Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masked Singer (Russia)

Is it Lena Katina from Tatu ?

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Yes, it was Lena.

In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Panda is my favourite.

After him : Storm cloud and Egg.
      Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed April 1st, 2020, 07:03.

Comment

Storm Cloud was eliminated after very good performance.

It's two times Olympic champion Svetlana Masterkova.

Comment

I don't like Kirkorov in the jury, he's too over the top.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Poor Panda.

Comment

Lazarev is a guest performer as Dinosaur.

Comment

Panda was eliminated.

Guest performance :

Comment

Parrot (Anna Pletneva from Vintage)

Comment

Overall, the show was nice and finale went great too
                    My personal favs were Wolf and Parrot

Comment

Working...
                    X