No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under - Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Ru in the promo? She’s not a judge is she?

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
      Why is Ru in the promo? She’s not a judge is she?
      Of course she is!
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh wow I didn’t realise this

Comment

I’m guessing the UK won’t be broadcasting this?

Comment

So S13 ends on the 23rd April and a week later we will get the Down Under season - so the weekly dose of Drag Race continues and I‘m actually very happy with that

Comment

Originally posted by Rawiri James View Post
              So, it literally starts the week after Drag Race 13. I imagine that gives them enough time before AS6 which probably starts after that.

And May 1st is a Saturday, which is kinda weird. I wonder if that means American May 1st, which is May 2nd in NZ/Aus...
              It‘s weird cause filming for AS6 already ended ages ago and filming for international AS also already ended... so 2021 will be full of Drag Race

Comment

The fact that this comes right after Season 13 makes me very happy. I’m so over S13 and it’ll be nice to have something fresh like the UK and Canada seasons

Comment

Yeah I'm also looking forward to something fresh after season 13
                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    I’m guessing the UK won’t be broadcasting this?
                    I hope BBC3 grabs it like they did CDR.
                    This superstar in the making
                    Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

It‘s weird cause filming for AS6 already ended ages ago and filming for international AS also already ended... so 2021 will be full of Drag Race
                      its too much, I’ll be over it by the end of the year, I’m pretty much there now tbh. They need to mix it up, not by having stupid twists like bringing back eliminated queens or voting each other off or whatever, they need to mix up the actual tasks which are getting more and more stupid and increasingly irrelevant to what being a drag queen is.

1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

First teaser!
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

What’s with the mic quality for the confessionals?

Maybe it’s just an adjustment but it seems kinda...cheap looking too?

Comment

It looks really cheap, early US season vibes, but I’m excited for it.

Comment

Working...
                            X