Benjamin's Soundtrack of 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Benjamin's Soundtrack of 2018.

Living for seeing Kennedy Davenport so high up in a chart!
    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• "Long as I Live" is such a great R&B song!

Comment

• "Long as I Live" is lovely, "La Cintura" is charming, and "Twice" is brilliant!
        Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [Coming soon]

Comment

Yasss 'Long As I Live' is classic Toni. Just beautiful!!

Comment

• [center:3hf0jhyn]

010. NICKY JAM + J BALVIN | X
            One of the most catchy beats of the year. Nicky Jam and J Balvin delivered one of the hottest latin songs of 2018.. I prefer the remix with Maluma and Ozuna over the original version.

009. ELETTRA LAMBORGHINI | PEM PEM
            Elettra Lamborghini is an Italian reality star and singer. She's known for participating on Super Shore, the Italian equivalent of the popular MTV show Jersey Shore. 'Pem Pem' is her debut single and it's red hot. The song became the soundtrack of my Summer in Naples. My friends love it and we can't stop playing it. Pem pem!

008. JENNIFER LOPEZ | EL ANILLO
            y el anillo pa' cuando? - the catchphrase that vent viral in the latin community. J.Lo delivers a hot song with a truly fantastic video. She just keeps slaying. What a queen.

007. JANET JACKSON + DADDY YANKEE | MADE FOR NOW
            This is exactly the kind of music Janet Jackson should be making in 2018. 'Made For Now' is an uplifting song with a positive message. The song sounds fresh, yet classic Janet. I love the fact she worked with king Daddy Yankee. One of her best lead singles ever.

006. CALVIN HARRIS + DUA LIPA | ONE KISS
            After the success of 'New Rules', Dua needed another hit to establish her new in the game. 'One Kiss' really did that for her. It became one of the biggest hits around the globe. I'm super happy for her, as she is such a great artist. 'One Kiss' also is one of the best things Calvin Harris ever released in my opinion.[/center:3hf0jhyn]
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

"Made for Now" is delightful. "One Kiss" isn't bad.

Comment

One Kiss is definitely in Calvins top three.

Comment

One Kiss is great. I don't agree with Mike, I don't think it's in his top ten, but it still goes off.

Comment

Love 'One Kiss'. Great additions to both Calvin and Dua's discographies!

Comment

Love 'One Kiss'. Great additions to both Calvin and Dua's discographies!

Comment

One Kiss is smooth and catchy, Made for Now is so bubbly and colorful, and El Anillo is interesting and has a cool video. Jenny should have slayed the charts more with her recent singles
                        last.fm

Comment

• 030. NICK JONAS | RIGHT NOW
                          028. CHER | GIMME GIMME GIMME! (A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT)
                          027. RUPAUL + SHANGELA + TRIXIE MATTEL + BEBE ZAHARA BENET + KENNEDY DAVENPORT | KITTY GIRL
                          025. CLEAN BANDIT + DEMI LOVATO | SOLO)
                          023. LADY GAGA + BRADLEY COOPER | SHALLOW
                          022. ARIANA GRANDE | GOD IS A WOMAN
                          014. ALVARO SOLER | LA CINTURA
                          011. CHRISTINA AGUILERA | TWICE
                          008. JENNIFER LOPEZ | EL ANILLO
                          007. JANET JACKSON + DADDY YANKEE | MADE FOR NOW
                          006. CALVIN HARRIS + DUA LIPA | ONE KISS

Loved a lot from the latest updates! So happy to see some love for RuPaul & always nice to see Nick Jonas. "Right Now" is such a bop <3

Comment

• Oh "X" is A JAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Comment

• [center:19eiw509]

005. ARIANA GRANDE | NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY
                              I fell in love with Ariana during the &#39;Dangerous Woman&#39; era and I love her even more now. &#39;Sweetener&#39; as an album might not be as good as DW for me, &#39;No Tears Left To Cry&#39; definitely is one of her best songs ever. This song reminds me of a day in Spring when me and my friends went to this bar and got really drunk. We found ourselves dancing tot his song on an empty dance floor. So much fun haha. Love this one.

004. ELENI FOUREIRA | FUEGO
                              At first I didn&#39;t know this song was from the Eurovision. I heard it for the first time at this festival and I instantly loved the song. &#39;Fuego&#39; became the song of the Summer as I kept hearing it everywhere I went. The song was huge in Portugal, Italy and Spain and I think I literally heard it in every bar or club I went to. What a tune.

003. CHRISTINA AGUILERA + TY DOLLA $IGN + 2CHAINZ | ACCELERATE
                              Christin Aguilera finally came back this year. &#39;Accelerate&#39; wasn&#39;t the hit I expected it to become, but damn this bops. Still. It&#39;s a fun track. I love the production, the beat, Christina&#39;s voice and the rap verses. The music video is artsy. Christina looks absolutely amazing too. This should have been big.

002. JENNIFER LOPEZ + CARDI B & DJ KHALED | DINERO
                              This should have been the biggest hit this Summer. J.Lo delivered a red hot track with he help of Cardi B and DJ Khaled. The song is definitely one of the best she&#39;s released recently. She just keeps on going. The music video is one of her best ever. I love it very much. Also, she looks absolutely stunning in it.

001. CARDI B + J BALVIN + BAD BUNNY | I LIKE IT
                              This song is the soundtrack of 2018. &#39;I Like It&#39; is a very important song for the latinx community. The fact that it went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 is huge and proves that Span(gl)ish music is here to stay. Cardi, J Balvin and Bad Bunny are the winners of 2018 and I&#39;m happy for their success. I&#39;ve decided to stan forever.[/center:19eiw509]
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

A decent top 5! Save for Eleni and J.Lo, I'd say all the names had better songs in 2018, but each of the five tracks have solid to strong highlights.

Comment

Your top 2 are both great, albeit quite similar! 'no tears left to cry' is ICONIC

Comment

Yeah I can dig that top 5, only one I really LOVE is Fuego but they are all good songs! So close to guessing right too!

Comment

Solid enough top 5, I was so close with my Dinero guess!

Fuego and NTLTC are my faves.

Comment

005. ARIANA GRANDE | NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY
                                        004. ELENI FOUREIRA | FUEGO
                                        003. CHRISTINA AGUILERA + TY DOLLA $IGN + 2CHAINZ | ACCELERATE
                                        002. JENNIFER LOPEZ + CARDI B & DJ KHALED | DINERO
                                        001. CARDI B + J BALVIN + BAD BUNNY | I LIKE IT

Oh, very good Top5, I like all of them!
                                        "No Tears Left To Cry" was my #1 of the year so I'm very happy it ended up in your Top5. Such a brilliant tune and I love that little story, sounds like a lot of fun
                                        "Accelerate" being Top3 is definitely a nice surprise, I think it's quite underrated and I really enjoy it when listening to "Liberation". "Fuego" was an ESC highlight, her performances were so, so good!
                                        "Dinero" is the song I like the least from your Top5. I think it's solid, but I also think she could do so much better.
                                        "I Like It" is a deserved #1, probably my favorite song by Cardi B so far.

Comment

• too much Cardi B at the top for me, but Dinero was really robbed of its success, I was rooting for Jenny here
                                          last.fm

Comment

• loved to read your memories linked to 'no tears left to cry'! definitely a highlight for me, too.

Comment

Working...
                                            X