Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical longest number one run ever on my charts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest #1's in a Row:

01. In My Mind - Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - 174 Days - (27th July 2018 - 16th January 2019)
    02.. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus) - 110 Days - 27th April - 14th August 2019
    03. Hello - Adele - 108 Days (October 2015 - February 2016)
    04. On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - 102 Days (March - June 2011)
    05. Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia - 67 Days (February - April 2012)
    06. Hangover - Taio Cruz ft. Flo Rida - 58 Days (November 2011 - January 2012)
    07. Traum - Cro - 46 Days (June - July 2014)
    08. Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - 46 Days (February - March 2014)
    09. Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey - 39 Days (November - December 2016)
    10. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher ft. Pitbull - 27 Days (September - October 2010)

Old Town Road has - as of now - the 02nd longest #01-run ever. And it debuted instantly at #01! Today is the 110th Day of it at my #01!

And yesterday OTR overtook the former longest consecutive #01! Hello by Adele lost this position autumn last year and only almost a year later she fell to #03. If OTR wats the pole it needs more than two more months consecutive at #01! And the longest #01 ever (Closer by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey) has almost 300 days so this might be an ever unbeatable record
    Personal Chart

Comment

• I'm gonna Ride 'til I can't no more!

Personal Chart

Comment

• How can I change the thread's title?
        Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
          How can I change the thread's title?
          Go to the Personal Charts forum page, click right next to the title of your thread and a box will appear. Then, you can change it.

If it does not work, PM me and tell me what you want to change the title to.
          "And keep reaching for the stars...." Casey Kasem RIP 1932-2014

Comment

• Originally posted by tdc2000 View Post
            Go to the Personal Charts forum page, click right next to the title of your thread and a box will appear. Then, you can change it.

If it does not work, PM me and tell me what you want to change the title to.
            Thank you. I'll try it now
            edit:it worked, thanks
            Personal Chart

Comment

• My current Top-10 Singles:

01. (01) Old Town Road Remix - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus (113 Days at #01)
              02. (08) rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
              03. (05) Bad Guy - Billie Eillish
              04. (06) Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
              05. (04) Goodbyes - Post Malone ft. Young Thug
              06. (07) Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
              07. (02) Leave Me Alone - NF
              08. (03) Piece Of Your Heart - MEDUZA ft. Goodboys
              09. (09) Cross Me - Ed Sheeran ft. Chance The Rapper
              10. (11) We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
              Personal Chart

Comment

• Great #1!

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [115-111]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                  Great #1!

Ah 80%, you should listen to POYH (8) and Leave Me Alone (7) thanks
                  Personal Chart

Comment

01. (01) Old Town Road Remix - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus (114 Days at #01)
                    02. (02) rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
                    03. (03) Bad Guy - Billie Eillish
                    04. (27) Bury A Friend - Billie Eillish
                    05. (04) Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
                    06. (05) Goodbyes - Post Malone ft. Young Thug
                    07. (08) Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
                    08. (07) Leave Me Alone - NF
                    09. (08) Piece Of Your Heart - MEDUZA ft. Goodboys
                    10. (09) Cross Me - Ed Sheeran ft. Chance The Rapper
                    Personal Chart

Comment

• Longest #1's in a Row:

01. In My Mind - Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - 174 Days - (27th July 2018 - 16th January 2019)
                      02.. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus) - 114 Days - 27th April - 18th August 2019
                      10. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher ft. Pitbull - 27 Days (September - October 2010)
                      Personal Chart

Comment

• Longest #1's in a Row:

02.. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus) - 123 Days - 27th April - 27th August 2019
                        Personal Chart

Comment

• I checked out "Leave Me Alone" and "Piece of Your Heart". The latter was just okay, but I really enjoyed the former!

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [115-111]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            I checked out "Leave Me Alone" and "Piece of Your Heart". The latter was just okay, but I really enjoyed the former!

Oh nice, and did you chart it yet?
                            Niceee 10/10
                            Personal Chart

Comment

01. (01) Old Town Road Remix - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus (132 Days at #01)
                              02. (03) Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift
                              03. (02) Slide Away - Miley Cyrus
                              05. (04) Bad Guy - Billie Eillish
                              06. (06) Goodbyes - Post Malone ft. Young Thug
                              07. (08) Circles - Post Malone
                              08. (07) All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA
                              09. (09) rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage
                              10. (10) Bury A Friend - Billie Eillish
                              Personal Chart

Comment

Personal Chart

Comment

Personal Chart

Comment

• Longest #1's in a Row:

02.. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus) - 142 Days - 27th April - 15th September 2019

I think sooner or later the new A/M/L smash DCMA will beat Old Town road - but if not - we might have a new all time record on my charts for holding the longest consecutive Number one ever! Well 175 Days (in 33 Days) would be almost half a year, which is SO huge...4 years ago I would have never believe that any Song can beat J.Los impressive 100+ Day run and then came Adele...then Dynoro and now we have a brown-skinned gay country Singer-/Songwriter named Lil Nas X which have beaten two of those former three!
                                    Personal Chart

Comment

• So there is a chance to see a new Song on top of my "Longest Number-Ones of All Time" List! After the unbelievable record set by Dynoro we might see a new - unexpected and huge - record at #01 only 9 Months after the old one is set
                                      Personal Chart

Comment

• "Old Town Road" has been slaying for you then! Are you a fan of all remixes that got released for it, or is there one you clearly like the most?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          "Old Town Road" has been slaying for you then! Are you a fan of all remixes that got released for it, or is there one you clearly like the most?
                                          Well, I think my total fav. is the Mix with Billy, but the last few weeks I prefer the original Song (with no mixes) which is called "Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)". Unfortunately the original RDRII Video has been removed on YouTube.
                                          But I also love the Diplo remix and the Mason Ramsey mix...I only don't like the mix with the one of BTS (Seoul Town Road)...tbh I hate it
                                          So if you look back til 27th April I think the Billy-Ray mix is the best
                                          Personal Chart

Comment

• So today is the historical day...

01. Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus) - 175 Days - 27th April - 18th October 2019
                                            02. In My Mind - Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - 174 Days - (27th July 2018 - 16th January 2019)

Lil Nas X often wrote history in the young past...And today he wrote a little history for ME! He's having the longest lasting, never falling number one in a row and also since the debut in my charts which was at #01 on April, 27th! He passed Adele and the unbelievable record which was set by Dynoro with In My Mind!!!
                                            Let's see how long his run will go...eight more days till 1/2 a year is also beaten!
                                            Last edited by Phoenixx; Fri October 18th, 2019, 20:45.
                                            Personal Chart

Comment

• I don't really like "Old Town Road" but that record is impressive! I love such stats!
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Now your record matches the record in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                                  I don't really like "Old Town Road" but that record is impressive! I love such stats!
                                                  Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                    Now your record matches the record in the US
                                                    Lol that's right
                                                    The Song got Diamond certification this week in the US, making it the fastest Song to do so
                                                    Personal Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X