Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I found it to be so cheap...
    Exactly. It looks like a basic black dress and I don't feel like she was proportionising right. It was too short.
    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• This being available each week the day after UKDR makes it quite blatant how the US series is mostly lacking any warmth, fun or entertainment. What even was that challenge? We have some challenges were they're expected to do all sorts, and this week they each did a 30 second very simple dance routine? I think Utica was lucky to survive this week, because it was clear they wanted a face off between the 2 that had been fighting this week. Like last week, I have to agree that Utica needs to stop with the goofy faces, it's not always appropriate, and I think comes from nerves and her not being able to see herself as a serious contender. I thought her look was pretty cool once it was explained, but dressing as her earring is a bit of an obscure reference I have to say Kandy is really toxic and came across really badly this week, where as Olivia is a beautiful soul and I was pleased for her win, only her and Elliott really stood out in the main challenge to me.
      1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

• I have to agree. Such an underwhelming challenge. No one really had a chance of showing something memorable. I mean, they didn't even lip synced to the songs, only danced. But I guess Olivia deserved to win because of her hair and smile, she was like a free spirit on that stage. Stunning to watch!

With that said, Tamisha is such a classic lady. I cried a little bit with her exit. Can't wait to see her come back for some AS or even a second regular season.

Comment

• So true that UK version has so much soul and character in comparison. Makes me proud to be British
          LJC--->>

Comment

• I’m loving UK Drag Race but season 13 is great too (after a rocky start)

Comment

• As I said when both seasons started, the UK Queens do it for the love of drag, the US Queens are there for the fame (minus some obviously) and it shows.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Did you guys hear about Elliott and her apparent racist comments? Something about referring to Symone as black without the aggression and then mocking black Barbie dolls being on sale?

Comment

• UK2 is much better than US13 IMO
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Did you guys hear about Elliott and her apparent racist comments? Something about referring to Symone as black without the aggression and then mocking black Barbie dolls being on sale?
                    I would not even be surprised if that were to be a true quote from Eliott.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Olivia was radiating!

Such a deserved win!

However Kandy should’ve left for me. She was only making a grimace for me while she was lipsyncing. Everything looked so forced while Tamisha was elegant.

I would’ve loved to see more of Tamisha.

Comment

• I would love to see more of Tamisha. I hope she comes back fresh and more relaxed in All Stars. She made my cry in her untucked confessional.

I want Kandy sashay away so badly. Can't stand her, not even I understand a word from her, she talks like she doesn't have teeth.

I think Kandy and Gottmik should've been in bttm.

Also I'm rlly tired od Tina. I srsly can't see another orange outfit, but she was good in disco challange.

Olivia rlly shined this episode.

My favs changed, so now my fav is Utica, Olivia warmed me up, while Symone lost me, and she was my early fav.

Also Rose and Denali needs to step it up, or they are up for elimination soon.

And btw I expected disco song for lip sync. I love that Blu song, but disco song would suit episode great.
                        It was clearly that producers wanted Kandy and Tamisha to lip sync against each other.

Mess episode overall.
                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Mik or Kandy should have gone home this week.

I think the producers didn't expect us to fall in love with Tamisha :( Kandy is the new Silky - the producers love her, the viewers do not.

Comment

• Very deserved win for Olivia. I feel like this week she finally let go and she shone. Fantastic performance by her. I didn't love her runway look, but she definitely deserved the win.
                            Elliott really surprised me, because she killed it too. Her runway was a bit pedestrian, which hurt her chances of winning a bit I think. But she's starting to grow on me and shows that she deserves her spot in the competition.
                            I don't like Tina at all, but she deserved to be in the top. She really brought the disco and energy in her performance and she was a joy to watch. Also her dress for the performance with all that fringe was stunning. I just didn't like her runway look. Her ketchup/mosterd color palette is storting to bore me.

I also mostly agree on the bottoms. Kandy needs to show variety. Her performance was lackluster and just the same old thing she has been showing since episode 1. Her runway outfit was cool, but not enough to save her.
                            Tamisha was in her head too much and she definitely wasn't in sync for some moves. I didn't like her little black dress and I was surprised that the judges kind of liked it.
                            Utica's interpretation of the little black dress was amazing in my opinion. Really loved it. But I do agree that a concept or reference should be clear without explanation. Her downfall though were the (again) silly faces during the performance. It's too much. She can't rely on doing just these silly faces because it doesn't fit every challenge or look. If she doesn't become aware of this I can see her going home soon.

Symone was ok during the challenge but was definitely saved by her amazing runway look and LaLa Ri was amazing in the challenge but served another bad runway look. They were righfully safe.

Gotmik was ok in the challenge but her runway look was a mess. I'm sorry, but I really don't see how she was safe based on that. I thought it was very lazy and boring.

Denali and (especially Rosť) were shocked to be "just safe", but I don't think they should've been in the top. Yes their dancing was on point technically, but their overall performances didn't excite me as much as some of the others. You can't just rely on skill.

The Kandy vs Tamisha lipsync kind of seems like a producers decision, but they were honestly the worst this episode. I don't think either did outstanding in the lipsync, but Kandy did do better than Tamisha. It's sad to see Tamisha go home this early, but it was fair.
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Tamisha leaving really is sad, especially after she mentioned she had the bag. I can’t even imagine how difficult it must be to do half of the things with that. I can see now why she ‘held back’ in a lot of the movement.

Kandy is just un likeable and I get the Silky comparisons but I found Silky genuinely funny whereas Kamdy hasn’t displayed ‘humour’ just ‘nasty, arrogant girl from the club’.

I saw on Instagram that Kandy, Miik and Burner are the new Rolaskatox and it’s fitting, I just hope Miik ditches those two
                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I think Mik fits right in with it tbh and I’m disappointed as she was an early favourite of mine

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                  I think Mik fits right in with it tbh and I’m disappointed as she was an early favourite of mine
                                  Agree, she’s coming across as a plastic tbh.

Comment

• I thought Utica deserved to be in the bottom two, but production would never have squandered the opportunity to push a Kandy/Tamisha lip-sync. Tamisha is an endearing, lovable queen, but I think the right queen stayed. Looking forward to seeing more of Kandy.

I'm fine with Olivia winning the week's challenge. She did look like a natural in her performance. It was a pretty strong week for most of the queens - I felt the safe girls did a fantastic job, too.
                                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [200-181]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Let's find out who does well for the fans... here's this week Insta ranking:

#1 (=) Gottmik - 567,007 (+39,797)
                                      #2 (=) Symone - 413,368 (+33,469)
                                      #3 (=) Utica - 350,831 (+38,664)
                                      #4 (=) Denali - 271,849 (+23,174)
                                      #5 (=) Olivia Lux - 265,955 (+31,899)
                                      #6 (=) Rosť - 243,730 (+29,167)
                                      #7 (+2) Tamisha Iman - 230,133 (+45,237, 11th)
                                      #8 (-1) Joey Jay - 217,840 (+15,152; 12th)
                                      #9 (-1) Kandy Muse - 207,396 (+9,950)
                                      #10 (=) Kahmora Hall - 131,143 (+8,017; 13th)
                                      #11 (=) Elliott with 2 T's - 122,956 (+7,838)
                                      #12 (=) LaLa Ri - 108,012 (+5,474)
                                      #13 (=) Tina Burner - 80,136 (+4,506)

Compared to a week ago.

Not a lot that was going on / stands out this week.
                                      Tamisha getting the love she deserves following her elimination. People still not really connecting with Tina.
                                      And... sorry, but Gottmik still increases like crazy must be her background and not due to her performance on the show so far.

Comment

• Ouch at Tina being last, and she's been in business for some time.

I'm glad Tamisha was breakthrogh this week on social media. Well deserved.

And I can't see how ppl connect to Gotmik. She was well known before, okay, and look queen, and trans, so she already started better then girls in bttm on social media but so far she doesn't seem very likeable.

Comment

• Maybe Gottmik’s increase this week has something to do with the backlash Nina Bo Nina is getting over the comments she made about Gottmik?

Comment

• I hardly see Nina that impactful

Comment

• Well she aint going to make any with that personnality and those ketchup x mustard looks.

Comment

• I really don't like Tina na Gottmik. Tina is irritating but Mik has not been delivering! Such a shame that Tamisha is gone, what a legend.

BTW I LOVED Utica's earring look!
                                                Last edited by mattsky; Wed February 10, 2021, 12:31.

Comment

• For me, Tina is the most disappointing queen so far this season. Even Elliott is more interesting for me, and that says a lot. So for me it's not really surprising people don't connect with her.

--

@Tansike Thanks for the instagram update. I love to see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                    Maybe Gottmik’s increase this week has something to do with the backlash Nina Bo Nina is getting over the comments she made about Gottmik?
                                                    What’s the T?!
                                                    LJC--->>

Comment

Working...
                                                    X