RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13

A preview for season 13 leaked, where the premiere date is also announced.
    The show will premiere on New Years day, January 1 2021.

Gentlemen, start your engines... and may the best woman win!
    Last edited by Noahh; Wed December 9, 2020, 10:42.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

So it's really S13 before AS6. Would have loooved to get AS6 first, but I hope S13 will deliver as well.

Comment

I was just talking to my best friend yesterday about how this hiatus made me finally miss the show!
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        So it's really S13 before AS6. Would have loooved to get AS6 first, but I hope S13 will deliver as well.
        How are they even at the point where there's about half as many Allstars shows as regular ones I mean it really does take away from the idea of allstars.
        1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

How are they even at the point where there's about half as many Allstars shows as regular ones I mean it really does take away from the idea of allstars.
          True. All Stars is more like a second chance show now.

Comment

btw, this season seems to have 16 episodes and if they air weekly, it will go until April!!

Comment

Allstars lost its meaning a while ago, they really should’ve just kept it once every two years.

Bring on S13, though won’t it clash with the airing of the second UK season?

Comment

At this point they should rename it All Past Contestants Who Failed But Some Deserve A Second Chance.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  Allstars lost its meaning a while ago, they really should’ve just kept it once every two years.

Bring on S13, though won’t it clash with the airing of the second UK season?
                  Yeah season 2 of Drag Race UK is rumored to start in February. So they will overlap a bit yes.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    At this point they should rename it All Past Contestants Who Failed But Some Deserve A Second Chance.
                    So true hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      btw, this season seems to have 16 episodes and if they air weekly, it will go until April!!
                      With only 13 queen's as well
                      Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

MEET THE QUEENS!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Eo0AA6GW8AMMwRp?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

I liked the last 2 best, they seemed the most fun and interesting, I agree withj what Tina Burner was saying, I want to see entertaining, silly, campy, fun drag, I'm not interested in men who just want to look like beautiful women.

Comment

Cannot wait! The cast look great.

16 episodes sounds like overkill though
                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Just watched the Meet the Queens video and Rosť is my early favourite.

Denali, LaLa Ri, Olivia Lux, and Symone (fellow Navy member) also stood out.

You just know they're gonna put Tanisha and LaLa in the bottom two at some point.
                                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

That's Dahlia's sister (and Aja's daughter). I hope she isn't out first lol
                                      We also have the first FTM queen I believe. I have missed watching this on the weekends tbh and I'm glad it will be overlapping with the UK one. The Holland and Canada just weren't it for me.
                                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

It seems to be a very good cast. Just disliked one queen based on the MTQ videos (I know it's too early to judge, that's why I'm not naming anyone).
                                        Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Sun December 13, 2020, 03:50.

Comment

I am so ready for this. Ive missed drag race so much
                                          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Based on the brief clips I saw of their ruveal, so many of them look similar to previous queens.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                I am so ready for this. Ive missed drag race so much

why when did it stop?

Comment

First ten minutes of the premiere!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X