No announcement yet.

Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't have asked for a better season finale. It felt a lot like a series finale actually but of course there are at least 2 more seasons coming. Anyway, great episode.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Anna Faris has quit the show now, so it’s just Allison Janney left. It’s so bizarre how the show’s premise and focus has just totally changed as the show had gone on. I haven’t watched for about 4 seasons but it’s interesting to see.

Comment

• The show simply won’t the be the same without her. I think it’s gonna end after this new season.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          The show simply won’t the be the same without her. I think it’s gonna end after this new season.
          whatever happened to her during quarantine, she might have thought she is missing on something bigger. This was probably her most recognisable role together with Scary Movie. How many people would be crazy for being on hit TV Show on weekly basis.

This might go either as breath of fresh air or complete disaster ... I hope they don’t ‘kill her’ character since overdose would be the easiest way to go. Her character was sober for a long time to have this ending, it would give an impression that however you try you loose.
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
          X