Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Rotterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    I do think you need a certain amount of confidence and conviction in your performance. Mostly our UK entrants haven't had that in some years, they often seem nervous and amateur.
    Totally agree with you.

I saw Birdy in your signature and oh god, she would've been amazing in Eurovision but yeah i'm dreaming haha

Comment

• Hahaha <3

Comment

• ^ OMG I kept thinking who she reminds me of and now I finally got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

ikr? Adrenaline was written by 10 people lol and it sounds like other songs while I Don't Feel Hate is at least original.

Jendrik is an amazing guy, great personality! I wish he had fully experienced the Eurovision atmosphere (parties, meeting fans and other events)
          Yeah, he really has great personality! I laughed so hard during his looklab studio

Comment

• It would make a beautiful couple

Comment

• I am slayed.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Yesterday whilecleaning the kitchen I just went to GoA's page in Spotify and let it roll. They are really good.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Come play along in the Eurovision survivor over in the games forum so we can determine UKMIX's fave entrant from this year.

Comment

• Can we have Sanja EVERY YEAR in Eurovision? Perhaps as part of the Serbian delegation please? I love her... she is soooo funny

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                      Yesterday whilecleaning the kitchen I just went to GoA's page in Spotify and let it roll. They are really good.

There is a documentary about Go_A's female singer (Kateryna) and her life:

English subtitles available.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I am slayed.
                        omg they are sooo cool! i've been sleeping on them for so long haha

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                          Yesterday whilecleaning the kitchen I just went to GoA's page in Spotify and let it roll. They are really good.
                          Too bad they still haven't released their selection entries in full yet ("Tserkovka" and "Rano").
                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

There is a documentary about Go_A's female singer (Kateryna) and her life:

English subtitles available.
                            she went through homelessness, illness, two lung surgeries which had an impact on her singing abilities and total musical oblivion

Comment

Can we have Sanja EVERY YEAR in Eurovision? Perhaps as part of the Serbian delegation please? I love her... she is soooo funny
                              I remember this Sanja's paparazzi story from 2016

Comment

• commuters on the London Underground, 1975

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I'm sad the contest is already over. The anticipation has been huge, but then it's always over sooo quickly

Comment

• Post contest, I am obsessed with Greece's entry.

Didn't love their stage performance, but the song is one of the strongest this year... certainly one of the strongest pop/dance songs in a while.

It feels current and nostalgic at once for some reason.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Mantagne is going to join GO_A???

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

she went through homelessness, illness, two lung surgeries which had an impact on her singing abilities and total musical oblivion

Comment

• I loled so hard!

Comment

Can we have Sanja EVERY YEAR in Eurovision? Perhaps as part of the Serbian delegation please? I love her... she is soooo funny
                                            Omg she is so funny . I already loved Serbia's entry for this year, makes me love it even more!

Comment

• Comment

that is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by franklex View Post
                                                  Mantagne is going to join GO_A???

Go_A has so many collabs on their list but labels stand in their way unfortunately

Comment

• https://www.ebu.ch/news/2021/05/ebu-...us-member-btrc

EBU EXECUTIVE BOARD AGREES TO SUSPENSION OF BELARUS MEMBER BTRC

At a meeting today the EBU Executive Board agreed to suspend Belarus Member BTRC.

The EBU has been closely monitoring the suppression of media freedom in Belarus and have consistently called on BTRC, as a Member of the EBU, to uphold our core values of freedom of expression, independence and accountability.

Since the disputed elections last summer, we have been campaigning for the protection of independent journalism and freedom of expression in the country. We have publicly supported journalists at BTRC who have been protesting against government interference. We have also been monitoring BTRC’s coverage and have communicated our concerns to their management.

In recent weeks, we have been particularly alarmed by the broadcast of interviews apparently obtained under duress.

We have also monitored other BTRC broadcasts on this issue which have raised other serious and quite exceptional concerns.

In light of these exceptional developments, the Executive Board has no alternative other than to propose the suspension of BTRC’s membership of the EBU.

BTRC will have two weeks to respond, before suspension comes into effect.

So probably no more Belarus in the ESC under the current government. I'd say good riddance but it's sad for the people of Belarus who just want to follow the contest and aren't in favour of the government.
                                                    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Working...
                                                    X