X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Race Holland: Season 1

Just announced by Rupaul herself.
    More info on the show coming soon.

Last edited by Noahh; Thu September 17, 2020, 23:32.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

It’s unstoppable (or is it overkill?).

Wonder if it’ll be in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      It’s unstoppable (or is it overkill?).

Wonder if it’ll be in English.
      A fine line between the two!

I'm here for this, though.
      Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#5]

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Ugh HIM?

Comment

Look like it might be in English which would be good for ratings, Thailand being cancelled wouldn’t have been helped by no English speaking countries watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Ugh HIM?
              Why?

Comment

I like Fred, I am just glad it is not Carlo Borzhard

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Why?
                  Oh I just can't stand him, he annoys me. He didn't do anything wrong or something it's just me

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    I like Fred, I am just glad it is not Carlo Borzhard
                    That would have been even worse yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Oh I just can't stand him, he annoys me. He didn't do anything wrong or something it's just me
                      Ah ok. I thought maybe he polarizes. Like Heidi Klum on the German version (some love her, some hate her).

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Ah ok. I thought maybe he polarizes. Like Heidi Klum on the German version (some love her, some hate her).
                        Well...that's actually what it is. He is very polarizing.

Comment

The queens look gooooood. I'm so excited.

Comment

Starts on September 18th.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Holland doesn't do big girl drag it seems.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Extended first look.

Comment

So glad it's in English!!!!

Comment

It’s not in English. But they’ll probably use a lot of English slang.
                                    There will be English, Spanish and Portugese subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                      It’s not in English. But they’ll probably use a lot of English slang.
                                      There will be English, Spanish and Portugese subtitles.
                                      But that whole “Extended Trailer” was in English, including the hosts entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

But that whole “Extended Trailer” was in English, including the hosts entrance.
                                        The power of editing.

Like I said, they will use a lot of English slang but the main language will be Dutch.

Comment

Did anyone watch? I tried but I'm dyslexic so I really struggled keeping up with the subtitles. Which is sad because I like the queen's.
                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

It was weird, different for sure. There are some fierce queens. I had a feeling it was over in 15 minutes. Anyways, dutch version seems cold to me so far, but hey, it's only first episode for now.
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I liked it. I can understand how it might be a little difficult to follow with subtitles though. But hang in there. Maybe it’ll get easier.

It was a pretty decent episode. There are some great queens. But I can’t wait to see some more interesting challenges and some of the bitchfights lol.

Sederginne, Chelsea Boy, Janey Jacke and Miss Abby OMG are my favorites after the first episode.

What are you guys’ favorites?
                                              Last edited by Noahh; Sat September 19, 2020, 20:13.

Comment

Decent season premiere. They basically recycled the first challenge of RPDR US S5, but I'm curious to see what the other challenges are like. I do like that there's a central decision maker here as opposed to Drag Race Canada where it felt like they were trying to spread RuPaul across three people.

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                                What are you guys’ favorites?
                                                Sederginne is my early favourite. Love the confidence and that runway look was exquisite - serving cake to the masses.

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#5]

Comment

I thought the first episode was really boring. No maxi challenge? Meh.

The lipsync was terrible. Double sashay.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                  X