Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKMusicLova's Hot 100 of 2019 (1 revealed!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh yes Dysfunctional was a bop and a half.

I don’t know that Clairo one, it’s nice! You should check out her collabs with SG Lewis.

Comment

• I'm a big Normani supporter, but I did not like "Motivation". "Find U Again" is good. Re: Camila being a racist - I was aware of some racist tweets she made and I still placed "Havana" #2 on my 2017 year-end countdown. It is disappointing that someone who's capable of delivering such great music turns out to be a horrible human-being, but it's so hard when you make the attachment to the music pre-discovery.

I'll have to check out your top two!
      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Didn't know your songs in the Top2, but I just checked your #1 out and really enjoyed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Didn't know your songs in the Top2, but I just checked your #1 out and really enjoyed it!
          Same! It doesn't strike me as a song that would scream YEAR END NUMBER ONE initially, but I could see how it could be a real grower and one that could really begin to resonate. There's a definite level of chill about it as you say, it's definitely a really interesting listen
          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• Man, that Clairo song is absolutely gorgeous, I adore it now. Can't believe it will be left out of my year-end list. It would've been top 10 easily.
            last.fm

Comment

• "Bangs" is alright, but I loved Clairo more when she made ambitionless bedroom lofi songs.
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                Man, that Clairo song is absolutely gorgeous, I adore it now. Can't believe it will be left out of my year-end list. It would've been top 10 easily.
                Glad you liked it, it's such an incredible song!

Comment

• I will definitely check out your top 2!
                  Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Working...
                  X