Tansike's Year-End Charts 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ve been busy!

Is it an unpopular opinion about JT? His best tune in years surely! I do think your opinion about the best verses on American are controversial though!

I really like both Troye efforts, he had a really good year for me! Flames ya great, Tot is fun and Delicate I think was a really good thing for Taylor’s era.
    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Re: Tansike's Year-End Charts 2018 [#80 - #71]

Chun-Li and Natural hit hard, love both.
      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

shout-outs

95. Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton – Say Something
        91. Taylor Swift – Delicate
        88. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
        84. Troye Sivan – My My My!
        77. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow (I am so anticipating the Oscars, she will shine, although I don't think she'll take the award)
        75. Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B – Finesse
        74. Billie Eilish & Khalid – Lovely
        71. David Guetta & Sia – Flames

Great job Tansike! Love the presentation and writings. You always shine amongst Personal Charts.
        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Re: Tansike's Year-End Charts 2018 [#80 - #71]

'Tómame' is a real tune. I don't understand why it's not in the charts everywhere.
          Yay for 'Shallow', 'Bloom', Finesse' and 'Love Wins'.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
            'Tómame' is a real tune. I don't understand why it's not in the charts everywhere.
            It's weak, very weak. It was a hit in Greece a month ago, now for some reason in Bulgarian airplay charts it is going up to no6. Eleni missed important months in her career... I don't like her last song.
            'Toy'... I'll just keep silence. However, 'Flames' takes me back to the good days when 'She Wolf' was on top, it is more funky, of course.
            Summer top 10 - 10.07.2020.

Comment

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
              You’ve been busy!

Is it an unpopular opinion about JT? His best tune in years surely! I do think your opinion about the best verses on American are controversial though!

I really like both Troye efforts, he had a really good year for me! Flames ya great, Tot is fun and Delicate I think was a really good thing for Taylor’s era.
              Haha, I have to, otherwise I won't be finished until February or so

I thought so, because I read more negative reviews about this plus I've never been a big fan of him, so "Say Something" did very well for his standards for me. Ah, I know! But iirc you were also one of the few ones who liked Eureka, right? I think she's actually quite underrated among fans and I don't see the hate for her verse, it BOPS.

Glad to hear that!

Originally posted by Thriller
              Chun-Li and Natural hit hard, love both.
              Agree

Originally posted by leomedar
              shout-outs

77. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow (I am so anticipating the Oscars, she will shine, although I don't think she'll take the award)

Great job Tansike! Love the presentation and writings. You always shine amongst Personal Charts.
              Glad to see you're liking so many songs so far!
              I'm crossing my fingers for Gaga as well, but it will be tough for her.

Thanks so much! You just made my day with that comment <3

Comment

Yay for 'Shallow', 'Bloom', Finesse' and 'Love Wins'.
                YASSS! I'm asking myself the same. It sounds like it could have been a hit. At least in Spain and other countries where "Fuego" did well.
                Glad you're enjoying these

Originally posted by Top10
                It's weak, very weak. It was a hit in Greece a month ago, now for some reason in Bulgarian airplay charts it is going up to no6. Eleni missed important months in her career... I don't like her last song.
                'Toy'... I'll just keep silence. However, 'Flames' takes me back to the good days when 'She Wolf' was on top, it is more funky, of course.
                Oh, you don't like it? But did you like "Fuego" or "Caramela" by Eleni?
                Good to hear you're enjoying "Flames"

Comment

[center:2x79dogt]
                  70. Noah Cyrus & MØ – We Are…

Listen to "We Are…"

Chartrun: 8-*4*-7-10-13-20-38-Out / 7w
                  Certification: -

I’m probably one of just a few people who really enjoy the music by Noah Cyrus and “We Are…” was a great addition to all her other singles. I still don’t get why MØ was on this track other than for promotional reasons, as there could have been much more they could have done with her. But this is a nice, catchy pop tune. It’s the first of four entries for Miley’s little sister.
                  [/center:2x79dogt]

69. Brandi Carlile – The Joke

Listen to "The Joke"

Chartrun in 2017: *12*-13-21-30-Out / 4w
                  Chartrun in 2018: *5*-7-9-12-20-18-21-27-Out / 8w
                  Certification: GOLD
                  Ranking in the YEC 2017: #166

Just a few weeks ago I never even dreamed about it, but “The Joke” actually got nominated for several Grammy Awards next year, including Song and Record of the Year. Brandi is already on my radar since her breakthrough with “The Story” back in 2007, but with “By The Way, I Forgive You” she actually released her best work to date in 2018. “The Joke” served as its lead single and already came out in 2017, but following the album release it came back to my weekly charts and became her most successful song ever. It’s simply stunning – especially live.

68. My Indigo (Sharon den Adel) – My Indigo

Listen to "My Indigo"

Chartrun in 2017: *2*-4-5-7-10-11- / 6w
                  Chartrun in 2018: 10-16-23-26-33-Out-RE *3*-4-13-30-Out / 9w
                  Certification: PLATINUM
                  Ranking in the YEC 2017: #72

Within Temptation frontwoman Sharon den Adel released her solo debut album “My Indigo” in early 2018 with its title track being the lead single. Her voice is probably my favorite voice of every singer I know and I really appreciate how she went with different genres with her solo project than with Within Temptation, as this has a more commercial, pop-folk sound. Very lovely track.

67. The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper

Listen to "The Ghost And The Reaper"

Chartrun in 2017: *1*-1-1-4-6-7- / 6w
                  Chartrun in 2018: *11*-15-20-29-32-27-25-22-24-25-21-30-Out / 12w
                  Ranking in the YEC 2017: #62

The third song in a row that already made my list in 2017 is “The Ghost And The Reaper” by The Dark Element, a collaborative project between musician Jani Liimatainen and former Nightwish frontwoman Anette Olzon. It’s a very straight-forward rock track with some cheesy moments, but I live for them!

66. Sean Paul & David Guetta feat. Becky G – Mad Love

Listen to "Mad Love"

Chartrun: 17-*5*-7-10-22-25-27-33-Out-RE 31-Out / 9w

Sean Paul and David Guetta are not really known for releasing good songs lately, interestingly this collaboration together with Becky G still worked fine for me. It’s just one of those songs you can play to get in a good mood.

Comment

[center:3vei67kc]
                    65. Anne-Marie – Then

Listen to "Then"

Chartrun in 2017: *15*- / 1w
                    Chartrun in 2018: 16-11-*8*-9-13-20-26-31-37-36-Out-RE 30-Out / 11w
                    Ranking in the YEC 2017: #271

Probably Anne-Marie’s most underrated single to date, “Then” has become one of my favorite tracks of her. The singer is another one who really broke through in 2018 and with this ballad she showed another side of her.
                    [/center:3vei67kc]

64. Lo & Leduc – 079

Listen to "079"

Chartrun: 8-*2*-6-8-14-25-32-39-Out / 8w

2018 has spawned some nice hits in Switzerland and following Beatrice Egli at #86, “079” is the second appearance for a Swiss artist on my countdown. Lo & Leduc are a hip-hop/pop duo that already released two successful albums over here, but “079” has overshadowed everything by them and turned out as a massive hit, as it spent a record breaking 21 weeks at number one on the Swiss Singles Charts.

63. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It

Listen to "I Like It"

Chartrun: *9*-13-14-21-25-22-24-26-30-33-34-Out / 11w

Cardi B’s highest track on my countdown is her summer hit “I Like It”, which also became the first hit for Bad Bunny and J Balvin. “Bodak Yellow” was already a good sized hit but with “I Like It” she even outperformed that one for me. Love Cardi’s scenes in the video.

62. Louisa feat. 2 Chainz – YES

Listen to "YES"

Chartrun: *1*-2-4-7-16-23-34-Out / 7w

The Pussycat Doll’s “When I Grow Up” says hello! “YES” is definitely one of the catchiest pop songs of 2018 and I have absolutely no idea why this bombed in the UK. Louisa seems to have IT – a strong voice, she’s good looking and she can dance. I was bopping so hard to this when it came out.

61. Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey – The Middle

Listen to "The Middle"

Chartrun: 13-*7*-8-10-13-14-25-37-Out / 8w

Country starlet Maren Morris already made a good impression on me with her debut album “Hero” back in 2016 and I was very pleased when I heard about this project with Zedd, as she really deserves some attention everywhere. This is very Zedd-by-numbers but it worked.

Comment

'Mad Love' bangs hard. From the last series - 'Then' and 'Yes' are the tracks.
                      Originally posted by Tansike
                      Only Fuego. Caramela was a massive flop, I just can't...

Comment

Re: Tansike's Year-End Charts 2018 [#70 - #61]

67. The Dark Element (Anette Olzon & Jani Liimatainen) – The Ghost And The Reaper

The goodies, ''My Indigo'' was slightly different from what I expected it to be, but anyway it's a bold move for Sharon.
                        The Dark Element is just exuberant.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

'Mad Love', 'I Like It' and 'YES' are BOPS
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Hey Tansike Merry christmas to you <3 Hoping you've had an amazing christmas so far. I hope you got everything you wanted off santa.

I've now fully caught up with your top 100 and wow so many favourites already to list (wouldn't have it any other way of course ). These are my favourites so far:

99. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood
                            98. P!nk – Secrets
                            97. The Weeknd – Call Out My Name

Aww delighted to see Call out my name making an appearance. I couldn't remember how much this was liked by others but i know it was a firm favourite of mine earlier in the year. I'm sure we'll be getting new music from The Weeknd in 2019.

This was definitely a wise choice to choose as a single following the underperformance of Filthy which pretty much came and went very quickly.

92. Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
                            90. Lana Del Rey – Venice Bitch

The new Britney? The new Lady Gaga? Who knows what 2019 holds for Ava but one thing is for sure, she has certainly succeeded in grabbing peoples attention with this track. Absolutely love this and just the fact she's brought pure pop back to the top of the charts. How could i not love Ava for that alone?

87. Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris – The Champion
                            85. Imagine Dragons – Natural

Aww my 'ickle babe Troye. <3 I feel in love with this on first listen and loved seeing Troye totally owning those homoerotic dance moves in the music video. It's remarkable just how much Troye has grown and developed with his music, and it was already a mature sound even with Happy little pill in 2014, but this year really does feel like the year Troye found his true self and i love him for that. <3

82. Nicki Minaj – Ganja Burn
                            79. Eleni Foureira – Tómame
                            78. Netta – Toy

77. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow

Another majestic ballad from Lady Gaga. I can't remember how well the ballad version of Joanne performed in your chart but at the time i thought that was a beautiful ballad. With Shallow Lady Gaga quite effortlessly raised the bar even higher. I still get goosebumps when i hear that first chorus.

76. Troye Sivan – Bloom

Gosh It looks like buying the album really did transform Troye's fortunes in your chart then. When it came to singles, there's no doubt that Troye really delivered. Sadly i wasn't quite as sold on some of the album tracks. :(

This is gorgeous and looks likely to be another example of "why wasn't this a hit?" except for Australia and New Zealand where they embraced Billie Eilish with open arms. I'm definitely intrigued in hearing new music from Billie in 2019.

72. Carrie Underwood – Love Wins

So disappointed that YES failed to resonate with her UK fanbase, or maybe it was becoming a disintegrating fanbase and people were already losing interest. :( For me, this was a bop and Louisa owned it.

Very good so far, looking forward to seeing the top 60...and that battle for #1 honours. Ariana Grande vs Ariana Grande? Or have i completely overlooked someone else?

Comment

I Like It and Mad Love are bops, and I almost included them in my list, but decided not to after all. didn't play them much even though I do think they're catchy.

the Noah Cyrus & MO song, I cannot even
                              last.fm

Comment

"I Like It" is probably Cardi B's most overrated song for me. It's good, but it's in the bottom half of the album, in my opinion. I love the vocals on "The Middle"!

I'm fairly sure I checked out "The Dark Element" and thought it okay. I'm listening to "My Indigo" now, and it's good!
                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

'Mad Love' bangs hard. From the last series - 'Then' and 'Yes' are the tracks.
                                  Originally posted by Tansike
                                  Only Fuego. Caramela was a massive flop, I just can't...
                                  So happy to hear there are a few songs your really like on the latest groups!

Aw. I also enjoyed "Caramela"

Originally posted by heppolo

The goodies, ''My Indigo'' was slightly different from what I expected it to be, but anyway it's a bold move for Sharon.
                                  The Dark Element is just exuberant.
                                  I knew you'd like them <3

'Mad Love', 'I Like It' and 'YES' are BOPS
                                  They really are

Comment

You have a good memory! I do like Eureka. I also do think post season she has been at times problematic, but I think a) it means people jump on her every word looking for hidden meanings that aren't there and b) they play down the achievements in her season. I think her verse is a bop though too, but think most people agree Aquaria has the best verse.

As for the next set, queen of putting The Middle in the same spot, high five. Mad Love is catchy, We Are is novel enough, YES! should have been huge but my yaaaaaaasssssss is for 'Then' it's just beyond stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP
                                      Hey Tansike Merry christmas to you <3 Hoping you've had an amazing christmas so far. I hope you got everything you wanted off santa.

I've now fully caught up with your top 100 and wow so many favourites already to list (wouldn't have it any other way of course ). These are my favourites so far:
                                      Hey Jake Merry (belated) Christmas to you, too! <3 Haha, I mostly got chocolate & stuff like that. Not really what I wanted considering I wanted to loose some weight again Hope you had an amazing Christmas time as well <3

Very excited to see your thoughts about my countdown so far!

99. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood
                                      98. P!nk – Secrets
                                      97. The Weeknd – Call Out My Name

Aww delighted to see Call out my name making an appearance. I couldn't remember how much this was liked by others but i know it was a firm favourite of mine earlier in the year. I'm sure we'll be getting new music from The Weeknd in 2019.
                                      I hope we will! I thought he'd follow-up "My Dear, Melancholy," with another mini album later in 2018 to be honest. Ah, I just remembered this did quite well on your charts, right? So maybe an appearance on your countdown as well (in case you're doing one this year as well)?

This was definitely a wise choice to choose as a single following the underperformance of Filthy which pretty much came and went very quickly.
                                      True! I was shocked he never really picked a follow-up to "Say Something" though, as it did quite well. The era has been yet another weird one by Justin...

92. Billie Eilish – You Should See Me In A Crown
                                      90. Lana Del Rey – Venice Bitch

The new Britney? The new Lady Gaga? Who knows what 2019 holds for Ava but one thing is for sure, she has certainly succeeded in grabbing peoples attention with this track. Absolutely love this and just the fact she's brought pure pop back to the top of the charts. How could i not love Ava for that alone?
                                      Definitely an artist to keep an eye on in 2019. Very excited to hear her next single and I hope this really is/was the start of a new pop era.

87. Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris – The Champion
                                      85. Imagine Dragons – Natural

Aww my 'ickle babe Troye. <3 I feel in love with this on first listen and loved seeing Troye totally owning those homoerotic dance moves in the music video. It's remarkable just how much Troye has grown and developed with his music, and it was already a mature sound even with Happy little pill in 2014, but this year really does feel like the year Troye found his true self and i love him for that. <3
                                      Agree on everything

82. Nicki Minaj – Ganja Burn
                                      79. Eleni Foureira – Tómame
                                      78. Netta – Toy

77. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow

Another majestic ballad from Lady Gaga. I can't remember how well the ballad version of Joanne performed in your chart but at the time i thought that was a beautiful ballad. With Shallow Lady Gaga quite effortlessly raised the bar even higher. I still get goosebumps when i hear that first chorus.
                                      It got a good peak, but was quite a flop overall - its chartrun was this: 3-10-27-Out
                                      I was already kinda over "Joanne" when it got its single release, and the piano version didn't do much for me. I also don't think "Shallow" is one of her best ballads to be honest. It's still a very good song though and I'm glad to hear these thoughts

76. Troye Sivan – Bloom

Gosh It looks like buying the album really did transform Troye's fortunes in your chart then. When it came to singles, there's no doubt that Troye really delivered. Sadly i wasn't quite as sold on some of the album tracks. :(
                                      It really did! Especially on "Bloom" and "My My My!" - surprisingly, "Dance To This" didn't get a similar boost. I thought it would be the other way round! I also have to thank you, because knowing that this was such a big song for you actually helped as well, as I replayed it a few more times when i got the album A shame not all tracks had the same strong impact on you though, as I really enjoyed it from start to finish.

This is gorgeous and looks likely to be another example of "why wasn't this a hit?" except for Australia and New Zealand where they embraced Billie Eilish with open arms. I'm definitely intrigued in hearing new music from Billie in 2019.
                                      Ava Max is getting compared to Lady Gaga so let's just say Billie Eilish will be the Lana Del Rey of 2019

72. Carrie Underwood – Love Wins

So disappointed that YES failed to resonate with her UK fanbase, or maybe it was becoming a disintegrating fanbase and people were already losing interest. :( For me, this was a bop and Louisa owned it.
                                      So, so true. One of the songs from 2018 where I really have no idea why it wasn't a big(ger) hit.

Very good so far, looking forward to seeing the top 60...and that battle for #1 honours. Ariana Grande vs Ariana Grande? Or have i completely overlooked someone else?
                                      Ha, we will all find out after a few more updates

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                        I Like It and Mad Love are bops, and I almost included them in my list, but decided not to after all. didn't play them much even though I do think they're catchy.

the Noah Cyrus & MO song, I cannot even
                                        Glad to hear you actually considered them for your list as well - especially "Mad Love". Didn't expect other people to like that one

Hmm... I thought it's was cute

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        "I Like It" is probably Cardi B's most overrated song for me. It's good, but it's in the bottom half of the album, in my opinion. I love the vocals on "The Middle"!

I'm fairly sure I checked out "The Dark Element" and thought it okay. I'm listening to "My Indigo" now, and it's good!
                                        I think i can see why you are feeling that way, but it absolutely worked for me. Glad you like Maren's efforts on "The Middle"

Yas, so happy you checked that/them out!

You have a good memory! I do like Eureka. I also do think post season she has been at times problematic, but I think a) it means people jump on her every word looking for hidden meanings that aren't there and b) they play down the achievements in her season. I think her verse is a bop though too, but think most people agree Aquaria has the best verse.

As for the next set, queen of putting The Middle in the same spot, high five. Mad Love is catchy, We Are is novel enough, YES! should have been huge but my yaaaaaaasssssss is for 'Then' it's just beyond stunning.
                                        True, she was problematic at time as well, but i still don't get the 'hate' she got. She did so well on S10 and was a VERY well deserved finalist. Interesting, I still don't see what's so good about Aquaria's verse

Glad to hear there are several songs you enjoy on the latest group! And obviously especially pleased to hear that about the WAY too underrated "Then" <3

Comment

Turning looks, stunting pretty, I'm the bitch from New York City and the absolute SPITFIRE rap line that comes after it is fire, in my eyes

Comment

Turning looks, stunting pretty, I'm the bitch from New York City and the absolute SPITFIRE rap line that comes after it is fire, in my eyes
                                            Well, it's definitely not that bad... but far from being the best and I don't see it as a verse which should be praised by people

The meanings behind the others were just so much stronger to me.

Comment

[center:32c5w9ub]
                                              60. Noah Cyrus & Gallant – Mad At You

Listen to "Mad At You"

Chartrun: *3*-8-5-14-15-18-25-37-Out / 8w

Noah is probably the Queen of random releases, as she already released so many singles yet only “Mad At You” made her debut EP “Good Cry”. This ballad is one of her strongest releases to date, as her voice really works together with Gallant. A beautiful ballad.
                                              [/center:32c5w9ub]

59. David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name

Listen to "Say My Name"

Chartrun: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8-SC / 6w

David Guetta’s third and final entry on my countdown is the best song on his new album “7”, which mostly comes down to Bebe. I simply love her at the moment so I was freaking excited when this got announced as an official single. It’s very generic and I can see why this isn’t a thing for everyone, but I can’t resist and simply love this tune.

58. Zedd & Elley Duhé – Happy Now

Listen to "Happy Now"

Chartrun: 16-21-17-*7*-9-10-17-28-39-Out / 9w

Following “The Middle” at #61, “Happy Now” is already the second and last appearance for German DJ and producer Zedd. It’s yet again Zedd-by-numbers and it worked yet again. Looking back at both songs, I have to admit I’m slightly surprised “The Middle” didn’t end up higher on my list than this.

57. Charlie Puth feat. Kehlani – Done For Me

Listen to "Done For Me"

Chartrun: 27-24-17-*13*-15-17-22-Out-RE 31-27-27-29-38-Out / 12w

Charlie Puth suffered from the sophomore slump with his second album “Voicenotes” worldwide but I have to say I still liked it a lot. “Done For Me” is the highlight of it (I know, unpopular opinion alert). I just like that sexy-slow-jam and Charlie is such a cutie.

56. Rita Ora – Anywhere

Listen to "Anywhere"

Chartrun in 2017: 5-6-*2*-4-3-4-8-9-12- / 9w
                                              Chartrun in 2018: 12-*6*-11-14-18-22-27-33-39-Out-RE 14-23-39-Out / 12w
                                              Ranking in the YEC 2017: #22

“Anywhere” already made a huge impact on me in 2017 and still made quite a big impact this year too. This is pop at its best and I still can’t believe Rita actually delivered this. Thankfully, after all these years of waiting, we’re also finally able to hold her second album in our hands.

Comment

[center:cyakuvqd]
                                                55. Inna – No Help

Listen to "No Help"

Chartrun: *1*-2-9-20-14-15-21-34-Out / 8w

Inna is probably the most solid yet underrated pop star in the world. The Romanian dance-pop queen delivers bops since over ten years and “No Help” was no exception. With this, she also became the first artist ever to top my weekly charts simply based on releasing a video, as the song itself wasn’t available on iTunes or streaming services at first.
                                                [/center:cyakuvqd]

54. Faun – Feuer

Listen to "Feuer"

Chartrun: *3*-8-15-25-26-22-29-32-Out-RE 25-22-35-38-Out / 12w

Faun is a so called Pagan-Folk band from German and even though they exist since years, I only discovered them recently. In 2018, they released a best of simply called “XV – Best Of” with “Feuer” being its only single. This is Pagan-Folk at its best and was a big highlight early in the year for me.

53. Cher – Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)

Listen to "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)"

Chartrun: 21-12-*9*-13-16-14-15-22-31-Out / 9w

Guilty Pleasure alert! Never did I imagine to like Cher covering an ABBA song that much, but with “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” it worked perfectly. I always got a huge smile on my face when I played this.

52. Amaranthe – Countdown

Listen to "Countdown"

Chartrun: 9-27-Out-RE 14-*3*-7-11-16-32-35-38-Out / 10w

Amaranthe’s second and final appearance on my countdown is their single which is called very suitable: “Countdown”. This took some time to grow on me but in the end it eventually became one of their biggest hits for me, as it’s yet again typical Amaranthe, combining three different vocal performances, heavy metal music with pop and electronic influences.

51. Namika – Je ne parle pas français

Listen to "Je ne parle pas français"

Chartrun: 21-*5*-10-17-19-17-22-29-32-28-33-Out / 11w

“Je ne parle pas français” is a single by German singer Namika, who already got a big hit in the German speaking countries with her debut single “Lieblingsmensch” and yet another huge one with this. There was also a remix featuring French rapper Black M, called the Beatgees Remix, which was the main reason for its success in the German-speaking countries, though I prefer the original / solo version a lot more.

Comment

Re: Tansike's Year-End Charts 2018 [#60 - #51]

55. Inna – No Help - I liked ''Ra'' slightly more, but ''No Help'' is also good.
                                                  54. Faun – Feuer - great song, I think it would have entered my top 500 of 2018 if I made one.
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

"Say My Name" is a banger actually, heard it on the Radio yesterday on my home back from the City and thought it's good.

Comment

Bruno Mars x Cardi B - Finesse
                                                      Billie Eilish x Khalid - Lovely
                                                      Cardi B - I Like It
                                                      Rita Ora - Anywhere

'Lovely' is just such a perfect title for the song, as it's such a lovely, heartbreaking ballad. Their voices sound so good together. 'I Like It' makes me feel like i'm in a movie for some reason. 'Anywhere' is a modern classic, in my book. Rita's best track by faaaaar

Comment

'No Help' is a really good one, it was in my chart, too.

Comment

Anywhere is my fave here but feels ancient to me now!

Done For Me is a very decent tune and Happy Now is very cute and almost made my 100, I like!

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo
                                                            55. Inna – No Help - I liked ''Ra'' slightly more, but ''No Help'' is also good.
                                                            54. Faun – Feuer - great song, I think it would have entered my top 500 of 2018 if I made one.
                                                            Two great tunes. Glad to hear that about "Feuer" - I love me some Pagan-Folk every now and then

Originally posted by luckyONE
                                                            "Say My Name" is a banger actually, heard it on the Radio yesterday on my home back from the City and thought it's good.
                                                            It really is Can't wait to see how far it may go on your weekly charts!

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                            Bruno Mars x Cardi B - Finesse
                                                            Billie Eilish x Khalid - Lovely
                                                            Cardi B - I Like It
                                                            Rita Ora - Anywhere

'Lovely' is just such a perfect title for the song, as it's such a lovely, heartbreaking ballad. Their voices sound so good together. 'I Like It' makes me feel like i'm in a movie for some reason. 'Anywhere' is a modern classic, in my book. Rita's best track by faaaaar
                                                            Four great tunes, glad you're enjoying them as well Agree about "Anywhere", it's pop at its best.

Comment

'No Help' is a really good one, it was in my chart, too.
                                                              Glad to hear that

Anywhere is my fave here but feels ancient to me now!

Done For Me is a very decent tune and Happy Now is very cute and almost made my 100, I like!
                                                              Ha, true I still love it though!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X