No announcement yet.

My Charts - week 38 - pop a 911 in Heaven & Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some excellent entries from Indila (although there seems not too much promotion for her comeback single), Grimes, Sofi Tukker,...
    My Chart

Musicblog

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      8 (NEW) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
      Chart Run: *8*- / 1w
      The psychedelic driven groove is actually even more catchy than I expected.
      Agreed! This didn't work for me when it came out, but listening to the album it was a clear standout and I've started to become obsessed with this, so it may rise even further in the upcoming weeks

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
      30 (NEW) Harry Styles – Lights Up
      Chart Run: *30*- / 1w

it's...well, something, I guess. Not the "Sign Of The Times" level.
      And again: agreed! It's not bad (especially compared to a lot of other songs that are on the charts out there) but I definitely prefer Niall's new song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belpop View Post
        Some excellent entries from Indila (although there seems not too much promotion for her comeback single), Grimes, Sofi Tukker,...
        Hey Belpop - thanks for coming by!

Glad there are some entries that you enjoy on my charts! Yes, Indila's comeback has been weird, but I'm glad that she's at least back and somehow I think it was just a first taste and the real comeback single (with video & promotion) will hopefully come soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Oh, of course I'd appreciate a higher peak as well! But I'd be fine if it's more the moderate hit with longevity = album seller type of hit instead of a high peaking, but fast falling single. I also can see "Lover" carrying the album through the rest of the year as it seems to be the perfect choice for the upcoming time of the year. And then follow it up with the fourth single in early 2020 including a performance at the Grammys. And speaking about the fourth single, would you have a favorite one if you would have to pick the next single? Mine would probably be "Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince"...
          **Nod** "Lover" definitely has that wintry-ballad feel to it (and she even mentions Christmas in the lyrics, making it even MORE fitting for the upcoming season). I knew "Miss Americana" was one of your personal favorites, but it strikes me as a pretty risky single choice! "The Man" seems like the most obvious/safest choice, based on how much attention it got when the album dropped, but there's still several radio-friendly/mass-appeal options left, so hopefully she keeps actively promoting this era longer than she did reputation.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Hm. I actually do that usually, but I still don't feel it's post-worthy or so. Thinking about it... sharing body pics has never been something I did, not even back when I was on gay forums and wasn't in a relationship... But what about a deal? I show you mine if you show me yours?
          Oh my! That sounds like the kind of deal that's best discussed via private messages.

<3 Well, it's also a lot of emotional stress and that's what's more ex-hausting to me. Plus, there's someone who I work close with that is rather conservative and this is (thank god, actually) the first time someone 'near' to me isn't a 'fan' of me being gay, so I'm also not really comfortable with talking about what I'm doing on the weekend etc.. I know I should just ignore it, but that's easier said than done. Anyways, as I previously said, I keep thinking that it will be worth it and at least my boss seems to be very happy with me and my work so far.
          Ugh, that sucks As if starting a new job wasn't stressful enough, now you have to tiptoe around this asshole too. SMH. Like you said, simply avoiding the topic isn't as easy as people think, since co-workers often ask about your weekend plans, who you think is the cutest in the office, who you're spending holidays with, who that guy is in the picture on your desk, etc. Our romantic partners are a big part of our lives, and straight people take for granted that it's never an issue when they casually mention theirs in the workplace. (Well, unless their partner is the boss's son/daughter or something...)

Also, sorry for me being completely ignorant, but is it possible that I've never asked you about YOUR work? Hope you're at a good place!
          Ha, no worries! Is that on your mind because I haven't been posting as consistently lately? Life's still chugging along, I've just been in less of a UKMIX mood. No particular reasons, not mad at anyone - just less motivated/inspired to post in general. **shrug**

I appreciate you asking/checking in, though! <3

As for the Madonna survivor; I was thinking the same at first, but after 2-3 days it was extremely fun to keep on checking the votes and seeing all those different voters. Definitely my most favorite survivor as a host so far!
          Fabulous! It's awesome that your favorite Survivor to run was also your most popular (unless you had an older one that was even bigger...?)

Oh! I actually feared that once I'm finally in love with one of Me-ghan's songs again, you won't be as enthusiastic as you were with some of her previous singles But to be honest, it feels like my taste has been quite 'against the stream' lately (Grimes' "Violence" being another example, or me loving Lindsey's new album so, so much - it currently gets me much more than her last one did in its debut month, while it's by far her biggest flop on the charts so far... or me finally having Julia Michaels on the radar while she stopped getting hits on the charts out there). So I really hope this will end up sticking with you as it's already my all time favorite from her
          Aw, sorry to let you down there Even though "Wave" probably won't become one of my favorite M-Train singles, I'm definitely still rooting for her success (not like my support's been doing her much good these past couple years).

Sure - here is Meghan Trainor's Discography (trying to post it as a picture this time )
          Thanks! It's extra-convenient having it embedded right in the post as a picture, so well done there! I'd forgotten just how minor/average Meghan's first era was on your chart (only one Top 10 hit, no certs at all). She still doesn't have any Platinum certs to her name, so hopefully "Wave" can change that!

No problem I knew "Violence" wasn't your most favorite song by Grimes at all, so I'm very happy to hear My Charts brought it back on your radar! Fingers crossed it becomes a grower for you What do you think about its music video?
          Well, her commitment to her visuals/aesthetic (album art, videos, etc) definitely elevates her as an artist, but the "Violence" vid still doesn't hit me quite as hard as several of the Art Angels clips (or even "We Appreciate Power," though that vid did get a bit repetitive, like the song itself).

Haha, I feel you! I've started to get a new strategy: I've started to check out Apple Music's New Music Playlist every Friday morning, go through that list and add to my library whatever interests me, listen to everything once and maybe delete some things again when I know that it's nothing I'd play much. Maybe that's also something for you? Though it takes some time, especially in busy weeks with lots of good releases.
          Ah, that's a VERY smart way of keeping up with new releases! That approach does seem like kind of a "big commitment" (which sounds silly to say, since it's just listening to music, but like you said, it does require setting aside a chunk of time), but that's probably one of the best ways to discover songs by unfamiliar acts (aside from personal charts).

It was the competition. As you say, Lindsey is basically on her own league at the moment, so there's only Sofi Tukker above Tove Lo and their new EP really got me, I've been bopping to it a lot. Lana and Tarja (below Tove Lo in her debut week) are both very successful on my album charts ever since they debuted / I started to compile them, so Tove debuting above them when "Blue Lips" went 8-18-Out is definitely a big achievement and I'm quite confident it ends up as her third Gold certified album here
          Makes sense, and compared to Blue Lips's terrible run, Sunshine Kitty does look MUCH better!

• I had a feeling we were in for Hurricane Lindsey after seeing your Insta posts! (Also, quick sidetrack, but speaking of Insta: how've you been enjoying Link's Awakening?) That run for "Crystallize."
          • YES! I was just celebrating Hayley's strong start over on cheap's chart, and now I'm seeing a terrific Top 20 (even Top 15) debut here too! Not gonna lie, I wish "I Wish" had gotten this much love but "Demons" is a really great follow-up, and such positive reception for it around UKMIX truly warms my heart.
          • Camila seems to have better luck on official charts lately with her collaborations than her own solo singles, so I'm curious to see if that holds true for "South Of The Border." Top 10 in the UK is a given for Ed lately, but I wonder if/how this one will transfer to the States (and elsewhere).
          • Aw, hopefully "Parle à ta tête" doesn't become another of 2019's uncertified No. 1's!

Yet another divine chart, Tancel!
          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
            **Nod** "Lover" definitely has that wintry-ballad feel to it (and she even mentions Christmas in the lyrics, making it even MORE fitting for the upcoming season). I knew "Miss Americana" was one of your personal favorites, but it strikes me as a pretty risky single choice! "The Man" seems like the most obvious/safest choice, based on how much attention it got when the album dropped, but there's still several radio-friendly/mass-appeal options left, so hopefully she keeps actively promoting this era longer than she did reputation.
            Definitely... let's just hope this will be the case and "Lover" will really carry the album through the upcoming Christmas period. It's still growing on airplay and could reach a nice peak until the Christmas songs start to rise. Oh, why do you think "Miss Americana" is a risky single choice? It's a very catchy uptempo track that goes straight to your ears, so it's one of the best choices in my books. "The Man" would be a nice choice as well and you're right, it's been the most successful track from the album since the album release, though that doesn't mean it will also do well as a single (OOTW comes to my mind - though we could say that was a different situation). But we'll see what happens! If "Lover" does well, I'm definitely more than satisfied and the best scenario would be to get another "Delicate" situation next year.

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
            Oh my! That sounds like the kind of deal that's best discussed via private messages.
            Ok, I'm waiting

jk of course... ...maybe? ...

Ugh, that sucks As if starting a new job wasn't stressful enough, now you have to tiptoe around this asshole too. SMH. Like you said, simply avoiding the topic isn't as easy as people think, since co-workers often ask about your weekend plans, who you think is the cutest in the office, who you're spending holidays with, who that guy is in the picture on your desk, etc. Our romantic partners are a big part of our lives, and straight people take for granted that it's never an issue when they casually mention theirs in the workplace. (Well, unless their partner is the boss's son/daughter or something...)
            Yep. Somehow making woman jokes has been a thing lately and it annoys the hell out of me because every time someone's making such a joke, certain people look at me and I know exactly what their look means. That's just one of few things going on of course, and I'm glad that it isn't even worse though, because I've heard or read about really bad situations when it comes to this, but it still hurts a little bit as it's the first time I'm making these experiences with being open about my private life (and I'm not someone who screams out loud that I'm gay; people usually know it because I'm just open about what I did on the weekend if someone asks me etc., basically exactly like straight couples would talk about their weekends etc.). Fingers crossed it will be less tensed once they really know me.

Ha, no worries! Is that on your mind because I haven't been posting as consistently lately? Life's still chugging along, I've just been in less of a UKMIX mood. No particular reasons, not mad at anyone - just less motivated/inspired to post in general. **shrug**

I appreciate you asking/checking in, though! <3
            No, that wasn't the reason for the question - it was just out of curiosity and because I realized we're talking so much about me and my life, but not much about you and your life But I guess you're also trying to keep things apart?

Fabulous! It's awesome that your favorite Survivor to run was also your most popular (unless you had an older one that was even bigger...?)
            It was the most popular one. I think the "Dangerous Woman" survivor was my second most popular one with 321 replies (against 457 replies from Madame X) and 11,927 views (against 7,594 views from Madame X; though the DW survivor is over three years old and got views during all these years + there seemed to be more viewers overall back then).

Aw, sorry to let you down there Even though "Wave" probably won't become one of my favorite M-Train singles, I'm definitely still rooting for her success (not like my support's been doing her much good these past couple years).
            I still hope "Wave" may suddenly grow on you because it sounds so good in my ears Fingers crossed her being a judge on The Voice UK may help to revive her career at least there.

Thanks! It's extra-convenient having it embedded right in the post as a picture, so well done there! I'd forgotten just how minor/average Meghan's first era was on your chart (only one Top 10 hit, no certs at all). She still doesn't have any Platinum certs to her name, so hopefully "Wave" can change that!
            Haha, glad you liked the picture! Yes, Meghan has never been a huge hit maker on my charts, looking back I'm surprised by myself how "Deat Future Husband" or especially "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" didn't do better. "All About That Bass" at least showed some longevity despite its peak. Her albums were also really unlucky as they're near to a certification (especially "Thank You" that only needs one more point... so fingers crossed Meghan will tour one day or release a very strong new album that pushes the album back onto the charts).

Well, her commitment to her visuals/aesthetic (album art, videos, etc) definitely elevates her as an artist, but the "Violence" vid still doesn't hit me quite as hard as several of the Art Angels clips (or even "We Appreciate Power," though that vid did get a bit repetitive, like the song itself).
            True! And agreed about the "Violence" video, most of her previous videos are definitely better / more impressive to watch. I got goosebumps when the dancing scene with the 'beat drop' started the first time I was watching it though

Ah, that's a VERY smart way of keeping up with new releases! That approach does seem like kind of a "big commitment" (which sounds silly to say, since it's just listening to music, but like you said, it does require setting aside a chunk of time), but that's probably one of the best ways to discover songs by unfamiliar acts (aside from personal charts).
            It is, but you could also just go through that playlist without listening to the songs you're interested in and simply add the songs from artists you are usually into. That playlist is definitely a good way to have a good overview about all the releases & you definitely wouldn't miss out a single release (except from unknown ones as not all artists are featured there obviously).

• I had a feeling we were in for Hurricane Lindsey after seeing your Insta posts! (Also, quick sidetrack, but speaking of Insta: how've you been enjoying Link's Awakening?) That run for "Crystallize."
            • YES! I was just celebrating Hayley's strong start over on cheap's chart, and now I'm seeing a terrific Top 20 (even Top 15) debut here too! Not gonna lie, I wish "I Wish" had gotten this much love but "Demons" is a really great follow-up, and such positive reception for it around UKMIX truly warms my heart.
            • Camila seems to have better luck on official charts lately with her collaborations than her own solo singles, so I'm curious to see if that holds true for "South Of The Border." Top 10 in the UK is a given for Ed lately, but I wonder if/how this one will transfer to the States (and elsewhere).
            • Aw, hopefully "Parle à ta tête" doesn't become another of 2019's uncertified No. 1's!

Yet another divine chart, Tancel!
            Aw... I love how you just said Hurricane Lindsey because I had something similar planned as the topic title at first. Honestly, I didn't play Link's Awakening that much yet, but what I've played was really enjoyable. It's the first time I'm playing a game from that franchise by myself so it's great to me but I guess it's kinda easy for people who are familiar with it. My favorite part about it is the design though! <3 Maybe I'll be able to tell you more about the game next week...
            And yes, "Crystallize" has a very impressive chartrun. I never really realized how well she actually did with all of her releases so far until a few weeks ago - she's been slaying My Charts for over six years now and there's still no sign of weakness in her discography to me

I knew you would love that debut for Hayley! "Demons" is such a good track and I'm really looking forward to the whole album now. She's always been a very interesting artist to me but somehow her songs never really clicked, so it would be cool if "Demons" is the start of a bigger career for her (on My Charts, at least). And yes, the praise she's getting it's cool too - I think none of her previous releases got that many positive comments. Can't wait to see where she will debut on your charts!

"South Of The Border" is probably going to be yet another #1 in the UK for Ed But that would be ok to me as it's most likely ending up as my favorite release of the whole album so far. Love Camila's parts there - though I have to say that "Cry For Me" is growing on me a lot these days as well. It's sad how none of her solo songs really broke through on the official charts so far...

Well... that may be the case because Gold is still not as near as one may expect. She was very unlucky that I was so obsessed with this song (around 100 plays within the first weekend) that I got over it rather quickly afterwards, so she's been falling down ever since. But hopefully another single, a live performance of it or an album release may give it another boost.

Thank you so much

Comment

My Charts - week 42/2019 – 18 october 2019 - Ariana, Lindsey and an unusual metal mix

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (8) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
              Chart Run: 8-*1*- / 2w

2 (RE) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8-10-14-20-26-31-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 2- / 45w

3 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3- / 8w

4 (RE) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
              Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37-Out-RE 11-10-19-30-40-Out-RE 4- / 23w

5 (RE) Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free *3xP*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1-3-2-3-5-6-8-11-15-14-7-8-11-7-7-9-12-7-13-12-15-16-14-17-18-21-23-28-29-27-32-32-31-28-32-35-Out-RE 27-20-28-40-Out-RE 5- / 50w

6 (3) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave
              Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6- / 4w

7 (5) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife
              Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7- / 5w

8 (NEW) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke

9 (NEW) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
              Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (28) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
              Chart Run: 15-28-*10*- / 3w

11 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize *4xP*
              Chart Run: *2*-2-2-5-3-8-11-14-10-10-5-2-7-12-15-14-14-16-16-17-20-20-23-24-27-21-19-22-24-21-22-24-19-23-24-15-22-23-26-14-9-13-18-21-24-25-30-26-28-33-27-25-23-29-32-37-36-Out-RE 11-8-13-24-16-27-29-26-30-29-34-38-35-33-38-Out-RE 39-3-8-16-26-37-Out-RE 6-13-22-37-Out-RE 37-4-11- / 85w

12 (7) Maren Morris – The Bones
              Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12- / 8w

13 (RE) Ariana Grande – 7 Rings
              Chart Run: *3*-3-6-9-14-24-30-33-Out-RE 13- / 9w

14 (NEW) Katy Perry – Harleys In Hawaii
              Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (12) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
              Chart Run: *12*-15- / 2w

16 (10) Grimes & i_o – Violence
              Chart Run: 3-3-*1*-4-6-10-16- / 7w

17 (2) Lindsey Stirling – Master Of Tides *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-2-3-7-11-20-22-31-31-30-Out-RE 36-2-17- / 13w

18 (11) Julia Michaels – Body *G*
              Chart Run: *2*-4-6-4-6-7-11-18- / 8w

19 (6) Halsey – Clementine
              Chart Run: *5*-6-19- / 3w

20 (19) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
              Chart Run: *19*-20- / 2w

21 (14) Loredana – Genick
              Chart Run: 23-20-*12*-12-14-21- / 6w

22 (13) Julia Michaels – If You Need Me
              Chart Run: 7-6-*5*-8-13-22- / 6w

23 (20) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart
              Chart Run: 10-*8*-11-20-23- / 5w

24 (15) Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA – Don’t Leave Me Lonely
              Chart Run: *14*-15-24- / 3w

25 (RE) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6-6-9-14-18-21-23-27-38-37-Out-RE 25- / 34w

26 (NEW) Charli XCX – White Mercedes
              Chart Run: *26*- / 1w

27 (21) Niall Horan – Nice To Meet Ya
              Chart Run: *10*-21-27- / 3w

28 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Roundtable Rival *P*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-16-16-17-15-19-26-29-25-22-26-33-Out-RE 29-40-Out-RE 13-29-36-Out-RE 9-28- / 22w

29 (16) Sofi Tukker – Swing
              Chart Run: 13-26-30-Out-RE 21-11-*9*-16-29- / 8w

30 (25) Lena & Nico Santos – Better
              Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30- / 9w

31 (24) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings
              Chart Run: *1*-4-5-10-13-24-31- / 7w

32 (RE) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-4-6-3-8-15-18-21-14-27-Out-RE 32- / 11w

33 (RE) Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored
              Chart Run: *7*-9-17-22-26-31-Out-RE 33- / 7w

34 (17) Lindsey Stirling – First Light *P*
              Chart Run: *1*-3-5-5-5-6-6-11-14-20-17-13-18-23-29-32-Out-RE 17-34- / 18w

35 (22) Halsey – Graveyard
              Chart Run: *5*-8-13-16-22-35- / 6w

36 (NEW) Måns Zelmerlöw & Dotter – Walk With Me
              Chart Run: *36*- / 1w

37 (18) Lindsey Stirling – Underground *P*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-2-1-4-4-7-12-9-6-13-18-24-25-18-37- / 17w

38 (29) Ava Max – Torn
              Chart Run: *2*-4-8-12-15-21-24-29-38- / 9w

39 (26) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!!
              Chart Run: *4*-9-12-16-24-37-Out-RE 26-39- / 8w

40 (RE) Bebe Rexha – You Can’t Stop The Girl
              Chart Run: 19-40-Out-RE 40- / 3w

Out of Top40
              Out (23) Lindsey Stirling – The Arena *P* (21w)
              Out (27) Lindsey Stirling feat. Lzzy Hale – Shatter Me *2xP* (42w)
              Out (30) Harry Styles – Lights Up (1w)
              Out (31) Taylor Swift – Lover (8w)
              Out (32) Indila – Parle à ta tête (8w)
              Out (33) Sofi Tukker & Bomba Estéreo – Playa Grande (7w)
              Out (34) Dennis Lloyd – Never Go Back (11w)
              Out (35) Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey – Don’t Call Me Angel (5w)
              Out (36) Tatianna – Hurt My Feelings (8w)
              Out (37) SuperM – Jopping (2w)
              Out (38) Sam Smith – How Do You Sleep? *G* (12w)
              Out (39) Zedd & Kehlani – Good Thing (3w)
              Out (40) Bebe Rexha – Not 20 Anymore (7w)

New certifications
              “Body” by Julia Michaels goes GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

My Charts - week 42/2019 – 18 october 2019 - Ariana, Lindsey and an unusual metal mix

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1- / 7w

2 (20) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *2xP*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-3-5-8-9-12-10-13-17-20-18-Out-RE 17-20-2- / 38w

3 (6) Babymetal – Metal Galaxy
                Chart Run: 6-*3*- / 2w

4 (NEW) Tim Bendzko – Filter
                Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (NEW) James Arthur – You
                Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (NEW) Måns Zelmerlöw – Time
                Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *4xP*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19-Out-RE 13-11-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 18-20-Out-RE 3-7- / 76w

8 (NEW) Skylar Grey – Angel With Tattoos EP

9 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *5xP*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-5-8-3-6-2-3-5-6-8-7-7-9-6-4-7-10-10-12-11-2-3-4-8-10-13-16-16-16-13-10-11-14-14-5-2-2-5-7-12-15-13-18-18-15-17-17-14-12-10-17-20-Out-RE 8-5-12-8-2-4-3-5-8-12-16-19-20-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 20-19-Out-RE 17-14-9-4-7-11-17-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 3-6-5-8-19-Out-RE 12-2-3-4-7-14-20-Out-RE 13-14-Out-RE 20-18-Out-RE 5-9- / 100w

10 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-3-5-9-8-5-7-6-6-5-8-9-3-4-4-4-7-10-11-11-7-3-1-2-5-12-17-20-Out-RE 17-19-19-Out-RE 10-4-4-5-8-6-7-9-12-14-15-15-Out-RE 13-11-17-Out-RE 8-16-10-14-Out-RE 14-3-7-9-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 4-10 / 60w

11 (8) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty
                Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11- / 5w

12 (7) Sofi Tukker – Dancing On The People EP
                Chart Run: *2*-2-2-7-12- / 5w

13 (2) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *P*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-6-9-12-11-13-14-16-13-17-19-Out-RE 12-20-17-Out-RE 20-5-9-17-Out-RE 11-2-13- / 24w

14 (RE) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 14- / 10w

15 (10) Lana Del Rey – Norman F*****g Rockwell! *G*
                Chart Run: *2*-3-3-4-6-8-10-15- / 8w

16 (15) Charli XCX – Charli
                Chart Run: *5*-8-10-10-15-16- / 6w

17 (12) Taylor Swift – Lover *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-3-4-4-7-9-9-12-17- / 9w

18 (11) Tarja – In The Raw *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-2-5-8-7-11-18- / 8w

19 (17) Shirin David – Supersize
                Chart Run: *6*-12-14-17-19- / 5w

20 (9) Jaël – Nothing To Hide
                Chart Run: *3*-4-9-20- / 4w

Out of Top20
                Out (13) Loredana – King Lori (5w)
                Out (14) Ashley Tisdale – Symptoms *P* (23w)
                Out (16) SuperM – SuperM – The 1st Mini Album (2w)
                Out (18) Tori Kelly – Inspired By True Events (9w)
                Out (19) Astrid S – Down Low EP (3w)

New certifications
                none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling feat. Amy Lee – Love Goes On And On
                  Chart Run: 2-2-2-*1*-1-1-1- / 7w

2 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Bad Idea
                  Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (2) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                  Chart Run: 6-3-3-3-3-*2*-3- / 7w

4 (5) Lindsey Stirling – Foreverglow
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-5-4- / 7w

5 (3) Babymetal feat. Joakim Brodén – Oh! MAJINAI
                  Chart Run: *3*-5- / 2w

6 (NEW) Vanessa Mai – Venedig (Love Is In The Air)

7 (NEW) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost
                  Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Elements
                  Chart Run: *4*-8- / 2w

9 (6) Alex C feat. Yass – Du hast den schönsten A*sch der Welt
                  Chart Run: *6*-9- / 2w

10 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Between Twilight
                  Chart Run: *5*-5-5-8-9-7-10- / 7w

Comment

• 1 (8) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti

I have to feature it in my personal chart.

Not enjoying it as much as the goofy "Vill Ha Dig"
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• That new Au/Ra song is good!

Comment

• What a REGrande
                        I see some nice new entries that I have to check (Keino @ #1 ofc).

I've prefered "Meilenweit" more.

Seriously, dude?
                        Last edited by prz; Sun October 20, 2019, 12:41.
                        MYCHARTS.PL - the biggest Polish forum with Personal charts! C'mon!

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                          1 (8) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti

I have to feature it in my personal chart.
                          Fingers crossed they will make it onto your chart!

Originally posted by heppolo View Post

Not enjoying it as much as the goofy "Vill Ha Dig"
                          It's the opposite for me But somehow I knew you enjoy "Vill Ha Dig" more than their other stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            That new Au/Ra song is good!
                            Glad you like it! I'm still warming up to it, but it's definitely a nice song and Au/Ra is someone to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by prz View Post
                              What a REGrande
                              I see some nice new entries that I have to check (Keino @ #1 ofc).
                              Yes, Ariana simply amazed me with her concert. Though this effect most likely won't last for too long with lots of promising new releases coming!
                              Ah yes, I hope you will enjoy Keiino's new tune

Originally posted by prz View Post
                              I've prefered "Meilenweit" more.
                              Same! Though "Venedig" is growing on me, but she has released quite a bunch of better tunes. A shame her good songs never get the success they deserve

Originally posted by prz View Post
                              Seriously, dude?
                              Thanks for commenting on that - I was hoping for someone to discover this
                              I know it's questionable, but it is a huge guilty pleasure in my books

Comment

• Absolutely amazing and massive concert effect! Arianna is smashing and it's great to see her finest tracks being back on your chart.

To be honest, I'm still mad at her for cancelling her gig in Kraków for which I've got tickets and it made me love her less. I know that things can go into a different and unexpected direction but it made me stop listening to her songs on repeat.. otherwise, I'm pretty sure she would have been my #1 or #2 on last.fm this year....

I'm glad you did enjoy her concert, though!

Katy's latest single is good and I think that it can be a grower (like her debut single). This + Ariana making a huge comeback shouldn't distract from the fact that Katy's debut isn't as high as usual I think it will be slaying on your chart in the upcoming weeks! ;)
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  Definitely... let's just hope this will be the case and "Lover" will really carry the album through the upcoming Christmas period. It's still growing on airplay and could reach a nice peak until the Christmas songs start to rise. Oh, why do you think "Miss Americana" is a risky single choice? It's a very catchy uptempo track that goes straight to your ears, so it's one of the best choices in my books. "The Man" would be a nice choice as well and you're right, it's been the most successful track from the album since the album release, though that doesn't mean it will also do well as a single (OOTW comes to my mind - though we could say that was a different situation). But we'll see what happens! If "Lover" does well, I'm definitely more than satisfied and the best scenario would be to get another "Delicate" situation next year.
                                  Ah, I guess we've had extremely-opposite reactions to that track, since it's one of the least catchy songs on Lover to me It sounds more like something from the reputation era to me too - but I'll gladly be wrong if it turns into a hit for her! Maybe I'm underestimating it. That "you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes..." bit is definitely quotable.

Yep. Somehow making woman jokes has been a thing lately and it annoys the hell out of me because every time someone's making such a joke, certain people look at me and I know exactly what their look means. That's just one of few things going on of course, and I'm glad that it isn't even worse though, because I've heard or read about really bad situations when it comes to this, but it still hurts a little bit as it's the first time I'm making these experiences with being open about my private life (and I'm not someone who screams out loud that I'm gay; people usually know it because I'm just open about what I did on the weekend if someone asks me etc., basically exactly like straight couples would talk about their weekends etc.). Fingers crossed it will be less tensed once they really know me.
                                  **More hugs** Ugh, I'm REALLY not a fan of some of your new co-workers Huge props for keeping your cool and plowing ahead with your work in spite of their obnoxiousness. These assholes aside, there must be other aspects of this new job that made it worth the change (better pay, better location, more interesting duties, etc)?

No, that wasn't the reason for the question - it was just out of curiosity and because I realized we're talking so much about me and my life, but not much about you and your life But I guess you're also trying to keep things apart?
                                  Yeah, to an extent, but I hope that doesn't make me seem totally cold/closed-off I just like using UKMIX as a lighthearted retreat from day-to-day stressors, where I can focus on music (and get to know the awesome users, like yourself).

I still hope "Wave" may suddenly grow on you because it sounds so good in my ears Fingers crossed her being a judge on The Voice UK may help to revive her career at least there.
                                  Ooh, I didn't know she landed that gig, so hopefully it does have a positive impact on her success there! She should at least be able to secure a performance/promo slot (or two) on the show more easily this way. If she can charm viewers with her personality too, even better!

Aw... I love how you just said Hurricane Lindsey because I had something similar planned as the topic title at first. Honestly, I didn't play Link's Awakening that much yet, but what I've played was really enjoyable. It's the first time I'm playing a game from that franchise by myself so it's great to me but I guess it's kinda easy for people who are familiar with it. My favorite part about it is the design though! <3 Maybe I'll be able to tell you more about the game next week...
                                  YES! I think the art style was a brilliant choice, and definitely helped catch the attention of people who may have never played a Zelda game before. I still haven't checked it out myself (partially because it's not long before SwSh now), but I watched a bit on Twitch.

I knew you would love that debut for Hayley! "Demons" is such a good track and I'm really looking forward to the whole album now. She's always been a very interesting artist to me but somehow her songs never really clicked, so it would be cool if "Demons" is the start of a bigger career for her (on My Charts, at least). And yes, the praise she's getting it's cool too - I think none of her previous releases got that many positive comments. Can't wait to see where she will debut on your charts!
                                  Absolutely! I'd be thrilled if this era became her true Tansike breakthrough. **Fingers crossed**

Well... that may be the case because Gold is still not as near as one may expect. She was very unlucky that I was so obsessed with this song (around 100 plays within the first weekend) that I got over it rather quickly afterwards, so she's been falling down ever since. But hopefully another single, a live performance of it or an album release may give it another boost.
                                  Damn. Well, I can't be TOO mad, since it didn't last that long on my chart either It has JUST enough plays for a Gold cert, though (25 exactly as I'm writing this comment).

• Although I've gotten more lax about posting lately, I HAD to make time for this after I saw all. that. ARI So glad you got to see her live, and so glad it made such an impact here! We'd been talking about Meghan's and Indila's lack of certs lately, but here Ari is SWIMMING in Platinum and Gold (though, somewhat funnily, "7 Rings" is still missing that bling) It even helped "Bad Idea" crack your Bubbling Under! So that was one of her best performances of the night (when it came to non-singles)?
                                  • Lovely jump for Camila! It looks like we're in agreement about that being the best of her singles/teaser tracks so far.
                                  • I was pretty shocked by the positive reception for "Harleys," though I know a lot of people didn't care for "Small Talk," but I didn't think so many would consider this a big step in the right direction. It's not unlistenable, but it's probably my least favorite single from her since..."Rise"? Well, unless we count "Hey Hey Hey" (but she didn't really do anything to promote that one besides drop a video, and I just want to pretend that they never wasted any time/resources trying to make that song happen).
                                  • Diggin' that debut for Charli!
                                  • Could Selena secure your next Top 2? Suspense!

Yet another chart that makes me wanna have your babies, Tancel!
                                  last.fm

Comment

• Two Lindsey Stirling debuts in my chart last week with Artemis taking the top spot thanks to your inclusion of it within your mixtape last round over in the games section. Brillant track! I had heard of Lindsey before, but never explored her music. Also really love the Amy Lee featured track as I'm a big Evanescence fan. I didn't even realised Lindsay was featured on their track Hi-Lo last year! Nice to see Grimes' latest single appear in your chart too!

I always really appreciate the structure of your chart and how you include the chart runs of both songs and albums. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who obsessively listens to a song/album one week only to get over it the next week so it's quite rare to amass impressive chart runs like yours.

Will be paying more attention to your chart as it seems we have similar tastes given that (so far) we have been quite favourable to each others mixtape entries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                      Absolutely amazing and massive concert effect! Arianna is smashing and it's great to see her finest tracks being back on your chart.

To be honest, I'm still mad at her for cancelling her gig in Kraków for which I've got tickets and it made me love her less. I know that things can go into a different and unexpected direction but it made me stop listening to her songs on repeat.. otherwise, I'm pretty sure she would have been my #1 or #2 on last.fm this year....

I'm glad you did enjoy her concert, though!

Katy's latest single is good and I think that it can be a grower (like her debut single). This + Ariana making a huge comeback shouldn't distract from the fact that Katy's debut isn't as high as usual I think it will be slaying on your chart in the upcoming weeks! ;)
                                      Glad you like Ariana's big concert effect here!

Ah, I completely get your point. I had similar feelings when she cancelled her concert in 2017 and Selena also cancelled her concert back in the days (which would have been her first visit to Switzerland and so she still never did a concert over here). These feelings will hopefully go away.

Thank you

I'm still not 100% sure what to think of Katy's new single. Some parts are nice and are always stuck in my head, but compared to all other songs that are out at the moment it's definitely not one of the stronger ones. So I'm afraid it will leave my charts sooner than expected But things may still change of course, so we have to wait and see how things will turn out

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                        Ah, I guess we've had extremely-opposite reactions to that track, since it's one of the least catchy songs on Lover to me It sounds more like something from the reputation era to me too - but I'll gladly be wrong if it turns into a hit for her! Maybe I'm underestimating it. That "you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes..." bit is definitely quotable.
                                        Well, this doesn't happen that often with us two but iirc we already had a similar situation when it came to the album tracks of Britney's "Glory" But it looks like "Miss Americana" is either hit or miss for the fans, as I already saw several fans ranking it among their faves on the album while others put it at the bottom, so like you. Usually, these songs don't get a single release, so my wish most likely won't come true (but I'm fine with it, as long as the next single is a success and to be fair, there's no weak song on "Lover" so I'm fine with every song being a proper single).

**More hugs** Ugh, I'm REALLY not a fan of some of your new co-workers Huge props for keeping your cool and plowing ahead with your work in spite of their obnoxiousness. These assholes aside, there must be other aspects of this new job that made it worth the change (better pay, better location, more interesting duties, etc)?
                                        I think this situation gets better once they know me better and vice versa. Well, it's a leading position, so that was a motivation (taking a step further with my career & more responsibility and more interesting duties) plus better salary (despite having to work less 'theoretically'). The location is nearly the same as previously

Yeah, to an extent, but I hope that doesn't make me seem totally cold/closed-off I just like using UKMIX as a lighthearted retreat from day-to-day stressors, where I can focus on music (and get to know the awesome users, like yourself).
                                        Oh no, not at all. I was afraid it would be the opposite - like you starting to think why we're always talking about my work/personal life but never about yours. But if that's fine to you, then it's obviously also fine to me I totally get you there - and awww same

Ooh, I didn't know she landed that gig, so hopefully it does have a positive impact on her success there! She should at least be able to secure a performance/promo slot (or two) on the show more easily this way. If she can charm viewers with her personality too, even better!
                                        Yes, this may be a great move for her career, at least in the UK. At least over here (The Voice Of Germany) the judges always get a huge boost for their sales as well. And as you say, she can charm the viewers with her personality, and she's got a great one from what I've seen, so it may really work in her favor.

YES! I think the art style was a brilliant choice, and definitely helped catch the attention of people who may have never played a Zelda game before. I still haven't checked it out myself (partially because it's not long before SwSh now), but I watched a bit on Twitch.
                                        Definitely! I am one of those So you enjoyed watching it on Twitch?
                                        Unfortunately - similar to the Pokémon updates back in the days - I can't give you a new update as I didn't play since my last comment. Damn, it really looks like I'm over games overall There's still hope left that it's just a phase and it gets better again... and thanks for reminding me of SwSh, I even forgot about their release next month Just looked up what was revealed so far and there aren't many new things, which is cool. It comes out in three weeks and we still have no clue about starter evolutions etc.

Absolutely! I'd be thrilled if this era became her true Tansike breakthrough. **Fingers crossed**
                                        The signs are good at the moment as I'm really looking forward to her upcoming album!

Damn. Well, I can't be TOO mad, since it didn't last that long on my chart either It has JUST enough plays for a Gold cert, though (25 exactly as I'm writing this comment).
                                        Oh, congrats for her to get that Gold cert on your charts then As I said, she may come back if there's some promo happening...

• Although I've gotten more lax about posting lately, I HAD to make time for this after I saw all. that. ARI So glad you got to see her live, and so glad it made such an impact here! We'd been talking about Meghan's and Indila's lack of certs lately, but here Ari is SWIMMING in Platinum and Gold (though, somewhat funnily, "7 Rings" is still missing that bling) It even helped "Bad Idea" crack your Bubbling Under! So that was one of her best performances of the night (when it came to non-singles)?
                                        • Lovely jump for Camila! It looks like we're in agreement about that being the best of her singles/teaser tracks so far.
                                        • I was pretty shocked by the positive reception for "Harleys," though I know a lot of people didn't care for "Small Talk," but I didn't think so many would consider this a big step in the right direction. It's not unlistenable, but it's probably my least favorite single from her since..."Rise"? Well, unless we count "Hey Hey Hey" (but she didn't really do anything to promote that one besides drop a video, and I just want to pretend that they never wasted any time/resources trying to make that song happen).
                                        • Diggin' that debut for Charli!
                                        • Could Selena secure your next Top 2? Suspense!

Yet another chart that makes me wanna have your babies, Tancel!
                                        Aw, thanks for taking some time to give Ariana the honor She really put on a fantastic show and performed so many of her big hits, that was really cool. A shame my seats weren't the best (I had fantastic seats for her cancelled 2017 concert). "7 Rings" may get to Gold thanks to that concert effect now, as it's really close. Ha, good observation about "Bad Idea" - it actually ended up as the best performed non-single and you know what, thanks to the concert is has become my most favorite song on the TUN album

Yes! "Cry For Me" is really strong IMO and by far the best song of "Romance" so far. Not sure if you're getting the same vibes, but the chorus is so Marina (And The Diamonds) to me which is a positive thing, plus I absolutely loved the SNL performance (the main reason behind that jump, actually).

Hmm... "Harleys" is a tricky one. Compared to pre-NRO, it's obviously one of her weakest singles to date, but compared to "Small Talk" it's much better IMO. But then, I remember you actually enjoyed "Small Talk" and "Harleys" is another direction musically, so I get why you're not satisfied with it.

"White Mercedes" is nice and I finally watched the video last week, which was one of the reasons it came back. Oh, and speaking about Charli, not sure if you read it, but her album actually became her longest charting and most successful album last week

We will find out somewhen over the weekend

Thank you so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                          Two Lindsey Stirling debuts in my chart last week with Artemis taking the top spot thanks to your inclusion of it within your mixtape last round over in the games section. Brillant track! I had heard of Lindsey before, but never explored her music. Also really love the Amy Lee featured track as I'm a big Evanescence fan. I didn't even realised Lindsay was featured on their track Hi-Lo last year! Nice to see Grimes' latest single appear in your chart too!

I always really appreciate the structure of your chart and how you include the chart runs of both songs and albums. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who obsessively listens to a song/album one week only to get over it the next week so it's quite rare to amass impressive chart runs like yours.

Will be paying more attention to your chart as it seems we have similar tastes given that (so far) we have been quite favourable to each others mixtape entries.
                                          Thanks for coming by!

Yes, I already saw Lindsey's two entries on your charts and was so happy about those! I knew you enjoyed "Artemis" based on your votes in the UKMixtape game, but I was so surprised to see "Love Goes On And On" also making a debut <3 This is such a gem and I really hope they will shoot a video & release it as a single at some point. Glad you like Grimes' success here as well

Thank you so much, really appreciate your feedback! You know, my charts is not based on plays and only official singles are allowed to enter, so it's probably easier to get these chartruns. Plus I'm such a charts nerd that I simply 'have' to do it like that

Thank you

Comment

My Charts - week 43/2019 – 25 october 2019 - a very busy week!

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Floor Jansen & Henk Poort – Phantom Of The Opera
                                            Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Faun – Sieben Raben

3 (NEW) Selena Gomez – Look At Her Now
                                            Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone

5 (NEW) Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me

6 (NEW) Stereoact & Vanessa Mai – Ja nein vielleicht

7 (1) Babymetal – Shanti Shanti Shanti
                                            Chart Run: 8-*1*-7- / 3w

8 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-2-2-1-3-8- / 9w

9 (9) Tim Bendzko – Hoch
                                            Chart Run: *9*-9- / 2w

10 (2) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *3xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12-11-8-10-14-20-26-31-Out-RE 39-Out-RE 2-10- / 46w

11 (6) Meghan Trainor feat. Mike Sabath – Wave
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6-11- / 5w

12 (7) Hailee Steinfeld – Afterlife
                                            Chart Run: 7-*3*-4-5-7-12- / 6w

13 (NEW) Duncan Laurence – Love Don’t Hate It
                                            Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (NEW) Kesha feat. Big Freedia – Raising Hell
                                            Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (10) Camila Cabello – Cry For Me
                                            Chart Run: 15-28-*10*-15- / 4w

16 (8) Keiino – Dancing In The Smoke
                                            Chart Run: *8*-16- / 2w

17 (20) Ed Sheeran feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B – South Of The Border
                                            Chart Run: 19-20-*17*- / 3w

18 (NEW) Artsvik – Bang Bang
                                            Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

19 (12) Maren Morris – The Bones *G*
                                            Chart Run: 16-20-17-11-7-*3*-7-12-19- / 9w

20 (15) Hayley Kiyoko – Demons
                                            Chart Run: *12*-15-20- / 3w

21 (4) Ariana Grande – Into You *P*
                                            Chart Run: 2-6-2-*1*-3-4-7-9-11-15-21-23-26-27-38-Out-RE 15-37-Out-RE 11-10-19-30-40-Out-RE 4-21- / 24w

22 (RE) Conchita Wurst – Hit Me
                                            Chart Run: *4*-6-15-38-Out-RE 22- / 5w

23 (5) Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free *3xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1-3-2-3-5-6-8-11-15-14-7-8-11-7-7-9-12-7-13-12-15-16-14-17-18-21-23-28-29-27-32-32-31-28-32-35-Out-RE 27-20-28-40-Out-RE 5-23- / 51w

24 (13) Ariana Grande – 7 Rings *G*
                                            Chart Run: *3*-3-6-9-14-24-30-33-Out-RE 13-24- / 10w

25 (18) Julia Michaels – Body *G*
                                            Chart Run: *2*-4-6-4-6-7-11-18-25- / 9w

26 (24) Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA – Don’t Leave Me Lonely
                                            Chart Run: *14*-15-24-26- / 4w

27 (16) Grimes & i_o – Violence *G*
                                            Chart Run: 3-3-*1*-4-6-10-16-27- / 8w

28 (23) Tove Lo – Sweettalk My Heart
                                            Chart Run: 10-*8*-11-20-23-28- / 6w

29 (14) Katy Perry – Harleys In Hawaii
                                            Chart Run: *14*-29- / 2w

30 (11) Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize *4xP*
                                            Chart Run: *2*-2-2-5-3-8-11-14-10-10-5-2-7-12-15-14-14-16-16-17-20-20-23-24-27-21-19-22-24-21-22-24-19-23-24-15-22-23-26-14-9-13-18-21-24-25-30-26-28-33-27-25-23-29-32-37-36-Out-RE 11-8-13-24-16-27-29-26-30-29-34-38-35-33-38-Out-RE 39-3-8-16-26-37-Out-RE 6-13-22-37-Out-RE 37-4-11-30- / 86w

31 (25) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6-6-9-14-18-21-23-27-38-37-Out-RE 25-31- / 35w

32 (NEW) Vanessa Mai – Venedig (Love Is In The Air)
                                            Chart Run: *32*- / 1w

33 (30) Lena & Nico Santos – Better
                                            Chart Run: *4*-8-9-14-16-20-19-25-30-33- / 10w

34 (21) Loredana – Genick
                                            Chart Run: 23-20-*12*-12-14-21-34- / 7w

35 (22) Julia Michaels – If You Need Me
                                            Chart Run: 7-6-*5*-8-13-22-35- / 7w

36 (27) Niall Horan – Nice To Meet Ya
                                            Chart Run: *10*-21-27-36- / 4w

37 (26) Charli XCX – White Mercedes
                                            Chart Run: *26*-37- / 2w

38 (19) Halsey – Clementine
                                            Chart Run: *5*-6-19-38- / 4w

39 (17) Lindsey Stirling – Master Of Tides *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-3-7-11-20-22-31-31-30-Out-RE 36-2-17-39- / 14w

40 (31) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – Songs The Night Sings
                                            Chart Run: *1*-4-5-10-13-24-31-40- / 8w

Out of Top40
                                            Out (28) Lindsey Stirling – Roundtable Rival *P* (22w)
                                            Out (29) Sofi Tukker – Swing (8w)
                                            Out (32) Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming *G* (11w)
                                            Out (33) Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored (7w)
                                            Out (34) Lindsey Stirling – First Light *P* (18w)
                                            Out (35) Halsey – Graveyard (6w)
                                            Out (36) Måns Zelmerlöw & Dotter – Walk With Me (1w)
                                            Out (37) Lindsey Stirling – Underground *P* (17w)
                                            Out (38) Ava Max – Torn (9w)
                                            Out (39) Babymetal – Pa Pa Ya!! (8w)
                                            Out (40) Bebe Rexha – You Can’t Stop The Girl (3w)

New certifications
                                            “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande, “The Bones” by Maren Morris and “Violence” by Grimes & i_o go GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling – Artemis *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-1- / 8w

2 (NEW) Eliane – Eliane

3 (NEW) Conchita Wurst – Truth Over Magnitude

4 (4) Tim Bendzko – Filter
                                              Chart Run: *4*-4- / 2w

5 (NEW) Michael Schulte – Highs & Lows

6 (5) James Arthur – You
                                              Chart Run: *5*-6- / 2w

7 (3) Babymetal – Metal Galaxy
                                              Chart Run: 6-*3*-7- / 3w

8 (6) Måns Zelmerlöw – Time
                                              Chart Run: *6*-8- / 2w

9 (2) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *2xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-3-5-8-9-12-10-13-17-20-18-Out-RE 17-20-2-9- / 39w

10 (NEW) James Blunt – Once Upon A Mind
                                              Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (NEW) PVRIS – Hallucinations EP
                                              Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (8) Skylar Grey – Angel With Tattoos EP
                                              Chart Run: *8*-12- / 2w

13 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Brave Enough *4xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-3-2-6-7-6-9-11-10-8-11-14-9-7-8-14-10-2-2-1-1-4-8-10-7-2-1-4-5-8-13-16-14-12-11-3-8-11-7-11-8-7-8-11-14-18-12-13-16-18-20-Out-RE 11-12-12-19-Out-RE 15-18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 15-14-18-16-19-Out-RE 13-11-15-18-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 18-20-Out-RE 3-7-13- / 77w

14 (11) Tove Lo – Sunshine Kitty
                                              Chart Run: *3*-4-3-8-11-14- / 6w

15 (14) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next *G*
                                              Chart Run: *2*-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-Out-RE 19-Out-RE 14-15- / 11w

16 (12) Sofi Tukker – Dancing On The People EP
                                              Chart Run: *2*-2-2-7-12-16- / 6w

17 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Lindsey Stirling *5xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-5-8-3-6-2-3-5-6-8-7-7-9-6-4-7-10-10-12-11-2-3-4-8-10-13-16-16-16-13-10-11-14-14-5-2-2-5-7-12-15-13-18-18-15-17-17-14-12-10-17-20-Out-RE 8-5-12-8-2-4-3-5-8-12-16-19-20-Out-RE 13-19-Out-RE 20-19-Out-RE 17-14-9-4-7-11-17-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 3-6-5-8-19-Out-RE 12-2-3-4-7-14-20-Out-RE 13-14-Out-RE 20-18-Out-RE 5-9-17- / 101w

18 (16) Charli XCX – Charli
                                              Chart Run: *5*-8-10-10-15-16-18- / 7w

19 (10) Lindsey Stirling – Shatter Me *3xP*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-2-1-2-3-5-9-8-5-7-6-6-5-8-9-3-4-4-4-7-10-11-11-7-3-1-2-5-12-17-20-Out-RE 17-19-19-Out-RE 10-4-4-5-8-6-7-9-12-14-15-15-Out-RE 13-11-17-Out-RE 8-16-10-14-Out-RE 14-3-7-9-Out-RE 17-Out-RE 4-10-19- / 61w

20 (17) Taylor Swift – Lover *G*
                                              Chart Run: *1*-3-4-4-7-9-9-12-17-20- / 10w

Out of Top20
                                              Out (13) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *P* (24w)
                                              Out (15) Lana Del Rey – Norman F*****g Rockwell! *G* (8w)
                                              Out (18) Tarja – In The Raw *G* (8w)
                                              Out (19) Shirin David – Supersize (5w)
                                              Out (20) Jaël – Nothing To Hide (4w)

New certifications
                                              none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (1) Lindsey Stirling feat. Amy Lee – Love Goes On And On
                                                Chart Run: 2-2-2-*1*-1-1-1-1- / 8w

2 (2) Ariana Grande – Bad Idea
                                                Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Tim Bendzko – Für immer

4 (NEW) Måns Zelmerlöw – One

5 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Sleepwalking
                                                Chart Run: 6-3-3-3-3-*2*-3-5- / 8w

6 (NEW) Galantis & Dolly Parton feat. Mr. Probz – Faith

7 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Foreverglow
                                                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-2-5-4-7- / 8w

8 (5) Babymetal feat. Joakim Brodén – Oh! MAJINAI
                                                Chart Run: *3*-5-8- / 3w

9 (7) Au/Ra & Alan Walker – Ghost
                                                Chart Run: *7*-9- / 2w

10 (NEW) Louis Tomlinson – We Made It
                                                Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

Comment

• 4 (NEW) The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Pallbearer Walks Alone

It's alright, maybe not the best single of The Dark Element. I feel like the vocal was a little bit processed during the production of the song.
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Great to see Galantis in there.
                                                    Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Working...
                                                    X