No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other diseases have been used to comedic effect before on Snatch Game. Adore springs to mind that went down as one of the better performances too

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
      Other diseases have been used to comedic effect before on Snatch Game. Adore springs to mind that went down as one of the better performances too
      Apsergers is a form of autism so I just think it’s best avoided.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• This Snatch Game will be one for the herstory books, I can feel it

Comment

• Lawrence better do the “DISGUSTANG” mother or I won’t be happy.

Comment

• OMG I was howling at Bimini as Katie from word one, Awhora as Louis was great too and surprisingly I enjoyed Sister Sister. Tayce doing Kath and Ellie doing Vicky were competent but they relied mostly on catchphrases so it’s a bit of a cop out.

Lawrence had a lot of opinions about the other girls in this week’s episode, is someone getting a little big-headed? Not as funny as she thought in Snatch Game, Miriam was a... choice.

Disappointed in Tia, basically doing Bo Selecta’s Mel B but falling in and out of accent and dressed nothing like her!

If Ru hadn’t put Lawrence in the lipsync I’d have been so annoyed at the favouritism.

If Tia had sent Lawrence home it would’ve been such a gag!

Comment

• As mediocre as that Snatch Game was and the fact my favourite 2 were in the bottom I actually still really enjoyed this episode!

OK Snatch Game; Bimini was the cop out for me. Katie is such an easy character to play and I really didn't find her all that funny. Tayce was the winner for me, more of a risk and funnier. And I thought Ellie should have been in the top with her. I thought Tia was sure to be safe and Sister in the bottom. Lawrence was clearly the worst though and I'm disappointed because she could have made Miriam a lot funnier, one watch of her Graham Norton interviews and there's so much more she could have done.

Tia's exit was hilarious of course! "Are you sure?" #TiaWazRobbed But she wasn't as it was definitely her time. Her idea of going down the runway naked instead of using her wardrobe wasn't the worst idea considering just how awful her outfits were

Comment

Katie is such an easy character to play
                While I somewhat agree, Mel B is the EASIEST character, I mean Avid Merrion gave so many funny phrases and mannerisms free to use for her, anyone can do it, I've done it myself several times. Tia barely changed her own voice, completely missed all the mannerisms, didn't even dress like her (some of the queens looked more like Mel B on the runway than Tia looked on snatch game ). I thought Bimini was hilarious as KP, loved her look too, she was about the only one who didn't look like she came from the fancy dress shop in her cavewoman outfit. She is easily a front runner now for me.

The worst 2 queens (overall) were safe this week. I would have had Sister Sister in the bottom and Awhora safe. It was quite a poor snatch game all in all though.
                1 Pale Waves |2 Fred Falke|3 Louie Vega|4 Riton |5 Rag N Bone Man

Comment

• Yeah disappointed all in all.... I did think Bimini was the best but that wasn't saying much. Her KP was a 6/10 for me. But she is defo my fav all in all. So humble and kind. Can tell she is so at one with herself.

HOW is SisterSister still there?! Dull as dishwater

Sad to see Tia go, the peoples queen.
                  LJC--->>

Comment

• Snatch Game was disappointing. The choices were just weird and considering they all had an extra seven months to perfect their characters, all in all it was very sub par. Bimini was great as Katie, but Katie is very one note - I thought Tayce did a much better job.

Miriam Margolyes is such a fun woman I was surprised Lawrence couldn’t make her work. I think Miriam’s strength is in her story telling, not her one liners and Lawrence just really over thought it all - when her first joke didn’t land you could see her go ‘uh oh’.

Very sad Tia has gone but by god she should have gone weeks ago so all in all a fair result. I know people dislike Sister but she is a lot more polished than Tia, more creative and was much better than Tia in the Snatch Game.

As a huge Spice Girls fan Tia’s Mel B was just unforgivable. In the UK everyone knows how to impersonate Scary Spice and there was so much to play up to - her fling with Geri, her multiple divorces, slagging off Posh, she could have shouted over to Katie Price about how she shagged Peter Andre first, or you know, the fact Louis Spence was a tour dancer for the Spice Girls before he was famous.

But you know, this is Tia - why am I surprised she didn’t have a clue?
                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• BIMINI'S LOOK she must be my new fav RN

So sad for Tia, but she had her chances and her exit was brilliant too bad her fashion choices were far from brilliant

Still can't believe how Sister sneaked in top 6. She just doesn't deliver and her screen time is minimum...

I loved A'whora in snatch game. And Tayce looked amazing on runway.

Still can't get it Ellie drag... it looks almost every time too coustomey for me
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The domination of Bimini. ​​​​​

Comment

• Just crown Bimini already. What an icon. She killed the Snatch Game. Her Katie Price was so good. She was the only one that made me laugh throughout. Also really loved her runway look, she thought outside the box. And I've noticed that more often this competition, that she is smart enough to go left field where the other queens would go for the obvious.

Lawrence definitely bombed. She was so bad in Snatch Game and I'm sorry but her runway look was so basic. There was no thought in that at all. Deservedly in the bottom. Tia was a clear bottom as well. As much as I love her, it was her time to go. I thought she would do great in Snatch Game but her Mel B was terrible. What was she thinking?! Her runway look wasn't bad, but she's just not polished enough yet.

I was frustrated to see A'Whora in the bottom. Wtf?! I thought she did so well in Snatch Game and literally had Ru and Michelle laughing multiple times. Also her runway look was amazing. How was she in the bottom and not Ellie? Ellie did not make them laugh at all and her runway look, again, looked like a costume. Most of her looks so far have been way too costume like for my taste.
                          I'm not a fan of Sister Sister but I think she was rightfully safe. She did ok in Snatch Game and her runway was actually good I thought.

Tayce did well in both Snatch Game and the runway. But Bimini just crushed everyone this week. There was no doubt the win was hers.

"Release the beast, BIMINI"
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I thought A'Whora was fine, actually. She and Bimini (the best!) were the only ones that made me laugh. The rest was meh or bad imo.

BTW, Bimini has definitely become my favorite queen this season!

Comment

• Bimini slayed!!! Awhora and Tayce were also good! Tia’s runway look was atrocious. Her taste level is questionable. Such a shame Lawrence bombed her snatch game! I can’t believe SS is still in the game!
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Bimini will have a massive social increase this week I reckon. And rightly so!
                                LJC--->>

Comment

• Ah so Bimini is the Katya of this season, painfully mediocre but held in a weirdly high regard by the fans.

Comment

Ah so Bimini is the Katya of this season, painfully mediocre but held in a weirdly high regard by the fans.
                                    There is nothing mediocre about Katya or Bimini

I thought we were in for a treat with this Snatch Game, but what a let down.
                                    The judges commentary was funnier during the runway.
                                    A'Whora was breathtaking, and so was Bimini.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Ah so Bimini is the Katya of this season, painfully mediocre but held in a weirdly high regard by the fans.
                                      Katya and Bimini mediocre??? What the hell?
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

All that negativity is not a good look
                                        You can say you do not like their drag, but what is it with calling an artist "painfully mediocre" just because you do not vibe with them?

Comment

• Finally we can connect more with Ellie. Loved her story and I thought she did rather well over this week.

Not sure about A'Whora's talk with Ru. Somehow I feel like she'll be back at being a bi*ch soon again But I was shocked about her critics, because she was definitely high for me.

I disagreed with the middle placements this week actually, for me it would have been:

Winner: Bimini
                                          High: A'Whora, Ellie
                                          Save: Tayce
                                          Low: Sister Sister
                                          Bottom: Tia, Lawrence

I mean, the bottoms were clear and very surprising, because they're the comedy queens of the season and should have done well in the Snatch Game.

Tia reminds me of Joslyn Fox - extremely likable, but unpolished and as much as I adore her, it was definitely her time to go.

Tayce & Bimini didn't start too well into the season, but they're definitely frontrunners with Lawrence now.
                                          I gagged at Bimini's runway, even though I had no idea what she was going for at first... she's so clever!

Overall another entertaining episode. Expected more from the Snatch Game, but I'm still not disappointed.

Comment

• Tia Kofi just released her debut single "Outside In" - and it's way better than what I was expecting from her!
                                            Love the verses! And she looks just like Iggy Azalea on the cover

Outside In on iTunes
                                            #59 United Kingdom
                                            #126 Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post

All that negativity is not a good look
                                              You can say you do not like their drag, but what is it with calling an artist "painfully mediocre" just because you do not vibe with them?
                                              There’s no negativity... Stop trying to make something out of nothing I like both but I don’t find them all that great. And that’s ok

Comment

• Caught up on this yesterday. I think the judges got in right with the placings, based on Snatch Game. Ellie and Tayce had harder jobs to do with their characters and I thought for the most part, they had the mannerisms and accents of their characters down really well; the problem for me is that they were really amusing but not that funny.

Bimini's Katie Price however, despite being an easier 'sell', was genuinely funny. Not rolling on the floor, but she made me laugh. I'm happy she won.

And as has been pointed out, Tia and Lawrence were the worst. Poor Tia; how do you mess up Mel B?! Haha.

Disagree with A'Hora's critiques on the runway though; she had my favourite look, along with Bimini.
                                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• I had such high hopes for the snatch game. Bimini was funny. Was it an easy choice? Yes. But it was still funny! Overall it was a weak snatch game.

You could tell from early on Lawrence was going to fail. It seemed obvious that it was gonna happen. It was Tias time to go though.

Also the runway was underwhelming as well.
                                                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• #27 on the UK Singles Chart, outcharted Break Up (Bye Bye).

Iconic.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X