No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I love Veronica and Lawrence, so i'm fine with results. But to me it feels like V deserved the bttm more than Ginny, and A'Whora the win more than L.

Veronica looked amazing, that probably helped her. Also, really enjoying A'Whora after this ep. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

• I'm getting a bit sick and tired of Lawrence to be honest. She's doing well but relying too much on the same things and her accent.
      I thought A'Whora deserved the win this week. She really grew on me. She did so well in the challenge and I liked that she opened up to Tia about her life and why she sometimes reacts the way she does. I'm glad the two had that conversation.

Bimini was amazing in Morning Glory but her runway did let her down. If only her runways would be as polished as her performances, she would be the one to beat. I'm so curious to see what she'll deliver after they come back from the COVID break. Her mini challenge was hysterical and I loved the fact that she didn't go the obvious sex route but put some wit and intelligence into it.

Tia did good, but not spectacular. A'Whora outdid her in Morning Glory. But I did like Tia's runway look. Definitely a huge improvement over the past weeks.
      Tayce was just ok. Did well in the maxi challenge but served another boring runway look.

Veronica and Sister Sister did the worst in Morning Glory. Especially Veronica. Her amazing runway look really saved her from lipsyncing, because I was dead certain she would be bottom 2. Sister Sister does have some something but for some reason struggles to translate that into the challenges and runways. I feel like she is not ready yet to be on Drag Race. It's a bit too soon for her and I can't see her last much longer.

I actually thought Ginny was quite hilarious in Morning Glory. All over the place yes, but hilarious. While normally I'm not into her humor that much. I was surprised that the judges didn't liker her performance at all. I even quite liked her runway look, that they didn't like. For me she would've been safe. So I was bummed to see her in the bottom 2. But I feel like mentally she was already checked out. At least she went out with a bang. Her exit during the lipsync was so funny, I was shocked!

Contrary to some people here, I actually thought Sister Sister turned it out during the lipsync. I really liked it. She is still my least favorite at this point though.

Who did I forget? Oh right, Ellie Diamond. Boring! She can go.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Ellie and Sister are definitely the fillers, we need to lose one of them soon.

Comment

• Ginny leaving before Sister is just a shame especially in that way.

I really believe Ginny may have said something/been the one to say F Off because if you look at Ru when she walks off, she’s giving the face you do when you’ve been roasted.

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• It's wednesday! Time for the Insta ranking:

#1 (=) Tayce - 229,668 (+22,634)
            #2 (+1) Bimini Bon-Boulash - 158,661 (+32,927)
            #3 (-1) Lawrence Chaney - 155,917 (+27,381)
            #4 (=) Joe Black - 120,593 (+8,491; 12th)
            #5 (+1) A'Whora - 111,388 (+23,032)
            #6 (+1) Ginny Lemon - 102,476 (+18,625, 9th)
            #7 (+3) Tia Kofi - 98,583 (+21,697)
            #8 (-3) Cherry Valentine - 97,113 (+5,376, 11th)
            #9 (=) Veronica Green - 90,962 (+13,548)
            #10 (-2) Asttina Mandella - 89,935 (+7,176, 10th)
            #11 (=) Ellie Diamond - 67,880 (+7,635)
            #12 (=) Sister Sister - 30,918 (+2,767)

Compared to a week ago.

A'Whora and Ginny have crossed 100k and a few will cross that mark next week (Veronica, Tia, Cherry).
            People just don't connect with Sister Sister it seems. She even had a smaller increase this week compared to last week, despite her having more screen time & lipsyncing (=showing what she can or could do).

Bimini had the biggest increase in followers this week. Tia had the biggest jump in the ranking (+3).
            Meanwhile, it's quite remarkable how Joe Black is still so high despite being the first out.

Comment

• Even though Ellie hasn't shown much, I can say that she's a makeup queen, so it's kind of surprising to me that she's not getting more followers, as queens with good makeup skills usually do well on Instagram.

Comment

• Yeah Sister and Elle need to go. Im thinking Bimini, Lawrence and Tayce will be in the final.

Is there two episodes tonight? I’m intrigued with them coming back after the break. I hope Tia has sorted herself out a bit lol
                LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                  Yeah Sister and Elle need to go. Im thinking Bimini, Lawrence and Tayce will be in the final.

Is there two episodes tonight? I’m intrigued with them coming back after the break. I hope Tia has sorted herself out a bit lol
                  Honestly, I think the break would have done Tia a world of good. Watch her come back with the best wigs
                  I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                  And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• God I would love for Tia to come back with better looks

Although in saying that she was probably my favourite on last weeks runway!

Comment

• Judging by her insta, she hasn‘t improved that much ever since

(Love her though - by far my fave of the season by now)

Comment

• Yeah rumour has it some queens didn’t use the break to their advantage
                        LJC--->>

Comment

• Well to be fair the cast wasn’t even announced at that point I don’t think so they wouldn’t have had a big name for themselves for gigs. And you know, Covid.

Comment

• Oh wow, lockdown was not kind to Lawrence.

Comment

• Wait, Veronica left due to Covid?! I hadn’t read that.

Of course they would bring someone back and I guess it was fair for it to be Joe Black!

Comment

• Not Joe going home again straight away poor cow just couldn’t really show anything special and she had two chances.

Oh good god, I had SO MUCH passive embarrassment for the Banana Drama group, that performance was ropey AF and the judges’ faces said it all. What was that choreo?!

Loved the United Kingdolls, they just threw everything at it. Let’s have them actually represent us at Eurovision

Tia Kofi deserved that grilling as she turned up in yet another crap runway you had 7 months. Loved it when Ru said she was regional.

So Ru really went in this week, he was fuming! He was probably thinking ‘I came back to the UK for this shit’?

Sister’s face... wow

Comment

• Ru was not a happy camper after that quarantine. Jesus

Poor Tia, another awful runway but I thought she was the best in her group for the performance and hilarious during her lip sync. I don't think she should have been in the bottom. Ellie faded away from me and apart from her face her runway was kinda trash.

Sister Sisters teeth...oh dear. And poor Lawrence with the stress eating, I can totally relate lol

Another great episode though! Not sad to see the back of Joe, not their biggest fan but was sad Cherry didn't get a second chance

Comment

• Omg some girls rlly changed a looooot.

What in the hell Sister did to her face and TEETH
                                    Lawrence came back in double and Bimini is fulfilled w fillers

Only Tayce looks better than before and I can feel new positive energy around her.

Tia is hillarious, but girl go home and buy a taste. She just doesn't know. At first I thought okay, poor girl doesn't have much money to buy designers stuff but nope, she just doesn't have taste.

Unitedking dolls were greaaaat!

And I've never seen Ru this much irritated.
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Such a good episode. I can’t believe the drama! Ru went offff. Glad Tia stayed, the people’s queen.

I just can’t stand Sister sister, she just doesn’t land so dull. She’ll go next week for snatch game hands down.

That UKD performance was amazing, Bimini doing that drop omg!
                                      LJC--->>

Comment

• H&M PR team must be fuming
                                        LJC--->>

Comment

• Found it a tad ironic that they read an H&M dress when an ASOS coat won the first week.....
                                          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Also. Not really loving all the body shaming if I'm honest.
                                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                              Found it a tad ironic that they read an H&M dress when an ASOS coat won the first week.....
                                              Omg so true
                                              LJC--->>

Comment

• Dreadful week this week, absolute waste of a Eurovision theme, there wasn't a single nod to Eurovision at all, they could have done so much more with parodys etc, even the runway theme could have had a Eurovision theme, there would have been so much to work with. Instead we got ANOTHER challenge of "My names ____ and I'm here for the crown" "rapping", what on earth does that have to do with Eurovision?

I think Sister Sister and Ellie Diamond should have been bottom 2 IMO. Also, why did they make out like the first group were amazing and the second group was terrible? They were almost equally bad.

Other things this week...Joe Black had my favourite runway look of the season, where as Tia had another shocker of an outfit, loved Ru letting rip at them, Awhora has come back from lockdown a spiteful cow again (I'm getting serious Helen Wood vibes from her), can't believe how many of them have gone for cosmetic surgery in lockdown when they're so young (also how did they manage that when most people struggled to even get a haircut in lockdown?). Sad Veronica went as she was a standout, but I'm glad to hear a third season is confirmed.
                                                1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

• Sister was not visible in pre-lockdown episodes, and now she comes back with unlikeable attitude.

Girl. They laughed last time so hard on your performance, not cuz u were funny, just cuz they were in shock what's happening and tried to save the moment, but clearly it was weird laughs, cuz SS lip sync wasn noooot funny and was not good.
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Well that was a whirlwind of an episode!

Firstly, sad Veronica left like that - she was one to beat and it’s a shame she couldn’t continue. You could see some of them were happy about it though!

Joe deserved his second chance and he also deserved to go again. I just don’t get it - is she drag or is she just a really bad Glenn Close impersonator? I can’t believe she has the nerve to say H&M on the runway (and it’s a pretty crap dress for something from H&M too).

I think the difference between this and the ASOS outfit was that the ASOS outfit worked in the context of the overall look, in that it complimented the runway theme very well. Joe’s dress brought nothing to the table and yet was the centrepiece of a completely BASIC look.

Speaking of basic...

Tia, WTF? You had seven months to sew yourself a tighter cone skirt, to make a chocolate flake and to cover yourself in hundreds and thousands. No excuses and Ru was completely right to go off on one.

And boy did she go off Last week I said I thought something was up with Ru. Granted there’s been a seven month break, but you should still see things weren’t sitting well, I thought. Mama was right to give them a bollocking - 2 weeks in quarantine to see someone walk the runway in a H&M dress? I’d have flown back home.

Tia is absolutely on her last chance. I swear to god, she puts more thought into her lip sync performances than her runway looks.

Really enjoyed the new actor playing Sister. Sometimes recasts and new heads work wonders. But clearly their bagga chips were the scraps from the end of the day covered up in half a bottle of ketchup.

Tayce and A’Whora I think have clearly spent time discussing the competition and figured out what they need to do to. Fair play to them.

Snatch Game should be fun next week! Though rather embarrassingly I thought that was Lawrence as Gemma Collins in the preview
                                                    I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                                                    And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Working...
                                                    X