No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn‘t it three more episodes? Final 4, Reunited and the Final...

Comment

• I wish it was final this week... season itself is not good.
      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Oh hell, I thought 2 more max.
        I can't remember half of the queens (or care to see them again).

Looking back, it was great to see Tamisha, Utica, Symone Gottmik and Rose.

Outside of that, the rest seemed kinda filler to me (perhaps I have forgotten).
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• How could you forget Elliott with 2 T’s tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
            How could you forget Elliott with 2 T’s tho?
            Or as he's now known Elliott with 3Ks
            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Randy Kandy’s side piece is down with the sheets?

seriously what did soccermum do?

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

Randy Kandy’s side piece is down with the sheets?

seriously what did soccermum do?
                    A few racist performances. A few racist insta posts including making fun of people not 'buying black barbies'. There's so much more

Comment

• Oh hell really?! I hadn’t seen the apology tour yet again, I don’t think anyone’s checking for buzzcut anyway!

Comment

• Wednesday = insta ranking time!

#1 (=) Gottmik - 831,798 (+41,040)
                        #2 (=) Symone - 636,969 (+23,025)
                        #3 (+2) Rosť - 420,113 (+28,207)
                        #4 (-1) Utica - 419,305 (+197; 6th)
                        #5 (-1) Denali - 411,401 (+10,483; 8th)
                        #6 (=) Olivia Lux - 351,785 (+5,631; 5th)
                        #7 (=) Kandy Muse - 291,442 (+12,482)
                        #8 (=) Tamisha Iman - 267,585 (+1,465; 11th)
                        #9 (=) Joey Jay - 257,809 (+4,191; 12th)
                        #10 (=) Kahmora Hall - 159,199 (+3,376; 13th)
                        #11 (=) Elliott with 2 T's - 144,823 (+244; 9th)
                        #12 (=) LaLa Ri - 129,319 (+423; 10th)
                        #13 (=) Tina Burner - 107,092 (+1,060; 7th)

Compared to a week ago.

Ok, so we're in the Top4 now and only two queens have over 500k followers, that's kinda low.
                        Even though Rosť finally surpassed the 400k mark this week and surpassed Utica & Denali in the ranking to be the third most followed queen now, she still has so few followers considering she's been slaying the season.

What happened to Utica? Less than 200 new followers within last week is terrible! Even Elliott and LaLa Ri have more new followers this week

Joey has a bigger increase than usual this week, probably due to Kandy stanning for him in last weeks episode

Gottmik should reach 1m by the final.

Comment

• There were some social media polls on who the winner should be... Rosť won them all.
                          It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Can you imagine if the final two will be Gottmik and Kandy? Hell would break loose. The riggory has been too much the past few seasons, and also in UK with Lawrence. I'm glad fans are speaking out against it though. It kind of ruins the show and it's not fair to the other contestants.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                            There were some social media polls on who the winner should be... Rosť won them all.
                            It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Can you imagine if the final two will be Gottmik and Kandy? Hell would break loose. The riggory has been too much the past few seasons, and also in UK with Lawrence. I'm glad fans are speaking out against it though. It kind of ruins the show and it's not fair to the other contestants.
                            It would be a fitting end to the weakest season of Drag Race in ages.

I've noticed that there's been an uptick in Rosť support on social media, largely fuelled by people recognising that she's had the strongest track record this season, but if Symone slays this week's episode, I could see fan support shifting back to her. Honestly, the only thing that'll somewhat redeem this season is a Symone or Rosť win. I'll scream if it's anyone else.
                            Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• At the moment, I'm a little more inclined to Rosť thanks to her performance so far. But Symone is a very close second place (and I would argue that she is more "unique" and has a lot more "charisma" than Rosť, so I can see her getting the crown in the end).

Also, I wouldn't mind a double crowning. Maybe this could make the season a little bit more memorable.

PS.: I don't see Gottmik neither Kandy anywhere close to the top2 of the season. If any of them get to this position... gurl... rigga morris
                              Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Wed April 7, 2021, 23:56.

Comment

• Rose should win. Wouldn't be mad at Symone winning though .

Gotmik and kandy..... Done.

Comment

• Yeah, Symone is my favourite but it seems that Rosť is more deserving of the crown, based on performance throughout the competition.

I've never been the biggest Gottmik fan but she's also been a hell of a competitor this season, with some stand out moments. If Gottmik wins, I would be surprised, but not mad.
                                  Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
                                  My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
                                  www.rawirijames.com
                                  #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

Comment

Rose should win. Wouldn't be mad at Symone winning though .
                                    This is exactly my sentiment
                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Actually this time I really wouldn’t mind a double crowning for Rosť and Symone

Comment

• Can't believe this season outlived Prince Philip. It'll probably outlive Prince George.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                          Can't believe this season outlived Prince Philip. It'll probably outlive Prince George.

Comment

• *3 Eps but still

Also I don't know how to embed tweets. I apologise
                                            Last edited by BehindBreakaway; Fri April 9, 2021, 22:45.

Comment

• BehindBreakaway

Comment

• Thriller

Comment

• I can't at tonight.

Comment

• Gottmik really was the best of the night (good performance, song and amazing look). Rosť second (performance and song), Kandy third (performance) and poor Symone... not her night. But she brought the "vulnerability" they love so much, so she's fine.

Talking about the feeling overall after this episode, don't know if it was the editing or the judges comments, but it feels like their Top2 are Symone and Gottmik, with the first one taking the crown. Let's see.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X