Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dalmatin's Year End Charts Overview 2010-2016 (at intro stage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalmatin's Year End Charts Overview 2010-2016 (at intro stage)

So hey guys. It's me, Dalmatin, the nickname I dropped everywhere a decade ago probably. I've first joined this forum at the end of 2004, started to actively post here around 2006, and from I can gather became a rather controversial figure to many people, especially those who liked their space to discuss pop music without me yelling at them about their poor taste. In other words, I was an asshole. I reveled in hating music that I hated. Which was stupid, but so was I.

I got permanently banned in 2010, and for good reason, too. I tried and tested the patience of the mods, thinking my good standing with some people here makes me invincible to do as I please. So, for what it's worth, I'm sorry - to whoever still remembers me, and whoever was hurt by my weird anger issues I brought here.

I worked on myself a lot. Became this ultra-liberal person, opened myself to new gender and sexual identities, learned to know and love myself. It's always a work in progress, but... still. I'm proud of the work I've done.

I used to post a lot here. I used to do a weekly chart up to the day I got banned and probably a bit after that, too, but I gave up on it that same year. I used to do a Year End chart every year. That I didn't stop doing. I didn't do one for last two years, but I still hope to catch up. So I figured it might fun to do this thing that I last did almost ten years ago.

Like, if people wanna see that. So please let me know.
    for some reason... I'm here

Yes, mate. You're the reason the Retro charts exist as Dustin expanded on your original 80s chart. I suspect more are interested, too but this sub-forum tends to be ignored until November, hence my delayed reaction.
    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (8th August 20) - Hannah Georgas, Hannah Ferm, Alain Johannes, Arre! Arre!, The Ninth Wave, Taylor Swift ft Bon Iver, The Streets ft Idles, The Psychedelic Furs, Wye Oak, SPC ECO, Max Richter, Rival Consoles, !!!, Jon Anderson, Clint Mansell and Clint Walsh, Hatty Keane, Alanis Morissette

Comment

I reveled in hating music that I hated.
      There is nothing wrong with it.
      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Welcome back. Misha.

Great to see you here and posting
        "And keep reaching for the stars...." Casey Kasem RIP 1932-2014

Comment

Great to see you!

Comment

Really nice comeback post, welcome back!

Comment

Oh, hey. Didn't realize this eventually got traction!

I will post some stuff here soon then
              for some reason... I'm here

Comment

Great! Looking forward to it!
                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Originally posted by Dalmatin View Post
                  Oh, hey. Didn't realize this eventually got traction!

I will post some stuff here soon then

How soon?

Comment

Working...
                  X