No announcement yet.

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Rotterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it‘s TIX with Fallen Angels for Norway.

Disappointed. I think Keiino had a way better chance at doing well at the actual contest.

Comment

• Noo Keiino :-(
      The winning song is bland.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Haven't heard a lot of entries/potential entries of this year's edition, definitely not as much as usually before the last couple of contests, but Finland is by far the best thing I've heard so far...deserved landslide victory!
        I like some musical diversity in the contest plus they could get some nostalgia bonus points with that sound. Low-key rooting for them already
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Mixed feelings about Norway's entry. It's definitely not terrible, but was kinda expecting more from them. Was reading comments that there's a Norwegian 'original' version? Might sound better (at least to me personally) than the English one.
          If there's one thing that I REALLY don't wanna see on the Eurovision stage ever again, it's definitely angel wings ffs

Comment

• The Keiino entry wasn’t as good as their previous IMO, but they were such a fan favourite in the show, the winning song is neither here nor there.
            1 Pale Waves |2 Fred Falke|3 Louie Vega|4 Riton |5 Rag N Bone Man

Comment

• I will listen to Fallen Angel tomorrow. But the new song by Keiino was not nearly as good as their song from last year.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ”Voy a quedarme” was chosen tonight as the official Spanish entry this year.

Comment

• Blas has a beautiful voice. I don't think it will do much, but I like it, I do have a soft spot for pretty much anything sung in Spanish though!

Comment

• Norway chose their own version of Melovin.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Well Melovin had a much more interesting song.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                        Well Melovin had a much more interesting song.
                        bar the indecipherable lyrics part

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                          Finland I don't mind, it's typically Finnish and twenty years too late for Limp Bizkit.
                          It's funny how nu-metal is making sorta comeback via Bring Me The Horizon/YUNGBLUD/Machine Gun Kelly and all those former trap rappers who can't sing and suddenly try switching to rock music

Comment

• I'm praying this is fake, please..pleaseeee

Comment

• Norway chose that over Keiino?

Hope they don't even qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                I'm praying this is fake, please..pleaseeee
                                Wtf was that?

Comment

• Nothing of great interest so far, in my opinion, we wait for the big guns of Sweden, Italy, Russia.......

Comment

• Germany:

https://vocaroo.com/1i3gY6F26OOo?fbc...BnE3d15R2VkqPg

Oh.my.god. this got me laughing out loud
                                    ...lemme just try to say a few positive things about it: I can see a certain audience for this, like e.g. That's How You Write a Song got some points (although that was mostly cause it was Alexander Rybak so..)
                                    And he seems to be a charming guy so maybe the live performance will somehow lift it up.

But for me personally, this is the worst Big 5 entry I've heard in a long time, I'm sorry to be this negative about it

Comment

• Cyprus:

https://panikmusic.gr/eldiablo

Pretty much what everybody expected from them, a catchy & dancey bop, not very original (esp. the instrumental) but does what it has to do. With the right staging this could easily go Top 10 imo.
                                      Last edited by flopho; Wed February 24, 2021, 15:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                        Cyprus:

https://panikmusic.gr/eldiablo

Pretty much what everybody expected from them, a catchy & dancey bop, not very original (esp. the instrumental) but does what it has to do. With the right staging this could easily go Top 10 imo.
                                        I think it's top 15, because top 10 now requires something extra, but 12th-18th can be within its reach even with a basic song.

Comment

• Not fond of the Cyprus entry, the verses are a bit weird. The song reminds me of that generic Replay song

And lmfao what is Germany doing
                                          Last edited by Colbie; Wed February 24, 2021, 17:36.

Comment

• That one product placement though
                                            Ever since someone mentioned the similarity to Bad Romance I can't unhear it anymore

Oh and: seems like there's some Zara Larsson video that is similar to this?
                                            She has responded to it on twitter

Comment

• LOL the German entry sounds exactly like something the UK would send tbh.

Does it sample the birdie song? Will actual birds be part of the 6 performer allowance? So many questions!

Comment

• Cyprus' entry is actually a BOP!
                                                Imma stan!
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Which is the best playlist on Spotify to follow so I won't miss out on any song?
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The German entry is vile. Seriously, it is the epitome of everything I hate about a Eurovision entry. It is even worse than Electro Velvet. Like Airwrecka said, this is something the BBC would send.. seriously, I feel so embarrassed. I might apply for Polish citizenship now... after "Sister" we get this mess. We Eurofans don't deserve to be treated like this...

Seriously, I DO. FEEL. HATE. - The ukulele, the on-going and never-ending whistling in throughout the song. The super childish and pathetic phrase in German (like, how old is he? 14?) The instrumental part is ridiculously dated and amateurish. This might have worked in the late 90's or early 00's in Eurovision but today? What a mess.. I can't comprehend that our broadcaster wasted a whole year to come up with such an entry...
                                                    Btw, 200 people were involved in this mess - two juries (consisting of 100 international professionals and 100 German Eurovision fans, respectively) and according to our German team, this song got an average score of 11,82 out of 12 pts from all scores combined!!!!!!!!!
                                                    WTF - why are all these 200 people so effing useless.

WORST GERMAN EUROVISON ENTRY EVER! A BIG FAT ZERO!

Cyprus is a bop - love the production and chorus - I actually think it's my favourite entry from Cyprus since the late 90's.

Norway is a massive letdown as well. They had the best national final so far. Jorn, KEiiNo, Imerika, Raylee.... but they chose to submit a 90's boyband album filler with the eptiome of a camp and cheesy performance to Eurovision, good luck!
                                                    Last edited by Mainshow; Wed February 24, 2021, 21:22.
                                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                    X