Beyoncé - Black Is King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé - Black Is King

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

The detail is impeccable

Comment

From HBO and Netflix to Disney+.

I hope this gets good promo in the meantime.
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

About time something came out that was worth my Disney+ membership

Comment

I hope for a physical release!
            Life tastes better with music
            Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

BIK will be 1 h 25 min long
              Life tastes better with music
              Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Looks epic.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Last edited by KEY9481; Sun July 19th, 2020, 16:26.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That's so awesome!! A global King.

Comment

She has the racists mad
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I was done with this when I realized it's a movie based around The Gift. Thank u, next!
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

We're so close now.

I will hold off from watching any more clips besides the trailer I've watched. I want to be surprised.
                              It's gonna be sooo good. I can feel it.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

i am so damn excited

Comment

Bring it, Mama.

Comment

I'll watch it tomorrow as soon as I can and I'll try to escape spoilers.

Comment

It's almost time.

Comment

Watching

Comment

I assume the UK isn't get it just now.... just like everything else Disney+ has ever uploaded, we have to wait lol.
                                          thank u, next

Comment

I am around 40 minutes and this is so damn beautiful

Comment

Just finished it! Visually stunning - and I'm hoping for someone to make a detailed analysis of it, because this is obviously filled to the brim with references and metaphors that go right over my head due to my minimal knowledge about African mythologies.

I was surprised to find that she changed the order of the songs, as I always thought it fit the narrative perfectly in its original order. Also sad that she cut Scar short (I know most people don't like that song, but I love it!).

Haters are gonna spout the usual bullcrap about how she is trying too hard to be deep, but the tremendous attention to detail is a testament to how deep this IS.
                                              A beautiful piece of art. I don't know of any mainstream artist who puts this much thought and effort into their visuals, yet the usual suspects will claim that she's been doing the same thing for years, because they are too shallow to tell the difference between Selftitled, Lemonade and BIK.

Stunning... and if this isn't released on BluRay at some point in time, Imma be MAD! I need this in my collection and I don't want to rely on a crappy streaming service to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                                I assume the UK isn't get it just now.... just like everything else Disney+ has ever uploaded, we have to wait lol.
                                                It went live on Disney+ at 8am in the UK - I watched it.
                                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                  Just finished it! Visually stunning - and I'm hoping for someone to make a detailed analysis of it, because this is obviously filled to the brim with references and metaphors that go right over my head due to my minimal knowledge about African mythologies.

I was surprised to find that she changed the order of the songs, as I always thought it fit the narrative perfectly in its original order. Also sad that she cut Scar short (I know most people don't like that song, but I love it!).

Haters are gonna spout the usual bullcrap about how she is trying too hard to be deep, but the tremendous attention to detail is a testament to how deep this IS.
                                                  A beautiful piece of art. I don't know of any mainstream artist who puts this much thought and effort into their visuals, yet the usual suspects will claim that she's been doing the same thing for years, because they are too shallow to tell the difference between Selftitled, Lemonade and BIK.

Stunning... and if this isn't released on BluRay at some point in time, Imma be MAD! I need this in my collection and I don't want to rely on a crappy streaming service to watch it.

Disney have the rights to release Hamilton on DVD/Bluray but despite dropping on Disney+ earlier this month, they won't be released until October 2021. Disney will want the exclusivity for at least a year I'd say for this.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Disney have the rights to release Hamilton on DVD/Bluray but despite dropping on Disney+ earlier this month, they won't be released until October 2021. Disney will want the exclusivity for at least a year I'd say for this.
                                                    Yeah, I'm expecting something like that. About a year or so. I'm just worried that it might never be released physically.

Comment

Hamilton was not meant to be a Disney+ release tho, Lin Manuel agreed to a theatrical release + home-video release in 2021 but it was then moved up as a last minute change due to the uncertainty in a traditional rollout. It doesn´t feel like that is Black is King situation.
                                                      Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post
                                                        Hamilton was not meant to be a Disney+ release tho, Lin Manuel agreed to a theatrical release + home-video release in 2021 but it was then moved up as a last minute change due to the uncertainty in a traditional rollout. It doesn´t feel like that is Black is King situation.
                                                        It was always going onto Disney+ but yes, it was moved up. But Disney paid $75M for Hamilton, not sure how much they paid Beyonce. Either way, they are going to want exclusive access to it for at least a year I'd have though - if not indefinitely. Beyonce isn't a fan of home media so I can see it never happening to be honest

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                          Beyonce isn't a fan of home media so I can see it never happening to be honest
                                                          She used to be. Literally releasing everyone of her tours on DVD. Ah, those were the days...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                            She used to be. Literally releasing everyone of her tours on DVD. Ah, those were the days...
                                                            My favourite was I Am... Yours. The behind the scenes documentary was brilliant.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                            X