No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlett was a huge huge mess this episode and I think I never wanted someone to go sooooo bad!
    Always found her super annoying but this episode just proved to me that I can’t stand her like at all. Terrible contestant.

Anyway, Charity looked rough this episode and her lipsync was a mess so she deserved to go as well.

Horrible episode all in all. The challenge was a huge mess.

Comment

• So this happens every season; I’m watching it but not really paying attention until a point. This is the point.

There shouldn’t have been a group winner but River should have been crowned winner. She looked stunning and acted so funny in her limited role.

The adverts were a predictable mess but what more could you do with such a basic concept, limited time and budget? I can only think of a genie situation asking it wishes and it comes back with a trick fix.

Now to Scarlett; this one hasn’t really been on my radar apart from the Iggy look she pulled yet she is very basic and seems like a petulant little brat from Towie. I cannot stand her after this week especially being saved last week (like she deserved something) and then being saved after that awful outfit and basic performance. Charity has a lot more creativity in one of those claws than Scarlett will ever possess and don’t get he started on Scarletts advert ‘look’.

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I really zoned out of this episode, the challenge was terrible. I kinda feel like what did Ru expect when he’s regurgitating the same tasks year on year?

The bottom 3 were the right bottom 3 for me, and what a joke that we had exactly the same lipsyncers as last week after a double shantay.

I agree with Michelle, Charity needed to stop dressing for American Horror Story: Freakshow every week. I quite enjoyed Scarlett pushing Charity away from her in the lipsync after Charity shunned her in the mini challenge.

Comment

• This challenge is so Americanized, the queens are trying to fit in that humor that RuPaul wants. It's getting a little boring at the moment and I like that Scarlett brought the drama to spice things up.

Rooting for Choriza and River, loving what they are bringing in this competition. Let's be honest, they will not win this season but I hope to see them last longer.

It took a while before Vanity perfected her mug. She looked her best on this episode. It's a shame we will not see Charity use his so-called American accent on Snatch Game.

Comment

• Shame about Charity leaving as I was rooting for her and loved her looks, but it’s an understandable elimination.

Right now my faves are Kitty and Krystal. Honorable mention to Ella who I just want to look at out of drag till the end.
            last.fm

Comment

• I understand that this coming after UK2 is a letdown, but so many people are treating this season as if it's a DRDU DRH2-level of dumpster fire. It's not.

Comment

• No, I’m enjoying it I just need the competition to pick up a bit - Krystal remains unthreatened and for me, that makes it pretty boring. It’s also boring watching Krystal tell us she’s no good at something then delivers every single time

Hoping for a great Snatch Game next week. I’m also secretly praying they include subtitles for Nurdeen because without them no one is going to have a clue.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Speaking of Krystal, when are the judges going to call out her one note drag and that awful breast armor???
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    Speaking of Krystal, when are the judges going to call out her one note drag and that awful breast armor???
                    As soon as they find a new favourite.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• To be fair, they already called her out a bit on episode 3 (Graham saying he expected more)

Comment

• Good morning, UK - a day later than usual, but here's the insta ranking for this week

#1 (=) Charity Kase - 237,962 (+14,074; 8th)
                        #2 (=) Veronica Green - 173,358 (+889; 9th)
                        #3 (=) Victoria Scone - 151,430 (+5,017; 10th)
                        #4 (=) Ella Vaday - 123,023 (+10,322)
                        #5 (=) Choriza May - 99,106 (+10,824)
                        #6 (+1) River Medway - 91,205 (+12,136)
                        #7 (-1) Krystal Versace - 89,716 (+3,953)
                        #8 (=) Scarlett Harlett - 76,626 (+6,855)
                        #9 (+1) Kitty Scott-Clause - 59,082 (+7,132)
                        #10 (-1) Anubis - 53,550 (+942; 12th)
                        #11 (=) Vanity Milan - 47,062 (+3,174)
                        #12 (=) Elektra Fence - 41,342 (+1,215; 11th)

Compared to eight days ago.

With Charity leaving, she gets an elimination boost and has the biggest increase of the week with 14k new followers. She's still by far the most followed queen of the season - and with that, the three most followed queen of the season are already gone

The unofficial winner of the week - River Medway - has the second biggest increase with 12k new followers, also surpassing Krystal Versace in the rankings. She alongside Choriza May are going to surpass the 100k mark in the next insta update.

Kitty finally surpasses Anubis in the rankings. Still only the ninth most followed queen of the season despite being a real standout (IMO, of course).

Comment

• Surely tonigh is going to be Kitty's night! Have my fingers crossed for her. And obviously looking forward to our Nuhdeen.
                          without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                          like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• I really want Kitty to win too.

Comment

• #1 (=) Charity Kase - 237,962 (+14,074; 8th) we knew from begining she won't go far and that Ru doesn't like this type of drag
                              #2 (=) Veronica Green - 173,358 (+889; 9th)
                              #3 (=) Victoria Scone - 151,430 (+5,017; 10th)
                              #4 (=) Ella Vaday - 123,023 (+10,322) hottest queen out of drag
                              #5 (=) Choriza May - 99,106 (+10,824)
                              #6 (+1) River Medway - 91,205 (+12,136) I can't believe 12.136? For what?
                              #7 (-1) Krystal Versace - 89,716 (+3,953) wow 7th? I thought she's top 3 at least. Hope she wakes up and wins the show.
                              #8 (=) Scarlett Harlett - 76,626 (+6,855)
                              #9 (+1) Kitty Scott-Clause - 59,082 (+7,132) she needs to explode, she's the brightest moment of season 3
                              #10 (-1) Anubis - 53,550 (+942; 12th)
                              #11 (=) Vanity Milan - 47,062 (+3,174) oopsie
                              #12 (=) Elektra Fence - 41,342 (+1,215; 11th)
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• It's interesting how Kitty somehow stood out so much during the season, while she's only been high once and safe in all other episodes.

I'm also hoping she wins Snatch Game tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  It's interesting how Kitty somehow stood out so much during the season, while she's only been high once and safe in all other episodes.

I'm also hoping she wins Snatch Game tonight.
                                  I really like her, I think it's because she's got the personality of an 'old school' UK drag queen yet it's morphed into some type of Gemma Collins character. I didn't like her so much at first but she's just funny. Even her on the toilet.
                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Kitty already has 2 wins in my eyes, idc

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                      Kitty already has 2 wins in my eyes, idc
                                      Girl group and Draglexa?

Comment

• Wtfffff?! My two favs going.

How was Vanity safe honestly?! H&M dress 2.0. Michelle needs to get new glasses.

Glad for Ella. What was up with Ru changing everyone’s character too. Smh.
                                        LJC--->>

Comment

• This season is pretty awful.
                                          There's really no-one exciting left to be honest. Well maybe Kitty?
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Girl group and Draglexa?
                                            Ok make it 3, episode 2 as well

Comment

• i am SO confused at what happened at the end, literally everyone was laughing and dancing at the lipsync, wtf
                                              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post

Ok make it 3, episode 2 as well
                                                Oh, already forgot about that challenge But yes, makes probably bit more sense than Draglexa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                                  i am SO confused at what happened at the end, literally everyone was laughing and dancing at the lipsync, wtf
                                                  I don't get it either. It was a fun lipsync. River in particular did not deserve a shantay away.
                                                  Ru has really lost it.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

I don't get it either. It was a fun lipsync. River in particular did not deserve a shantay away.
                                                    Ru has really lost it.
                                                    totally agree with you, me and my friends were clapping river, she literally did 7 hilarious cartwheels in a row
                                                    is Ru on medication? ive no idea what's up with her this season
                                                    what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X