No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the rumoured list minus Rahja, I don’t k ow she would even be asked. I love seeing older Queens come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Spoiler!
      Spoiler!

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

^ The third queen you're mentioning really is underrated and I would love to see her getting a Rudemption. As for the fourth, people say she had no chance in AS2 so that's why she's coming back for AS6. She's the one who make me question this rumored list though, it would be rather unfair to others but I guess they take what they can get for an AS cast these days...

Comment

I'm probably the only 1 who (aside from season 1 AS) just prefers allstars to the usual show. I love seeing the queens again and how they've improved. I like the usual series and loved the last series.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

I’ve loved every Allstars except AS5, challenges were awful and half the queens were not stars.

Comment

Silky, Ginger and Jiggly in the same show would be fantastic!
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I want a break from all stars!

Comment

Current tea: This season may have 14 queens to compete!

I actually like this idea, as AS4/5 felt way too short.

Comment

Hope they bring true All Stars. Not another edition of Some Stars.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I'm happy with a mixed cast, some queens who did very well on their season and came close to winning, and some that didn't do well and have something to prove (like India Ferrah).

Comment

I love the possibility of Trinity K Bonet coming back. I really liked her in S6 and I've seen some of her work since and she's grown a hell of a lot.

Here for Jiggly too, she's glowed up since S4 for sure, and it would be cool to have trans representation. Ditto Sonique; she was random as a Holi-Slay contestant, but I like that they included her.

It's the newer queens I tend to have mixed feelings about coming back so soon after their season, but honestly, the only rumoured cast I don't like is Ginger Minj, and that's not because I don't like her, but if they say yes to her coming back a 3rd time, it really just means that All Stars doesn't matter - that you can just take as many turns at it as you want. I get AS2 wasn't hers, but she came runner up on her original season, ain't like she's not done well.
                        Baaaaad relationship??
                        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

^ Agreed about Ginger if she's really on AS6. It wouldn't make sense and would basically mean queens like Ongina or Tatianna could return as well. Especially when there are other more deserving queens, like I really want to see Joslyn or Laganja back. Though the latter was heavily rumored for AS6 as well so we'll see how this plays out.

Comment

I get why AS1 queens get invited back as it was such a mess. AS2 wasn’t. If you’ve lost twice by then it’s time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                              I get why AS1 queens get invited back as it was such a mess. AS2 wasn’t. If you’ve lost twice by then it’s time to move on.
                              Agreed. And Pandora was done dirty on AS1, I'd be happy if the rumours of her, and Yara Sofia are true.

Wouldn't mind a S6 mini reunion with TKB, Laganja and Joslyn.
                              Baaaaad relationship??
                              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Working...
                              X