My Charts - week 30 - Brightest Folklore about Drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a REGrande
    I see some nice new entries that I have to check (Keino @ #1 ofc).

I've prefered "Meilenweit" more.

Seriously, dude?
    Last edited by prz; Sun October 20th, 2019, 12:41.
    MYCHARTS.PL - the biggest Polish forum with Personal charts! C'mon!

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      1 (8) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
      Chart Run: 8-*1*- / 2w

I have to feature it in my personal chart.
      Fingers crossed they will make it onto your chart!

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      8 (NEW) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
      Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

Not enjoying it as much as the goofy "Vill Ha Dig"
      It's the opposite for me But somehow I knew you enjoy "Vill Ha Dig" more than their other stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        That new Au/Ra song is good!
        Glad you like it! I'm still warming up to it, but it's definitely a nice song and Au/Ra is someone to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by prz View Post
          What a REGrande
          I see some nice new entries that I have to check (Keino @ #1 ofc).
          Yes, Ariana simply amazed me with her concert. Though this effect most likely won't last for too long with lots of promising new releases coming!
          Ah yes, I hope you will enjoy Keiino's new tune

Originally posted by prz View Post
          I've prefered "Meilenweit" more.
          Same! Though "Venedig" is growing on me, but she has released quite a bunch of better tunes. A shame her good songs never get the success they deserve

Originally posted by prz View Post
          Seriously, dude?
          Thanks for commenting on that - I was hoping for someone to discover this
          I know it's questionable, but it is a huge guilty pleasure in my books

Comment

• Absolutely amazing and massive concert effect! Arianna is smashing and it's great to see her finest tracks being back on your chart.

To be honest, I'm still mad at her for cancelling her gig in Kraków for which I've got tickets and it made me love her less. I know that things can go into a different and unexpected direction but it made me stop listening to her songs on repeat.. otherwise, I'm pretty sure she would have been my #1 or #2 on last.fm this year....

I'm glad you did enjoy her concert, though!

Katy's latest single is good and I think that it can be a grower (like her debut single). This + Ariana making a huge comeback shouldn't distract from the fact that Katy's debut isn't as high as usual I think it will be slaying on your chart in the upcoming weeks! ;)
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Definitely... let's just hope this will be the case and "Lover" will really carry the album through the upcoming Christmas period. It's still growing on airplay and could reach a nice peak until the Christmas songs start to rise. Oh, why do you think "Miss Americana" is a risky single choice? It's a very catchy uptempo track that goes straight to your ears, so it's one of the best choices in my books. "The Man" would be a nice choice as well and you're right, it's been the most successful track from the album since the album release, though that doesn't mean it will also do well as a single (OOTW comes to my mind - though we could say that was a different situation). But we'll see what happens! If "Lover" does well, I'm definitely more than satisfied and the best scenario would be to get another "Delicate" situation next year.
              Ah, I guess we've had extremely-opposite reactions to that track, since it's one of the least catchy songs on Lover to me It sounds more like something from the reputation era to me too - but I'll gladly be wrong if it turns into a hit for her! Maybe I'm underestimating it. That "you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes..." bit is definitely quotable.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Yep. Somehow making woman jokes has been a thing lately and it annoys the hell out of me because every time someone's making such a joke, certain people look at me and I know exactly what their look means. That's just one of few things going on of course, and I'm glad that it isn't even worse though, because I've heard or read about really bad situations when it comes to this, but it still hurts a little bit as it's the first time I'm making these experiences with being open about my private life (and I'm not someone who screams out loud that I'm gay; people usually know it because I'm just open about what I did on the weekend if someone asks me etc., basically exactly like straight couples would talk about their weekends etc.). Fingers crossed it will be less tensed once they really know me.
              **More hugs** Ugh, I'm REALLY not a fan of some of your new co-workers Huge props for keeping your cool and plowing ahead with your work in spite of their obnoxiousness. These assholes aside, there must be other aspects of this new job that made it worth the change (better pay, better location, more interesting duties, etc)?

No, that wasn't the reason for the question - it was just out of curiosity and because I realized we're talking so much about me and my life, but not much about you and your life But I guess you're also trying to keep things apart?
              Yeah, to an extent, but I hope that doesn't make me seem totally cold/closed-off I just like using UKMIX as a lighthearted retreat from day-to-day stressors, where I can focus on music (and get to know the awesome users, like yourself).

I still hope "Wave" may suddenly grow on you because it sounds so good in my ears Fingers crossed her being a judge on The Voice UK may help to revive her career at least there.
              Ooh, I didn't know she landed that gig, so hopefully it does have a positive impact on her success there! She should at least be able to secure a performance/promo slot (or two) on the show more easily this way. If she can charm viewers with her personality too, even better!

Aw... I love how you just said Hurricane Lindsey because I had something similar planned as the topic title at first. Honestly, I didn't play Link's Awakening that much yet, but what I've played was really enjoyable. It's the first time I'm playing a game from that franchise by myself so it's great to me but I guess it's kinda easy for people who are familiar with it. My favorite part about it is the design though! <3 Maybe I'll be able to tell you more about the game next week...
              YES! I think the art style was a brilliant choice, and definitely helped catch the attention of people who may have never played a Zelda game before. I still haven't checked it out myself (partially because it's not long before SwSh now), but I watched a bit on Twitch.

I knew you would love that debut for Hayley! "Demons" is such a good track and I'm really looking forward to the whole album now. She's always been a very interesting artist to me but somehow her songs never really clicked, so it would be cool if "Demons" is the start of a bigger career for her (on My Charts, at least). And yes, the praise she's getting it's cool too - I think none of her previous releases got that many positive comments. Can't wait to see where she will debut on your charts!
              Absolutely! I'd be thrilled if this era became her true Tansike breakthrough. **Fingers crossed**

Well... that may be the case because Gold is still not as near as one may expect. She was very unlucky that I was so obsessed with this song (around 100 plays within the first weekend) that I got over it rather quickly afterwards, so she's been falling down ever since. But hopefully another single, a live performance of it or an album release may give it another boost.
              Damn. Well, I can't be TOO mad, since it didn't last that long on my chart either It has JUST enough plays for a Gold cert, though (25 exactly as I'm writing this comment).

• Although I've gotten more lax about posting lately, I HAD to make time for this after I saw all. that. ARI So glad you got to see her live, and so glad it made such an impact here! We'd been talking about Meghan's and Indila's lack of certs lately, but here Ari is SWIMMING in Platinum and Gold (though, somewhat funnily, "7 Rings" is still missing that bling) It even helped "Bad Idea" crack your Bubbling Under! So that was one of her best performances of the night (when it came to non-singles)?
              • Lovely jump for Camila! It looks like we're in agreement about that being the best of her singles/teaser tracks so far.
              • I was pretty shocked by the positive reception for "Harleys," though I know a lot of people didn't care for "Small Talk," but I didn't think so many would consider this a big step in the right direction. It's not unlistenable, but it's probably my least favorite single from her since..."Rise"? Well, unless we count "Hey Hey Hey" (but she didn't really do anything to promote that one besides drop a video, and I just want to pretend that they never wasted any time/resources trying to make that song happen).
              • Diggin' that debut for Charli!
              • Could Selena secure your next Top 2? Suspense!

Yet another chart that makes me wanna have your babies, Tancel!
              last.fm

Comment

• Two Lindsey Stirling debuts in my chart last week with Artemis taking the top spot thanks to your inclusion of it within your mixtape last round over in the games section. Brillant track! I had heard of Lindsey before, but never explored her music. Also really love the Amy Lee featured track as I'm a big Evanescence fan. I didn't even realised Lindsay was featured on their track Hi-Lo last year! Nice to see Grimes' latest single appear in your chart too!

I always really appreciate the structure of your chart and how you include the chart runs of both songs and albums. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who obsessively listens to a song/album one week only to get over it the next week so it's quite rare to amass impressive chart runs like yours.

Will be paying more attention to your chart as it seems we have similar tastes given that (so far) we have been quite favourable to each others mixtape entries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                  Absolutely amazing and massive concert effect! Arianna is smashing and it's great to see her finest tracks being back on your chart.

To be honest, I'm still mad at her for cancelling her gig in Kraków for which I've got tickets and it made me love her less. I know that things can go into a different and unexpected direction but it made me stop listening to her songs on repeat.. otherwise, I'm pretty sure she would have been my #1 or #2 on last.fm this year....

I'm glad you did enjoy her concert, though!

Katy's latest single is good and I think that it can be a grower (like her debut single). This + Ariana making a huge comeback shouldn't distract from the fact that Katy's debut isn't as high as usual I think it will be slaying on your chart in the upcoming weeks! ;)
                  Glad you like Ariana's big concert effect here!

Ah, I completely get your point. I had similar feelings when she cancelled her concert in 2017 and Selena also cancelled her concert back in the days (which would have been her first visit to Switzerland and so she still never did a concert over here). These feelings will hopefully go away.

Thank you

I'm still not 100% sure what to think of Katy's new single. Some parts are nice and are always stuck in my head, but compared to all other songs that are out at the moment it's definitely not one of the stronger ones. So I'm afraid it will leave my charts sooner than expected But things may still change of course, so we have to wait and see how things will turn out

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                    Ah, I guess we've had extremely-opposite reactions to that track, since it's one of the least catchy songs on Lover to me It sounds more like something from the reputation era to me too - but I'll gladly be wrong if it turns into a hit for her! Maybe I'm underestimating it. That "you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes..." bit is definitely quotable.
                    Well, this doesn't happen that often with us two but iirc we already had a similar situation when it came to the album tracks of Britney's "Glory" But it looks like "Miss Americana" is either hit or miss for the fans, as I already saw several fans ranking it among their faves on the album while others put it at the bottom, so like you. Usually, these songs don't get a single release, so my wish most likely won't come true (but I'm fine with it, as long as the next single is a success and to be fair, there's no weak song on "Lover" so I'm fine with every song being a proper single).

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                    **More hugs** Ugh, I'm REALLY not a fan of some of your new co-workers Huge props for keeping your cool and plowing ahead with your work in spite of their obnoxiousness. These assholes aside, there must be other aspects of this new job that made it worth the change (better pay, better location, more interesting duties, etc)?
                    I think this situation gets better once they know me better and vice versa. Well, it's a leading position, so that was a motivation (taking a step further with my career & more responsibility and more interesting duties) plus better salary (despite having to work less 'theoretically'). The location is nearly the same as previously

Yeah, to an extent, but I hope that doesn't make me seem totally cold/closed-off I just like using UKMIX as a lighthearted retreat from day-to-day stressors, where I can focus on music (and get to know the awesome users, like yourself).
                    Oh no, not at all. I was afraid it would be the opposite - like you starting to think why we're always talking about my work/personal life but never about yours. But if that's fine to you, then it's obviously also fine to me I totally get you there - and awww same

Ooh, I didn't know she landed that gig, so hopefully it does have a positive impact on her success there! She should at least be able to secure a performance/promo slot (or two) on the show more easily this way. If she can charm viewers with her personality too, even better!
                    Yes, this may be a great move for her career, at least in the UK. At least over here (The Voice Of Germany) the judges always get a huge boost for their sales as well. And as you say, she can charm the viewers with her personality, and she's got a great one from what I've seen, so it may really work in her favor.

YES! I think the art style was a brilliant choice, and definitely helped catch the attention of people who may have never played a Zelda game before. I still haven't checked it out myself (partially because it's not long before SwSh now), but I watched a bit on Twitch.
                    Definitely! I am one of those So you enjoyed watching it on Twitch?
                    Unfortunately - similar to the Pokémon updates back in the days - I can't give you a new update as I didn't play since my last comment. Damn, it really looks like I'm over games overall There's still hope left that it's just a phase and it gets better again... and thanks for reminding me of SwSh, I even forgot about their release next month Just looked up what was revealed so far and there aren't many new things, which is cool. It comes out in three weeks and we still have no clue about starter evolutions etc.

Absolutely! I'd be thrilled if this era became her true Tansike breakthrough. **Fingers crossed**
                    The signs are good at the moment as I'm really looking forward to her upcoming album!

Damn. Well, I can't be TOO mad, since it didn't last that long on my chart either It has JUST enough plays for a Gold cert, though (25 exactly as I'm writing this comment).
                    Oh, congrats for her to get that Gold cert on your charts then As I said, she may come back if there's some promo happening...

• Although I've gotten more lax about posting lately, I HAD to make time for this after I saw all. that. ARI So glad you got to see her live, and so glad it made such an impact here! We'd been talking about Meghan's and Indila's lack of certs lately, but here Ari is SWIMMING in Platinum and Gold (though, somewhat funnily, "7 Rings" is still missing that bling) It even helped "Bad Idea" crack your Bubbling Under! So that was one of her best performances of the night (when it came to non-singles)?
                    • Lovely jump for Camila! It looks like we're in agreement about that being the best of her singles/teaser tracks so far.
                    • I was pretty shocked by the positive reception for "Harleys," though I know a lot of people didn't care for "Small Talk," but I didn't think so many would consider this a big step in the right direction. It's not unlistenable, but it's probably my least favorite single from her since..."Rise"? Well, unless we count "Hey Hey Hey" (but she didn't really do anything to promote that one besides drop a video, and I just want to pretend that they never wasted any time/resources trying to make that song happen).
                    • Diggin' that debut for Charli!
                    • Could Selena secure your next Top 2? Suspense!

Yet another chart that makes me wanna have your babies, Tancel!
                    Aw, thanks for taking some time to give Ariana the honor She really put on a fantastic show and performed so many of her big hits, that was really cool. A shame my seats weren't the best (I had fantastic seats for her cancelled 2017 concert). "7 Rings" may get to Gold thanks to that concert effect now, as it's really close. Ha, good observation about "Bad Idea" - it actually ended up as the best performed non-single and you know what, thanks to the concert is has become my most favorite song on the TUN album

Yes! "Cry For Me" is really strong IMO and by far the best song of "Romance" so far. Not sure if you're getting the same vibes, but the chorus is so Marina (And The Diamonds) to me which is a positive thing, plus I absolutely loved the SNL performance (the main reason behind that jump, actually).

Hmm... "Harleys" is a tricky one. Compared to pre-NRO, it's obviously one of her weakest singles to date, but compared to "Small Talk" it's much better IMO. But then, I remember you actually enjoyed "Small Talk" and "Harleys" is another direction musically, so I get why you're not satisfied with it.

"White Mercedes" is nice and I finally watched the video last week, which was one of the reasons it came back. Oh, and speaking about Charli, not sure if you read it, but her album actually became her longest charting and most successful album last week

We will find out somewhen over the weekend

Thank you so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                      Two Lindsey Stirling debuts in my chart last week with Artemis taking the top spot thanks to your inclusion of it within your mixtape last round over in the games section. Brillant track! I had heard of Lindsey before, but never explored her music. Also really love the Amy Lee featured track as I'm a big Evanescence fan. I didn't even realised Lindsay was featured on their track Hi-Lo last year! Nice to see Grimes' latest single appear in your chart too!

I always really appreciate the structure of your chart and how you include the chart runs of both songs and albums. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who obsessively listens to a song/album one week only to get over it the next week so it's quite rare to amass impressive chart runs like yours.

Will be paying more attention to your chart as it seems we have similar tastes given that (so far) we have been quite favourable to each others mixtape entries.
                      Thanks for coming by!

Yes, I already saw Lindsey's two entries on your charts and was so happy about those! I knew you enjoyed "Artemis" based on your votes in the UKMixtape game, but I was so surprised to see "Love Goes On And On" also making a debut <3 This is such a gem and I really hope they will shoot a video & release it as a single at some point. Glad you like Grimes' success here as well

Thank you so much, really appreciate your feedback! You know, my charts is not based on plays and only official singles are allowed to enter, so it's probably easier to get these chartruns. Plus I'm such a charts nerd that I simply 'have' to do it like that

Thank you

Comment

My Charts - week 43/2019 – 25 october 2019 - a very busy week!

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Floor Jansen & Henk Poort – Phantom Of The Opera
                        Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Faun – Sieben Raben
                        Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (NEW) Selena Gomez – Look At Her Now
                        Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone
                        Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (NEW) Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
                        Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Stereoact & Vanessa Mai – Ja nein vielleicht
                        Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (1) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
                        Chart Run: 8-*1*-7- / 3w

8 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3-8- / 9w

9 (9) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
                        Chart Run: *9*-9- / 2w

10 (2) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8-10-14-20-26-31-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 2-10- / 46w

11 (6) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-11- / 5w

12 (7) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife
                        Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7-12- / 6w

13 (NEW) Duncan Laurence – Love Don’t Hate It
                        Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (NEW) Kesha feat. Big Freedia – Raising Hell
                        Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (10) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
                        Chart Run: 15-28-*10*-15- / 4w

16 (8) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                        Chart Run: *8*-16- / 2w

17 (20) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
                        Chart Run: 19-20-*17*- / 3w

18 (NEW) Artsvik – Bang Bang
                        Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

19 (12) Maren Morris – The Bones *G*
                        Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12-19- / 9w

20 (15) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
                        Chart Run: *12*-15-20- / 3w

21 (4) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
                        Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37-Out-RE 11-10-19-30-40-Out-RE 4-21- / 24w

22 (RE) Conchita Wurst – Hit Me
                        Chart Run: *4*-6-15-38-Out-RE 22- / 5w

23 (5) Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free *3xP*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1-3-2-3-5-6-8-11-15-14-7-8-11-7-7-9-12-7-13-12-15-16-14-17-18-21-23-28-29-27-32-32-31-28-32-35-Out-RE 27-20-28-40-Out-RE 5-23- / 51w

24 (13) Ariana Grande – 7 Rings *G*
                        Chart Run: *3*-3-6-9-14-24-30-33-Out-RE 13-24- / 10w

25 (18) Julia Michaels – Body *G*
                        Chart Run: *2*-4-6-4-6-7-11-18-25- / 9w

26 (24) Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA – Don’t Leave Me Lonely
                        Chart Run: *14*-15-24-26- / 4w

27 (16) Grimes & i_o – Violence *G*
                        Chart Run: 3-3-*1*-4-6-10-16-27- / 8w

28 (23) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart
                        Chart Run: 10-*8*-11-20-23-28- / 6w

29 (14) Katy Perry – Harleys In Hawaii
                        Chart Run: *14*-29- / 2w

30 (11) Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize *4xP*
                        Chart Run: *2*-2-2-5-3-8-11-14-10-10-5-2-7-12-15-14-14-16-16-17-20-20-23-24-27-21-19-22-24-21-22-24-19-23-24-15-22-23-26-14-9-13-18-21-24-25-30-26-28-33-27-25-23-29-32-37-36-Out-RE 11-8-13-24-16-27-29-26-30-29-34-38-35-33-38-Out-RE 39-3-8-16-26-37-Out-RE 6-13-22-37-Out-RE 37-4-11-30- / 86w

31 (25) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6-6-9-14-18-21-23-27-38-37-Out-RE 25-31- / 35w

32 (NEW) Vanessa Mai – Venedig (Love Is In The Air)
                        Chart Run: *32*- / 1w

33 (30) Lena & Nico Santos – Better
                        Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30-33- / 10w

34 (21) Loredana – Genick
                        Chart Run: 23-20-*12*-12-14-21-34- / 7w

35 (22) Julia Michaels – If You Need Me
                        Chart Run: 7-6-*5*-8-13-22-35- / 7w

36 (27) Niall Horan – Nice To Meet Ya
                        Chart Run: *10*-21-27-36- / 4w

37 (26) Charli XCX – White Mercedes
                        Chart Run: *26*-37- / 2w

38 (19) Halsey – Clementine
                        Chart Run: *5*-6-19-38- / 4w

39 (17) Lindsey Stirling – Master Of Tides *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-3-7-11-20-22-31-31-30-Out-RE 36-2-17-39- / 14w

40 (31) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings
                        Chart Run: *1*-4-5-10-13-24-31-40- / 8w

Out of Top40
                        Out (28) Lindsey Stirling – Roundtable Rival *P* (22w)
                        Out (29) Sofi Tukker – Swing (8w)
                        Out (32) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming *G* (11w)
                        Out (33) Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored (7w)
                        Out (34) Lindsey Stirling – First Light *P* (18w)
                        Out (35) Halsey – Graveyard (6w)
                        Out (36) Måns Zelmerlöw & Dotter – Walk With Me (1w)
                        Out (37) Lindsey Stirling – Underground *P* (17w)
                        Out (38) Ava Max – Torn (9w)
                        Out (39) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!! (8w)
                        Out (40) Bebe Rexha – You Can’t Stop The Girl (3w)

New certifications
                        “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande, “The Bones” by Maren Morris and “Violence” by Grimes & i_o go GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1- / 8w

2 (NEW) Eliane – Eliane

3 (NEW) Conchita Wurst – Truth Over Magnitude

4 (4) Tim Bendzko – Filter
                          Chart Run: *4*-4- / 2w

5 (NEW) Michael Schulte – Highs & Lows
                          Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (5) James Arthur – You
                          Chart Run: *5*-6- / 2w

7 (3) Babymetal – Metal Galaxy
                          Chart Run: 6-*3*-7- / 3w

8 (6) Måns Zelmerlöw – Time
                          Chart Run: *6*-8- / 2w

9 (2) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *2xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-3-5-8-9-12-10-13-17-20-18-Out-RE 17-20-2-9- / 39w

10 (NEW) James Blunt – Once Upon A Mind
                          Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (NEW) PVRIS – Hallucinations EP
                          Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (8) Skylar Grey – Angel With Tattoos EP
                          Chart Run: *8*-12- / 2w

13 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *4xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19-Out-RE 13-11-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 18-20-Out-RE 3-7-13- / 77w

14 (11) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty
                          Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14- / 6w

15 (14) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 14-15- / 11w

16 (12) Sofi Tukker – Dancing On The People EP
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-2-7-12-16- / 6w

17 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *5xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-5-8-3-6-2-3-5-6-8-7-7-9-6-4-7-10-10-12-11-2-3-4-8-10-13-16-16-16-13-10-11-14-14-5-2-2-5-7-12-15-13-18-18-15-17-17-14-12-10-17-20-Out-RE 8-5-12-8-2-4-3-5-8-12-16-19-20-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 20-19-Out-RE 17-14-9-4-7-11-17-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 3-6-5-8-19-Out-RE 12-2-3-4-7-14-20-Out-RE 13-14-Out-RE 20-18-Out-RE 5-9-17- / 101w

18 (16) Charli XCX – Charli
                          Chart Run: *5*-8-10-10-15-16-18- / 7w

19 (10) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-3-5-9-8-5-7-6-6-5-8-9-3-4-4-4-7-10-11-11-7-3-1-2-5-12-17-20-Out-RE 17-19-19-Out-RE 10-4-4-5-8-6-7-9-12-14-15-15-Out-RE 13-11-17-Out-RE 8-16-10-14-Out-RE 14-3-7-9-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 4-10-19- / 61w

20 (17) Taylor Swift – Lover *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-4-4-7-9-9-12-17-20- / 10w

Out of Top20
                          Out (13) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *P* (24w)
                          Out (15) Lana Del Rey – Norman F*****g Rockwell! *G* (8w)
                          Out (18) Tarja – In The Raw *G* (8w)
                          Out (19) Shirin David – Supersize (5w)
                          Out (20) Jaël – Nothing To Hide (4w)

New certifications
                          none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling feat. Amy Lee – Love Goes On And On
                            Chart Run: 2-2-2-*1*-1-1-1-1- / 8w

2 (2) Ariana Grande – Bad Idea
                            Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Tim Bendzko – Für immer

4 (NEW) Måns Zelmerlöw – One

5 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                            Chart Run: 6-3-3-3-3-*2*-3-5- / 8w

6 (NEW) Galantis & Dolly Parton feat. Mr. Probz – Faith

7 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Foreverglow
                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-5-4-7- / 8w

8 (5) Babymetal feat. Joakim Brodén – Oh! MAJINAI
                            Chart Run: *3*-5-8- / 3w

9 (7) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost
                            Chart Run: *7*-9- / 2w

10 (NEW) Louis Tomlinson – We Made It

Comment

• 4 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone

It's alright, maybe not the best single of The Dark Element. I feel like the vocal was a little bit processed during the production of the song.
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Great to see Galantis in there.
                                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

4 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone

It's alright, maybe not the best single of The Dark Element. I feel like the vocal was a little bit processed during the production of the song.
                                  I think so too... it's a good one but doesn't hit me the way their other singles did. Though I don't have much problems with the vocals here.

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic View Post
                                    Great to see Galantis in there.
                                    Glad you're enjoying it! It was underwhelming at first but it's growing on me, so maybe it will make it onto my main chart this week

Comment

My Charts - week 44/2019 – 1 november 2019 - it’s getting heavier

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Nightwish – Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean

2 (1) Floor Jansen & Henk Poort – Phantom Of The Opera
                                      Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Agnes Obel – Island Of Doom

4 (NEW) Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now

5 (2) Faun – Sieben Raben
                                      Chart Run: *2*-5- / 2w

6 (5) Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
                                      Chart Run: *5*-6- / 2w

7 (3) Selena Gomez – Look At Her Now
                                      Chart Run: *3*-7- / 2w

8 (13) Duncan Laurence – Love Don’t Hate It
                                      Chart Run: 13-*8*- / 2w

9 (6) Stereoact & Vanessa Mai – Ja nein vielleicht
                                      Chart Run: *6*-9- / 2w

10 (14) Kesha feat. Big Freedia – Raising Hell
                                      Chart Run: 14-*10*- / 2w

11 (22) Conchita Wurst – Hit Me
                                      Chart Run: *4*-6-15-38-Out-RE 22-11- / 6w

12 (8) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3-8-12- / 10w

13 (NEW) Bastille & Alessia Cara – Another Place

14 (9) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
                                      Chart Run: *9*-9-14- / 3w

15 (11) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-11-15- / 6w

16 (NEW) Jamie-Lee Kriewitz - Flying
                                      Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (12) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife
                                      Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7-12-17- / 7w

18 (7) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
                                      Chart Run: 8-*1*-7-18- / 4w

19 (4) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone
                                      Chart Run: *4*-19- / 2w

20 (NEW) Noah Cyrus feat. London On Da Track – ****younoah
                                      Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (NEW) Taeyeon – Spark
                                      Chart Run: *21*- / 1w

22 (15) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
                                      Chart Run: 15-28-*10*-15-22- / 5w

23 (18) Artsvik – Bang Bang
                                      Chart Run: *18*-23- / 2w

24 (NEW) Mike Shinoda – Fine
                                      Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (16) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                                      Chart Run: *8*-16-25- / 3w

26 (19) Maren Morris – The Bones *G*
                                      Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12-19-26- / 10w

27 (10) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8-10-14-20-26-31-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 2-10-27- / 47w

28 (17) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
                                      Chart Run: 19-20-*17*-28- / 4w

29 (20) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
                                      Chart Run: *12*-15-20-29- / 4w

30 (NEW) Loïc Nottet – Candy
                                      Chart Run: *30*- / 1w

31 (25) Julia Michaels – Body *G*
                                      Chart Run: *2*-4-6-4-6-7-11-18-25-31- / 10w

32 (21) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
                                      Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37-Out-RE 11-10-19-30-40-Out-RE 4-21-32- / 25w

33 (24) Ariana Grande – 7 Rings *G*
                                      Chart Run: *3*-3-6-9-14-24-30-33-Out-RE 13-24-33- / 11w

34 (33) Lena & Nico Santos – Better
                                      Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30-33-34- / 11w

35 (26) Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA – Don’t Leave Me Lonely
                                      Chart Run: *14*-15-24-26-35- / 5w

36 (28) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart
                                      Chart Run: 10-*8*-11-20-23-28-36- / 7w

37 (32) Vanessa Mai – Venedig (Love Is In The Air)
                                      Chart Run: *32*-37- / 2w

38 (27) Grimes & i_o – Violence *G*
                                      Chart Run: 3-3-*1*-4-6-10-16-27-38- / 9w

39 (23) Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free *3xP*
                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1-3-2-3-5-6-8-11-15-14-7-8-11-7-7-9-12-7-13-12-15-16-14-17-18-21-23-28-29-27-32-32-31-28-32-35-Out-RE 27-20-28-40-Out-RE 5-23-39- / 52w

40 (29) Katy Perry – Harleys In Hawaii
                                      Chart Run: *14*-29-40- / 3w

Out of Top40
                                      Out (30) Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize *4xP* (86w)
                                      Out (31) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP* (35w)
                                      Out (34) Loredana – Genick (7w)
                                      Out (35) Julia Michaels – If You Need Me (7w)
                                      Out (36) Niall Horan – Nice To Meet Ya (4w)
                                      Out (37) Charli XCX – White Mercedes (2w)
                                      Out (38) Halsey – Clementine (4w)
                                      Out (39) Lindsey Stirling – Master Of Tides *G* (14w)
                                      Out (40) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings (8w)

New certifications
                                      none

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1- / 9w

2 (3) Conchita Wurst – Truth Over Magnitude
                                        Chart Run: 3-*2*- / 2w

3 (NEW) Miranda Lambert – Wildcard

4 (NEW) Taeyeon – Purpose - The 2nd Album

5 (2) Eliane – Eliane
                                        Chart Run: *2*-5- / 2w

6 (6) James Arthur – You
                                        Chart Run: *5*-6-6- / 3w

7 (4) Tim Bendzko – Filter
                                        Chart Run: *4*-4-7- / 3w

8 (NEW) Soundtrack – Charlie’s Angels

9 (8) Måns Zelmerlöw – Time
                                        Chart Run: *6*-8-9- / 3w

10 (7) Babymetal – Metal Galaxy
                                        Chart Run: 6-*3*-7-10- / 4w

11 (5) Michael Schulte – Highs & Lows
                                        Chart Run: *5*-11- / 2w

12 (NEW) Loïc Nottet – Candy EP
                                        Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (NEW) Gabriella Cilmi – The Water EP

14 (10) James Blunt – Once Upon A Mind
                                        Chart Run: *10*-14- / 2w

15 (9) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *3xP*
                                        Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-3-5-8-9-12-10-13-17-20-18-Out-RE 17-20-2-9-15- / 40w

16 (14) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty
                                        Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14-16- / 7w

17 (16) Sofi Tukker – Dancing On The People EP
                                        Chart Run: *2*-2-2-7-12-16-17- / 7w

18 (15) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                                        Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 14-15-18- / 12w

19 (13) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *4xP*
                                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19-Out-RE 13-11-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 18-20-Out-RE 3-7-13-19- / 78w

20 (12) Skylar Grey – Angel With Tattoos EP
                                        Chart Run: *8*-12-20- / 3w

Out of Top20
                                        Out (11) PVRIS – Hallucinations EP (1w)
                                        Out (17) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *5xP* (101w)
                                        Out (18) Charli XCX – Charli (7w)
                                        Out (19) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP* (61w)
                                        Out (20) Taylor Swift – Lover *G* (10w)

New certifications
                                        “Sweetener” by Ariana Grande goes 3x PLATINUM (600+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Conchita Wurst – Satori

2 (NEW) Conchita Wurst – Under The Gun

3 (1) Lindsey Stirling feat. Amy Lee – Love Goes On And On
                                          Chart Run: 2-2-2-*1*-1-1-1-1-3- / 9w

4 (3) Tim Bendzko – Für immer
                                          Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

5 (2) Ariana Grande – Bad Idea
                                          Chart Run: *2*-2-5- / 3w

6 (NEW) Faun – Aschenbrödel

7 (NEW) Miguel – Funeral
                                          Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                                          Chart Run: 6-3-3-3-3-*2*-3-5-8- / 9w

9 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Foreverglow
                                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-5-4-7-9- / 9w

10 (NEW) Kiesza – You’re The Best

Comment

• 3 (NEW) Agnes Obel – Island Of Doom

Agnes has crafted her delivery of the atmospheric and haunting vibe to perfection.

I kinda enjoyed it. To be fair, I have minor issues with a vocal being a tad too sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              Well, this doesn't happen that often with us two but iirc we already had a similar situation when it came to the album tracks of Britney's "Glory" But it looks like "Miss Americana" is either hit or miss for the fans, as I already saw several fans ranking it among their faves on the album while others put it at the bottom, so like you. Usually, these songs don't get a single release, so my wish most likely won't come true (but I'm fine with it, as long as the next single is a success and to be fair, there's no weak song on "Lover" so I'm fine with every song being a proper single).
                                              Ah, I'd forgotten about that! Does that mean you hate "Man On The Moon"? I vaguely recall a lot of fans supporting "Just Luv Me" and "Slumber Party" (even before it was a single), and both of those rank toward the bottom of Glory for me.

I think this situation gets better once they know me better and vice versa. Well, it's a leading position, so that was a motivation (taking a step further with my career & more responsibility and more interesting duties) plus better salary (despite having to work less 'theoretically'). The location is nearly the same as previously
                                              Nice! So it was a major upgrade in some key ways (without having to endure a worse commute). Congrats on making that happen!

Definitely! I am one of those So you enjoyed watching it on Twitch?

Unfortunately - similar to the Pokémon updates back in the days - I can't give you a new update as I didn't play since my last comment. Damn, it really looks like I'm over games overall There's still hope left that it's just a phase and it gets better again... and thanks for reminding me of SwSh, I even forgot about their release next month Just looked up what was revealed so far and there aren't many new things, which is cool. It comes out in three weeks and we still have no clue about starter evolutions etc.
                                              Kind of, but it doesn't hold my attention for too long It definitely looks cute, but I could see myself getting really bored and/or frustrated with the many dungeon puzzles.

NoOoOoOoOo Well, I guess that (hopefully) means your life is so full of other worthwhile things now (new upgraded job, awesome partner, epic concerts, maybe some vacations too) that games just don't have the same allure anymore. Apparently there were some massive SwSh leaks over the past few days, but I'm trying to avoid them for once, since Game Freak/Nintendo did such a good job of not revealing too much in official trailers this time around.

Aw, thanks for taking some time to give Ariana the honor She really put on a fantastic show and performed so many of her big hits, that was really cool. A shame my seats weren't the best (I had fantastic seats for her cancelled 2017 concert). "7 Rings" may get to Gold thanks to that concert effect now, as it's really close. Ha, good observation about "Bad Idea" - it actually ended up as the best performed non-single and you know what, thanks to the concert is has become my most favorite song on the TUN album
                                              Woah, that's pretty major! Do you mean it's become your overall favorite on the album, or your favorite non-single? It's one of my TUN favorites too, but it'd come behind the title track and "Ghostin" for me.

Hmm... "Harleys" is a tricky one. Compared to pre-NRO, it's obviously one of her weakest singles to date, but compared to "Small Talk" it's much better IMO. But then, I remember you actually enjoyed "Small Talk" and "Harleys" is another direction musically, so I get why you're not satisfied with it.
                                              Yeah, that sums it up well.

Queen Selena's gorgeous comeback ballad entered at No. 5?! Then fell a spot?!? Well, at least it's above "Look At Her Now" this week. I really didn't expect LAHN to debut higher than LYTLM on your chart! (Too mad at all the randoms above her to bother giving them a chance now, obviously).
                                              • I'm a little underwhelmed by "Don't Start Now," but the hype for it was incredibly high (especially after she dropped those tasty teasers). I like it, I was just hoping to LOVE it - but I'm still very excited to discover what else her second era will bring.
                                              • Kesha got somewhat lost in the shuffle for me due to other recent releases from Selena, HAIM, The 1975, etc, but "Raising Hell" is pretty solid. It feels like a natural progression from her last album's sound/style (without sounding TOO similar to any particular Rainbow song). Catchy, rousing, anthemic fun.
                                              • Bastille + Alessia Cara are an interesting combo, and I had no idea they put out a collabo! They blend together quite nicely.

Yet another angelic chart, Tancel!
                                              last.fm

Comment

3 (NEW) Agnes Obel – Island Of Doom

Agnes has crafted her delivery of the atmospheric and haunting vibe to perfection.
                                                Agreed! I feel like she's getting better with each album, so I'm really looking forward to "Myopia". A shame the public doesn't care about her that much anymore...

Originally posted by heppolo View Post

I kinda enjoyed it. To be fair, I have minor issues with a vocal being a tad too sweet.
                                                Glad you're enjoying this! The sweet thing is my problem with my song, it comes across as kinda cheesy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                                  Ah, I'd forgotten about that! Does that mean you hate "Man On The Moon"? I vaguely recall a lot of fans supporting "Just Luv Me" and "Slumber Party" (even before it was a single), and both of those rank toward the bottom of Glory for me.
                                                  Ah, no, I never hated it, but I still remember how it was #1 on your charts, on Jake's chart as well iirc and some others also loved it, while it was one of my least favorite songs on the record and I used to skip it at first. But it started to grow on me I think after 2-3 weeks. Sadly, looking back, the album may have been a nice listen when it came out, but nothing sticked with me at all. There's nothing I play from "Glory" these days while I still play some songs from her other albums every now and then. How about you?

Nice! So it was a major upgrade in some key ways (without having to endure a worse commute). Congrats on making that happen!
                                                  Thank you!

Kind of, but it doesn't hold my attention for too long It definitely looks cute, but I could see myself getting really bored and/or frustrated with the many dungeon puzzles.

NoOoOoOoOo Well, I guess that (hopefully) means your life is so full of other worthwhile things now (new upgraded job, awesome partner, epic concerts, maybe some vacations too) that games just don't have the same allure anymore. Apparently there were some massive SwSh leaks over the past few days, but I'm trying to avoid them for once, since Game Freak/Nintendo did such a good job of not revealing too much in official trailers this time around.
                                                  Ah, makes sense. And that's actually also why I didn't play anymore, as I've been stuck somewhere and have no idea to solve that puzzle to go fruther, and I'm still too early in the game to get myself spoilered... but I guess I have to spoil myself with the solution, otherwise I never get further into the game

That's probably the case. I mean, the last time I was really obsessed with playing games was around nine years ago and I moved out from home im summer 2010, so that can't be a coincidence. Ah, my brother told me about those leaks as well but I'm still avoiding them too. It's a shame those leaks happened as otherwise it would have been the first time in ages we barely have informations about a new generation. Do you already know which version you will buy?

Woah, that's pretty major! Do you mean it's become your overall favorite on the album, or your favorite non-single? It's one of my TUN favorites too, but it'd come behind the title track and "Ghostin" for me.
                                                  Overall! My (clear) Top3 at this point is "Bad Idea", "Thank U, Next" and - surprise, surprise - "7 Rings"! "Ghostin" would be fourth and tied with "Break Up...". Speaking of Ariana/her album, have you revisited the album lately? Because since the concert the record grew a bit on me and I don't think it's such a huge disappointment anymore.

Queen Selena's gorgeous comeback ballad entered at No. 5?! Then fell a spot?!? Well, at least it's above "Look At Her Now" this week. I really didn't expect LAHN to debut higher than LYTLM on your chart! (Too mad at all the randoms above her to bother giving them a chance now, obviously).
                                                  • I'm a little underwhelmed by "Don't Start Now," but the hype for it was incredibly high (especially after she dropped those tasty teasers). I like it, I was just hoping to LOVE it - but I'm still very excited to discover what else her second era will bring.
                                                  • Kesha got somewhat lost in the shuffle for me due to other recent releases from Selena, HAIM, The 1975, etc, but "Raising Hell" is pretty solid. It feels like a natural progression from her last album's sound/style (without sounding TOO similar to any particular Rainbow song). Catchy, rousing, anthemic fun.
                                                  • Bastille + Alessia Cara are an interesting combo, and I had no idea they put out a collabo! They blend together quite nicely.

Yet another angelic chart, Tancel!
                                                  Glad to hear you're actually enjoying Selena's long awaited comeback (and she also hit #1 on your charts - congrats!). Unfortunately, even though I like "Lose You To Love Me", it's definitely one of her weaker singles to date. But to be fair, most of her singles were always very good and I still enjoy most of them, so it was hard to top all that especially because my expectations were so big after that long break and after what she's released in 2017. "Look At Her Now" got stuck in my head and I played it more than LYTLM in the first week, that's why it debuted higher, but it looks like the latter will have a longer lasting effect on me.

As for the small, white part: Don't worry, I think you wouldn't enjoy most or even all entries above Selena this/last week (not including Dua obviously). They're all from the symphonic metal genre or Pagan-Folk. But if you'd still like to check out one of those, I'd really recommend you to listen to Floor Jansen & Henk Poort's "Phantom Of The Opera" - it's a flawless, must-see live performance and I'm already quite sure that I'll still love their performance in five or more years.

Aw, sad to hear that about Dua. I felt similar at first, but the song grew on me very quickly and is stuck in my head since a few days now, so fingers crossed something similar will happen with you as well!

Yes to Kesha! "Raising Hell" has been another grower. How did she do in the past for you? Is Kesha a successful artist on your charts?

Agreed about Bastille & Alessia. Lovely combination and their voices work well together.

Thank you so much

Comment

My Charts - week 45/2019 – 8 november 2019 - Songs The Night Sings

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (RE) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-4-5-10-13-24-31-40-Out-RE 1- / 9w

2 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Not Your Monster

3 (4) Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now
                                                    Chart Run: 4-*3*- / 2w

4 (3) Agnes Obel – Island Of Doom
                                                    Chart Run: *3*-4- / 2w

5 (19) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone
                                                    Chart Run: *4*-19-5- / 3w

6 (1) Nightwish – Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-6- / 2w

7 (2) Floor Jansen & Henk Poort – Phantom Of The Opera
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-2-7- / 3w

8 (15) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-11-15-8- / 7w

9 (6) Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
                                                    Chart Run: *5*-6-9- / 3w

10 (5) Faun – Sieben Raben
                                                    Chart Run: *2*-5-10- / 3w

11 (12) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *P*
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3-8-12-11- / 11w

12 (8) Duncan Laurence – Love Don’t Hate It
                                                    Chart Run: 13-*8*-12- / 3w

13 (NEW) FKA twigs – Sad Day

14 (7) Selena Gomez – Look At Her Now
                                                    Chart Run: *3*-7-14- / 3w

15 (10) Kesha feat. Big Freedia – Raising Hell
                                                    Chart Run: 14-*10*-15- / 3w

16 (11) Conchita Wurst – Hit Me
                                                    Chart Run: *4*-6-15-38-Out-RE 22-11-16- / 7w

17 (13) Bastille & Alessia Cara – Another Place
                                                    Chart Run: *13*-17- / 2w

18 (9) Stereoact & Vanessa Mai – Ja nein vielleicht
                                                    Chart Run: *6*-9-18- / 3w

19 (14) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
                                                    Chart Run: *9*-9-14-19- / 4w

20 (NEW) Inna & Vinka – Bebe
                                                    Chart Run: *20*- / 1w

21 (17) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife *G*
                                                    Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7-12-17-21- / 8w

22 (16) Jamie-Lee Kriewitz - Flying
                                                    Chart Run: *16*-22- / 2w

23 (18) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
                                                    Chart Run: 8-*1*-7-18-23- / 5w

24 (NEW) Iggy Azalea & Alice Chater – Lola
                                                    Chart Run: *24*- / 1w

25 (26) Maren Morris – The Bones *G*
                                                    Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12-19-26-25- / 11w

26 (25) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                                                    Chart Run: *8*-16-25-26- / 4w

27 (28) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
                                                    Chart Run: 19-20-*17*-28-27- / 5w

28 (22) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
                                                    Chart Run: 15-28-*10*-15-22-28- / 6w

29 (21) Taeyeon – Spark
                                                    Chart Run: *21*-29- / 2w

30 (23) Artsvik – Bang Bang
                                                    Chart Run: *18*-23-30- / 3w

31 (34) Lena & Nico Santos – Better
                                                    Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30-33-34-31- / 12w

32 (29) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
                                                    Chart Run: *12*-15-20-29-32- / 5w

33 (NEW) Adel Tawil – DNA
                                                    Chart Run: *33*- / 1w

34 (27) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP*
                                                    Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8-10-14-20-26-31-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 2-10-27-34- / 48w

35 (NEW) The Script – The Last Time
                                                    Chart Run: *35*- / 1w

36 (NEW) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost
                                                    Chart Run: *36*- / 1w

37 (32) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
                                                    Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37-Out-RE 11-10-19-30-40-Out-RE 4-21-32-37- / 26w

38 (31) Julia Michaels – Body *G*
                                                    Chart Run: *2*-4-6-4-6-7-11-18-25-31-38- / 11w

39 (NEW) Galantis & Dolly Parton feat. Mr. Probz – Faith
                                                    Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

40 (20) Noah Cyrus feat. London On Da Track – ****younoah
                                                    Chart Run: *20*-40- / 2w

Out of Top40
                                                    Out (24) Mike Shinoda – Fine (1w)
                                                    Out (30) Loïc Nottet – Candy (1w)
                                                    Out (33) Ariana Grande – 7 Rings *G* (11w)
                                                    Out (35) Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA – Don’t Leave Me Lonely (5w)
                                                    Out (36) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart (7w)
                                                    Out (37) Vanessa Mai – Venedig (Love Is In The Air) (2w)
                                                    Out (38) Grimes & i_o – Violence *G* (9w)
                                                    Out (39) Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free *3xP* (52w)
                                                    Out (40) Katy Perry – Harleys In Hawaii (3w)

New certifications
                                                    “Artemis” by Lindsey Stirling goes PLATINUM (400+ points)
                                                    “Afterlife” by Hailee Steinfeld goes GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings

2 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2- / 10w

3 (2) Conchita Wurst – Truth Over Magnitude
                                                      Chart Run: 3-*2*-3- / 3w

4 (NEW) FKA twigs – Magdalene

5 (3) Miranda Lambert – Wildcard
                                                      Chart Run: *3*-5- / 2w

6 (4) Taeyeon – Purpose - The 2nd Album
                                                      Chart Run: *4*-6- / 2w

7 (NEW) Ella Henderson – Glorious EP
                                                      Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (NEW) The Script – Sunsets & Full Moons

9 (6) James Arthur – You
                                                      Chart Run: *5*-6-6-9- / 4w

10 (5) Eliane – Eliane
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-5-10- / 3w

11 (7) Tim Bendzko – Filter
                                                      Chart Run: *4*-4-7-11- / 4w

12 (9) Måns Zelmerlöw – Time
                                                      Chart Run: *6*-8-9-12- / 4w

13 (18) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 14-15-18-13- / 13w

14 (15) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *3xP*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-3-5-8-9-12-10-13-17-20-18-Out-RE 17-20-2-9-15-14- / 41w

15 (10) Babymetal – Metal Galaxy
                                                      Chart Run: 6-*3*-7-10-15- / 5w

16 (16) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty
                                                      Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14-16-16- / 8w

17 (8) Soundtrack – Charlie’s Angels
                                                      Chart Run: *8*-17- / 2w

18 (RE) Anette Olzon – Shine *7xP*
                                                      Chart Run: *1*-1-2-1-3-5-7-6-3-4-4-3-4-4-3-1-2-1-3-1-1-2-3-3-1-2-5-7-5-8-11-9-12-11-15-12-9-9-12-15-16-14-13-10-6-8-9-5-4-4-5-3-3-3-2-3-4-6-7-10-10-10-14-15-13-11-12-16-19-17-13-11-14-19-Out-RE 8-4-5-3-5-2-5-4-6-8-13-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 17-12-18-Out-RE 20-17-Out-RE 12-14-11-8-7-15-Out-RE 16-Out-RE 10-10-9-9-4-6-15-17-Out-RE 5-12-14-20-Out-RE 15-19-Out-RE 14-12-10-13-16-Out-RE 18-9-11-14-Out-RE 18- / 121w

19 (11) Michael Schulte – Highs & Lows
                                                      Chart Run: *5*-11-19- / 3w

20 (17) Sofi Tukker – Dancing On The People EP
                                                      Chart Run: *2*-2-2-7-12-16-17-20- / 8w

Out of Top20
                                                      Out (12) Loïc Nottet – Candy EP (1w)
                                                      Out (13) Gabriella Cilmi – The Water EP (1w)
                                                      Out (14) James Blunt – Once Upon A Mind (2w)
                                                      Out (19) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *4xP* (78w)
                                                      Out (20) Skylar Grey – Angel With Tattoos EP (3w)

New certifications
                                                      none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

Comment

• 36 (NEW) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost

at least the music video is good, the song is sadly forgettable

Comment

36 (NEW) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost

at least the music video is good, the song is sadly forgettable
                                                            Haven't seen the video yet Will check it out!
                                                            The song is nice IMO, but both artists already released (many) better tunes for sure, that's true.

Comment

My Charts - week 46/2019 – 15 november 2019 - Falling Through Fairytales & Myths

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Grimes – So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth

2 (1) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings *G*
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-4-5-10-13-24-31-40-Out-RE 1-2- / 10w

3 (2) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Not Your Monster
                                                              Chart Run: *2*-3- / 2w

4 (10) Faun – Sieben Raben
                                                              Chart Run: *2*-5-10-4- / 4w

5 (3) Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now
                                                              Chart Run: 4-*3*-5- / 3w

6 (4) Agnes Obel – Island Of Doom
                                                              Chart Run: *3*-4-6- / 3w

7 (8) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave *G*
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-11-15-8-7- / 8w

8 (5) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone
                                                              Chart Run: *4*-19-5-8- / 4w

9 (7) Floor Jansen & Henk Poort – Phantom Of The Opera
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-7-9- / 4w

10 (NEW) Billie Eilish – Everything I Wanted

11 (11) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *P*
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3-8-12-11-11- / 12w

12 (NEW) Lady Antebellum – Ocean
                                                              Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (NEW) Carrie Underwood – Drinking Alone

14 (12) Duncan Laurence – Love Don’t Hate It
                                                              Chart Run: 13-*8*-12-14- / 4w

15 (13) FKA twigs – Sad Day
                                                              Chart Run: *13*-15- / 2w

16 (9) Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
                                                              Chart Run: *5*-6-9-16- / 4w

17 (RE) Indila – Parle à ta tête
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-3-5-9-14-22-29-32-Out-RE 17- / 9w

18 (NEW) Mamamoo – Hip
                                                              Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

19 (6) Nightwish – Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean
                                                              Chart Run: *1*-6-19- / 3w

20 (14) Selena Gomez – Look At Her Now
                                                              Chart Run: *3*-7-14-20- / 4w

21 (15) Kesha feat. Big Freedia – Raising Hell
                                                              Chart Run: 14-*10*-15-21- / 4w

22 (17) Bastille & Alessia Cara – Another Place
                                                              Chart Run: *13*-17-22- / 3w

23 (22) Jamie-Lee Kriewitz - Flying
                                                              Chart Run: *16*-22-23- / 3w

24 (21) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife *G*
                                                              Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7-12-17-21-24- / 9w

25 (26) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                                                              Chart Run: *8*-16-25-26-25- / 5w

26 (19) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
                                                              Chart Run: *9*-9-14-19-26- / 5w

27 (16) Conchita Wurst – Hit Me
                                                              Chart Run: *4*-6-15-38-Out-RE 22-11-16-27- / 8w

28 (25) Maren Morris – The Bones *G*
                                                              Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12-19-26-25-28- / 12w

29 (27) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
                                                              Chart Run: 19-20-*17*-28-27-29- / 6w

30 (23) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
                                                              Chart Run: 8-*1*-7-18-23-30- / 6w

31 (28) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
                                                              Chart Run: 15-28-*10*-15-22-28-31- / 7w

32 (NEW) Saara Aalto – Tähdet, taivas ja sä / Koska et oo täällä enää
                                                              Chart Run: *32*- / 1w

33 (30) Artsvik – Bang Bang
                                                              Chart Run: *18*-23-30-33- / 4w

34 (36) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost
                                                              Chart Run: 36-*34*- / 2w

35 (32) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
                                                              Chart Run: *12*-15-20-29-32-35- / 6w

36 (31) Lena & Nico Santos – Better *G*
                                                              Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30-33-34-31-36- / 13w

37 (20) Inna & Vinka – Bebe
                                                              Chart Run: *20*-37- / 2w

38 (29) Taeyeon – Spark
                                                              Chart Run: *21*-29-38- / 3w

39 (18) Stereoact & Vanessa Mai – Ja nein vielleicht
                                                              Chart Run: *6*-9-18-39- / 4w

40 (24) Iggy Azalea & Alice Chater – Lola
                                                              Chart Run: *24*-40- / 2w

Out of Top40
                                                              Out (33) Adel Tawil – DNA (1w)
                                                              Out (34) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP* (48w)
                                                              Out (35) The Script – The Last Time (1w)
                                                              Out (37) Ariana Grande – Into You *P* (26w)
                                                              Out (38) Julia Michaels – Body *G* (11w)
                                                              Out (39) Galantis & Dolly Parton feat. Mr. Probz – Faith (1w)
                                                              Out (40) Noah Cyrus feat. London On Da Track – ****younoah (2w)

New certifications
                                                              “Songs The Night Sings” by The Dark Element, “Wave” by Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath and “Better” by Lena & Nico Santos go GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X