Eureka - A Town Called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka - A Town Called

I came upon the show totally by accident. My uncle brought a lot of DVD's down to watch and amongst them was a three disc set of Eureka season one. Apparently shown sometimes on Sky, but never made it yet to free TV (earth bound version).

I was hooked!
    For those who never heard of it, it's basically about a town that is run by top scientists experimenting with every technology going. The main character is a Sheriff called Jack Carter who accidentally turns up in the town and is hired after the town's actual Sheriff has an accident.
    Jack is the least tech person going. But the town generates lots of problems as the tech stuff never works properly causing some amusing and completely watchable stuff.

If you haven't seen it it's worth watching the entire series. However you are best buying the complete box set, even though it might look more expensive. I found out the hard way. Buying the individual discs. Very confusing as there was a writers strike at one point and they split the seasons up into 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and finally season 5 which is the most expensive and final season to buy.
    At first I thought the point 5 issues were just special features. So I went from 3 to 4. Only to find that it didn't follow on, so I had to order the point 5 discs to carry on where I left off.
    I still have to get the final season.
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

all ready to make up the following day, that means to rise early within the morning to his work. his conscience changed into clear and his coronary heart mild amidst all his problems; so he went peaceably to bed, left all his cares to heaven, and soon fell asleep.https://www.webblogclub.com
    Last edited by fireer; Tue August 18, 2020, 07:23.

Comment

there was once a shoemaker, who labored very tough and changed into very honest, but nonetheless he couldn't earn enough to stay upon; and at remaining all he had within the international became gone, shop just leather sufficient to make one pair of shoes.then he cut his leather-based out, all ready to make up the following day, that means to rise early within the morning to his work. his conscience changed into clear and his coronary heart mild amidst all his problems; so he went peaceably to bed, left all his cares to heaven, and soon fell asleep.https://www.webblogclub.com

Comment

I used to love this show, albeit it got extremely convoluted in the end

Comment

Working...
        X