Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    JKR is a master storyteller and she knows exactly what she’s doing. When we get the final movie we’ll be able to look back and really judge... but at the moment movie 2 just feels very much like part 2 of something bigger.
    JKR has said that on the Blu-Ray extras for this movie. She also said that some things are not what they seem!
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• Finally saw this and I completely felt like AndiIversen:

Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
      This one dragged on for solo loooong for me , I couldn't wait for it to end and that never happened to me before with Universe's films
      Which is very sad as I usually love these movies. Hopefully it gets better when I'll watch it a second time (what I'll definitely do in the next few months or so). Some HP movies were also growers for me and I wasn't too sure about them at first but loved them in the end. Maybe it's similar here.

Anyways, the story was meh. Some characters were truly fantastic, but I still don't like Tina at all. Loved Queenie in the first movie (and I love Alison Sudol) so it's sad to see where her storyline is going. ZoŽ Kravitz as Leta Lestrange was amazing, despite that storyline dragging on for too long. Nagini was also surprisingly likable - I actually loved her here! The characters/actors and the magical world are the reasons why I'd still say it's a solid movie.

Comment

• 3rd movie to be released on November 12, 2021.
        Filming to start during Spring 2020.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That's way too late. They're spreading these too far away. The momentum was already lost on part 2 and considering how mildly received Grindelwald was part 3 will again go down in revenue.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yeah, far too long a wait between films. I kinda feel that buzz died a little after the last movie (even though it was still fairly good). More Jude Law please.

Comment

• They had production issues, hence the pushback.
              And i guess it was also an opportunity to re-focus after the letdown that was movie #2.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Coming April 2022.

Words are useless, especially sentences.
                they don’t stand for anything.
                How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Super excited!

Comment

• The question is, which Dumbledore is the titular Dumbledore, or is it a family affair? Will we find out what was going on with that goat?

Comment

• I’ve only been thinking the last few days about these and if there’ll be any updates soon. I hope it’s a step up from the last one.

The two titles just don’t seem to go together though do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                        I’ve only been thinking the last few days about these and if there’ll be any updates soon. I hope it’s a step up from the last one.

The two titles just don’t seem to go together though do they?
                        Which two, ‘Fantastic Beasts’ and ‘Secrets of Dumbledore’? I guess they’re no less suited than ‘Crimes of Grindelwald’

To be honest whilst Newt and the beasts are clearly the main characters, it’s pretty clear that they are a small cog in the Wizard War that’s happening at this point. The real link between the two is the obscurus and how they come into play in the overall story.

I still think Credence is either a manifestation of Ariana’s obscurus or her obscurus is within him somehow.

Comment

Working...
                        X