No announcement yet.

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Rotterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s some definite Eurovision themes here, especially with the hilarious twist at the end of the video

1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post
      I don't think that you have to be rich to have those big names in your song. Ljupka Stević is not very famous even in her native Serbia, yet she somehow managed to record a song with Snoop Dogg.

I've seen somewhere on twitter the pricing list of rappers to feature in a song which stated that Flo Rida asks for about 20k-50k $ for a feature rap verse.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
        There’s some definite Eurovision themes here, especially with the hilarious twist at the end of the video

the song itself is truly garbage even by Little Big's standards

Comment

• Just some of us can relate to being a sex machine and some can’t

Comment

• It must be an age thing with me !! but i cant really see a winner yet.. obviously someone will but .......

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
              Just some of us can relate to being a sex machine and some can’t
              I mean, it's just too repetitive and simplistic.
              "Uno" at least had this moment that caught me really off guard

Comment

• I would have wanted Francesca / Fedez, Annalisa or Irama for Italy so badly

Comment

• so it seems like no Little Big at Eurovision this year

Comment

• Apparently there's some kind of rule that means pre-recorded background vocals can be used this year? I can't really explain it, because it's only what I'm reading in the YouTube comments. They seem to think that Flo Rida won't actually appear and that they can use his pre-recorded vocals in the live show? I'm guessing because of Covid? It seems a bit odd, not least because I don't see how a featured rap can be classed as "background vocals".

Comment

• I was under the impression the rule had been relaxed only to allow backing vocals, so that they could have less people on stage if they needed to. From what I gathered about "Adrenalina" is that there is a version without the rap which will be used, but I could be wrong.

Comment

• not one of my former FSC artists making it to Eurovision

Comment

• Awful choice.
                          0 / 10
                          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• I don't mind it. It will definitely stand out. Could be either a big hit or a total flop, I don't know, but I'll take this over one of their peace ballads any day.

Comment

• Still nothing from Belarus. Poland have finally said they are making an announcement this week. It's been a long time since we heard anything from Malta or Azerbaijan, where are these bops!?

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                Awful choice.
                                0 / 10
                                It's really like Jamala, so I was sure you're not going to be a fan.

Comment

• Best Russian entry since 2009.
                                  Take my 12 points! My new #1 right now!

heppolo ah! I knew I know her from somewhere!

@SholasBoy
                                  Azerbaijan will be released on 14th March. Efendi will be accompanied by 5 female dancers. I smell an uptempo bop.
                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• The British entry will be released on 11th March, between 10:30 and 13:00 CEt on the Ken Bruce Show on BBC Radio 2.
                                    It's an uptempo track.
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                      The British entry will be released on 11th March, between 10:30 and 13:00 CEt on the Ken Bruce Show on BBC Radio 2.
                                      It's an uptempo track.
                                      We have plenty of upttempos at this point, it might just be that a ballad can find a way to sneak in and grab enough attention. Imagine Spain doing well all of a sudden

Comment

• I think Spain is heading towards the bottom, it’s even more uneventful than last years.

But yes there’s potential for a ballad, Destiny needs to give us her best Jennifer Hudson.

Comment

• Not a fan of the Russian entry

Comment

• Not wanting to sound like a stuck record !! still no winner yet... Come on Sweden... cant see us..the UK, having a chance... but hey.....

Comment

• I don’t see a winner from Sweden. Malta, Iceland and Switzerland have it all to play for. The UK could really find a gap in the market if our upbeat song is something like George Ezras “Paradisr” or the latest Rag N Bone Man song. I’m remaining hopeful.

Comment

• Here's the Belarus entry - getting hostile reactions on YouTube. Apparently the group aren't from Belarus and the lyrics are insulting to Belarusians. Deliberate attempt not to qualify?

Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• The song is obvious propaganda and should be disqualified.
                                                  Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Hurricane's "LOCO LOCO" already reached 2 million views.
                                                    Gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X