RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    I don't think the weakness of this series is the queens, it's the challenges. The first episode with the lipsyncs showed that we have a talented bunch of queens, they've just been given crap material.
    Yes.
    It's pretty much always the same challenges, season after season.
    Some standout challenges should obviously return, like Snatch Game, but the improv, rusicals, Rumark series, live morning shows, etc...unnecessary for them to be recurrent.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• This is dragging. Badly. Keeping Kandy is pointless as many have said. It doesn’t really make sense as she’s not been great at anything, forgot the words in the lipsync and did the Eureka Elephant kicks but not acts good. It’s disrespectful to Lala and Symone.
      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• ^I agree, it’s just dragging. Way too many episodes! We’re already 8 in and there’s still 9 left, it’s a bit boring! Also there hasn’t been a single gag this season!

The Rusical was terrible overall but that was due to the content rather than the queens. Everyone did quite a good job! Rose slayed!

I agree Tina was only bottom by default but she hasn’t really stood out all season.

I enjoyed the lip sync but it definitely wasn’t a double save. It was Kandys time to go. She’s getting the Vanjie edit
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I just think Ru deciding he "isn't ready for Kandy to go" is so lame. The show has never been about that, double shantays are only meant for outstanding lipsyncs where it's too close to call. When you start bending the rules to keep a (perceived) favourite it's dangerous territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            I just think Ru deciding he "isn't ready for Kandy to go" is so lame. The show has never been about that, double shantays are only meant for outstanding lipsyncs where it's too close to call. When you start bending the rules to keep a (perceived) favourite it's dangerous territory.
            It's arguably happened a few times already: Carmen VS Yara, Bendela VS Darienne, Jackie VS Heidi have all been disputed as double shantay worthy in the past

Comment

• Insta Ranking time!

#1 (=) Gottmik - 629,244 (+35,129)
              #2 (=) Symone - 485,571 (+31,126)
              #3 (=) Utica - 376,466 (+10,310)
              #4 (+1) Denali - 311,545 (+20,795)
              #5 (-1) Olivia Lux - 307,995 (+16,642)
              #6 (=) Rosť - 293,733 (+29,270)
              #7 (=) Tamisha Iman - 251,310 (+7,564, 11th)
              #8 (=) Joey Jay - 232,769 (+9,547; 12th)
              #9 (=) Kandy Muse - 230,805 (+13,795)
              #10 (=) Kahmora Hall - 140,784 (+4,815; 13th)
              #11 (=) Elliott with 2 T's - 134,773 (+5,054)
              #12 (=) LaLa Ri - 122,773 (+2,758, 10th)
              #13 (=) Tina Burner - 87,509 (+5,070)

Compared to a week ago.

Denali and Olivia passed 300k followers, Gottmik 600k.
              Overall it looks like Denali clicks a lot with the fans, as she surpassed Olivia this week even though the latter has two wins so far.
              Rosť will join those in the 300k club next week.

Gottmik had the biggest increase, followed by Symone and then Rosť.

It's also worth a shoutout how Kahmora is still above Elliott and Tina Burner.

Comment

• It’s crazy how Bimini had a much bigger increase than any of the US queens!
                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Call me when Symone reaches 20 million followers like she deserves

Comment

Working...
                  X