Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Rotterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

I am alright with San Marino trying something. Otherwise we'd have Valentina trying for eigth time in a row.
    I kinda miss her to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

Is Alexandra Stan still relevant? Romania has selected a very talented and fresh name with a special song.
      I totally agree. Nope, aleandra stan ahs disappeared but she is a figure everyone recognizes, I believe.

Comment

• ESC2021 YT channel top 10 update:
        1. Serbia 5.725.736 +136.420
        2. Russia 5.614.869 +144.014
        3. Croatia 2.188.032 +10.960 - music video 553.391 +18.736
        4. Ukraine 1.965.311 +53.583
        5 Azerbaijan 1.780.566 +109.568
        6. Switzerland 1.574.871 +45.349
        7. Malta 1.533.070 +131.717
        8. Lithuania 1.323.130 +15.623
        9. Finland 1.317.952 +26.161
        10. Norway 1.249.816 +14.272

Comment

• Revamp!

Don’t sleep on this one! I do miss the “oh oh oh” bits in the chorus but I will accept losing them over gaining this much slicker production, the new chorus is really catchy and the end of the song is 1000% times improved thanks to losing the key change, just hope she can reach those impressive notes!
          1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• ^ Agree, this is revamp done right!

Comment

• Well I hope everything is ok as the video has now been deleted

Comment

• Apparently it was removed due to "Syncing" issues. Not sure what that means as didn't notice anything off myself.

Comment

• OK I'm going to assume that if Belarus do participate at this stage, their entry is going to end up bottom or close to bottom of their semi.

So with that in mind, I'm going to make my first prediction at qualifiers. Of course, this will all change when we get an indication of staging, and whether all acts will actually make it to Rotterdam. We should get a running order in the coming days too as this has apparently been decided now.

SEMI ONE

Cyprus
                  Croatia
                  Russia
                  Lithuania
                  Malta
                  Ukraine

I'd say those 6 are definitely through;.

So if I had to guess the other 4...

Belgium
                  Australia
                  Israel
                  Sweden

These still can fight for their top 10 place...

Ireland
                  Azerbaijan
                  Romania
                  Norway

These are out...
                  Belarus
                  North Macedonia
                  Slovenia

Tough semi!

SEMI TWO

Iceland
                  Moldova
                  San Marino
                  Serbia
                  Bulgaria
                  Finland
                  Switzerland

Should all be safely through.

Other 3...

Greece
                  Albania
                  Denmark

Still with a chance..

Czech Republic
                  Poland
                  Latvia

Probably out..

Austria
                  Estonia
                  Georgia
                  Portugal

All in all, I think a much weaker semi.

Comment

• I think people are overhyping San Marino
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Is Efendi, actually, sampling Army of Lovers' "Crucified"? I think I can hear them right after she says "Army of Lovers."

Gone.

Comment

• Belarus was disqualified.

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Bye Bye Belarus. it's weird that they insisted on selecting another propaganda song, even though they knew it was going to be disqualified.

Comment

• Strategically it's bad news for Russia and Ukraine because ... ponts.
                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Not surprising though. They knew the rules, so it's their own loss

Comment

• The right choice. Bizarre that Lukshenko was so involved with their selection, that just rang alarm bells.

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-56530634

Flo Rida says he'll try to perform live at this year's Eurovision Song Contest in the Netherlands in May.

The rapper is featured on singer Senhit's track, Adrenalina, which is San Marino's official entry in the competition.

Senhit says her team are trying to make arrangements for Flo Rida to appear on stage for the contest, which is happening with strict Covid-19 restrictions in place in Rotterdam.

He says he has a "lot of fans" in San Marino, which has a population of just under 34,000.

Flo Rida and Senhit spoke to Radio 1 Newsbeat's music reporter Steve Holden about their Eurovision track.
                                  He's either trolling or ... high. lol.

I am really curious to know how they have prepared the performance without knowing if Flo Rida is going to appear or not. The taped/back-up performance was recorded in Rome without Flo Rida though.

Comment

• Well it’s interesting to hear he wants to make it. A lot of fans in San Marino sounds like a very generic comment though I’d like him to point to it in a map.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                      I think people are overhyping San Marino
                                      Also Malta
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post

Also Malta
                                        And Cyprus

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post
                                          https://www.bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-56530634

He's either trolling or ... high. lol.
                                          Probably the latter one

Its weard if he would be on stage in Rotterdam, but isn't in the taped video....
                                          I can understand that traveling in these times can be difficult though

Comment

• There's no way we won't see Adrenalina at the final, the song is so high impact, the drums, the drama!! I enjoy the part of the music video where they super-impose Flo Rida and Senhit onto the same stage...it reminds me of watching a performer on holiday and some drunken woman climbs up onto the stage uninvited and starts dancing. See also Lil' Mama joining Jay-Z and Alicia Keys at the VMA's.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                              There's no way we won't see Adrenalina at the final, the song is so high impact, the drums, the drama!! I enjoy the part of the music video where they super-impose Flo Rida and Senhit onto the same stage...it reminds me of watching a performer on holiday and some drunken woman climbs up onto the stage uninvited and starts dancing. See also Lil' Mama joining Jay-Z and Alicia Keys at the VMA's.
                                              hahahahahahaa i find it very funny because it looks so out of place and random with Senhit walking around serving face lol haha you're right about the drunk woman comparison lol

Comment

• Israel have SERVED with the revamp. It sounds so much better now, and not nearly as generic as before.

I struggled to locate it on iTunes though. It’s listed as just “Eden”. But weirdly, searching “Eden Alene Set Me Free” yielded nothing, but “עדן אלנה” did.
                                                Last edited by Airwrecka; Sat March 27, 2021, 23:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                  Well it’s interesting to hear he wants to make it. A lot of fans in San Marino sounds like a very generic comment though I’d like him to point to it in a map.
                                                  I'm here for it!!! Hahaha

Comment

• I somehow believe that this year is a French language matter. I would like France to win to be honest. Voila gives me such a nice vibe. But of course the Swiss entry is giving it all. Perhaps the maltese entry is overrated, but this is not a bad entry at all. So either a sentence or full lyrics in french, I'm here for one of the three winning.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X