Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruella

May 2021 it is.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

I‘m so tired of Disney releasing these live action movies but this one looks iconic. Love Emma Stone.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      I‘m so tired of Disney releasing these live action movies but this one looks iconic. Love Emma Stone.
      Well technically this is already the second live action movie since there is one with Glenn Close from 2000.

I don't like that it looks like she's a magician... Why did that dress need to go up in flames?
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This looks quite bad to me and Emma doens't seem right for the part. Especially when you have had Glenn Close do an iconic rendition of the character.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Interesting to see this, as I was actually watching the live action 101 Dalmatians earlier this week. I was feeling a bit down, and Disney is always great for nostalgic, comfort viewing.

As for the trailer, I’m not convinced really. The visuals look stunning, and I’m so deprived of new movies that I’m excited to watch it. However, Emma doesn’t seem to have the classic campy / hysterical / evil flair of Glenn Close. She was so iconic, that it’s hard to have a fresh take on it really.

I hope it’s not going to be too much like Maleficent in terms of redemption. Whilst I loved that movie, I feel like Cruella is just rotten to the core and was always pure evil. Her name is literally “Cruel la Devil” after all...

Comment

102 Dalmatians is a fantastic sequel. #unpopular

This looks good, and I’m sure Emma will be fantastic. Getting some serious Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn vibes.

Comment

I cannot lie. I loved the trailer.

I love me a female villain.
              Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Well technically this is already the second live action movie since there is one with Glenn Close from 2000.

I don't like that it looks like she's a magician... Why did that dress need to go up in flames?
                She dropped a burning match on the cape.
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She dropped a burning match on the cape.
                  and that's how a cape reacts if you put a burning match to it? Hopefully kids don't try this at home
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I think they miscast this. Emma just doesn't have that feel about her.

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                      I cannot lie. I loved the trailer.

I love me a female villain.
                      She won’t be a villain. She’s the lead of her own movie - they’ll make her out to be some misunderstood woman driven to madness like Maleficent.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                        I think they miscast this. Emma just doesn't have that feel about her.
                        I agree

LJC--->>

Comment

I think it looks OK
                          It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

The trouble is that this will invite so many comparisons to Glenn Close’s perfect, maniac performance that Emma will have to go in a completely different direction. I know it’s not film but I loved Victoria Smurfit’s version in Once Upon A Time - it was just deliciously camped up.

Comment

Yes Victoria's Cruella was extremely good! She holds her own next to Glenn IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X