RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 3

Officially announced at the end of last year, filming supposedly underway at the moment.

I'm so glad it's been renewed again! The UK version has just been so much better than the latest US offerings IMO. ​​​​​​​

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I honestly don’t know how they could improve on S2.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Didn't Series 2 just finish? Give it a rest
        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

To be fair, season 2 was delayed from Autumn 2020 so this is following the original schedule BUT I loved this being on in the post-Christmas months.

Comment

This has a lot to live up to

Comment

what would you guys do if i was on it and i had to keep it a secret
              what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
                Trade

No way will this be able to top Season 2. Once it’s better than S1 I’m good

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Expect the true tea about those queens. You also need to win (for UKmix).

I personally can’t wait but please no queen from Liverpool.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

I’d be so happy that they were finally including older queens on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

I’d be so happy that they were finally including older queens on the show.
                      i CACKLED
                      what's going on?

Comment

I'd say there'd be too many Lawrence Chaney comparisons for you to do well

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

I'd say there'd be too many Lawrence Chaney comparisons for you to do well
                          more like ginny lemon
                          what's going on?

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

September is earlier than I expected - so probably right after AS6 ends. Yay!

Hope Veronica does well.

This season has a lot to live up to.

Comment

Glad Veronica will be back!

Comment

Looking forward to this - but it has a lot to live up to!

Hope they got the H&M memo.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

There have been rumors going around for a while that the filming of this season was a mess.
                                    Rumors say almost each episode was shot in a day and the contestants were really mistreated by production.
                                    It was even more of a rushed job than Down Under apparently, which was filmed within 16 days, and the end result will be showing that.

It would be a shame if they would screw up season 3, after an amazing season 2.
                                    I'd rather have Ru slow down on filming these seasons, to make sure the quality will be there. Queens deserve a good experience on the show.
                                    But hey, Ru surely loves his money I guess...

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

^ I heard those rumors too about this being a similar mess to Down Under. Let's see how it will turn out & let's hope for the best!

Comment

Yeah I’ve heard it’s not good and very rushed. It will be hard to too S2.
                                        LJC--->>

Comment

They’re a bit rough aren’t they

Comment

For some reason I’m getting strong Down Under vibes from that line-up too hope it’s not a disappointment but I feel like anything coming after season two will be.

Victoria is the first cis woman to ever compete in the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Victoria is the first cis woman to ever compete in the franchise.
                                              I was wondering why someone who looked so basic in their photo was getting so much buzz.

Comment

rupaul announces to the queen's that the first runway theme is hometown again. veronica smiles to herself, i have the perfect dress, she thinks... the queen's get ready and the lights go low on the runway. ru screams to a camera "category is... hometown chic! first up, veronica green". backstage, veronica let's out a sigh and thinks, you've waited so long for this second chance V, **** covid, this is my moment, i should have beat lawrence ******* cheney. veronica closes her eyes and steps out on to the runway. her gown is the exact same one as she used in the first episode of season 2. she struts down the runway, thinking nobody said i couldn't! she looks at the judges taking notes. 50 saved and they can't possibly say it's bad because they loved it so much last time. veronica cackles internally, these bitches will never grind down v green! the whole cast steps out to the stage and deliberation begins. it's veronicas turn and Michelle goes first. michelle stares her dead in the eyes and let's out a stew of venom, furious that veronica would dare wear the same dress two seasons in a row. ru's eyes burn with rage as graham norton shakes his head. veronica is frozen. how could this happen, they loved my dress last year, they think i have the money to buy two seasons worth of dresses? well, i don't give a ****, im a lip sync goddess, ill slay whoever im against, she thinks. ru announces the bottom two, stating this episode, there is a twist, veronica is the bottom one, and will lip sync alone. it is already been decided she will dance embarrassingly by herself, just like sister sister did. the knot in veronicas stomach tightens. she stands in the middle of the stage and round round by the sugababes plays over the speakers. veronica does her best to mimic heidis hips and mutyas sassiness but it's difficult to move in her dress. at the end, veronica takes a deep breathe and looks at ru with her head held high. ru announces, veronica green, sashay away... a single tear appears at the crest of her eye and veronica turns around to the back of the stage, and leaves
                                                what's going on?

Comment

^ this is brilliant!!

...spoiler?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X