My Charts - week 48 - Player Of Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Don't even know Pokémon Unite Gotta check it out! But I'm currently on a new playthrough of Shield, just got my eighth badge yesterday and I'm really hooked <3 Soon we will get the new Diamond / Pearl editions and then Legend Arceus, fingers crossed especially the latter won't disappoint!
    Who's on your team for this new Shield playthrough? Can't remember if I asked this before, but are you planning to get Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl? I just pre-ordered a copy of Brilliant Diamond yesterday (I still like getting main series Pokémon games physically, and having a box to add to the shelf).

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Sadly, it looks like even I Am Not A Woman.. is flopping and I don't get it, it's one of her best singles IMO! The whole project seemed kinda dead on arrival which is a shame. I low key hate how most of my faves keep flopping / underperforming lately... but well, it is what it is.
    Good and actually difficult question. As a whole project, I'd probably put it atop the list of all of her albums, but overall, it'd be the following ranking:

01. hopeless fountain kingdom
    02. If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power
    03. Manic
    04. Badlands

I never fully connected with Badlands and her as a person back then, but I like me some songs from this. Then hopeless fountain kingdom came and I was stanning her. The album was perfection back then and its heights are really, really high. Though as a whole project / album, it does have some fillers that's why I'd put If I Can't Have Love... above it in that aspect, that one feels fantastic as a whole, but its heights aren't as high as on hopeless fountain kingdom. Also love Manic - very close second with If I Can't Have Love... being above because it's current, so those two may still change if more time passes by.

How would you rank her albums so far?
    It's really frustating how quickly people lost interest in her RIGHT after "Without Me" became her biggest (solo) smash ever Granted, "Nightmare" was a pretty risky follow-up choice, but everything else she's released since then deserved to chart better IMO. As far as her album rankings go, it'd probably be: 1.) Manic, 2.) IICHLIWP, 3.) HFK (I still haven't heard Badlands in full).

Interesting how everyone has been raving about Every Open Eye, because of that, I checked it out back then and I deleted it in my library after just on spin I think I need to revisit it now that I enjoy Screen Violence quite a lot. Anyways, glad you keep enjoying them even though Screen Violence doens't hit the same mark as the previous two albums for you yet.
    OUCH! Admittedly, when another UKMIXer first recommended a few tracks from Every Open Eye to me years ago (early 2016, I think?), they didn't make much of an impression on me either. It wasn't until the Love Is Dead era got rolling that the band really grabbed my attention and inspired me to revisit Every Open Eye properly.

Haha, that's kinda why I'm a bit annoyed by the release strategy she's going for... why making us greedy for 1989 (Taylor's Version) already now when it won't come soon, as Red is coming first? But new Taylor is always welcomed and honestly, she reminds us how strong her whole discography is!
    Yeah, the Red TV rollout has been very different (AKA messier and less exciting) than the Fearless TV rollout - but at least it's nearly here now.
    • I had to check on Ed's = impact! Does that No. 7 debut for "Overpass Graffiti" mean you're less excited about it as a single compared to the No. 3-debuting "Bad Habits" and "Shivers"? What are your other = standouts so far?
    • I was surprised by the late debut for "Cold Heart," but this "Heat Waves" premiere is even more surprising! Anything in particular that helped it break through with you now?
    • Not gonna lie, it's kind of refreshing to see Adele perform more modestly on a chart There's no denying she has an exceptional voice, but her material's never shook me the way it does to most people (she's never gone to No. 1 on my chart, and "Easy On Me" definitely won't change that). **Shrug**
    • I mentioned "Cold Heart" earlier, but apparently it's already gone It took a while to fully click with me too, but the excitement of watching it reach No. 1in the UK (and perform surprisingly well on the Hot 100) gave it a big belated boost on my chart: 28 - OUT - 27 - OUT - 16 - OUT - 24 - 4 - *1* - 5 - still charting.
    • RIP Screen Violence too They just added a few new tracks on a Director's Cut edition, so maaayybe that could help it re-enter here?
    Yet another chart that lights my fire, Tancel!
    last.fm

Comment

• "Easy on Me" is not having the hottest chart run here. Not feeling it much?

6 (2) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
      8 (3) Agnes – Here Comes The Night
      10 (8) RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara – This Is Our Country *G*
      11 (15) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
      13 (6) The Weeknd & Swedish House Mafia – Moth To A Flame
      15 (9) Kacey Musgraves – Star-crossed *G*
      21 (24) Ed Sheeran – Shivers
      24 (17) Charli XCX – Good Ones *G*
      27 (12) Adele – Easy On Me
      28 (RE) Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits
      29 (21) Kim Petras – Future Starts Now *G*
      30 (13) The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3 – B.D.E. (Slice Girls Version)
      33 (26) Kacey Musgraves – Simple Times
      35 (30) Kacey Musgraves – Justified
      40 (18) The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3 – B.D.E. (Pick ‘n’ Mix Version)
      Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [80-76]
      Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
      Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
      AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
        3 (NEW) Montaigne – Now (In Space) - I love this goofy pop madness
        I had no idea she got a new single out until you started the topic on UKMix - so thanks for that! It's a good one, unfortunately there are currently so many songs I'm enjoying a lot so it missed out on the main chart

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
          Who's on your team for this new Shield playthrough? Can't remember if I asked this before, but are you planning to get Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl? I just pre-ordered a copy of Brilliant Diamond yesterday (I still like getting main series Pokémon games physically, and having a box to add to the shelf).
          Inteleon, Orbeetle, Obstagoon, Rapidash (Galar version), Ludicolo and Toxtricity Not the most diverse team when it comes to the types, but I really went by on what I wanted to try out this time instead of creating a "perfect" team.

I don't think you've asked but honestly, I have no idea yet. I'm still the oldschool kind of game buyer and usually go to the store and grab my edition physically too. So I still have a few days left to decide. I usually base my decision on what Pokémon are available in which edition. How did you make your decision?

Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
          It's really frustating how quickly people lost interest in her RIGHT after "Without Me" became her biggest (solo) smash ever Granted, "Nightmare" was a pretty risky follow-up choice, but everything else she's released since then deserved to chart better IMO. As far as her album rankings go, it'd probably be: 1.) Manic, 2.) IICHLIWP, 3.) HFK (I still haven't heard Badlands in full).
          True, but that's our music business these days. People can move on so quickly!
          Good ranking - though I'm obviously a bit "sad" hopeless fountain kingdom is last. I think I still remember that a few songs from there still charted well on your charts... Halsey is definitely an artist where even the "weakest" stuff is still good. You really need to give Badlands a go soon-ish!

OUCH! Admittedly, when another UKMIXer first recommended a few tracks from Every Open Eye to me years ago (early 2016, I think?), they didn't make much of an impression on me either. It wasn't until the Love Is Dead era got rolling that the band really grabbed my attention and inspired me to revisit Every Open Eye properly.
          ...I think I really need to revisit Chvrches' back catalogue more sometime. Sadly, there's a lot of stuff that I want to revisit one day. Sometimes I feel like I need to take two weeks a year off only to revisit music But good to know that Every Open Eye didn't got you immediately - somehow I thought you were into it right when it got released.

Yeah, the Red TV rollout has been very different (AKA messier and less exciting) than the Fearless TV rollout - but at least it's nearly here now.
          ...finally! Next week is the day. So excited to see what she's coming up with, Taylor never disappoints and hopefully the era being so quiet means we will get a LOT next week

• I had to check on Ed's = impact! Does that No. 7 debut for "Overpass Graffiti" mean you're less excited about it as a single compared to the No. 3-debuting "Bad Habits" and "Shivers"? What are your other = standouts so far?
          • I was surprised by the late debut for "Cold Heart," but this "Heat Waves" premiere is even more surprising! Anything in particular that helped it break through with you now?
          • Not gonna lie, it's kind of refreshing to see Adele perform more modestly on a chart There's no denying she has an exceptional voice, but her material's never shook me the way it does to most people (she's never gone to No. 1 on my chart, and "Easy On Me" definitely won't change that). **Shrug**
          • I mentioned "Cold Heart" earlier, but apparently it's already gone It took a while to fully click with me too, but the excitement of watching it reach No. 1in the UK (and perform surprisingly well on the Hot 100) gave it a big belated boost on my chart: 28 - OUT - 27 - OUT - 16 - OUT - 24 - 4 - *1* - 5 - still charting.
          • RIP Screen Violence too They just added a few new tracks on a Director's Cut edition, so maaayybe that could help it re-enter here?
          Yet another chart that lights my fire, Tancel!
          You're right, Overpass Graffiti isn't making the same impact yet, 2step and especially Stop The Rain would have been better choices - but truth be told, the whole album overall is having much less of an impact than his previous albums. I expected more and am definitely a bit disappointed in the whole project. How are you feeling about =?

Better late than never, right? Well I knew about Heat Waves for a while but honestly I stopped caring about the official charts these days (or at least I don't know like 50% of the stuff in the charts these days) and TikTok is a phenomenon I just don't get somehow, so I only heard Heat Waves like two times over the last months. Last week, my fiancé (side note - yep, my fiancé now ) was playing a random playlist, Heat Wave came on and I suddenly really liked it, had its melody stuck in my head and then I added it to my library
          Speaking of TikTok - are you a fan of it / also using it? Because it's something where I feel like I'm definitely getting older

Loved everything Adele released during 21 and 25 - but Easy On Me is rather overrated, isn't it?

I'm happy Cold Heart can be such a hit for them, but I'm having a weird relationship with it. Every time I hear it somewhere, I really, really like it and try to give it a chance as well. So I'm playing it by myself (like, add it to one of my daily playlists) but then I get bored after less than half into the song and have to skip it. This already repeated itself like five times and I have no idea what's going on there
          Impressed with its chartrun on your chart! Seeing it coming in and going out several times would fit to my relationship to the song

Oh yeah, I saw there's a new edition but there are currently 5+ new albums out each week that I'd like to check out, so I kinda skipped over their re-release. There was another re-release with just two new songs added that I skipped over as well, because just adding two new songs doesn't make much of a difference anyways Do you like the new songs? btw Screen Violence is BY FAR their biggest success on My Charts so far <3

Thank you so, so much

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            "Easy on Me" is not having the hottest chart run here. Not feeling it much?

Unfortunately I don't. I hear it everywhere and its melody keeps being stuck in my head, but even with that it doesn't do much for me. Maybe once 30 comes out that will change though.

Comment

My Charts - week 44/2021 – 5 november 2021 - Raindrops on my window pane…

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops
              Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (NEW) Tiësto & Ava Max – The Motto
              Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (31) Ofenbach & Ella Henderson – Hurricane
              Chart Run: 15-17-26-31-32-27-31-*3*- / 8w

4 (1) League Of Legends & Pvris – Burn It All Down
              Chart Run: 4-*1*-4- / 3w

5 (NEW) Charli XCX feat. Christine And The Queens & Caroline Polachek – New Shapes
              Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (4) Inna – Up
              Chart Run: *4*-6- / 2w

7 (2) Helene Fischer – Null auf 100
              Chart Run: 3-*1*-2-7- / 4w

8 (6) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-2-6-8- / 8w

9 (3) Keiino – Venus
              Chart Run: *3*-9- / 2w

10 (11) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
              Chart Run: 15-11-*10*- / 3w

11 (8) Agnes – Here Comes The Night
              Chart Run: 5-3-*2*-3-8-11- / 6w

12 (12) Choriza May – My Pussy Is Like A Peach
              Chart Run: *12*-12- / 2w

13 (10) RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara – This Is Our Country *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-10-13- / 10w

14 (9) Tia Kofi – I Want It All
              Chart Run: 12-*5*-9-14- / 4w

15 (5) Imagine Dragons, JID & League Of Legends – Enemy
              Chart Run: *5*-15- / 2w

16 (NEW) RuPaul – Just What They Want
              Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (20) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *G*
              Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17- / 11w

18 (7) Ed Sheeran – Overpass Graffiti
              Chart Run: *7*-18- / 2w

19 (14) David Guetta feat. Bebe Rexha, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Ty Dolla $ign – Family
              Chart Run: *14*-19- / 2w

20 (17) Regard & Kwabs – Signals
              Chart Run: *17*-20- / 2w

21 (16) Glass Animals – Heat Wave
              Chart Run: *16*-21- / 2w

22 (15) Kacey Musgraves – Star-crossed *G*
              Chart Run: 8-5-*2*-2-4-5-9-15-22- / 9w

23 (18) Marina feat. Beach Bunny – I Love You But I Love Me More
              Chart Run: *11*-18-23- / 3w

24 (21) Ed Sheeran – Shivers *G*
              Chart Run: *3*-3-5-7-8-14-24-21-24- / 9w

25 (NEW) Milky Chance – Colorado
              Chart Run: *25*- / 1w

26 (13) The Weeknd & Swedish House Mafia – Moth To A Flame
              Chart Run: *6*-13-26- / 3w

27 (NEW) Foxes – Sky Love
              Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (24) Charli XCX – Good Ones *G*
              Chart Run: *3*-6-6-7-6-7-10-17-24-28- / 10w

29 (22) Tori Amos – Spies
              Chart Run: *22*-29- / 2w

30 (25) Shirin David & Kitty Kat – Be A Hoe / Break A Hoe
              Chart Run: *25*-30- / 2w

31 (29) Kim Petras – Future Starts Now *G*
              Chart Run: *4*-4-7-8-9-12-12-15-21-29-31- / 11w

32 (32) Yebba – October Sky
              Chart Run: 22-18-*14*-17-21-24-28-32-32- / 9w

33 (34) The Wanted – Rule The World
              Chart Run: *18*-22-34-33- / 4w

34 (33) Kacey Musgraves – Simple Times
              Chart Run: 13-10-11-*9*-13-21-26-33-34- / 9w

35 (37) Alaska Thunder**** – Beautiful (Night 4 A) Breakdown
              Chart Run: *16*-37-35- / 3w

36 (26) Tori Amos – Speaking With Trees
              Chart Run: *16*-39-Out-RE 26-36- / 4w

37 (36) CL – Tie A Cherry
              Chart Run: *23*-36-37- / 3w

38 (35) Kacey Musgraves – Justified
              Chart Run: 9-13-*8*-8-11-19-30-35-38- / 9w

39 (28) Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits
              Chart Run: 3-2-*1*-3-8-15-22-29-28-Out-RE 28-39- / 11w

40 (19) Keiino – End Of Time (Taste Of Heaven)
              Chart Run: *2*-4-10-19-40- / 5w

Out of Top40
              Out (23) Arch Enemy – Deceiver, Deceiver (2w)
              Out (27) Adele – Easy On Me (3w)
              Out (30) The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3 – B.D.E. (Slice Girls Version) (3w)
              Out (38) Billie Eilish – No Time To Die *G* (10w)
              Out (39) Coldplay & BTS – My Universe (6w)
              Out (40) The Cast Of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3 – B.D.E. (Pick ‘n’ Mix Version) (3w)

New certifications
              Shivers by Ed Sheeran goes GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (2) Agnes – Magic Still Exists
                Chart Run: *1*-2-1- / 3w

2 (1) Ed Sheeran – =
                Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (5) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-1-1-4-5-3- / 9w

4 (6) Auri – II - Those We Don’t Speak Of *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-3-6-6-7-7-9-6-6-4- / 10w

5 (NEW) Lauren Jauregui – Prelude

6 (4) Helene Fischer – Rausch
                Chart Run: *2*-2-4-6- / 4w

7 (3) Tori Amos – Ocean To Ocean
                Chart Run: *3*-7- / 2w

8 (NEW) ABBA – Voyage
                Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (NEW) James Arthur – It’ll All Make Sense In The End
                Chart Run: *9*- / 1w

10 (10) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *G*
                Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10- / 11w

11 (7) CL – Alpha
                Chart Run: *5*-7-11- / 3w

12 (11) Lana Del Rey – Blue Banisters
                Chart Run: *8*-11-12- / 3w

13 (NEW) Milky Chance – Trip Tape
                Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (8) Elton John – The Lockdown Sessions
                Chart Run: *3*-8-14- / 3w

15 (NEW) Katy B – Peace And Offerings EP
                Chart Run: *15*- / 1w

16 (15) Yebba – Dawn *G*
                Chart Run: 5-*4*-5-8-8-12-12-15-16- / 9w

17 (RE) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17- / 46w

18 (9) Pentatonix – Evergreen
                Chart Run: *9*-18- / 2w

19 (RE) Blackmore’s Night – Nature’s Light *P*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-3-5-6-8-7-5-6-7-7-6-4-7-3-6-7-9-12-11-8-6-12-14-19-Out-RE 18-14-17-20-Out-RE 19- / 30w

20 (18) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20- / 83w

Out of Top20
                Out (12) Dami Im – My Reality (1w)
                Out (13) Leaves‘ Eyes – The Last Viking (6w)
                Out (14) Lady A – What A Song Can Do (2w)
                Out (16) Brandi Carlile – In These Silent Days (5w)
                Out (17) Tia Kofi – Part 1: The Damage EP (8w)
                Out (19) Kacey Musgraves – Star-crossed *G* (8w)
                Out (20) Coldplay – Music Of The Spheres (3w)

New certifications
                Dawn by Yebba goes GOLD (100+ points)

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (5) Agnes – XX
                  Chart Run: 5-5-*1*- / 3w

2 (NEW) ABBA – Keep An Eye On Dan

3 (1) Auri – Scattered To The Four Winds
                  Chart Run: 3-Out-RE 2-*1*-3- / 4w

4 (2) Helene Fischer – Spiele
                  Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4- / 4w

5 (NEW) Little Mix – Between Us

6 (NEW) Post Malone & The Weeknd – One Right Now
                  Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (4) Agnes – Selfmade
                  Chart Run: *4*-7- / 2w

8 (NEW) Silk Sonic – Smokin Out The Window

9 (NEW) Mariah Carey, Khalid & Kirk Franklin – Fall In Love At Christmas

10 (3) Montaigne – Now (In Space)
                  Chart Run: *3*-10- / 2w

Comment

• took a bit of time for "Colorado" to enter your chart. Milky Chance does some really cute and cinematic music videos.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

took a bit of time for "Colorado" to enter your chart. Milky Chance does some really cute and cinematic music videos.
                      Yes, another one of "better late than never". I find it interesting how they keep getting some moderate hits here and there, really thought they'd be a clear one hit wonder. But they're proving to be one of the more interesting / international appealing German artists.

Comment

My Charts - week 45/2021 – 12 november 2021 - Red Raindrops

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (1) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops
                        Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (2) Tiësto & Ava Max – The Motto
                        Chart Run: *2*-2- / 1w

3 (3) Ofenbach & Ella Henderson – Hurricane
                        Chart Run: 15-17-26-31-32-27-31-*3*-3- / 9w

4 (NEW) Little Mix – No
                        Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (4) League Of Legends & Pvris – Burn It All Down
                        Chart Run: 4-*1*-4-5- / 4w

6 (RE) Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble. *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-6-10-10-11-13-13-15-18-17-18-17-15-18-20-21-23-32-36-39-Out-RE 6- / 26w

7 (NEW) Amaranthe – PvP
                        Chart Run: *7*- / 1w

8 (5) Charli XCX feat. Christine And The Queens & Caroline Polachek – New Shapes
                        Chart Run: *5*-8- / 2w

9 (NEW) Alan Walker & Winona Oak – World We Used To Know

10 (7) Helene Fischer – Null auf 100
                        Chart Run: 3-*1*-2-7-10- / 5w

11 (8) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-2-6-8-11- / 9w

12 (NEW) Chris Lake & NPC – A Drug From God
                        Chart Run: *12*- / 1w

13 (RE) Little Mix – Sweet Melody *G*
                        Chart Run: *2*-3-5-6-8-11-12-18-20-23-28-32-35-38-Out-RE 13- / 15w

14 (10) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
                        Chart Run: 15-11-*10*-14- / 4w

15 (6) Inna – Up
                        Chart Run: *4*-6-15- / 3w

16 (NEW) Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd – Young Right Now
                        Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (13) RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara – This Is Our Country *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-10-13-17- / 11w

18 (11) Agnes – Here Comes The Night
                        Chart Run: 5-3-*2*-3-8-11-18- / 7w

19 (NEW) Taylor Swift feat. Chris Stapleton – I Bet You Think About Me
                        Chart Run: *19*- / 1w

20 (9) Keiino – Venus
                        Chart Run: *3*-9-20- / 3w

21 (RE) Little Mix – Love (Sweet Love)
                        Chart Run: *7*-16-22-24-28-32-Out-RE 21- / 7w

22 (21) Glass Animals – Heat Wave
                        Chart Run: *16*-21-22- / 3w

23 (20) Regard & Kwabs – Signals
                        Chart Run: *17*-20-23- / 3w

24 (17) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *G*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17-24- / 12w

25 (19) David Guetta feat. Bebe Rexha, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Ty Dolla $ign – Family
                        Chart Run: *14*-19-25- / 3w

26 (33) The Wanted – Rule The World
                        Chart Run: *18*-22-34-33-26- / 5w

27 (14) Tia Kofi – I Want It All
                        Chart Run: 12-*5*-9-14-27- / 5w

28 (15) Imagine Dragons, JID & League Of Legends – Enemy
                        Chart Run: *5*-15-28- / 3w

29 (12) Choriza May – My Pussy Is Like A Peach
                        Chart Run: *12*-12-29- / 3w

30 (22) Kacey Musgraves – Star-crossed *G*
                        Chart Run: 8-5-*2*-2-4-5-9-15-22-30- / 10w

31 (24) Ed Sheeran – Shivers *G*
                        Chart Run: *3*-3-5-7-8-14-24-21-24-31- / 10w

32 (23) Marina feat. Beach Bunny – I Love You But I Love Me More
                        Chart Run: *11*-18-23-32- / 4w

33 (29) Tori Amos – Spies
                        Chart Run: *22*-29-33- / 3w

34 (25) Milky Chance – Colorado
                        Chart Run: *25*-34- / 2w

35 (32) Yebba – October Sky
                        Chart Run: 22-18-*14*-17-21-24-28-32-32-35- / 10w

36 (27) Foxes – Sky Love
                        Chart Run: *27*-36- / 2w

37 (RE) K/DA, (G)I-dle & Wolftyla feat. Bea Miller & League Of Legends – The Baddest *P*
                        Chart Run: *1*-2-2-3-4-5-5-4-7-12-16-23-18-20-23-30-Out-RE 21-15-24-32-Out-RE 23-18-24-35-Out-RE 37- / 25w

38 (NEW) Avril Lavigne – Bite Me
                        Chart Run: *38*- / 1w

39 (28) Charli XCX – Good Ones *G*
                        Chart Run: *3*-6-6-7-6-7-10-17-24-28-39- / 11w

40 (31) Kim Petras – Future Starts Now *G*
                        Chart Run: *4*-4-7-8-9-12-12-15-21-29-31-40- / 12w

Out of Top40
                        Out (16) RuPaul – Just What They Want (1w)
                        Out (18) Ed Sheeran – Overpass Graffiti (2w)
                        Out (26) The Weeknd & Swedish House Mafia – Moth To A Flame (3w)
                        Out (30) Shirin David & Kitty Kat – Be A Hoe / Break A Hoe (2w)
                        Out (34) Kacey Musgraves – Simple Times (9w)
                        Out (35) Alaska Thunder**** – Beautiful (Night 4 A) Breakdown (3w)
                        Out (36) Tori Amos – Speaking With Trees (4w)
                        Out (37) CL – Tie A Cherry (3w)
                        Out (38) Kacey Musgraves – Justified (9w)
                        Out (39) Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits (11w)
                        Out (40) Keiino – End Of Time (Taste Of Heaven) (5w)

New certifications
                        none

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version)

2 (NEW) Little Mix – Between Us

3 (17) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                          Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17-3- / 47w

4 (1) Agnes – Magic Still Exists
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-1-4- / 4w

5 (NEW) Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) – An Evening With Silk Sonic

6 (NEW) The Wanted – Most Wanted: The Greatest Hits

7 (RE) Kylie Minogue – Disco (Guest List Edition)
                          Chart Run: *6*-12-19-Out-RE 7- / 4w

8 (3) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-1-1-4-5-3-8- / 10w

9 (12) Lana Del Rey – Blue Banisters
                          Chart Run: *8*-11-12-9- / 4w

10 (4) Auri – II - Those We Don’t Speak Of *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-3-6-6-7-7-9-6-6-4-10- / 11w

11 (2) Ed Sheeran – =
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-11- / 3w

12 (10) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *G*
                          Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12- / 12w

13 (6) Helene Fischer – Rausch
                          Chart Run: *2*-2-4-6-13- / 5w

14 (11) CL – Alpha
                          Chart Run: *5*-7-11-14- / 4w

15 (RE) Taylor Swift – Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
                          Chart Run: *1*-4-10-17-Out-RE 15- / 5w

16 (5) Lauren Jauregui – Prelude
                          Chart Run: *5*-16- / 2w

17 (7) Tori Amos – Ocean To Ocean
                          Chart Run: *3*-7-17- / 3w

18 (8) ABBA – Voyage
                          Chart Run: *8*-18- / 2w

19 (19) Blackmore’s Night – Nature’s Light *P*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-3-5-6-8-7-5-6-7-7-6-4-7-3-6-7-9-12-11-8-6-12-14-19-Out-RE 18-14-17-20-Out-RE 19-19- / 31w

20 (20) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20-20- / 84w

Out of Top20
                          Out (9) James Arthur – It’ll All Make Sense In The End (1w)
                          Out (13) Milky Chance – Trip Tape (1w)
                          Out (14) Elton John – The Lockdown Sessions (3w)
                          Out (15) Katy B – Peace And Offerings EP (1w)
                          Out (16) Yebba – Dawn *G* (9w)
                          Out (18) Pentatonix – Evergreen (2w)

New certifications
                          none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

2 (NEW) Taylor Swift – Message In A Bottle (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

3 (NEW) Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor’s Version)
                            Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (1) Agnes – XX
                            Chart Run: 5-5-*1*-4- / 4w

5 (NEW) Tate McRae – Feel Like Shit

6 (NEW) MŘ – Brad Pitt

7 (2) ABBA – Keep An Eye On Dan
                            Chart Run: *2*-7- / 2w

8 (NEW) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version)

9 (NEW) Good One – Sleepwalk

10 (3) Auri – Scattered To The Four Winds
                            Chart Run: 3-Out-RE 2-*1*-3-10- / 5w

Comment

• I warmed up to "Bite Me' after the music video release, Avril went back to what she does best.

Comment

• I need to check out your #1, but I've been playing "The Motto" so much in the past few days - it's such a bop!

17 (13) RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara – This Is Our Country *G*
                                Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [80-76]
                                Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                                Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                                AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  Inteleon, Orbeetle, Obstagoon, Rapidash (Galar version), Ludicolo and Toxtricity Not the most diverse team when it comes to the types, but I really went by on what I wanted to try out this time instead of creating a "perfect" team.

I don't think you've asked but honestly, I have no idea yet. I'm still the oldschool kind of game buyer and usually go to the store and grab my edition physically too. So I still have a few days left to decide. I usually base my decision on what Pokémon are available in which edition. How did you make your decision?
                                  You still cover a nice range of types with that team, and I like that it's mostly new Gen VIII Pokémon/forms (though Ludicolo's a pretty awesome random pick) I think you've mentioned before that Grass is your favorite type, so would Water rank up there too?

Ha, well, I usually just go with whichever color scheme I prefer (Blue over Red, Silver over Gold, Sapphire over Ruby, etc) or whichever box Legendary speaks to me more (though they usually match that game's "color scheme" too, like Zacian being mostly blue for Sword, or Xerneas being mostly blue for X). With remakes, I always go with the same version I picked originally (though it'd probably make more sense to try the opposite, for variety's sake. Oh well) Brilliant Diamond works out anyway, since I want to add the version-exclusive Cranidos/Koknodon to my team for the first time ever.

True, but that's our music business these days. People can move on so quickly!
                                  Good ranking - though I'm obviously a bit "sad" hopeless fountain kingdom is last. I think I still remember that a few songs from there still charted well on your charts... Halsey is definitely an artist where even the "weakest" stuff is still good. You really need to give Badlands a go soon-ish!
                                  For sure. "Alone" is still one of my absolute favorite Halsey songs I think HFK just has slightly more "skip" moments for me than the other two, but we'll see how IICHLIWP holds up over time.

You're right, Overpass Graffiti isn't making the same impact yet, 2step and especially Stop The Rain would have been better choices - but truth be told, the whole album overall is having much less of an impact than his previous albums. I expected more and am definitely a bit disappointed in the whole project. How are you feeling about =?
                                  Eh, it's alright, but it'll probably go down as my least favorite Ed album so far. It just feels pretty same-y for him (except with a few references to fatherhood thrown in), especially after No. 6 Collaborations Project, which was more interesting and adventurous by his usual standards. This just feels a lot like Divide...but more forgettable? IMO, a part of the problem is that his original appeal as this "normal-looking" down-to-earth romantic underdog with a guitar doesn't really apply now that he's fabulously wealthy and married, but he isn't interesting enough to maintain the sleek popstar angle for multiple albums (granted, the UK clearly disagrees, since they still send nearly everything of his to No. 1). His pal Taylor (and succesful enduring popstars in general) often team up with different co-writers and producers to keep eras feeling fresh (instead of Red Part 2 or 1989 Part 2 over and over), in addition to changing their looks/style over time, but Ed doesn't seem to be doing that (or if he is, I can't tell). "Bad Habits" is still one of my biggest hits of the year, though!

Better late than never, right? Well I knew about Heat Waves for a while but honestly I stopped caring about the official charts these days (or at least I don't know like 50% of the stuff in the charts these days) and TikTok is a phenomenon I just don't get somehow, so I only heard Heat Waves like two times over the last months. Last week, my fiancé (side note - yep, my fiancé now ) was playing a random playlist, Heat Wave came on and I suddenly really liked it, had its melody stuck in my head and then I added it to my library
                                  Speaking of TikTok - are you a fan of it / also using it? Because it's something where I feel like I'm definitely getting older
                                  What?! CONGRATS!!! Now that's WAY more exciting than "Heat Waves" debuting! When and where did the proposal happen?? Are you gonna have a separate ceremony for UKMIXers only?

Regarding TikTok: I haven't downloaded it, but friends occasionally send me some pretty funny/cute cat ones. I've heard that it actually has a decent amount of content geared toward people our age (when I assumed it'd be 99% teens and pre-teens doing random dances or complaining about school).

Oh yeah, I saw there's a new edition but there are currently 5+ new albums out each week that I'd like to check out, so I kinda skipped over their re-release. There was another re-release with just two new songs added that I skipped over as well, because just adding two new songs doesn't make much of a difference anyways Do you like the new songs? btw Screen Violence is BY FAR their biggest success on My Charts so far <3
                                  It's a mixed bunch: I LOVE "Screaming," which quickly became one of my favorites across both the original and re-release. "Killer" is OK, and "Bitter End" feels like a big downgrade from the original edition's closing track "Better If You Don't."
                                  • Thrilled to see Red splattered all over your charts this week! It's also a relief that I'm not the only fan who's going back to/sticking with the original versions in some cases. You weren't crazy about Red before, right? Has Taylor's version successfully elevated your opinion of the material? "Message In A Bottle" is surprisingly bubblegum pop for this era, but I'm obsessed!
                                  • "New Shapes" isn't quite up there with "Gone" for me, but it's a nice shift from "Good Ones," and all three ladies balance the track pretty well.
                                  • Poor Avril "Bite Me" is definitely more bratty/juvenile than anything on Head Above Water, but it's SO catchy that I don't mind. She seems to have a pattern of alternating between lighter and more serious albums: Under My Skin after Let Go, Goodbye Lullaby (aside from "What The Hell" and "Smile") after The Best Damn Thing, and now this could be the case again after the more mature HAW.
                                  Yet another chart that washes my pain away, Tancel!
                                  Last edited by crystalphoenix; Wed November 17, 2021, 22:50.
                                  last.fm

Comment

I warmed up to "Bite Me' after the music video release, Avril went back to what she does best.
                                    I honestly think she should have went a similar route like she did with her previous album. Bite Me doesn't fully click with me

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                      I need to check out your #1, but I've been playing "The Motto" so much in the past few days - it's such a bop!

Raindrops is a cute Pop bop and has a good video IMO, maybe you'd like it. It's half in German though.

Yes to the The Motto praise! Hopefully a nice hit for Ava. I'm still a bit surprised EveryTime I Cry didn't do better for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by crystalphoenix View Post
                                        You still cover a nice range of types with that team, and I like that it's mostly new Gen VIII Pokémon/forms (though Ludicolo's a pretty awesome random pick) I think you've mentioned before that Grass is your favorite type, so would Water rank up there too?

Ha, well, I usually just go with whichever color scheme I prefer (Blue over Red, Silver over Gold, Sapphire over Ruby, etc) or whichever box Legendary speaks to me more (though they usually match that game's "color scheme" too, like Zacian being mostly blue for Sword, or Xerneas being mostly blue for X). With remakes, I always go with the same version I picked originally (though it'd probably make more sense to try the opposite, for variety's sake. Oh well) Brilliant Diamond works out anyway, since I want to add the version-exclusive Cranidos/Koknodon to my team for the first time ever.
                                        Having mostly new Gen VIII Pokémon / forms was kinda my goal for that team, though during the playthrough it didn't feel like it's a good mixture when it comes to types as I struggled in several battles. Shiftry was already in my Sword playthrough and Shiftry & Ludicolo somehow end up in my teams rather often in several generations (if they're available). And yes, besides Grass, Water is my second favorite type (and those two are by far my favorite). Kinda basically the World, nature... you know By the way, do you have a favorite type and if so, which one is it?

Sounds simple but makes perfectly sense to chose based on color scheme or the legendary on the cover. Have you already got your copy of Brilliant Diamond and how's the game so far for you? I already made a post in the Pokémon topic in the Lounge section yesterday, as I also got Brilliant Diamond (I actually got Pearl back in the days but somehow thought Brilliant Diamond may have the better Pokémon compared to Shining Pearl). Cranidos sounds like an awesome choice - I just got remembered how strong Roark's Cranidos is!

For sure. "Alone" is still one of my absolute favorite Halsey songs I think HFK just has slightly more "skip" moments for me than the other two, but we'll see how IICHLIWP holds up over time.
                                        Oh yeah, Alone was the one that slayed so much on your charts back then. Still surprised especially the remix didn't do more on the charts. At this point I think If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power may hold up really nicely and thankfully, she got a Grammy nomination this year. Fingers crossed, I'm definitely rooting for her and the album deserves to win it.

Eh, it's alright, but it'll probably go down as my least favorite Ed album so far. It just feels pretty same-y for him (except with a few references to fatherhood thrown in), especially after No. 6 Collaborations Project, which was more interesting and adventurous by his usual standards. This just feels a lot like Divide...but more forgettable? IMO, a part of the problem is that his original appeal as this "normal-looking" down-to-earth romantic underdog with a guitar doesn't really apply now that he's fabulously wealthy and married, but he isn't interesting enough to maintain the sleek popstar angle for multiple albums (granted, the UK clearly disagrees, since they still send nearly everything of his to No. 1). His pal Taylor (and succesful enduring popstars in general) often team up with different co-writers and producers to keep eras feeling fresh (instead of Red Part 2 or 1989 Part 2 over and over), in addition to changing their looks/style over time, but Ed doesn't seem to be doing that (or if he is, I can't tell). "Bad Habits" is still one of my biggest hits of the year, though!
                                        Wow, this sums everything up perfectly fine! So yeah, same here, = is completely flopping on my charts and I'm not even shocked, disappointed or sad, like I would be if something like this would happen to Taylor or someone else I'd usually really care for. Do you still have some favorites on = besides Bad Habits?

What?! CONGRATS!!! Now that's WAY more exciting than "Heat Waves" debuting! When and where did the proposal happen?? Are you gonna have a separate ceremony for UKMIXers only?

Regarding TikTok: I haven't downloaded it, but friends occasionally send me some pretty funny/cute cat ones. I've heard that it actually has a decent amount of content geared toward people our age (when I assumed it'd be 99% teens and pre-teens doing random dances or complaining about school).
                                        Thank you Well, Switzerland voted about same sex marriage at the end of September and it went through (64.1% said yes). We've been talking about marrying already for a few months previously... so around 1-2 hours after the result came in, my fiancé came home from work and we were simply talking about it and decided that it's the next logical step - so the whole thing was basically completely unromantic The whole thing still feels weird sometimes though, as we never ever thought this would be possible for us and as gay men, we kinda already had to be in a mindset that we will never be able to marry someone in a traditional way. The whole thing came faster than expected and it's beautiful that it went through - even though we could argue that 64.1% is still a low number of people voting for yes, but Switzerland is still a traditional, old-school-kind of country.
                                        Haha why not? We already have to do two ceremonies, as I want to do one in the Philippines, where his mom and most of his family lives, as well.

Ah haha, same here! Though I gotta admit I rarely find those clips as funny as everyone else. The cat ones I enjoy though... also, does this mean you actually have cats?

It's a mixed bunch: I LOVE "Screaming," which quickly became one of my favorites across both the original and re-release. "Killer" is OK, and "Bitter End" feels like a big downgrade from the original edition's closing track "Better If You Don't."
                                        • Thrilled to see Red splattered all over your charts this week! It's also a relief that I'm not the only fan who's going back to/sticking with the original versions in some cases. You weren't crazy about Red before, right? Has Taylor's version successfully elevated your opinion of the material? "Message In A Bottle" is surprisingly bubblegum pop for this era, but I'm obsessed!
                                        • "New Shapes" isn't quite up there with "Gone" for me, but it's a nice shift from "Good Ones," and all three ladies balance the track pretty well.
                                        • Poor Avril "Bite Me" is definitely more bratty/juvenile than anything on Head Above Water, but it's SO catchy that I don't mind. She seems to have a pattern of alternating between lighter and more serious albums: Under My Skin after Let Go, Goodbye Lullaby (aside from "What The Hell" and "Smile") after The Best Damn Thing, and now this could be the case again after the more mature HAW.
                                        Yet another chart that washes my pain away, Tancel!
                                        Oh so guess I got to check out at least Screaming...

Red (TV) has made such a big impact on me and I wasn't prepared for that at all! Its impact will be even bigger on the charts for week 46 (which should have been posted days ago, hopefully later today). I guess you saying I go back / stick to original versions is because of I Knew You Were Trouble on the singles charts, right? Because actually no, I've only been playing the new versions ever since Red (TV) came out, but I didn't add the "TV" to the song on the singles charts because IKYWT (TV) wasn't released as a single, so it's impact goes towards the original version for the singles charts. The impact of the new version has been WAY too huge on me that I wouldn't allow the original back onto the charts, but it's only fueled by the new version - if that makes sense
                                        Yes, you're totally right, I always put Red very low in her albums ranking but yes, this re-release is doing wonders for it. But it's still getting so, so difficult to rank her albums, because they're all good! Haven't heard Reputation as a whole in a while, same for her debut & Speak Now, but still, let me try...

...few minutes later and I just can't come up with a ranking!! Her debut is definitely last but oh my god, it is hard to rank her albums. Always thought Speak Now would be more in the tops but thinking about it, it's probably second last, but the re-release could change that again. Even though its highs aren't as high as on many other albums, Evermore probably tops the list as a whole.

Can you rank her albums or have you ever thought about ranking them?

And yes to the Message In A Bottle praise!

Agreed about New Shapes, it's no Good Ones but still a good one.
                                        Also, wow at you spotting that pattern in Avril's albums, never realized that but makes totally sense. I was hoping for another Head Above Water era though, I still think this album was way too underrated and was strong from start to finish.

Thank you so much

Comment

My Charts - week 46/2021 – 19 november 2021 - Old but Gold

Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (6) Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble. *P*
                                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-6-10-10-11-13-13-15-18-17-18-17-15-18-20-21-23-32-36-39-Out-RE 6-1- / 27w

2 (4) Little Mix – No
                                          Chart Run: 4-*2*- / 2w

3 (NEW) Taylor Swift – All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)

4 (13) Little Mix – Sweet Melody *G*
                                          Chart Run: *2*-3-5-6-8-11-12-18-20-23-28-32-35-38-Out-RE 13-4- / 16w

5 (9) Alan Walker & Winona Oak – World We Used To Know
                                          Chart Run: 9-*5*- / 2w

6 (1) Katja Krasavice & Leony – Raindrops
                                          Chart Run: *1*-1-6- / 3w

7 (2) Tiësto & Ava Max – The Motto
                                          Chart Run: *2*-2-7- / 3w

8 (3) Ofenbach & Ella Henderson – Hurricane
                                          Chart Run: 15-17-26-31-32-27-31-*3*-3-8- / 10w

9 (5) League Of Legends & Pvris – Burn It All Down
                                          Chart Run: 4-*1*-4-5-9- / 5w

10 (12) Chris Lake & NPC – A Drug From God
                                          Chart Run: 12-*10*- / 2w

11 (RE) Shirin David – Lieben wir
                                          Chart Run: 18-15-16-22-30-27-22-19-28-31-Out-RE *11*- / 11w

12 (8) Charli XCX feat. Christine And The Queens & Caroline Polachek – New Shapes
                                          Chart Run: *5*-8-12- / 3w

13 (11) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
                                          Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-2-6-8-11-13- / 10w

14 (NEW) Shirin David – Ich darf das
                                          Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (10) Helene Fischer – Null auf 100
                                          Chart Run: 3-*1*-2-7-10-15- / 6w

16 (19) Taylor Swift feat. Chris Stapleton – I Bet You Think About Me
                                          Chart Run: 19-*16*- / 2w

17 (NEW) The Vivienne & Tia Kofi – Jingle Bell Rock
                                          Chart Run: *17*- / 1w

18 (14) Agnes – Fingers Crossed
                                          Chart Run: 15-11-*10*-14-18- / 5w

19 (7) Amaranthe – PvP
                                          Chart Run: *7*-19- / 2w

20 (17) RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara – This Is Our Country *P*
                                          Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-10-13-17-20- / 12w

21 (18) Agnes – Here Comes The Night *G*
                                          Chart Run: 5-3-*2*-3-8-11-18-21- / 8w

22 (24) Halsey – I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God *P*
                                          Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-3-4-6-9-14-20-17-24-22- / 13w

23 (21) Little Mix – Love (Sweet Love)
                                          Chart Run: *7*-16-22-24-28-32-Out-RE 21-23- / 8w

24 (22) Glass Animals – Heat Wave
                                          Chart Run: *16*-21-22-24- / 4w

25 (15) Inna – Up
                                          Chart Run: *4*-6-15-25- / 4w

26 (RE) Adele – Easy On Me
                                          Chart Run: 13-*12*-27-Out-RE 26- / 4w

27 (NEW) James Blunt – Love Under Pressure
                                          Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (25) David Guetta feat. Bebe Rexha, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Ty Dolla $ign – Family
                                          Chart Run: *14*-19-25-28- / 4w

29 (26) The Wanted – Rule The World
                                          Chart Run: *18*-22-34-33-26-29- / 6w

30 (23) Regard & Kwabs – Signals
                                          Chart Run: *17*-20-23-30- / 4w

31 (16) Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd – Young Right Now
                                          Chart Run: *16*-31- / 2w

32 (27) Tia Kofi – I Want It All
                                          Chart Run: 12-*5*-9-14-27-32- / 6w

33 (31) Ed Sheeran – Shivers *G*
                                          Chart Run: *3*-3-5-7-8-14-24-21-24-31-33- / 11w

34 (33) Tori Amos – Spies
                                          Chart Run: *22*-29-33-34- / 4w

35 (30) Kacey Musgraves – Star-crossed *G*
                                          Chart Run: 8-5-*2*-2-4-5-9-15-22-30-35- / 11w

36 (28) Imagine Dragons, JID & League Of Legends – Enemy
                                          Chart Run: *5*-15-28-36- / 4w

37 (NEW) R3hab & Lukas Graham – Most People
                                          Chart Run: *37*- / 1w

38 (35) Yebba – October Sky
                                          Chart Run: 22-18-*14*-17-21-24-28-32-32-35-38- / 11w

39 (20) Keiino – Venus
                                          Chart Run: *3*-9-20-39- / 4w

40 (34) Milky Chance – Colorado
                                          Chart Run: *25*-34-40- / 3w

Out of Top40
                                          Out (29) Choriza May – My Pussy Is Like A Peach (3w)
                                          Out (32) Marina feat. Beach Bunny – I Love You But I Love Me More (4w)
                                          Out (36) Foxes – Sky Love (2w)
                                          Out (37) K/DA, (G)I-dle & Wolftyla feat. Bea Miller & League Of Legends – The Baddest *P* (25w)
                                          Out (38) Avril Lavigne – Bite Me (1w)
                                          Out (39) Charli XCX – Good Ones *G* (11w)
                                          Out (40) Kim Petras – Future Starts Now *G* (12w)

New certifications
                                          This Is Our Country by RuPaul & Tanya Tucker feat. Eureka!, Ginger Minj, Kylie Sonique Love & Ra’Jah O’Hara and I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God by Halsey go PLATINUM (400+ points)
                                          Here Comes The Night by Agnes goes GOLD (250+ points)

Comment

Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (1) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version)
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (2) Little Mix – Between Us
                                            Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) Shirin David – Bitches brauchen Rap

4 (NEW) Adele – 30

5 (NEW) Blackmore’s Night – Winter Carols

6 (NEW) James Blunt – The Stars Beneath My Feet (2004 - 2021)

7 (3) K/DA feat. League Of Legends – All Out EP *2xP*
                                            Chart Run: 5-*1*-1-2-4-7-11-9-5-7-11-14-14-13-12-14-17-19-19-19-20-19-15-7-5-10-15-14-12-12-15-18-15-20-14-10-8-7-9-7-11-15-Out-RE 13-18-15-Out-RE 17-3-7- / 48w

8 (15) Taylor Swift – Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
                                            Chart Run: *1*-4-10-17-Out-RE 15-8- / 6w

9 (4) Agnes – Magic Still Exists
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-1-4-9- / 5w

10 (8) Anette Olzon – Strong *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-1-1-4-5-3-8-10- / 11w

11 (5) Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) – An Evening With Silk Sonic
                                            Chart Run: *5*-11- / 2w

12 (9) Lana Del Rey – Blue Banisters
                                            Chart Run: *8*-11-12-9-12- / 5w

13 (10) Auri – II - Those We Don’t Speak Of *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-3-6-6-7-7-9-6-6-4-10-13- / 12w

14 (12) Halsey – If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power *G*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-2-4-5-3-5-5-6-9-10-10-12-14- / 13w

15 (RE) Taylor Swift – Evermore *P*
                                            Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-2-2-2-2-4-6-9-11-15-14-20-15-16-17-16-19-17-Out-RE 16-9-12-Out-RE 15- / 24w

16 (6) The Wanted – Most Wanted: The Greatest Hits
                                            Chart Run: *6*-16- / 2w

17 (RE) Taylor Swift – Folklore *P*
                                            Chart Run: 2-*1*-1-1-1-4-7-9-13-16-20-17-17-Out-RE 18-15-14-11-15-16-Out-RE 16-18-18-18-Out-RE 17- / 24w

18 (20) Nightwish – HUMAN. :||: NATURE. *6xP*
                                            Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-3-2-5-4-3-2-2-2-2-5-8-8-5-7-7-6-1-1-2-4-5-6-2-2-6-9-11-11-8-5-8-7-3-1-1-1-1-3-4-7-2-4-4-7-9-10-7-7-10-11-11-11-9-11-3-1-2-5-5-4-1-4-5-4-5-10-11-16-13-20-19-19-16-11-15-17-18-20-20-18- / 85w

19 (7) Kylie Minogue – Disco (Guest List Edition)
                                            Chart Run: *6*-12-19-Out-RE 7-19- / 5w

20 (13) Helene Fischer – Rausch
                                            Chart Run: *2*-2-4-6-13-20- / 6w

Out of Top20
                                            Out (11) Ed Sheeran – = (3w)
                                            Out (14) CL – Alpha (4w)
                                            Out (16) Lauren Jauregui – Prelude (2w)
                                            Out (17) Tori Amos – Ocean To Ocean (3w)
                                            Out (18) ABBA – Voyage (2w)
                                            Out (19) Blackmore’s Night – Nature’s Light *P* (31w)

New certifications
                                            none

Comment

Bubbling Under

Spoiler!

1 (NEW) Adele – Oh My God

2 (2) Taylor Swift – Message In A Bottle (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
                                              Chart Run: *2*-2- / 2w

3 (8) Taylor Swift – Red (Taylor’s Version)
                                              Chart Run: 8-*3*- / 2w

4 (NEW) Christina Aguilera – Somos Nada

5 (NEW) Fletcher & Hayley Kiyoko – Cherrry

6 (7) ABBA – Keep An Eye On Dan
                                              Chart Run: *2*-7-6- / 3w

7 (4) Agnes – XX
                                              Chart Run: 5-5-*1*-4-7- / 5w

8 (NEW) Jennifer Lopez – On My Way (Marry Me)

9 (10) Auri – Scattered To The Four Winds
                                              Chart Run: 3-Out-RE 2-*1*-3-10-9- / 6w

10 (NEW) Saweetie – Icy Chain
                                              Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

Comment

• Red was my favourite Taylor song before "Paper Rings".
                                                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                                In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                                  Red was my favourite Taylor song before "Paper Rings".
                                                  Great choice! It really is a strong song

Comment

• "Cherrry" is so fun (unlike the new Adele stuff for me)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X