" curse already having an effect. Since I (over-)played this song since Crash came out, I've just started to get a bit over it in the last two weeks, so it "only" debuts at #3. If the video was released 2-3 weeks ago, the song may have topped my charts right away. But still, ever since Out Out, Charli has been doing so well on the charts!!
                        Also YAY at the Sailor Jupiter shoutout

                        Yep, I also agree on that. I've seen the SNL performance recently and even there, Willow is the clear star of the song. Good for her though, I feel like she's a much better singer than most people give her credit for!

                        Yes! Glamorous is still such a BOP! That whole album campaign was truly fantastic for Fergie back then <3 I think without the sample, I would've never checked First Class out

                        <3 Honestly If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power is probably the best album released in 2021 now for me.

                        Thank you so much!

                        Comment


                        • .
                          My Charts - week 16/2022 – 22 april 2022 - back in time: Pagan
                          .

                          Singles Top40



                          Spoiler!

                          1 (1) Faun feat. Eluveitie – Gwydion
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1- / 3w

                          2 (2) RuPaul feat. Angeria Paris VanMichaels, Bosco, Daya Betty, Lady Camden & Willow Pill – Catwalk (Remix)
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-2- / 3w

                          3 (4) Imanbek & Salem Ilese – Married To Your Melody
                          Chart Run: 15-4-*3*- / 3w

                          4 (3) Charli XCX – Used To Know Me
                          Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

                          5 (6) Eye Of Melian – Everstrong
                          Chart Run: 6-*5*- / 2w

                          6 (NEW) Sigrid & Bring Me The Horizon – Bad Life
                          Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

                          7 (RE) Faun – Neun Welten
                          Chart Run: 8-*5*-6-10-20-15-26-33-Out-RE 7- / 9w

                          8 (RE) Faun feat. Lindy-Fay Hella – Galdra
                          Chart Run: 14-25-36-Out-RE *8*- / 4w

                          9 (15) Faun – Tamlin
                          Chart Run: *5*-8-11-15-9- / 5w

                          10 (7) Charli XCX – Baby *G*
                          Chart Run: 8-16-4-4-*1*-3-7-10- / 8w

                          11 (5) Camila Cabello feat. Willow – Psychofreak
                          Chart Run: *4*-5-11- / 3w

                          12 (9) Grimes – Shinigami Eyes *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-3-7-9-6-6-9-12- / 13w

                          13 (14) Andromache – Ela
                          Chart Run: 14-*13*- / 2w

                          14 (NEW) Ed Sheeran feat. Lil Baby – 2step
                          Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

                          15 (8) Stefan – Hope
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-8-8-15- / 7w

                          16 (10) We Are Domi – Lights Off
                          Chart Run: 5-*3*-8-9-13-10-16- / 7w

                          17 (RE) Faun – Wainamoinen
                          Chart Run: *9*-14-25-39-Out-RE 17- / 5w

                          18 (11) Floor Jansen – Fire
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-5-11-18- / 5w

                          19 (16) Maren Morris – Humble Quest
                          Chart Run: 11-*10*-10-16-19- / 5w

                          20 (12) Pabllo Vittar & Rina Sawayama – Follow Me
                          Chart Run: *5*-7-12-20- / 4w

                          21 (23) Harry Styles – As It Was
                          Chart Run: *19*-30-23-21- / 4w

                          22 (13) Go_A – Kalyna
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-4-9-13-22- / 6w

                          23 (17) Ronela Hajati – Sekret
                          Chart Run: *6*-6-7-17-17-23- / 6w

                          24 (21) Lumix feat. Pia Maria – Halo
                          Chart Run: *5*-7-11-19-21-24- / 6w

                          25 (18) Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
                          Chart Run: *18*-25- / 2w

                          26 (20) Martin Garrix & Zedd – Follow
                          Chart Run: 23-*20*-20-26- / 4w

                          27 (19) Enisa – Green Light
                          Chart Run: 17-*12*-19-27- / 4w

                          28 (NEW) Of Monsters And Men – This Happiness
                          Chart Run: *28*- / 1w

                          29 (NEW) Alesso & Zara Larsson – Words
                          Chart Run: *29*- / 1w

                          30 (25) Regard & Years & Years – Hallucination
                          Chart Run: 15-*4*-5-8-16-18-22-24-25-30- / 10w

                          31 (24) Brooke – That’s Rich
                          Chart Run: 15-*8*-10-15-27-24-31- / 7w

                          32 (RE) Faun – Baldur
                          Chart Run: *9*-18-37-Out-RE 32- / 4w

                          33 (26) Ochman – River
                          Chart Run: *14*-14-22-34-Out-RE 26-33- / 6w

                          34 (22) Dove Cameron – Boyfriend
                          Chart Run: 25-33-Out-RE 24-*13*-16-22-34- / 7w

                          35 (30) Alok feat. Au/Ra – Side Effect *G*
                          Chart Run: 24-27-18-*9*-10-12-13-16-21-25-30-35- / 12w

                          36 (29) Jack Harlow – First Class
                          Chart Run: *29*-36- / 2w

                          37 (28) Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black
                          Chart Run: *28*-37- / 2w

                          38 (NEW) Alvaro Soler & Topic – Solo Para Ti
                          Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

                          39 (27) Avaion – Lies
                          Chart Run: *14*-14-27-39- / 4w

                          40 (NEW) George Ezra – Green Green Grass
                          Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

                          Out of Top40
                          Out (31) Taeyeon – Invu (9w)
                          Out (32) Lizzy McAlpine feat. Ben Kessler – Reckless Driving (3w)
                          Out (33) Chanel – SloMo (3w)
                          Out (34) Kalush Orchestra – Stefania (5w)
                          Out (35) Noah Cyrus – I Burned LA Down (2w)
                          Out (36) Alvan feat. Ahez – Fulenn (5w)
                          Out (37) Cynthia Erivo – Stand Up *G* (9w)
                          Out (38) S10 – De Diepte (1w)
                          Out (39) The Rasmus – Jezebel (3w)
                          Out (40) Camila Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran – Bam Bam (5w)

                          New certifications
                          Baby by Charli XCX and Side Effect by Alok feat. Au/Ra go GOLD (250+ points)

                          Click here for the Certification Database

                          Comment


                          • .
                            My Charts - week 16/2022 – 22 april 2022 - back in time: Pagan
                            .

                            Album Top20



                            Spoiler!

                            1 (NEW) Faun – Pagan
                            Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

                            2 (1) Eurovision Song Contest 2022
                            Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

                            3 (2) Charli XCX – Crash *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-2-3- / 6w

                            4 (15) Eluveitie – Evocation II: Pantheon *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-5-8-10-7-6-9-9-10-9-14-16-16-18-Out-RE 12-18-Out-RE 18-17-12-11-8-10-3-3-7-12-9-18-Out-RE 15-4- / 33w

                            5 (8) Charli XCX – Number 1 Angel
                            Chart Run: 6-15-18-Out-RE 14-8-*5*- / 6w

                            6 (6) Maren Morris – Humble Quest
                            Chart Run: *2*-3-4-6-6- / 5w

                            7 (7) Rosalia – Motomami
                            Chart Run: 16-13-*4*-6-7-7- / 6w

                            8 (5) Banks – Serpentina
                            Chart Run: *5*-5-8- / 3w

                            9 (4) Camila Cabello – Familia
                            Chart Run: *2*-4-9- / 3w

                            10 (3) Miley Cyrus – Attention: Miley Live
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-3-10- / 4w

                            11 (17) Faun – XV - Best Of *P*
                            Chart Run: *4*-7-10-14-9-10-5-6-9-12-13-11-10-9-12-12-20-Out-RE 19-20-14-14-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 17-11- / 25w

                            12 (9) Lizzy McAlpine – Five Seconds Flat
                            Chart Run: *7*-9-12- / 3w

                            13 (19) Eluveitie – Ategnatos *G*
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-2-7-10-13-15-14-15-13-13-14-19-16-Out-RE 19-13- / 16w

                            14 (RE) Faun – Märchen & Mythen *G*
                            Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-6-10-12-18-18-16-Out-RE 14- / 10w

                            15 (10) (G)I-dle – I Never Die
                            Chart Run: 8-12-*7*-8-10-15- / 6w

                            16 (18) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *P*
                            Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14-9-8-6-5-3-2-3-10-12-13-17-Out-RE 18-16- / 26w

                            17 (11) Taeyeon – INVU *G*
                            Chart Run: *3*-5-6-11-12-14-12-13-11-17- / 10w

                            18 (14) Sabaton – The War To End All Wars
                            Chart Run: *5*-7-6-6-8-11-14-18- / 8w

                            19 (12) Avril Lavigne – Love Sux *G*
                            Chart Run: 2-3-*1*-2-4-5-9-12-19- / 9w

                            20 (16) Charli XCX – Vroom Vroom EP
                            Chart Run: *2*-10-20-Out-RE 19-16-20- / 6w

                            Out of Top20
                            Out (13) Michael Bublé – Higher (4w)
                            Out (20) Floor Jansen – Live In Amsterdam *G* (8w)

                            New certifications
                            Crash by Charli XCX goes GOLD (100+ points)

                            Click here for the Certification Database

                            Comment


                            • .
                              My Charts - week 16/2022 – 22 april 2022 - back in time: Pagan
                              .

                              Bubbling Under



                              Spoiler!

                              1 (1) Charli XCX – Roll With Me
                              Chart Run: 3-*1*-1- / 3w

                              2 (NEW) Faun – Seemann
                              Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

                              3 (NEW) Faun – Innisfree
                              Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

                              4 (NEW) Faun – Lord Randal
                              Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

                              5 (NEW) Faun – Ran
                              Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

                              6 (NEW) Florence + The Machine – Free
                              Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

                              7 (NEW) Shakira & Rauw Alejandro – The Felicito
                              Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

                              8 (NEW) Eluveitie – Antvmnos
                              Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

                              9 (NEW) Train feat. Melanie C – AM Gold
                              Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

                              10 (NEW) Lykke Li – Highway To Your Heart
                              Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

                              Comment


                              • I'll be charting the Faun album. It's one of the best of the week.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                  I'll be charting the Faun album. It's one of the best of the week.
                                  Faun is really good (hopefully that remark isn't going to jinx them).

                                  Sigrid & BMTH is a strange combo, I need a few more spins, so far I am not completely sold on it.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                  Comment


                                  • Alesso/Zara, George and Sigrid/BMTH are all great new entries.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Same! Also, don't even know why, but I just wanted to say how surprising it was that Sucker did better in the US than in the UK, but after looking it up, that's not even true. Somehow I thought Sucker went Top10 in the US, but it "only" peaked at #28 there... so Crash seems to be by far her highest peaking album in every single country!
                                      Extremely impressive to reach new heights like that with her 5th album (or even more like her 6th/7th, depending on how people want to count all the EPs and mixtapes). I know she intended to make a more commercial album this time, but it also shows just how successfully she's maintained (and grown) her dedicated fanbase over the years.

                                      Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Glad you still see some positive things in True Romance! To be fair, I think my judgement came too early, because... when compiling the chart for week 16, I already completely forgot about it and so it won't make a late new entry. That probably says a lot aka being rather forgettable But, it's truly not a bad album by any means and it feels great to finally be up to date with her whole discography!
                                      Yeah, there's definitely a samey-ness issue on True Romance that isn't a problem on her later mixtapes and albums. Nothing on True Romance feels super uptempo/high-energy, but there aren't any actual ballads/slow jams either.

                                      Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      What cryptic message? I must've missed that! But... nope, I don't think it will rebound, sadly. It's even the opposite, since making my comment, it's It'll Be Okay that's growing back on me!
                                      He posted a "letter" with stuff like: "I really do wanna show up in the world as my 100% true honest unique self and not care what anyone thinks..." I don't think he's clarified at all since posting that, so he could just be referring to his general anxieties/insecurities surrounding fame, or...

                                      Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Probably Well, just "real life" that gets me in the way
                                      Maybe less time hating on poor "ME!," and more time talking about White here I just got my 6th Badge yesterday, and my team = Pignite, Gothorita, Swanna, Vanillish, Klink, and Druddigon.

                                      Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Used To Know Me was such a guaranteed hit for her on my charts. Sadly, here's the "late single release" curse already having an effect. Since I (over-)played this song since Crash came out, I've just started to get a bit over it in the last two weeks, so it "only" debuts at #3. If the video was released 2-3 weeks ago, the song may have topped my charts right away. But still, ever since Out Out, Charli has been doing so well on the charts!!
                                      Also YAY at the Sailor Jupiter shoutout
                                      Fair, it's a similar situation on my chart too.

                                      Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      <3 Honestly If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power is probably the best album released in 2021 now for me.
                                      A very-deserving pick! Screen Violence is tough to top for me, but IICHLIWP would definitely be in my 2021 Top 5 (looking back, a lot of my most-played albums last year were actually from 2020: evermore, Positions, DISCO, Euphoric Sad Songs, Future Nostalgia, Heaven & Hell, and more).
                                      • Slightly sad that "Used To Know Me" is already on its way down, but two Charli tracks inside your Top 10 is still a beautiful sight to behold (while "Roll With Me" keeps rolling along too)
                                      • "Shinigami Eyes" still inside your Top 15 must bode well for a future Multi-Plat Cert! **Fingers crossed**
                                      • Surprised Ed's pushing "2step" this much now (with "Peru" and "Bam Bam" charting high in many places, and "Sigue"/"Forever My Love" abandoned real fast), but I think it's been a fan-fave, so that's nice
                                      • Aw, I'd hoped you'd be a bigger fan of "Words" It really put me in a Zara mood!

                                      Yet another chart that's singing my tune, Tancel!


                                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

                                      Comment


                                      • Sigrid & Bring Me The Horizon at #6 is a great song!
                                        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

                                        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

                                        Comment


                                        • Two solid newbies there in "Words" and "Solo Para Ti". Of course, fantastic to see "Catwalk" so high.

                                          2 (2) RuPaul feat. Angeria Paris VanMichaels, Bosco, Daya Betty, Lady Camden & Willow Pill – Catwalk (Remix)
                                          4 (3) Charli XCX – Used To Know Me
                                          10 (7) Charli XCX – Baby *G*
                                          19 (16) Maren Morris – Humble Quest
                                          21 (23) Harry Styles – As It Was
                                          29 (NEW) Alesso & Zara Larsson – Words
                                          36 (29) Jack Harlow – First Class
                                          38 (NEW) Alvaro Soler & Topic – Solo Para Ti

                                          Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          So glad you love the Catwalk remix!! I wasn't the biggest fan of it at first (in comparison with how much I enjoyed some other rumixes) but the more I listen to it, the more obsessed I get with it, too! I think it wasn't all too helpful that I already loved the original Catwalk version, something that has never happened before with a final song. But #1...?
                                          I could've sworn "Catwalk" was #1 in a version of your chart you shared in the UKMixPARADE thread, but my busy season brain is not to be trusted.
                                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
                                          Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                                          AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                                          The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

                                          I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                            I'll be charting the Faun album. It's one of the best of the week.
                                            Woah, amazed to hear that! Never thought Faun is "known" on this forum, but yep, their album is really good! Probably their best up to date.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by heppolo View Post

                                              Faun is really good (hopefully that remark isn't going to jinx them).

                                              Sigrid & BMTH is a strange combo, I need a few more spins, so far I am not completely sold on it.
                                              Another Faun supporter - love to see it

                                              Strange combo for sure, but immediately my second most favorite single by hers (only behind Strangers).

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Alesso/Zara, George and Sigrid/BMTH are all great new entries.
                                                Yep, some great tunes... especially the latter two are better than I expected, though gotta admit Words is not as good as I was hoping for.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Extremely impressive to reach new heights like that with her 5th album (or even more like her 6th/7th, depending on how people want to count all the EPs and mixtapes). I know she intended to make a more commercial album this time, but it also shows just how successfully she's maintained (and grown) her dedicated fanbase over the years.
                                                  True! And yeah, it's probably her most commercial album to date but honestly, I don't mind it at all & it seems like most of her fanbase loves that for her.
                                                  Also side note, yeah, it's always difficult to say which album it is due to the mixtapes and EPs etc.
                                                  I'm still surprised Number 1 Angel is just labeled as a Mixtape and not as a proper album.

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Yeah, there's definitely a samey-ness issue on True Romance that isn't a problem on her later mixtapes and albums. Nothing on True Romance feels super uptempo/high-energy, but there aren't any actual ballads/slow jams either.
                                                  Oh yeah, haven't even think about it but that's so right, there are no real ballads yet also no true uptempo songs!!

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  He posted a "letter" with stuff like: "I really do wanna show up in the world as my 100% true honest unique self and not care what anyone thinks..." I don't think he's clarified at all since posting that, so he could just be referring to his general anxieties/insecurities surrounding fame, or...
                                                  Interesting... it's weird how vague that post was, especially because I'm sure he knows about all the rumors and iirc he's even upset by them. Anyways, I just feel like it must be hard being so famous at such a young age where you have to deal with all of that not only by yourself, but the whole world keeps watching you...

                                                  Speaking of a some sort of coming out - have you already seen the Netflix show Heartstopper? I'd really recommend it!

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Maybe less time hating on poor "ME!," and more time talking about White here I just got my 6th Badge yesterday, and my team = Pignite, Gothorita, Swanna, Vanillish, Klink, and Druddigon.
                                                  Damn, I finally sent you a message and asked you about your team & if you're already finished, but now I see you already told me that in here. But let's have that talk via messages

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Fair, it's a similar situation on my chart too.
                                                  <3

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  A very-deserving pick! Screen Violence is tough to top for me, but IICHLIWP would definitely be in my 2021 Top 5 (looking back, a lot of my most-played albums last year were actually from 2020: evermore, Positions, DISCO, Euphoric Sad Songs, Future Nostalgia, Heaven & Hell, and more).
                                                  Screen Violence is a great pick too! What would be the other three albums in your Top5?
                                                  And yes, I noticed that too for myself... on my Album YEC 2021, there were four 2020 releases in the Top10, while as for now, the highest 2021 release is currently only at #17 on my Year-To-Date charts 2022 (and it's even Halsey's IICHLIWP).

                                                  Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  • Slightly sad that "Used To Know Me" is already on its way down, but two Charli tracks inside your Top 10 is still a beautiful sight to behold (while "Roll With Me" keeps rolling along too)
                                                  • "Shinigami Eyes" still inside your Top 15 must bode well for a future Multi-Plat Cert! **Fingers crossed**
                                                  • Surprised Ed's pushing "2step" this much now (with "Peru" and "Bam Bam" charting high in many places, and "Sigue"/"Forever My Love" abandoned real fast), but I think it's been a fan-fave, so that's nice
                                                  • Aw, I'd hoped you'd be a bigger fan of "Words" It really put me in a Zara mood!

                                                  Yet another chart that's singing my tune, Tancel!
                                                  Charli has been killing it since Out Out <3 She also just got her first Gold certified album with Crash last week!

                                                  I'm still amazed by Shinigami Eyes, truly her best song ever. I'm just a little worried that she may get back into the usual messy album campaigns, as it's already been months since Shinigami Eyes was released. I was excited when she followed Player Of Games up so quickly, like during a "real" album campaign. I really wish we get a new single soon-ish.

                                                  Truly Ed overkill - and the interesting part is, Bad Habits and Shivers are still his best charting songs all around the world, everything ever since has been rather underperforming. But yes, 2step was one of my few highlights on =, so I'm not mad about the proper single release, though the feature doesn't add much to the song. What are your thoughts about the remix?

                                                  Glad to hear Words got you back into Zara mood, though it seems like through the release of Words, you actually like her discography more than you actually like Words at the moment? I think it's not a bad song, but I don't think it will go higher on my charts, sadly.

                                                  Thank you

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by vinnie65 View Post
                                                    Sigrid & Bring Me The Horizon at #6 is a great song!
                                                    Already my most favorite song by Sigrid since Strangers <3 Glad you like it too!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X