Firefly Lane [Netflix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefly Lane [Netflix]

This show dropped on Netflix last week and it's amazing. Slightly cheesy, great drama and heartwarming.

This is also the first time that I have been able to tolerate Katherine Heigl in a role, her and Sarah Chalke have great cheistry as the leads.

It's the Katherine situation that's stopping me watching this. I might give it a go because it looks like my sort of thing
    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      It's the Katherine situation that's stopping me watching this. I might give it a go because it looks like my sort of thing
      That was the main reason putting me off too but she’s good in this. Her character is unlikable at times but she sells it well.

Comment

It is what it is and they get that. It's easy viewing soapy trash but treated as such rather than taking itself seriously
        Uk the only way

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          That was also why my partner and I weren‘t sure about this at first, but we started to watch this as we found nothing else

It's actually quite good. Not as strong as other series, but still nice to watch. Love Sarah!

Comment

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
            It is what it is and they get that. It's easy viewing soapy trash but treated as such rather than taking itself seriously
            Completely, loved most the twists but saw them coming a mile off.

Comment

Working...
            X