RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
    For me, Tina is the most disappointing queen so far this season. Even Elliott is more interesting for me, and that says a lot. So for me it's not really surprising people don't connect with her.

@Tansike Thanks for the instagram update. I love to see it!
    Agreed about Tina. I thought she'd be similar to Nina, but turns out she's the least interesting (so far).
    I'm still mad at how Elliott got treated. She's actually really good in some challenges, is rather polished (though also a bit boring) on the runway, but loosing like three times in the first episode was kinda unfair.

...and thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post

What’s the T?!
      https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/09/drag-...okes-14049504/

Comment

• I started watching and i stopped after 6th episode, i can't watch this show anymore when that disgusting bully Kandy is still there.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The episode this week was terrible. Very few laugh out loud moments. Symone & Kandy easily did the best and I guess Olivia deserved her win.

The lip sync was good and Elliott KILLED it! But overall it was so meh

Where is the passion, personality & charm compared to the UK season? It’s leaving me bored and not really rooting for anyone.
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I hate these types of episodes.

The lipsync was OK. Elliott was good and I obvs loved that it was a Kelly song!
            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• WTF, the judging is just plain awful this season. Lord! I was 100% sure Kandy would end up in the bottom! She was horrendous in the Bossy Rossy challenge! Lord! I was sure Denali and Rose would be in the top! They slayed! Olivia's runway look was awful but she slayed the main challenge. Symone was mediocre but her runway look was gorgeous. Eliott was mediocre, too. Lala was absolutely terrible. I just don't like Tina, something she does makes me laugh.
              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I hate this challange. This was booooorefest.

Rose and Denali were both rlly good. Especially Rose.
                Thx God Lala Ri left, she was such a disrespect on runways w her fashion choices. Now she got nuts to go out there w ripped dress. Get the hell out of there.

Gottmik is so forgetable and unlikeable. Olivia was amazing in challange BUT the 2nd time she's on runway w the same look someone had in past episodes. Now same hair just like Kandy in saw challange, and similar outfit?

That deserved a huuuuuge critics. I mean they criticized UK girls for that.

Utica was so beautiful and flawless on runway, but in challange she was meh. She is in danger in next episodes cuz of her quirkiness.

Tina is just not appealing to anyone, not funny, not interesting. Elliott killed the lip sync but I cringed at his and Tina's talk about depression, it was obvi it was a set up.

Kandy was bad as usual. Symone was gr8 in both challange and runway, so she deserved to win this time.

Bttm 3 IMO this week:
                1. Lala Ri
                2. Elliott
                3. Kandy

Tops:
                1. Symone
                2. Rose
                3. Denali

This season starts downfall.. it started gr8, but now it's just boring.
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Well I am shocked.
                  Because I had such a great time with this episode.
                  And that runway? OMG. So many incredible looks. Denali, Rosť, Symone, Kandy, Olivia, LaLa. They slayed.

Tina got lucky she was great in the challenge, because that look was...pedestrian. But at least it was not red & yellow.

Let me just say I am so dead ass tired of these "confessions" moments during their make up prep. OMG.
                  I just have to skip that part.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• On the other hand, they could have named that episode "Kandy's Rudemption" because it just was that.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Well I am shocked.
                      Because I had such a great time with this episode.
                      And that runway? OMG. So many incredible looks. Denali, Rosť, Symone, Kandy, Olivia, LaLa. They slayed.

Tina got lucky she was great in the challenge, because that look was...pedestrian. But at least it was not red & yellow.

Let me just say I am so dead ass tired of these "confessions" moments during their make up prep. OMG.
                      I just have to skip that part.
                      Lala? For real? With that big ass hole on her outfit?
                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Kandy should have been in the bottom, she created not one laugh and was the worst in the challenge, this is such a Silky situation where they unjustifiably kept her around.

Comment

• I'm starting to get REAL bored of the Kandy show.

They need to do away with this type of challenge. Like I mean, what well-earning person sits down and says "yes, let's do another one of these because they are clearly loved by our viewers"?

Kandy shouldn't have been in the bottom but she definitely shouldn't have been top. What did they see in her runway too? It was so meh! The favouritism for Symone and Olivia is painfully obvious now too. I f**king HATED the fact Olivia went out in Kandy's wig and she should have been read for it. Symone's look, however, was indeed amazing.

Rosť was a clear top for me and I loved her runway too. Denali arguably could have been top too. I think Gottmik should have been in the bottom over Lala or Elliott but Utica was clearly the worst. Why did she look identical to Gigi Goode in the challenge

Elliott surprised me with that lipsync. Gave me Kameron Michaels vibes

But yeah... UK >>>>>>> US

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post

Lala? For real? With that big ass hole on her outfit?
                            I did not even notice the hole until Michelle pointed it out.

Comment

• The runway was great but the challenge was awful, so boring apart from Olivia and Symone alone. I expected Symone to clinch the win as her runway slayed but happy for Olivia as she did great too.

Utica should’ve been bottom, she was so bad in the challenge. Kandy was also bad and barely said a word once Symone arrived, don’t get why the judges said she was so good in the challenge?

Elliott did one of the best lipsyncs of the season so far tbf, it was a clear win.

Comment

• Yes Queen!

Comment

• Another dreadful episode. They need to come up with some new challenges now, because we ay, re surely beyond finding humour in them rolling around on the floor and pretending to lez off with each other. These challenges have absolutely no relevance to the real world OR what makes a good drag queen, this one was painful to watch this week, it just wasn't funny.

It seems Olivia must have leant Kandy her wig previously, as we saw Kandy wearing the same beaded wig with her school bag outfit a few weeks ago. The reason I guess it was this way round was that that was a design challenge, where they were making new outfits, where as this weeks "bead" looks I guess were already packed. Fancy lending your wig to another queen that is the whole idea behind a future look,.

I'm glad Elliott stayed, she has grown on me, La La seems fun as a man, but as a drag queen she just hasn't hit any mark at any point.,
                                  1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

• Also, improv comedy is a great skill to have if you can do it, but that doesn't have to mean silly slapstick.
                                    1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

• I was impressed, most of them did really well in the challenge and on the runway. This really is a strong cast IMO.

And yes, I do read spoilers sometimes and I read the ones for this week, so I was shocked but happy the spoilers were wrong.

Can't believe I enjoyed the Kandy ru-demption, and while I agree that she deserved more of being bottom three, I still didn't mind her being high this week.
                                      Didn't love Symone's runway as much as everyone else. So for me, Denali and Rosť could have been high instead of those two. I just think most of Rosť's runways were rather disappointing so far, but she's killing it with the challenges.
                                      Olivia winning twice in a row is also a complete shocker. She's very likable, but winning twice came out of nowhere.

Glad Utica was safe - thank god she had that flawless runway. But she needs to step it up like now, she could do it!

LaLa Ri was fun to watch, but deserved to go. It felt like she just wasn't ready with her Drag compared to such a strong cast. Elliott TURNED IT OUT. Wow, that's how you do a lipsync!

And ha... I was confused when the Bossy Rossy show started and there was no live audience Kinda forgot about the times we're in

Comment

• I always find the improv challenges so hit and miss as the baseline material usually decides who wins not the performances. Nothing will beat A’keria and the twerking.

it’s a shame to see Lala go as she was funny yet like Chichi, unpolished.

i didn’t like to see Olivia muscling her way into the role over Utica. The ‘I’m sweet’ act fell fast there. Also as many have said, why is no one calling her out on the recycled looks?

Tina Burner is just ugh, almost like the bitter, jaded older queens from Liverpool who think funny is being mean. Knows all the drag references to check you but can’t translate them into their own performances.

Kandy is a write off for me. That final look was awful. The only part that made sense in the episode was when they called her a pug.
                                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I’m still waiting for something from Denali and Rose because they’re just there. It’s a relatively crowded cast with big characters though so maybe they’ll come through soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            I’m still waiting for something from Denali and Rose because they’re just there. It’s a relatively crowded cast with big characters though so maybe they’ll come through soon.
                                            Have you seen Untucked? They are both so annoyed at always being safe, especially Denali Because they know that it means to be safe all the time, that's basically even worse than hitting the bottom sometimes. They're giving Jan vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              I’m still waiting for something from Denali and Rose because they’re just there. It’s a relatively crowded cast with big characters though so maybe they’ll come through soon.
                                              To me, they are delivering, but they are not the producers favs.
                                              Would they be given the spotlight Kandy has, story would be different.
                                              They were great in the challenge and incredible on the runway this week.

Comment

• I enjoyed this week's episode. I don't think anyone did a particularly poor job, which is similar to the improv challenge from last season. I think LaLa and Elliott were a fair bottom two and I was surprised that LaLa didn't wipe the floor with Elliott. Not sure if LaLa just felt defeated, as her energy in Untucked indicated, but she's certainly a stronger performer than that last lip-sync suggested.

I would've given the win to Symone over Olivia this week, but Olivia was definitely among the top three. I'd have swapped out Kandy for Rosť as the final top queen as the latter was a good bit stronger, but Kandy looked so beautiful on the runway! It does seem like another Silky situation with Kandy, where the talent is clearly there, but she's just not resonating with the fandom as a bigger, confident, louder queen.

I had the pleasure of having a lovely conversation with Trinity K. Bonet as she hosted this week's viewing party, so that was awesome. Fingers crossed we get to see her on a future All Stars!
                                                UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                                                "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [440-421]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• The improv challenge was ok, but nothing amazing really.
                                                  I did love the runway looks this week, some spectacular ones.

Kandy definitely stepped it up from last week, although I am not sure if I would've put her in the top. She would be just safe for me.
                                                  The top 3 should've been: Symone, Rose and Olivia Lux.
                                                  They all did great in the improv challenge and had great runway looks. The only thing that bothers me is Olivia her recycled looks lol. And I didn't like the way she acted trying to get the mime part. Got bad vibes there.
                                                  Symone's look... my god! STUNNING! She definitely should've won this week in my opinion.
                                                  Poor Rose getting snubbed from the top 3. I get her frustration. I hope she doesn't get in her head too much because of this.

Denali just being safe again, poor her. But it was far in my opinion. She brings good looks and does well in the challenges but she never wows or excels really. Apart from her legendary lipsync. That was incredible. She just needs to step it up.

Tina was ok, she's just not doing it for me. Same goes for Gotmik. I find her rather annoying and she doesn't excite me much.

The bottom three were deserved. While I don't think any of them had a terrible performance or look, they did underperform compared to the others.
                                                  Utica's runway look certainly saved her from lipsyncing.
                                                  I'm glad we got to know some more about Elliott this week. Her opening up about her depression definitely explained some of her behavior and lack of connecting to the other girls. It made me look at Elliott differently and I can appreciate her much more now. Her outfit was lovely and she absolutely KILLED that lipsync. Wow I didn't expect that from Elliott, but she's a fantastic performer.

It was LaLa Ri's time to go. She's definitely got that spark but she's too unpolished. I was sad to see her so defeated in Untucked, but she's got such strong competition. It just wasn't her time. Perhaps she can show more of her in a future all stars.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It's wednesday! Time for the insta ranking:

#1 (=) Gottmik - 594,115 (+27,108)
                                                    #2 (=) Symone - 454,445 (+41,077)
                                                    #3 (=) Utica - 366,156 (+15,325)
                                                    #4 (+1) Olivia Lux - 291,353 (+25,398)
                                                    #5 (-1) Denali - 290,750 (+18,901)
                                                    #6 (=) Rosť - 264,463 (+20,733)
                                                    #7 (=) Tamisha Iman - 243,746 (+13,613, 11th)
                                                    #8 (=) Joey Jay - 223,222 (+5,382; 12th)
                                                    #9 (=) Kandy Muse - 217,010 (+9,614)
                                                    #10 (=) Kahmora Hall - 135,969 (+4,826; 13th)
                                                    #11 (=) Elliott with 2 T's - 129,719 (+6,763)
                                                    #12 (=) LaLa Ri - 120,015 (+12,003, 10th)
                                                    #13 (=) Tina Burner - 82,439 (+2,303)

Compared to a week ago.

Tina's increase is terrible!

LaLa Ri having a bigger increase than in previous weeks due to her elimination - still second last overall. I'm surprised Elliott didn't get more followers, as she opened up this week and gave a fantastic lipsync performance.

Following her second win in a row, Olivia moves up one spot and surpasses Denali, who still does well for the fans compared to her run on the show though.
                                                    Utica hasn't much of an increase especially following the last few weeks, where she gained a lot of new followers. But I guess it makes sense.

Overall yet another week with not a lot going on.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X