34 (37) Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. – Show Me Love
    35 (39) Little Mix feat. Jason DeRulo – Secret Love Song
    36 (27) Grimes – Flesh Without Blood *G*
    38 (21) Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling & Alex Aris – Dying For You
    39 (24) Matt Simons – Catch And Release
    40 (NEW) Zayn – Pillowtalk
    Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
    [size=85]Out (32) Chris Brown – Fine By Me (3w)
    Out (33) Sia – Alive (8w)
    Out (36) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You *P* (19w)
    Out (40) Charlie Puth – One Call Away (2w)
    This time I like or love almost all here! Sad to see Alive falling out. But you have a wonderful taste of music!

Comment

• Phoenixx
      Legend
      • 03 Apr 2012

Originally posted by Tansike
      Albums
      2 (2) Foxes – All I Need
      3 (1) Sia – This Is Acting
      7 (7) Ellie Goulding – Delirium *G*
      8 (6) Lenka – The Bright Side
      9 (4) Charlie Puth – Nine Track Mind
      10 (8) Adele – 25 *G*
      11 (10) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
      13 (9) Rihanna – Anti
      14 (11) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*
      15 (18) Matt Simons – Catch & Release
      16 (13) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *P*
      18 (16) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *5xG*
      19 (17) Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams *G*

Out of Top20
      Out (15) Lukas Graham – Lukas Graham (Blue Album) (3w)
      Out (19) Chris Brown – Royalty (5w)
      Out (20) Marina Kaye – Fearless [b][color=#BF4000]*P*
      Hope to see Adele or Sia back at the top soon

Comment

• bluecherry
        Manager
        • 10 Jan 2016

Love these. Great to see such a high Gwen entry! Quite a low Zayn entry but it'll be interesting to see where it goes (dropping or climbing). Some great Grimes entries and I'm gutted to say I've only got into the new post Body Talk era. Great chart!

3 (NEW) Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
        6 (3) Grimes – Kill V. Maim
        7 (8) Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
        8 (4) Sia – Cheap Thrills
        10 (5) Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
        11 (RE) Dua Lipa – Be The One
        14 (11) Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
        16 (12) Ellie Goulding – Army *G*
        19 (7) Adele – When We Were Young
        21 (14) X Ambassadors – Renegades
        23 (20) Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
        25 (30) Rihanna feat. Drake – Work
        26 (22) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*
        28 (23) Rachel Platten – Stand By You
        29 (28) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
        31 (38) Foxes – Amazing
        32 (25) Adele – Hello *P*
        35 (39) Little Mix feat. Jason DeRulo – Secret Love Song
        36 (27) Grimes – Flesh Without Blood *G*
        40 (NEW) Zayn – Pillowtalk
        ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• LOVE+FEAR
          Superstar
          • 19 Sep 2015

Love the entry for Gwen! I expect her to have a nice debut on my charts this week as well

LOL @ the entry for Zayn at #40

52 weeks for "Élan"

Nice to see "Work" climb a bit I didn't like it at first, but it became so damn catchy for me throughout the days
          Do you like "Kiss It Better"? I really love the vibe of it. I'd describe it as "deluxe R&B"
          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Kirill
            Manager
            • 28 Aug 2009

Not a good week fo Sia, Luckas, Justin & Charlie
            Hope 'Make Me Like You' is good - haven't heard it yet
            Last Fm / My Chart

Comment

• toni_pest
              Legend
              • 19 Apr 2007

First thing, a bit off topic, but I gotta say you've become one of my favorite members, so keep up the good work!

Back to topic, I don't know most of your chart, but I love that Gwen debuted that high, this seems like a real return to form for her musically and I hope the album is gonna be in the same vein!

Comment

• Phoenixx
                Legend
                • 03 Apr 2012

Originally posted by toni_pest
                First thing, a bit off topic, but I gotta say you've become one of my favorite members, so keep up the good work!

Back to topic, I don't know most of your chart, but I love that Gwen debuted that high, this seems like a real return to form for her musically and I hope the album is gonna be in the same vein!
                who don't like Tansike?

Comment

• vinnie65
                  Superstar
                  • 18 Mar 2008

Great new entries for Gwen Stefani and Zayn!! Nice to see Alan Walker at #1!!
                  https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-first-edition

Comment

• Magnus
                    Manager
                    • 15 Feb 2004

Fantastic to see Simone debut on your singles chart (even if it's just at #37)! Also very good top 2 and #5.

I listened to Lissie's album, not just because it's #1 on your chart but also because I liked one of her songs in 2013, "Sleepwalking" (although it never quite reached my chart). Unfortunately I found the album rather boring and all of the songs sounded almost the same.

I'm not familiar with Sophie Hunger, will check her out later.
                    Weekly Top 30 | 2020 YEC | 2018 YEC | 2017 YEC | 2016 YEC | 2015 YEC

Comment

• Tansike
                      Site Supporter
                      • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by phoenix98
                      • Cool to see "Faded" holding strong on top (it should definitely debut on my next chart) - but I won't mind if it gets replaced by "Make Me Like You" or "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" sometime soon ;) Speaking of "I Took A Pill In Ibiza", hooray for Mike earning his first-ever Top 10! Did you like "Cooler Than Me" or "Please Don't Go" at all?
                      • Whew, glad that "Work" was able to rebound a bit!
                      • Lovin' the debut for "Pillowtalk"! It's wearing off me a bit already, but hopefully this is just the beginning of a bright future for it on your chart. Did 1D have many hits on your chart?
                      • RIP "One Call Away" Gone so soon...but you did warn me that either it or "Work" would be disappearing.

Yet another fab chart, Tansike!
                      Glad you like "Faded"'s success. It will be replaced this week though I liked "Cooler Than Me", but to be honest i can't remember "Please Don't Go" but i'm sure i've heard it back then. "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" is easily his best single to date though.
                      Unfortunately, i think you'll be disappointed when it comes to "Work" this week...
                      "Pillowtalk" is growing on me, so it will stay on the charts for more than only one week for sure No, they didn't get a big hit so far. Their biggest hit is "Drag Me Down" with a #15 peak and 5 weeks on the charts. They had seven other entries, but all of them only peaked between #21 and #40 and only stayed on the charts for one to seven weeks.

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
                      Yes!
                      Yes it is good. Mylo Xyloto is ma fave. from them. But they said the current one is the last one in any TV show in 2014... I dunno if it is real but if yes it would be
                      "Mylo Xyloto" was my first album by them, so it's basically the album that got me started to like them Yeah i remember that, but let's see if this is really true. They're still young, so i don't think it is their last record

This time I like or love almost all here! Sad to see Alive falling out. But you have a wonderful taste of music!
                      That's great! Thanks a lot

Oh i think this won't happen soon. But i think it also depends on the upcoming singles by both artists

Originally posted by bluecherry
                      Love these. Great to see such a high Gwen entry! Quite a low Zayn entry but it'll be interesting to see where it goes (dropping or climbing). Some great Grimes entries and I'm gutted to say I've only got into the new post Body Talk era. Great chart!
                      Glad you like so many songs! I can already reveal that Zayn won't fall out of the charts this week "Pillowtalk" is growing on me lately...
                      Thanks a lot

Originally posted by KokoCollino
                      Love the entry for Gwen! I expect her to have a nice debut on my charts this week as well

LOL @ the entry for Zayn at #40

52 weeks for "Élan"

Nice to see "Work" climb a bit I didn't like it at first, but it became so damn catchy for me throughout the days
                      Do you like "Kiss It Better"? I really love the vibe of it. I'd describe it as "deluxe R&B"
                      I'm loving that Gwen love on UKMix to be honest. Glad you like her new single as well

Haha... do you like Zayn's song?
                      Yes that's really impressive, there are only a few songs that spent a year or more on the charts, and NW also did it without leaving it once. But there had to be an end sometime

It grew on me again last week, but i'm currently over it again so expect a big drop for "Work" this week...
                      It's okayish, and also one of the best songs on "Anti". But it says a lot when an okayish song is one of my faves...

Comment

• Tansike
                        Site Supporter
                        • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kirill
                        Not a good week fo Sia, Luckas, Justin & Charlie
                        Hope 'Make Me Like You' is good - haven't heard it yet
                        Oh yeah and i'm afraid next week won't look much better for them
                        I hope you will like it. It's a good pop track

Originally posted by toni_pest

Aawww now that's REALLY sweet of you. Thanks a lot!!

I knew you would like Gwen's entry. It's a shame she can't get a hit these days, so i really hope "Make Me Like You" will be a big one for her. She deserves it!

who don't like Tansike?
                        aww thanks <3 (i guess there are a few who don't like me though, but that's okay. One can't like everyone)

Originally posted by vinnie65
                        Great new entries for Gwen Stefani and Zayn!! Nice to see Alan Walker at #1!!
                        Glad you like these!

Originally posted by Magnus
                        Fantastic to see Simone debut on your singles chart (even if it's just at #37)! Also very good top 2 and #5.

I listened to Lissie's album, not just because it's #1 on your chart but also because I liked one of her songs in 2013, "Sleepwalking" (although it never quite reached my chart). Unfortunately I found the album rather boring and all of the songs sounded almost the same.

I'm not familiar with Sophie Hunger, will check her out later.
                        Her track is pretty good. Unfortunately, the competition will be pretty big this week so she will already leave my charts this week...
                        Thanks, glad you like these

Oh to be honest i only knew a very few tracks from her but still checked "My Wild West" out and was surprised at how much i like(d) it.
                        I don't think you will like Sophie Hunger then, as she's actually a bit similar to Lissie when it comes to the music. Just as a short information: she's one of the biggest artists in Switzerland of the last few years, and one of the VERY few ones who get some chart success outside of Switzerland as well (France, Germany, Austria, Belgium...)

Comment

• Tansike
                          Site Supporter
                          • 28 Jan 2012

thanks so much for all comments

week 08/2016 – 25 february 2016 The Queen is back

• Singles Top40

Estonian charts empress Kerli finally released her long awaited comeback single called „Feral Hearts“. The single is the first song from her upcoming, yet untitled third studio album, which will be released in september this year, and there’ll be two or even three more singles this year before the album drops. „Feral Hearts“ is her first appearance as a solo artist since she debuted at number one with „The Lucky Ones“ in autumn 2012, but she also had four appearances with other artists since then with „Stardust“ together with tyDi (2014), „Worlds Apart“ with Seven Lions (2014), „Raindrops“ with SNBRN (2015) and „Build The Cities“ with Karma Fields (2015). In total, „Feral Hearts“ is her tenth charts appearance, with five of them being as a solo artist, and five being together with other artists, and all of those ten singles reached the top spot. The song accumulated nearly 200 plays since its release last friday according to LastFM, making it my most played song of the year so far after only one week!

The second highest new entry also makes it into the Top3, but that one is a bit more surprising as it comes from the german band The BossHoss, who never got an entry on my charts so far, despite being in the music business for over a decade now. Their newest single is „Jolene“, an obvious Dolly Parton cover, and features dutch country band The Common Linnets. The song debuts at #3, even outpeaking The Common Linnets’ ESC hit „Calm After The Storm“, which peaked at #4 back in 2014. Swedish hit maker Tove Lo is also back on the charts, as her newest single „Scars“ debuts at #16 as her fourth Top20 hit. Lissie, who just got her first number one album a week ago, now also enters the singles charts, as the two singles „Hero“ (#18) and „Don’t You Give Up On Me“ (#34) find their way to the charts.

It was a very busy week, as there are three more new entries, so a total of eight new entries are on the charts. FKA twigs had her first appearance on the album last year with „M3LL155X“, and this week she’s finally getting also her first appearance on the singles charts as „Good To Love“ debuts at #27. The last two entries are much lower though, as they come in at #38 and #40. The Chainsmokers had a novelty hit back in 2014 with „#SELFIE“, and i guess no one expected them to get a follow-up hit, but that’s actually what happens right now, as „Roses“ seems to become a worldwide hit, and also debuts at #38 on my charts. Kendrick Lamar closes this weeks chart with his very first notation ever on my charts, as „Alright“ benefits from his Grammy performance and arrives at #40 as the last new entry.

Alan Walker slips to number two with „Faded“, which spent two weeks on top (1-2). Mike Posner stays at number four for another week with „I Took A Pill In Ibiza“, followed by Lenka’s „Blue Skies“ (2-5) and Coldplay, who are back to their peak with „Hymn For The Weekend“ (7-6). Dua Lipa finally gets her first Top10 hit as „Be The One“ increases 11-7. Anette Olzon’s „Vintersjäl“ (5-8) and Grimes’ „Kill V. Maim“ (6-9) keep on decreasing, while Gwen Stefani’s „Make Me Like You“ is already down 3-10 in her second week on the charts.

Of Monsters And Men keep on increasing with „Wolves Without Teeth“, as the song is up 18-12 this week. Meanwhile, after getting new peaks every week as well, Banks’ „Better“ probably peaked now and starts to fall a bit, as it’s down 13-15. After five consecutive weeks, Ellie Goulding’s „Something In The Way You Move“ leaves the Top10 for the first time (10-13), just when her second entry „Army“ also leaves the Top20 for the first time (16-22). Inna’s summer hit „Rendez Vous“ drops 9-20 as expected, as she’s not very well known when it comes to longevity. Kendrick Lamar is not the only one who benefits from the Grammy, as both The Weeknd and Taylor Swift also performed their singles, and both, „In The Night“ by The Weeknd (27-24) and „Out Of The Woods“ by Taylor Swift (33-28), gain some places now. Last worthy thing is something about „Pillowtalk“. The debut single by former One Direction member Zayn had a weak start, but increases 40-33 now, and is likely to go even further next week.

Zayn’s „Pillowtalk“ is the biggest climber, while Rihanna’s „Work“ tumbles down 25-39 as the biggest loser of the week, despite or probably more because of the video release.

1 (NEW) Kerli – Feral Hearts
                          Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (1) Alan Walker – Faded
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2- / 3w

3 (NEW) The BossHoss feat. The Common Linnets – Jolene
                          Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (4) Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
                          Chart Run: 13-*4*-4- / 3w

5 (2) Lenka – Blue Skies
                          Chart Run: 6-*2*-5- / 3w

6 (7) Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
                          Chart Run: *6*-8-7-6- / 4w

7 (11) Dua Lipa – Be The One
                          Chart Run: 13-14-21-27-Out-RE 11-*7*- / 6w

8 (5) Anette Olzon – Vintersjäl
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-5-8- / 5w

9 (6) Grimes – Kill V. Maim
                          Chart Run: 3-*2*-3-6-9- / 5w

10 (3) Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
                          Chart Run: *3*-10- / 2w

11 (15) EFF – Stimme
                          Chart Run: 26-14-7-8-*5*-10-15-11- / 8w

12 (18) Of Monsters And Men – Wolves Without Teeth
                          Chart Run: 29-18-*12*- / 3w

13 (10) Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
                          Chart Run: *1*-4-3-5-10-13- / 6w

14 (8) Sia – Cheap Thrills
                          Chart Run: *2*-5-19-9-4-8-14- / 7w

15 (13) Banks – Better
                          Chart Run: 28-35-32-25-16-*13*-15- / 7w

16 (NEW) Tove Lo – Scars
                          Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (14) Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
                          Chart Run: *9*-10-10-11-14-17- / 6w

18 (NEW) Lissie – Hero
                          Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

19 (12) Anette Olzon – Cold Outside
                          Chart Run: *2*-4-9-12-19- / 5w

20 (9) Inna – Rendez Vous
                          Chart Run: *9*-20- / 2w

21 (17) Jaël – Shuffle The Cards
                          Chart Run: 18-*17*-21- / 3w

22 (16) Ellie Goulding – Army *G*
                          Chart Run: 5-8-*4*-4-5-7-12-16-22- / 9w

23 (22) Marina Kaye – Freeze You Out
                          Chart Run: *6*-8-17-22-23- / 5w

24 (27) The Weeknd – In The Night
                          Chart Run: *9*-12-19-21-24-30-31-27-24- / 9w

25 (24) Sarah Connor – Kommst Du mit mir
                          Chart Run: *6*-11-11-15-24-25- / 6w

26 (21) X Ambassadors – Renegades
                          Chart Run: 34-27-15-*12*-14-21-26- / 7w

27 (NEW) FKA twigs – Good To Love
                          Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (33) Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods *G*
                          Chart Run: *6*-11-16-23-28-37-Out-RE 6-7-12-14-21-26-33-28- / 14w

29 (20) Lukas Graham – 7 Years
                          Chart Run: 39-*13*-16-19-20-29- / 6w

30 (23) Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
                          Chart Run: *2*-5-9-10-12-15-20-23-30- / 9w

31 (29) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
                          Chart Run: 18-2-*1*-3-2-4-3-6-10-15-16-21-24-29-26-28-29-31- / 18w

32 (35) Little Mix feat. Jason DeRulo – Secret Love Song
                          Chart Run: 39-35-*32*- / 3w

33 (40) Zayn – Pillowtalk
                          Chart Run: 40-*33*- / 2w

34 (NEW) Lissie – Don’t You Give Up On Me
                          Chart Run: *34*- / 1w

35 (32) Adele – Hello *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-3-1-1-3-2-4-6-11-13-16-20-22-24-25-32-35- / 18w

36 (26) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-6-10-5-5-6-8-8-10-11-7-6-8-12-14-9-6-15-18-19-22-26-36- / 24w

37 (28) Rachel Platten – Stand By You
                          Chart Run: 26-17-*1*-3-7-14-23-28-37- / 9w

38 (NEW) The Chainsmokers – Roses
                          Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

39 (25) Rihanna feat. Drake – Work
                          Chart Run: *13*-30-25-39- / 4w

40 (NEW) Kendrick Lamar – Alright
                          Chart Run: *40*- / 1w

Out of Top40
                          Out (19) Adele – When We Were Young (2w)
                          Out (30) The Lumineers – Ophelia (2w)
                          Out (31) Foxes – Amazing (4w)
                          Out (34) Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. – Show Me Love (6w)
                          Out (36) Grimes – Flesh Without Blood *G* (10w)
                          Out (37) Simone – Heart Shaped Hole (1w)
                          Out (38) Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling & Alex Aris – Dying For You (5w)
                          Out (39) Matt Simons – Catch And Release (5w)

• Album Top20

There are several new and re-entries on the Album Top20, but the competition was still not really that strong, and so it happens that Lissie gets a second week at number one with her album „My Wild West“, after getting already a surprising top debut a week ago. Her closest rival came from Anette Olzon, who is back up 5-2 with „Shine“ in its incredible 80th week on the charts. It’s the albums highest position since it went back to number two a year ago due to the single release of its title track back then. Closing the Top3 is Foxes, who slips 2-3 with her second studio album „All I Need“.

Sia leaves the Top3 after three weeks, as „This Is Acting“ is down 3-4. It’s still higher than the peak of her previous album though. The first new entry comes in at #5 and belongs to Amy Lee. The frontwoman of Evanescence released an EP called „Recover, Vol. 1“ last friday as a little surprise release, which contains four cover songs. The debut at #5 is already her second arrival as a solo artist on my charts, as she already debuted and peaked at #2 with „Aftermath“ back in 2014. Only one position below is already the second and last new entry of the week, coming from Kendrick Lamar. The rapper gets his first notation ever with „To Pimp A Butterfly“, which benefits a lot from the Grammy which were held last week. As if this wasn’t enough, another position below there’s Kerli with a first re-entry this week. Her second release „Utopia“ was a huge success back in 2013, and still showed some success in 2014. Due to her new single „Feral Hearts“, the album returns to #7. Sophie Hunger drops 4-8 with „Supermoon“, followed by Grimes’ „Art Angels“ (6-9) and Ellie Goulding’s „Delirium“ (7-10), the latter should jump a lot next week due to her upcoming concert this sunday.

As if the Top10 wouldn’t be busy enough, there’s also a lot going on in the second part of the charts. Taylor Swift just won her second Album of the Year Grammy award for „1989“, which was well deserved in my opinion, and now also returns to my charts at #11. Kerli’s debut album „Love Is Dead“ also returns to the charts at #14, while Carrie Underwood’s current album „Storyteller“ is back at #16. Due to these new and re-entries, there are obviously some bigger drops as well. Adele leaves the Top10 for the first time with „25“ after a 13-week run (10-12), and Lenka’s „The Bright Side“ falls 8-15. The most horrible drop goes to Rihanna though, who already leaves the Top20 with „Anti“ after only three weeks.

1 (1) Lissie – My Wild West
                          Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (5) Anette Olzon – Shine *11xG*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2- / 80w

3 (2) Foxes – All I Need
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-3- / 3w

4 (3) Sia – This Is Acting
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4- / 4w

5 (NEW) Amy Lee – Recover, Vol. 1 EP
                          Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Kendrick Lamar – To Pimp A Butterfly
                          Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (RE) Kerli – Utopia *5xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-5-4-3-1-2-2-4-5-6-6-5-5-3-7-7-7-9-13-12-10-7-5-8-5-8-12-9-12-10-10-11-4-2-3-5-6-3-2-3-6-8-11-19-18-19-Out-RE 16-18-Out-RE 17-16-13-8-9-13-10-11-11-11-5-3-7-12-15-20-Out-RE 15-Out-RE 17-12-7-7-10-13-Out-RE 7- / 81w

8 (4) Sophie Hunger – Supermoon
                          Chart Run: *4*-8- / 2w

9 (6) Grimes – Art Angels *G*
                          Chart Run: 5-4-4-2-4-4-*1*-3-5-6-9- / 11w

10 (7) Ellie Goulding – Delirium *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-6-12-15-Out-RE 19-12-3-2-2-6-7-7-10- / 15w

11 (RE) Taylor Swift – 1989 *3xG*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-6-10-14-16-17-17-Out-RE 12-11-9-7-5-2-3-5-7-9-10-10-8-9-12-17-14-20-Out-RE 8-9-12-15-17-20-Out-RE 18-17-20-Out-RE 11- / 36w

12 (10) Adele – 25 *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-7-5-6-9-7-8-9-8-10-12- / 14w

13 (9) Charlie Puth – Nine Track Mind
                          Chart Run: *2*-4-9-13- / 4w

14 (RE) Kerli – Love Is Dead *3xP*
                          Chart Run: 9-9-7-*5*-6-10-Out-RE 10-Out-RE 6-8-9-Out-RE 5-6-7-9-Out-RE 7-6-10-Out-RE 6-5-6-6-7-7-8-10-10-10-13-13-14-16-5-7-5-8-11-14-17-18-17-20-Out-RE 15-6-9-10-13-7-9-14-16-Out-RE 19-16-15-13-18-Out-RE 18-15-20-19-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 14- / 62w

15 (8) Lenka – The Bright Side
                          Chart Run: *6*-8-15- / 3w

16 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller *G*
                          Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-7-9-20-17-14-16-18-16-20-Out-RE 16- / 13w

17 (12) David Bowie – Blackstar
                          Chart Run: *2*-3-7-12-14-12-17- / 7w

18 (11) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-7-10-11-18- / 8w

19 (20) Sarah Connor – Muttersprache
                          Chart Run: *6*-10-10-12-20-19- / 6w

20 (14) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-7-8-11-9-18-11-14-8-4-5-5-6-8-11-14-20- / 20w

Out of Top20
                          Out (13) Rihanna – Anti (3w)
                          Out (15) Matt Simons – Catch & Release (4w)
                          Out (16) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *P* (21w)
                          Out (17) Jaël – Shuffle The Cards *G* (13w)
                          Out (18) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *5xG* (42w)
                          Out (19) Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams *G* (11w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)

Comment

• Tansike
                            Site Supporter
                            • 28 Jan 2012

New certifications

11x GOLD
                            Anette Olzon – Shine [album]

PLATINUM
                            Adele – 25 [album]
                            Ellie Goulding – Delirium [album]

(these certifications were already added to the charts above)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

• Phoenixx
                              Legend
                              • 03 Apr 2012

Oh i think this won't happen soon. But i think it also depends on the upcoming singles by both artists
                              Oh that's sad

Comment

• Phoenixx
                                Legend
                                • 03 Apr 2012

5 (2) Lenka – Blue Skies
                                10 (3) Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You
                                11 (15) EFF – Stimme
                                22 (16) Ellie Goulding – Army *G*
                                24 (27) The Weeknd – In The Night
                                28 (33) Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods *G*
                                29 (20) Lukas Graham – 7 Years
                                31 (29) Justin Bieber – Sorry *G*
                                35 (32) Adele – Hello *P*
                                36 (26) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *P*

Out of Top40
                                Out (19) Adele – When We Were Young (2w)
                                Out (31) Foxes – Amazing (4w)
                                Out (34) Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. – Show Me Love (6w)
                                Out (38) Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling & Alex Aris – Dying For You (5w)
                                Out (39) Matt Simons – Catch And Release (5w)

[size=7]
                                3 (2) Foxes – All I Need
                                4 (3) Sia – This Is Acting
                                10 (7) Ellie Goulding – Delirium *P*
                                11 (RE) Taylor Swift – 1989 *3xG*
                                12 (10) Adele – 25 *P*
                                15 (8) Lenka – The Bright Side
                                16 (RE) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller *G*
                                18 (11) Rachel Platten – Wildfire *G*
                                20 (14) Selena Gomez – Revival *P*

Out of Top20
                                Out (13) Rihanna – Anti (3w)
                                Out (15) Matt Simons – Catch & Release (4w)
                                Out (16) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *P* (21w)
                                Out (18) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *5xG* (42w)
                                Out (19) Coldplay – A Head Full Of Dreams *G* (11w)

Comment

• LOVE+FEAR
                                  Superstar
                                  • 19 Sep 2015

Kerli's new song is for sure on the first masterpieces this year!

Wow I'm surprised at your love for "Jolene" I think The BossHoss and The Common Linnets make some way too cheesy stuff here

I have the feeling Gwen will fall on my chart as well ...

Amazing to see the new Tove Lo song on your chart, I was expecting I'm the only one who intended to chart it

Well, I quite liked liked Zayn's song at the beginning, but I don't feel like it will have longevity with me ...

I expect to see someone special re-entering next week ;)
                                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• prz
                                    • 28 Aug 2007

Gruezi!

Thanks for the info about the Amy Lee new release. Have to check it
                                    MYCHARTS.PL - the biggest Polish forum with Personal charts! C'mon!

Comment

• Biebz
                                      Legend
                                      • 02 Jun 2013

Queen is back? I don't see Avril anywhere

Great to see Dua finally hit the Top 10! Hurry up and listen to Last Dance already, I want to know what you think!!
                                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• AceReject
                                        Legend
                                        • 25 Nov 2013

I can't comment too much here because there's lots I need to check out. I didn't know Amy Lee had an EP? I must check that out tomorrow. I also need to spend some more time listening to Anette's solo material. I think I checked Shine out, but I'm certainly not familiar with it. I love Lissie, but again, I must play the album more to get an informed opinion on it. And I really should check out Kerli. She's always in your chart somewhere.

Anyway, you know I admire your music taste, so good job.

Comment

• MrRager
                                          Legend
                                          • 06 Sep 2009

1 (NEW) Kerli – Feral Hearts
                                          5 (2) Lenka – Blue Skies
                                          9 (6) Grimes – Kill V. Maim
                                          22 (16) Ellie Goulding – Army
                                          28 (33) Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods
                                          31 (29) Justin Bieber – Sorry
                                          36 (26) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love

Wow there are heaps I like this week! But where is Avril??????????????????

Kerli's song is ok. It just missed out on my chart last week. It has nothing on Love Me Or Leave Me though, but I will dfinitely check out her new album! When is it out?
                                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

Working...