No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I would rate this higher than S1 too. There was something a bit off about that season for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      I’d rank it S2, S1 then S3. S1 was rough around the edges but it had a lot more charm than S3, and perhaps more importantly for the British version, a lot more personality.
      Same. It didn't help that a lot of big personalities in S3 were cut off early on or mid-season (e.g. Victoria and Choriza).

Kitty has basically carried the second half of the season alone.

Comment

• It's been an okat season for me. I think S2 was much stronger all around and s1 I liked because it had some friends and a villain on.
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
          I’d rank it S2, S1 then S3. S1 was rough around the edges but it had a lot more charm than S3, and perhaps more importantly for the British version, a lot more personality.
          Agree. I’ve enjoyed this season but 2 is undefeated and 1 was a riot. The cast just hasn’t quite matched up this time.

Comment

• Basically all three finalists have similar chances to win the competition.

It also looks pretty even going through comments on social media. Yes, Ella has the most followers, but that doesn't mean much anyways (Tayce & Bimini had way more followers than Lawrence for example).

Today's the finale and I'm extremely excited. This must be one of the closest finals and I wouldn't even mind a triple crowning, as I totally like them all! Won't happen of course but we will see. Ella would be my personal choice, Kitty's would make sense though as she's a star and could do a lot with having an own show (the price of winning), while Ru seems to adore Krystal though and in the end it's Ru's decision.

I'm probably the most excited to see all eliminated queens coming back yet again. Always a highlight when this happens (like on AS5).

Comment

• I think it's rare for me to get to this point and be fine with any of the top three winning, but here I am. It's been a fantastic season.
              Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [70-66]
              Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
              Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• I would like Krystal to win and then Kitty second choice but tbh, i think Ella will be crowned
                what's going on?

Comment

• Currently watching it and I feel like Krystal is getting a winner edit so… I guess Ella will have another Bimini situation. I‘ll find out in a few minutes…

Comment

• Damn I just accidentaly got spoiled nooooooo ughhhhh

and ughhhh I keep it for myself some more minutes, don‘t want to spoil for others who may visit this topic…

Comment

• I’m going to miss it but I’m sure it’ll be spoiled anyway. I want Kitty to win but I’m 90% sure Ella will get it.

Comment

• Well... Congrats, I guess.

Comment

• hooray! well deserved. now ru can drain her youth for herself
                          what's going on?

Comment

• Spoiler!

Comment

• They've made it abundantly clear since S9 that it's not about the numbers, and I'm fine with that.

​​​​​Anyways, none of my picks has ever won Drag Race UK, yay

Comment

• Yas! I was really rooting for them to win actually based on the episode, definitely deserved.

Ella’s make up was a bit off for me on the runway, it looked unfinished?! I kinda hated the outfit too. Kitty looked beaut and Krystal looked bloody stunning.

LOVED the main performance, all eyes on Krystal for me, though they all did really well. Kitty name-dropping Cilla, Gemma and Nadine in her verse was iconic.

Kitty kinda deserved to win for the line “is Lisa Scott-Lee still in Dubai?”

I enjoyed their work room scenes, it felt like quite a wholesome finale somehow.

Dire final lipsync song! Hardly finishing with a bang.

Comment

• This is the first winner in a while, well except for Kylie, that I don’t get. Very odd.

Comment

• I was happy with whoever won to be honest. Kitty was great all episode, defo the funniest personality of the season. Loved her in the final lip-sync too. She needed some jewellery on that final look tho. I love Ella’s maturity and she’s a great all rounder. Krystal looks amazing, and I love that she became more humble and warm as the season went on. A great dancer too, I’d pay to see her perform.

A great season with some brill lipsyncs and song choices. The UK ones are the best by far now.
                                    LJC--->>

Comment

• i think kitty was best behind the scenes, ella in the challenges and krystal on the runway/critiques
                                      Thriller i also said to my friend that Ella looked half finished in the finale
                                      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Kitty kinda deserved to win for the line “is Lisa Scott-Lee still in Dubai?”
                                        It got my vote

Any of them could have won it, but I think Krystal has been setup from the start to win, though I don’t think she was the strongest in the final.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I was kind of rooting for Krystal in this episode. I still felt Ella was too unpolished, her makeup for her final look was the worst so far, literally looked like she just put a quick bit of Superdrug on and an awful dress. Also was getting increasingly unlikable in her confessionals for me. I loved Kitty, but I was really happy for Krystal, she didn't come across great at the start, but I warmed to her so much as she let her guard down and push herself in challenges she was less comfortable with.

The song was diabolical as always. Veronica's look was the low point of the whole season.
                                          1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• I loved it! I think this finale was so much better than the previous season, which is funny cause S2 was better overall, but here the song was kind of fun and we could see that they were fighting for it. I was really in doubt on her crowning, but Krystal came for blood, didn't she? She and Ella were the best on the song for me, but on the rest Krystal was a clear stand out (performance, runway, speeches and on the final lip sync). As I was watching it, I was like "no way RuPaul will crown anybody else!" So happy for her, a well deserving winner.

Condragulations, Krystal Versace!

Comment

• Meh.. Krystal was decent enough but I don't think she was ready for the win yet. Not surprised Ru went for her though, it has been kinda obvious since the start. Kitty really shone this week; from the Lisa comment, to the Nadine reference in the song and she ate the final lipsync. My eyes were on her the whole time. I would have loved to see her win, but you don't win with so much positive energy. Ru wants the sob story, unfortunately.

Overall it was a nice episode and season but could have been so much better. Please please please no more Ru for S4.
                                              without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• Im quite shocked at Krystal’s win, I really thought it was between Ella & Kitty. Krystal had amazing runways and became very likeable but she peaked early on and just sort of faded for me. It’s the wrong result
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Is it just me or did you also get the impression that Ella just gave up mid episode? During the christmas song, there were moments where she wasn't lipsyncing well. Then her runway outfit was HORRIBLE! (and make up too..) and then during the final lipsync she really didn't even try (and also missed some lyrics). Is it just me or she just didn't want to win in the end?

I was rooting for Ella but she disappointed me. I still am shocked about that final dress. It was truly atrocious

During the final lipsync I thought Kitty was going to win. But I'm glad Krystal snatched it in the end. Her runway look was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                                    They've made it abundantly clear since S9 that it's not about the numbers, and I'm fine with that.
                                                    Same. I actually like it that way. It's less obvious and makes things more interesting.

I mean if someone would have won 5 challenges but then completely suck during the final episode, why would she deserve to win?

It's fine for me that it's not about the numbers. They're just a little bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X