Clear All

• Portuguese entry now has plagiarism accusations
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• This years gonna get cancelled again soon. What a mess
      1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

No, he didn't break any rules. It's really up to the Georgian broadcaster but I doubt they will disqualify him now since it's too late.

If there were fans in the arena, he'd have been booed for sure lol.
        Ah, but I didn’t say he’d broke the rules. I said he’d gone against the Eurovision values. The competition is about building bridges and fostering unity and collaboration across Europe. This guy is using that platform to spread vitriol and abuse. That shouldn’t be allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post

but who is she anyways?
          Big fan favourite of the German national final in 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post

it is so sad. ugh......

well now they say that a new song will be recorded but it remains to be seen if it is another propaganda song for the dictatorship lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

Ah, but I didn’t say he’d broke the rules. I said he’d gone against the Eurovision values. The competition is about building bridges and fostering unity and collaboration across Europe. This guy is using that platform to spread vitriol and abuse. That shouldn’t be allowed.

well that's a bit vague and subject to interpretation. I don't see how he went against building bridges etc. He did not offend any nations.

He just needs to do some anger management sessions lol/

What about the Azeri contestant being in favour of the killing of Armenian civilians in the Nagorno-Karabakh region? She was very active in promoting propaganda on IG and supporting terrorism. I understand that for her this is normal and patriotic but then again it's really subjective of what goes against the Eurovision values. EBU cannot really interfere unless the entry itself is a propaganda song (see Belarus 2021) although they turned the blind eye on Jamala's 1944 lyrics lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                Portuguese entry now has plagiarism accusations
                source? I can't find anything related to the accusations.

Comment

source? I can't find anything related to the accusations.

just one of the multiple tweets tthat's been circling around

Comment

• Is there a reason why Destiny‘s song is not out on iTunes & streaming yet? Finally heard it and it‘s such a bop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      Is there a reason why Destiny‘s song is not out on iTunes & streaming yet? Finally heard it and it‘s such a bop!
                      It was the same last year, her song came later for some reason, but I saw someone on wiwibloggs say it was being released Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

It was the same last year, her song came later for some reason, but I saw someone on wiwibloggs say it was being released Monday.
                        Thanks! Can't wait to add it to my playlists - an immediate favorite this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          Is there a reason why Destiny‘s song is not out on iTunes & streaming yet? Finally heard it and it‘s such a bop!
                          had the same question, why so late like last year!

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

just one of the multiple tweets tthat's been circling around
                            interesting, thanks!

Comment

• There is a petition to cancel Efendi from Azerbaijan:

https://www.change.org/p/european-br...6-993a6bd29d33

Comment

• Soo...after watching a few recaps and first impressions and what not I think I sorta have the 'beta version' of my ranking ready lmao
                                Did this with the help of the Eurovision Scoreboard app, will most likely change a loot until the contest.

Spoiler!
                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I only like Russia now. I already got tired of the other few songs I liked.
                                  Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post
                                    I only like Russia now. I already got tired of the other few songs I liked.

With Russia I feel like I’m being told off. It almost reminds me of “tomorrow belongs to me” from Cabaret, with its warning of world domination, even though the lyrics tell a different story.

Comment

• I like Israel. Why isn’t she catching more steam??

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                        I like Israel. Why isn’t she catching more steam??
                                        I like it a lot. At first, i didn't but then it grew on me. Very nice and modern.

I heard that there will be a revamped version released soon.

Tbh, i think Feker libi had more chances because of its ethnic elements.

Comment

I like it a lot. At first, i didn't but then it grew on me. Very nice and modern.

I heard that there will be a revamped version released soon.

Tbh, i think Feker libi had more chances because of its ethnic elements.
                                          Unfortunately the rules didn’t permit last year’s prospective entry to be eligible this year. Feker Libi is another awesome song.

Comment

• Set Me Free has grown on me a lot too, I think because she’s so young it has a real sense of fun that other upbeat tracks don’t have, she could do well like Laura Tesoro did for Belgium a few years back when that was also slept on.

Comment

• I will not host this year's UkmixVisionm if someone else wants to host it, go ahead, btw ;l

Cheers.
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

well now they say that a new song will be recorded but it remains to be seen if it is another propaganda song for the dictatorship lol.
                                                It sadly seems like it. And that's what is more devastating!

Comment

• Senhit has said that "of course" Flo Rida will appear at Eurovision if travel restrictions permit it.... though apparently he is not listed with the EBU as a performer and no word from him yet....let's see

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                    Senhit has said that "of course" Flo Rida will appear at Eurovision if travel restrictions permit it.... though apparently he is not listed with the EBU as a performer and no word from him yet....let's see
                                                    Imagine if there's a mystery and at the last minute we have Serhat instead

Comment

Working...
                                                    X