Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drag Race Holland: Season 1 - Premieres TODAY

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drag Race Holland: Season 1 - Premieres TODAY



    Just announced by Rupaul herself.
    More info on the show coming soon.

    Last edited by Noahh; Thu September 17, 2020, 23:32.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  • #2
    It’s unstoppable (or is it overkill?).

    Wonder if it’ll be in English.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      It’s unstoppable (or is it overkill?).

      Wonder if it’ll be in English.
      A fine line between the two!

      I'm here for this, though.
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

      Comment


      • #4
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Ugh HIM?

          Comment


          • #6
            Look like it might be in English which would be good for ratings, Thailand being cancelled wouldn’t have been helped by no English speaking countries watching it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hejira View Post

              Ugh HIM?
              Why?

              Comment


              • #8
                I like Fred, I am just glad it is not Carlo Borzhard

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tansike View Post

                  Why?
                  Oh I just can't stand him, he annoys me. He didn't do anything wrong or something it's just me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    I like Fred, I am just glad it is not Carlo Borzhard
                    That would have been even worse yes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hejira View Post

                      Oh I just can't stand him, he annoys me. He didn't do anything wrong or something it's just me
                      Ah ok. I thought maybe he polarizes. Like Heidi Klum on the German version (some love her, some hate her).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tansike View Post

                        Ah ok. I thought maybe he polarizes. Like Heidi Klum on the German version (some love her, some hate her).
                        Well...that's actually what it is. He is very polarizing.

                        Comment


                        • #13




                          The queens look gooooood. I'm so excited.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Starts on September 18th.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Holland doesn't do big girl drag it seems.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                              .

                              Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                              Comment


                              • #16


                                Extended first look.
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  So glad it's in English!!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    It’s not in English. But they’ll probably use a lot of English slang.
                                    There will be English, Spanish and Portugese subtitles.
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                      It’s not in English. But they’ll probably use a lot of English slang.
                                      There will be English, Spanish and Portugese subtitles.
                                      But that whole “Extended Trailer” was in English, including the hosts entrance.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

                                        But that whole “Extended Trailer” was in English, including the hosts entrance.
                                        The power of editing.

                                        Like I said, they will use a lot of English slang but the main language will be Dutch.
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Did anyone watch? I tried but I'm dyslexic so I really struggled keeping up with the subtitles. Which is sad because I like the queen's.
                                          Love you like a love song!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            It was weird, different for sure. There are some fierce queens. I had a feeling it was over in 15 minutes. Anyways, dutch version seems cold to me so far, but hey, it's only first episode for now.
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

                                            Comment

                                            Working...
                                            X