Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [2-1!]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Numbers 80, 78, 76, 72, 71, 66, 63, 51 are my favourites from the ranks 51-100!
    Personal Chart

    Comment


    • Numbers 45, 44, 38, 34-32, 30, 28-26 and 20; especially 40, 36, 25 and 22 are my favourites from 50-20
      Personal Chart

      Comment


      • 18, 15, 12-8 and ESPECIALLY #07 are great! Your #7 is my #1
        Personal Chart

        Comment


        • Your #04, Bad Romance have been one of my facourite Songs in the first half of the decade!
          I'm SO surprised that TITANIUM is actually YOUR #01...I mean, everybody on this forum which is here since 2015 knows, how I love(d) that Song before
          The last few years Titanium falles a bit, but it is still #8 of my favourite Songs.
          But I'm very happy to see that another person on this forum shares the love for this Song
          Last edited by Phoenixx; Fri July 10, 2020, 16:52.
          Personal Chart

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
            Numbers 80, 78, 76, 72, 71, 66, 63, 51 are my favourites from the ranks 51-100!
            Glad to see you highlighting a number of Nicki jams!

            Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
            Numbers 45, 44, 38, 34-32, 30, 28-26 and 20; especially 40, 36, 25 and 22 are my favourites from 50-20
            I appreciate the Lana love!

            Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
            18, 15, 12-8 and ESPECIALLY #07 are great! Your #7 is my #1
            Not surprised you're a big fan of the Sia songs! "Rolling in the Deep" is a great #1 pick.

            Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
            Your #04, Bad Romance have been one of my facourite Songs in the first half of the decade!
            I'm SO surprised that TITANIUM is actually YOUR #01...I mean, everybody on this forum which is here since 2015 knows, how I love(d) that Song before
            The last few years Titanium falles a bit, but it is still #8 of my favourite Songs.
            But I'm very happy to see that another person on this forum shares the love for this Song
            Yeah, I'm definitely super familiar with your love for "Titanium". I think you singlehandedly kept the song on the UKMixPARADE for a good number of weeks. I definitely know how sometimes the songs we're intensely passionate about can grow off of us a bit, as "Hold It Against Me" did with me, but I'm glad to hear it's still one of your top tracks after all this time, and despite the overplaying. Thanks for following the countdown!
            Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

            Comment


            • Yeah, you're welcome!
              I guess Titanium was for a long time the longest lasting song ever on the UkMixParade! ;D
              Personal Chart

              Comment

              Working...
              X