RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 6

The sixth season of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars is coming soon!

The series was renewed for a sixth season according to this article.

Thought on the cast? Who deserves a spot, who may surprise and who could have a shot at winning?

Have no idea about contestants ... maybe Plastique, Scarlett Envy, Baga Chipz?
    LJC--->>

Comment

It's currently unknown if contestants from the UK edition are even allowed for this. Would be cool, but I don't see it at this point.

There are quite a few queens that I would love to see back on the show:

Crystal Methyd
      Heidi N Closet
      Jan
      Vanjie (pulling a Shangela)
      Plastique Tiara
      Scarlet Envy
      Kameron Michaels
      Peppermint
      Nina Bo'nina Brown
      Kim Chi
      Miss Fame
      Joslyn Fox
      Trinity K. Bonet
      Laganja Estranja
      April Carrion
      Ivy Winters
      Dida Ritz
      Yara Sofia
      Jessica Wild

Somehow Peppermint and Kameron are seen as clear frontrunners by the fandom since last year
      And as much as I would love to see Peppermint back, she would have a lot of pressure as all other three finalists from S9 won something now.

Comment

It’s hard to know who would say yes or no to being asked... like Kameron has always said he hates being filmed and is quite shy etc..
        LJC--->>

Comment

I'm def here for AS6 or AS7:
          Scarlet Envy
          Nina West
          Kimora
          Trinity K Bonet
          Crystal Methyd
          Heidi N Closet
          Jan
          Nina Bo'nina Brown
          Laganja Estranja
          Ivy Winters
          Ra'Jah O'hara
          Kenya Michaels
          Gigi Goode
          Heidi
          Jackie Cox

I don't care for:
          Yara Sofia
          Kameron Michaels (0% character and 0 charisma, I just don't see how he even got to finale)
          Asia (since she killed butterflies, she's cancelled for me, and her asthetic is Beyonce, so big no for me)
          A'keria Davenport (she was real villain of the season)
          Plastique (so boring and 0% charisma and character)

BIG NO:
          Silky (WORST DRAG QUEEN EVER)
          Vanjie (We need some rest, okay)

I think Kim Chi, MIss Fame and Pepermint doesn't even need AS!
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I just want a few Canadian Queens & British Queens in the next AllStars, AS5 was terrible and that’s down to the lack of Queens who should be on AllStars.

Comment

Queens that i'd like to see back and actually did well enough to feature on an Allstar for me are,

S1, Shannel, Nina & Rebecca

S2, Jessica Wild, Pandora & Raven (though I doubt she would)

S3, Yara Sofia

S4, Dida Ritz, Willam (He won't) & Jiggly, as I think she would use the glow up and she's done well since

S5, Ivy Winters, Jade Jolie (Maybe)

S6, Darienne Lake, Joslyn Fox, Trinity K Bonet & Laganja (I think she need a rudemption), Cournet won't come back, she thinks she too big for this show now.

S7, Pearl & Miss Fame though I don't think either would come back, Max (She needs a rudemption)

S8, Acid Betty, Kim Chi (Though she's probably too big for it now)

S9, Peppermint & Nina, Maybe Alexis (She could use a glow up)

S10, Kameron, Asia & Eureka

S11, Nina West, Silky (Cause she would be a mess and funny to watch), Brooke (Though she won't with Canada's Drag Race), Vanjie (But not till AS7), Plastique due to her popularity, Scarlet (Needs rudemption)

S12, Crystal, Jan, Heidi, Jackie & Gigi

UK S1, Baga Chipz, Blu (her makeup skills are crazy these days), Cheryl Hole, maybe Davina as she is very talented though a bit boring.

Canada S1, Have to wait till the season ends.

There are plenty of good Queens left, just have to get the right ones.

Comment

Heidi has been approached but has declined.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  Good as AS6 would be too early for her to come back. I want her to slay AS7 or AS8.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

How do you know this ?
                    LJC--->>

Comment

I thought they were taking a break with the AS seasons. I don't think Canadian or Uk queens should be included.

Comment

Oh, a shame for Heidi, would have loved to see her back. But on the other side maybe it's better she's waiting a bit.

Comment

I doubt Canadian or UK queens will be included and they'll save them for an International Drag Race

Trinity K Bonet is long overdue her place on All Stars

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                            I doubt Canadian or UK queens will be included and they'll save them for an International Drag Race

Trinity K Bonet is long overdue her place on All Stars
                            They should do a World Drag Race. Two queens from each franchise? USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Thailand?

Comment

Current tea about the cast. It's all just rumors and nothing has been confirmed at all, but this list is going around at the moment.
                              I'm putting the list in spoilers so it's up to everyone else if you want to see it or not. But please note those are not spoilers (I wouldn't post them here for obvious reasons) just current rumors.

Spoiler!

Very happy for some queens if this list is true (especially the last two), but somehow I had to think about the 'RuPauls Drag Race: Some Stars' joke from the AS5 reading challenge

Comment

If it's true it's going to be rlly poor casting. I care only for 4 of the. The rest MEH

Comment

Yeah I need more. This is All Stars, not Some Stars and Other Queens.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I guess the problem is there are just a few left who really want to do this and queens like Kim Chi, Kameron Michaels, Plastique or other "big ones" who didn't win in their seasons still have no reasons to come back, as many of them are doing really fine outside of Drag Race (or still within the franchise, like that new Vegas show for Kameron or Asia for example). It already happened several times good queens got worse in AS and some got such a shady edit that they need to think about it several times if they really want to do it.

What I really like about this rumored list is the fact that you have no idea who could win this, unlike previous AS seasons where it was clear who is a frontrunner from the get go and who isn't.

Comment

As long as Silky is never involved again...

Comment

As long as Silky is never involved again...
                                        She was on some rumored cast lists last week and earlier this week...

Comment

They should've done next AS after 15th season of regular show.
                                          There's not much All Stars material in this casting (if it's real). Do we need again queens that already have been in all stars? NO! All the returning queens even never win in their 3rd time appearance, so NO!

All Stars became mess
                                          AS1 they act like it never happend, cuz they ruined it with pairing, and they even ruined Chad Michaels win with this acting
                                          AS2 had killer cast
                                          AS3 also had killer cast, and everyone talked about Ben's leaving the show
                                          AS4 life's not fair I guess. Neither for Manilla neither gor queens who had to share the crown
                                          AS5 is a downhill for AS for me. Boring and that scripted drama between Shea/Alexis and India didn't saved the sjow either. Jujubee saved AS5 with her humor and comments.

So AS6 should happen somewhere in 2023 IMO with more new queens and NO RETURNING QUEENS!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

She was on some rumored cast lists last week and earlier this week...
                                            You aint seeing me in this thread if she’s part of it.
                                            I just refuse to watch another minute of her antics.

Comment

Actually agree with croatiaxtina but I'm always here for another season of AS because it's just good TV. btw you just made me realize that if Bebe took part on AS3, then it could be possible to see Chad back for another AS season as well because they act like AS1 never happened.

You aint seeing me in this thread if she’s part of it.
                                              I just refuse to watch another minute of her antics.
                                              Well, imagine her being out in E1, that would be a reality check for her.

Also, I don't think she's that bad. But that's another discussion, I guess...

Comment

That cast list rumor is a choice.
                                                ​​​​​​

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                Actually agree with croatiaxtina but I'm always here for another season of AS because it's just good TV. btw you just made me realize that if Bebe took part on AS3, then it could be possible to see Chad back for another AS season as well because they act like AS1 never happened.
                                                But Bebe won the regular season and Chad won the AS1 and appeared in various cameos in AS as a winner. I don't see how Chad is even a possibility for another AS.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Definitely an interesting cast. Quite excited to see lots of earlier season queens on there.

Its a bit odd that we don’t have anyone who did very well from later seasons on it
                                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                  X