• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    It's wednesday! Time for the insta ranking:

#1 (=) Gottmik - 594,115 (+27,108)
    #2 (=) Symone - 454,445 (+41,077)
    I wonder if Symone can pass Gottmik by the season's end.
    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• I’m annoyed. I KNEW it was going to happen. As she was walking away I was thinking that I wouldn’t believe it until I seen it. I even imagined Ru calling her back like that. Ugh. I have never been as close to giving up on a Drag Race season. The favouritism... far too much.

Comment

• Another rather mediocre episode.

The Rusical was... just ok. Overall not among the better Rusicals IMO.

Would've placed Olivia high over Gottmik, but Gottmik slayed the runway. She looked amazing!

Loved Elliott in the challenge, wouldn't have minded if she would have been high as well, even over Denali, who I still liked.

Rosť definitely deserved that win, what a great performance and I also loved her runway (apart from the fact it really looked more orange than yellow).

Is Utica getting a Miss Fame edit?

Deserved bottom two. Not sure if this was double shantay worthy but I'm also not really mad about it. Kandy looked beautiful on the runway and did slightly better in the lipsync (IMO) while Symone was too much of a frontrunner to go, so it kinda made sense.

Next episode is Snatch Game, but we have to wait two weeks, ugh!
        I guess they're dragging this and try to do a live finale...

Comment

• I knew it. I'm enough of Kandy.

This Kandy Muse Drag Race Show. She has tooo much minutes in every episode.
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• A rather mediocre Rusical, yet only three contestants were bad, and they were bottom 3.
            Denali once again slayed that runway omg. Her looks have concept, vision and perfect execution.
            I am not even mad about how Ru saved Kandy last minute because she delivered on the runway and she slayed that lipsync.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Is it not on next week?
                It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  Is it not on next week?
                  No, a week later

Comment

• This season is never-ending, with the first three episodes + the double shantay + the COVID specials it just feels like it's been going on forever.

Comment

• I’m glad Gottmik didn’t win the week, as good as she was in the challenge the outfit was too similar to her previous week’s. I expected Denali to get it over Rose but fair play.

Gutted for Symone being in the lipsync but there was definitely something missing from her this week. I’m so relieved she won the lipsync, she was much more polished rather than rolling on the floor and making contorted faces.

WTF is Ru (the producers) doing keeping Kandy?! It just makes a mockery of the process as that lipsync wasn’t close enough for a double shantay.

Comment

• It was the best episode of the season for me. I usually enjoy the Rusicals because they've been written by someone else and usually have decent jokes in them, plus the performances remind me more of the shows I've seen Drag Queens do in show bars and makes them more relevant.

That being said, the episode was ruined by the stupid twist at the end. Kandy didn't do anything in the challenge or the lipsync worthy of being saved this week, and we already had about 8 weeks of not sending anyone home, so they should have just let the bag of spuds go.
                        1 Pale Waves |2 Fred Falke|3 Louie Vega|4 Riton |5 Rag N Bone Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

No, a week later
                          Awwww gutted.

I wonder if this pushes allstars back a week.

Comment

• I'm such a fan of Denali + Rosť. Loved their interactions through the episode and on Untucked. I agree that Rosť was the winner but still felt sorry for Denali. Gladly she has one win on her shoulders already (also against Rosť ).

P.S.: About the twist, I'm more mad about this season never ending than about Kandy getting another chance. I mean, we are 8 episodes in and only 4 queens were eliminated. It was unnecessary at this point. This makes me wonder if they thought back then, when they were filming, if Kandy was going to be a fan favorite... .

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                              bag of spuds.

Comment

• The worst double shantay ever. I just can't.
                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                  The worst double shantay ever. I just can't.
                                  Yup. I actually like Kandy and she's great TV but she hasn't really stood out in any challenge in a positive way and although the lip sync wasn't great for either of them, Symone was still better, in my opinion.

This was like the Jackie/Heidi double shantay last year... why??
                                  Baaaaad relationship??
                                  The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• I agree. The worst double save. Ridiculous

Comment

• That lipsync did absolutely not warrant a double shantay. Wtf!

The Rusical was quite boring. Definitely one of the least memorable Rusicals in herstory in my opinion. I'm not a Tina fan, but I don't think she deserved to be in the bottom 3 at all. I thought she was better than Olivia at least. For some reason I don't buy into Olivia's innocent/smiley persona either.
                                      Elliott did well in the Rusical imo and she did have the better taxi look on the runway. She could've been in the top imo. Utica did well too, she was a good "safe".

Rosť did deserve the win this week. She was the best in the Rusical and I did like her look. Loved the reference. And I didn't think it was orange at all. Just a darker mustard kind of yellow.
                                      Denali did good too but I wasn't wowed by her runway look and her attitude in deciding the roles put me off. Acting so childish.
                                      I fail to see what's so amazing about Gottmik to be honest. She wasn't bad but I also wasn't wowed by her.

Symone and Kandy definitely were the worst and deserved to be the bottom 2. I was so disappointed to see Symone not even try this week. The choice of wearing sunglasses during the whole Rusical was also a bad decision of hers. I expected her to step it up after bombing the recording of the vocals, but her performance on stage was just as bad if not even worse. Kandy was also a mess. Those moves were not it and you could indeed barely see her face.
                                      Didn't like their runway looks much either. They were pretty but boring. Symone needs to switch it up. I want to see something different from her than just a fashion look with an oiled up body.

The lipsync song choice was boring and neither performance was great. I do think Symone won as her performance suited the song better. Kandy was all over the place and once again tried to hide the fact that she forgot the lyrics by dropping to the floor. I get producers wanting to keep Kandy around for drama purposes, but man this double save really wasn't justified. Elliott and LaLa Ri did a great lipsync last week, but this got a double save instead? I find it really unfair to previously eliminated queens, as well as queens who are possibly going to leave next episodes before Kandy does.

They really want to drag out this season huh? Nobody going home this week, a corona special next week instead of a regular episode. Ridiculous!
                                      Snatch Game next episode. I hope Kandy bombs and will leave the competition next week. I'm tired of this season being the Kandy Muse Show.
                                      Last edited by Noahh; Sun February 21, 2021, 21:50.
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Yeah I actually can see a few cracks with Olivia. Who knows maybe a VillainTina type..

Tina wasn't bad at all. So she shouldn't have been in the bottom.

Comment

• I agree that Tina shouldn’t have been in the bottom but the only 2 bad performances were from Kandy and Symone so I guess she ended up there by default (but I still disagree).

I’m also starting to go off Olivia. She seems like she’d fit in well with the Mean Girls group now

Comment

• I agree I’m kinda seeing through Olivias persona... Gotmik is defo accelerating. I predict a winner. First trans queen
                                            LJC--->>

Comment

• I think it’s the worst and most boring Drag Race season ever. Especially compared to the great UK season 2.
                                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I don't think the weakness of this series is the queens, it's the challenges. The first episode with the lipsyncs showed that we have a talented bunch of queens, they've just been given crap material.

Comment

• I thought the Rusical was pretty awful, especially in comparison to last year's incredible one. I actually thought Olivia was the best this week, but Rosť was definitely among the top three, alongside Gottmik. No one was actually bad, so the bottom two was always gonna be a tough pick.

I'm a big Kandy fan so I'm glad she got to stay, but I agree that the lip-sync wasn't as good as double-shantay lip-syncs on the show have been in the past.
                                                  Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• I don't know what it is about the season. I personally can't work out if it's the Queens, the challanges or a mixture of both... It just seems a bit messy. I agree that it stands out more because the UK series 2 is really good.

I love drag race so I will still watch and mostly likely look forward to and enjoy, but I can't see this season being remembered as one of the best. Unfortunately I think it will likely be at the bottom along with season 7 and all stars 1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X