Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What streaming services do you use to watch TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What streaming services do you use to watch TV?

There's too many different services to provide an exhaustive list but I've hopefully captured the big players in the poll list (at least from an English speaking countries POV) - which services do you use and which are your favourite?
    Netflix
    88.89%
    Britbox
    0%
    Disney+
    33.33%
    Apple TV
    0%
    Amazon Prime
    33.33%
    Hulu
    22.22%
    BBC iPlayer
    33.33%
    YouTube Premium
    22.22%
    NOW TV
    0%
    Google Play
    0%
    Other (specify in topic)
    0%

I currently have accounts on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, YT and Disney+...and believe or not I get reimbursed for all of them Since covid started, all my fancy credit cards started to offer monthly reimbursements till the end of the year on streaming platforms and I am taking advantage to the fullest.

With that being said, you know how many times I end up just scrolling and searching and not watch anything

It just made my life harder having all these option!!!

Comment

Netflix since 2012, Amazon Prime since about 2015... also watch iPlayer a fair bit as their content is really broad. I’m currently rewatching Two Pints on there

I had a NOW TV cheap trial for 3 months cos I wanted to watch Sex And The City but didn’t renew cos it’s basically all on Sky.

Comment

I use Netflix and BBC iPlayer and that's probably it.

BBC iPlayer is underrated, there's some quality programmes on there.

Comment

Netflix and Disney+. And I use friends' accounts for Hulu and Amazon

Comment

Just Netflix, which I hardly watch. My husband loves it and sometimes I watch it too. But there are enough programs on regular tv. Don't have time to watch that often as I prefer being on my laptop.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Netflix and AmazonP

Comment

I've never tried Amazon Prime - I have a Prime subscription so should probably give it a go some time.

I have contemplated giving Disney+ a go I love Disney movies. The platform is smashing expectations already, with over 60.5m paying subscribers (Disney initially estimated it would take them until 2024 to get to 60-90m subscribers).

Comment

Netflix, Amazon Prime and Telenet Play (Belgian platform, it has all the shows of HBO for example). More than enough...
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

I don't use any. Never have. I'm still a cheap torrent child.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      I don't use any. Never have. I'm still a cheap torrent child.
                      Sounds so retro now
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

Working...
                      X