No announcement yet.

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Rotterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ We have Krista calling though, and Nikkie is also doing an online show where the contestants will visit her, so atleast that's something.....

Comment

• James and his dancers! I am really excited this year! for the UK staging!

Originally posted by Colbie View Post
      ^ We have Krista calling though, and Nikkie is also doing an online show where the contestants will visit her, so atleast that's something.....
      Yeah both are available online via the official youtube channel.
      Last edited by greek_boy; Thu May 6, 2021, 00:42.

Comment

• Finally there's a music video. Montaigne does sound like Marina in some parts w/o even trying.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

ESC Youtubers talking about ESC
          That and as interesting to see all the different you tubers in one video. I’ve never seen that wiwibloggs guy though in all the years I’ve been watching their videos! I wonder what happened to that American woman that used to make ESC videos? Do t think I’ve seen anything from her this year.

EDIT. Alesia Michelle. Looks like she has still been making videos but I’ve not seen them come up on my suggestions.
          1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

That and as interesting to see all the different you tubers in one video. I’ve never seen that wiwibloggs guy though in all the years I’ve been watching their videos! I wonder what happened to that American woman that used to make ESC videos? Do t think I’ve seen anything from her this year.

EDIT. Alesia Michelle. Looks like she has still been making videos but I’ve not seen them come up on my suggestions.

I've seen that wiwibloggs guy before (i think he has Polish roots and he's working as an actor?) in some old wiwi videos and he has written some articles in their website.

Comment

• By the way there is also a online eurovision village! Afrojack and Johnny Logan will perform among others, and there will be tours. It starts at may 15 at eurovisionvillage.com

Comment

• Wiwibloggs have arrived in Amsterdam, has anyone seen anything from any of the artists arriving, as rehearsals start tomorrow?

Comment

• ^ Yup! First rehearsals are today!

Comment

• While I got into most entries as early as never before, I kinda "forgot" about the contest for the past few weeks now. Trying to get into all entries now over the weekend (also because of our own UKMixvision).

Had a dream about Gjon's Tears performing Tout l'univers with a brilliant staging (like the universe as background, him on the piano). Really excited that Switzerland keeps being high in the betting odds, another Top10 placement would be absolutely incredible for us who used to flop hard for many, many years. The new Cyprus / Belgium

Comment

• My fave this year is by far Poland's ssong

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeDK View Post
                        My fave this year is by far Poland's ssong
                        Said nobody ever

Russia is the word of the day, they slayed their first run through apparently and I’m here for it.

Comment

• Russia got the best reaction today! Very theatrical with beautiful images in the LED screen and then videos of women singing the song including a drag queen(?). It won't go well with conversatives in the country lol. Anyway, i am loving Manizha and the entry in general. Best Russian entry in ages.

Sweden is making a political statement (kinda), but Tusse's outfit is sooo random.

We didn't see much of the Irish staging/visuals because apparently they are using AR for their performance and it will be visible only to the viewers on TV screens. I love the song so i hope they fix the issues in the rehearsals and give us a stunning performance.

Thrilled about tomorrow's rehearsals, many favourite entries like Cyprus, Belgium, Croatia, Israel, Romania and of course Malta!

Comment

• Can't wait to see what Albina prepared.
                            2nd day is so exciting. I can't wait to see staging for all of them.

Day 1 seems like they go big. I heard a lot of positive reactions for Vasil's performance and Russian one.

Also Slovenia was kinda cringe, cuz she says in the middle: everybody lemme hear you or smtg like that
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Yeah Russia looked great, you know it’s interesting they pick an artist like this who is so outspoken about LGBT issues etc. I know our boy Sergey was also very pro LGBT too. I’ve never been someone that judged a ESC entrant on the country they’re from so if Manizha slays and she’s sending a strong message, let her rack up those points. Should ESC return to Moscow in the coming years, let us go there and wave our flags and make a movement.

can’t wait to see what Albina brings tomorrow, easily one of the most gradiometers friendly songs we have this year, getting overlooked.

Comment

• I am curious about Albina as well because she's borderline for me. I love her, she's one of the best Croatian entrants in years, the song is modern (a bit flat tho) but it's a strong semifinal with other uptempo songs and you don't know how juries will vote.

I am happy that the Russian broadcaster has not censored Manizha's performance which is really cool. Of course Sergey is an LGBT supporter (for many reasons..) but definitely not a vocal one which is understandable since he lives in Russia. However, it just shows you how brave Manizha is, she's getting so much hate from far right-wing supporters, not only for the message of RUSSIAN WOMAN but also for her LGBT support and even for her origin.
                                Last edited by greek_boy; Sun May 9, 2021, 02:09.

Comment

• So far, it seems everyone is on point. The production of each performance is now bigger than ever. Even ppl loved Macedonian performance...

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                    So far, it seems everyone is on point. The production of each performance is now bigger than ever. Even ppl loved Macedonian performance...
                                    You just can't believe how big this show has got after all these years. As you say, every performance is such a big spectacle. I can't wait to see it, the staging looks bigger and better than any we've had so far.

There's rumours that Flo Rida won't be in Amsterdam because he's due to judge a bikini contest in Miami He's probably forgotten all about Eurovision now.

Comment

• Floor Jansen (Nightwish) did a great cover of Euphoria!

Comment

• What I saw Ukraine delivered the most.

Malta is chanelling Lizzo's performances. Not here for that. Romania for now seems like it won't qualify, sadly.

Comment

• Managed to get tickets to the First Semi-Final Family Show yesterday! Will be taking my mom as a belated Mother's Day outing, so excited to see the show in person before the actual broadcast!
                                          Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• Romania was bang out of tune, Ukraine is one I haven't really liked, but I think their performance was the most elevated of the clips I've seen so far.

Comment

• Malta falling in the betting odds because the staging / outfit are not good. Poor them, they really just threw away their winning chances.

Comment

• Why that horrible outfit Destiny? She coudlve looked so much better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  Malta falling in the betting odds because the staging / outfit are not good. Poor them, they really just threw away their winning chances.
                                                  I think Netta slipped up to second in the odds after the first rehearsal so no big deal really
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Yeah Netta and Duncan both were slammed for their staging, yet they still won.

I'm so excited for Eurovision.
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X